by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Title Belt Changes

+6
Old_Man_Tai
Mystery Dragon
acuyra
M.J.Caboose14
Vcom7418
Serpon
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Title Belt Changes Empty Title Belt Changes

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:59 pm

So Kelsea and I have been talking about this for a while and we are thinking of introducing a Rookie Title Belt, in fact, two of them, one for Friction and one for Tension.  The Entropy Championship Belt was supposed to sort of be a rookie belt but it seems to have turned into a mid-card belt, a cruiserweight belt in a way.  So that is what it is going to be treated as, a mid-card style belt.  We are also thinking of changing the Tension 24/7 belt into a possible hardcore belt or an Entropy Style Belt.  We are also thinking of phasing out the softcore belt and integrating it into the Kawaii and Hentai belts.

So we have a few of questions and would like the user feedback.

1: How do we define a rookie, also should we limit it to rookie wrestlers or rookie RPers?

2: What should happen with the Tension 24/7 Belt?  Should it stay the same, become something like the Tension version of the Entropy Belt or become a hardcore belt?

3: Would users like to see the softcore belt no longer be a belt and become say a tournament or just become part of the Kawaii and Hentai belts?  Or should we just keep the softcore belt?

Please gives us your thoughts and feedback and let's try to stay civil.

Last edited by Person on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Title Belt Changes Empty Re: Title Belt Changes

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:02 pm

1) I think the usual definition of a rookie is as you mentioned for the tourney - a max of 2 years on the site since posting of the first char.

2) I'd say keep it the way it is

3) I don't know what to say, so I'll keep silent on that matter for now.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Ok I actually love the 24/7 belt so I don't want it to change! Please don't kill the belt!

As for rookie belts, I'm not against vets having the belt, but it shouldn't be for too long and should serve story preferances.

I think a rookie is either someone who's been here for about 1-2 years, or a long time member who has yet to get a belt. It can be fine as long as there's a good justification for it.

I think we should get rid of that belt not because it's a bad idea, but because it's a bit too similar to the other two you mentioned.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:19 pm

1: How do we define a rookie, also should we limit it to rookie wrestlers or rookie RPers?

I'd say a rookie is someone between 200-1000 posts or so - enough that it's fairly clear they'll be around fairly frequently.

2: What should happen with the Tension 24/7 Belt? Should it stay the same, become something like the Tension version of the Entropy Belt or become a hardcore belt?

Personally, I kind of like it the way it is, I just feel that not enough people really take advantage of its unique status and rules. It can lead to a lot of fun situations and you can let your imagination go crazy with it. Just needs more exploration.

3: Would users like to see the softcore belt no longer be a belt and become say a tournament or just become part of the Kawaii and Hentai belts? Or should we just keep the softcore belt?

Not a big fan of it being a standalone belt, if I'm being completely honest. I think a tournament would be more fitting. Also, I'm not entirely sure what a 'softcore wrestler' is defined as. Is it just a wrestler who participates in matches that aren't quite hentai matches but have a sexual slant (like facesitting matches or smother matches)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:37 pm

I considered the Entropy belt as more of the IC belt then the cruiserweight belt Razz
1. Prolly under a certain number of threads with a girl since some people can be on here for years before doing anything and thus there girls would still be considered a rookie. Also some people can of course debut new ones who would fall under the rookie (Obviously I say rookie wrestlers though I wont oppose it being only rookie rp'ers if that's what people think it should be.
2. I don't work on Tension enough to think I have a say in that.
3. I felt it was more or less a low key mix of both those belts anyway so that's fine. At least for me but like Tension its a field I don't work in and defienitly don't have the best say.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:42 pm

1. Rookie players. Saying Rookie Characters is just odd, and leaves it open to just having vets with rookie characters take over.

2. Yeah, keep it. It's already a combination of Entropy and Hardcore, in that it can happen anywhere, with anyone. It's a fun belt that can be used for interesting things, why neuter it?

3. This is an interesting one, because i never really understood the point of the softcore belt. Was it to get non-kawaii wrestlers to do kawaii style matches? Honestly, I think, either as it is, or altered, the belt would be better served in Tension. Tension has no real "soft" alternatives to it, and it could be interesting to see if it brings some new characters or match types to the mix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:45 pm

Though I'm a newbie in both regards, I can offer my two cents.  Smile

1) I'm not wholly sure of what would define a rookie. I know theres a two-year period for RPers, but not sure in the character sense. I imagine it would be after a set number of matches/wins or a title attempt. A certain number of posts finished would be a good indicator, since that would show they won't just disappear in the middle of the tournament.
It makes sense for it to be limited to rookie wrestlers, just to avoid some weird "in-universe and out-of-universe overlap" where the Rookie Belt is for some reason dictated OOC by the RPers status. I'm fine with vets going for the belt, but only with other rookie characters, obviously. Puts them on even footing.

2) I like the 24/7 belt the way it is personally. It's unique enough to be a hardcore/entropy equivalent on its own.

3) The Softcore belt can go away. A Softcore tournament would be a better idea, for characters that aren't wholly hentai focused. The Softcore belt as it is now just kinda says: "Hentai Champion, but not really comfortable admitting it."

The Rookie Belt is a good idea, though. It gives rookies a place on the roster and helps separate the wheat from the chaff. Its also a good way to grind up experience without having to sacrifice a match to a vet.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Person wrote:1: How do we define a rookie, also should we limit it to rookie wrestlers or rookie RPers?
Rookie RPers make perfect sense, though I believe there are also veteran RPers who don't get any title opportunity yet (maybe?)
2: What should happen with the Tension 24/7 Belt?  Should it stay the same, become something like the Tension version of the Entropy Belt or become a hardcore belt?
Well, keep it, I guess?
3: Would users like to see the softcore belt no longer be a belt and become say a tournament or just become part of the Kawaii and Hentai belts?  Or should we just keep the softcore belt?
Let's leave it as a tournament.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:02 pm

1. Not sure to be honest. Is someone who has 250 posts but who ist here since 5 years a rookie?

2. The 24/7 belt is a very good idea, but it needs a fierce competition, eisewise it is relatively useless.

3. The entropy belt was, is and will be a midcard belt for me. The largest majority of entropy belt holders were main eventers after the held the belt. If you demote it now, all the early title holders will be deconstructed.
The softcore belt is a nice concept, but you need dedicated people for it who love to write the struggle of a girl that is slowly overwhelmed with lust if they lose and the presence of a vile seductress when they win. This is something both for kawaii and hentai leagues. And to be honest, it is not really sought after as it seems.

A rookie belt should either be a fantasy named belt(the rising star, Crown Princess championship) or a rather local belt like the Japan belt.
I always found the TV championship as beginners belt a ridiculous concept, but it is widely accepted as such I guess.
Why should the TV belt be less prestigeous that the US belt? It gets defended much more often and is more present than ny other belt. Maybe you could say that it is not defended on PPV, but we all know that the TV belt was often defended on PPV, namely the gread american bash, Halloween Havoc or Slamboree.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:38 pm

I agree with Harrier and Berial about the 24/7 belt, also I like the name Rising Star a lot.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next