by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 4 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by dragonswill Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:32 am

Ai would glare angrily at the dog as she would scoot onto her body and wiggly that stupid ass of her over her face. Ai knew what kind of move the girl was going to do but she knew she couldn't fight back so when the girl would sit her flabby saggy ass on Ai's fave the girl would squirm a little. Just then shiho would start rubbing her sex Ai would refuse to moan, she didn't want the girl any satisfaction.

she would keep her hands to her side Allowing what ever the girl wanted to do. she did felt turned on a little but she didn't think much of it any girl would get turned on form there sex getting rub even by an ugly girl like shiho Ai thought to her self. She wanted to say something snarky but Shihos ass was over her mouth and nose so she couldn't really breath that well or talk.

Back to top Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 4 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:27 pm

"Woof woof, it's good that my butt is on your face, woof! Because you say so much stupid, idiotic stuff, woof!" Shiho would say, making sure to get in as many woofs as she could just to avoid ever being forced to take a punishment again. "Woof woof, you are sooooooo stupid! Stupid kitties deserve to be forced to eat dog butt, woof! That's why I am soooooo much better than you, woof!"

She could tell that the girl was getting turned on, her sex getting warm, but she didn't feel those little puffs of pathetic air which would come with moans emerging from Ai's mouth and wafting across Shiho's ass. Well, that was fine! If the girl wanted to be stubborn and refuse to admit that this was the sexiest thing that had ever happened to her, she could be! Shiho would just make her pay! Keep on hurting her and rubbing her until she couldn't think her stupid kitty thoughts!

The referee tapped her on the shoulder. "Okay! Your time is almost up!"

Shiho would pout, her ears even drooping a little. "Woof woof, come on, give me a few more minutes!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:42 am

AI would try to his at Shiho but that butt of hers would make Ai weaker and she had to keep her self form losing any more air and getting weaker then she already was. She had to bide her time. when the ref finally tapped Shiho's shoulder telling her her time was up. Ai expected Shiho to ask for my time. Smirking Ai would open her mouth and give a hard bite to Shiho's stupid flat ass. "meow meow get off me dog bitch!" Ai said as she would raise her legs up and wrap them around shiho's head.

she would then pull the girl down and roll them over onto Shiho's face and have the blonde dog onto her back. " meow meow how do you like my ass doggy? Meow..." Ai smirked as she would rub at Shiho's sex more softly and not hard. she was trying to make the girl wet by going for pleasure then pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Shiho wasn't going to take any more time than she was allowed. It wasn't exactly awesome to have to touch Ai's disgusting, stinky crotch, even with a big mitt on which kept her hand from getting gross cooties all over it. She was just beginning to unseat herself from the cat's face when Ai bit her ass, Shiho's eys widening and her mouth letting loose a startled shriek as she jolted forward, where Ai's legs would find her head, wrapping around it and dragging Shiho over onto her back, where Ai would blatantly copy Shiho's strategy, sitting on Shiho's face and rubbing at her crotch!

"Mmmrrgghh...!!" Shiho screamed, but with her mouth covered by that sweaty butt she couldn't get any real words out! She wasn't going to moan or anything, though. She didn't like what Ai was doing at all, so she just wouldn't let it arouse her at all! Show the kitty how gross she was, that even with direct rubbing Shiho definitely wasn't getting wet, or anything, at all!

Meanwhile, she aimed to fight back, her legs spinning around as she tried to kick Ai in her face, her flat chest, or anywhere her pinwheeling feet could reach!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:24 am

Ai growled as she noticed how even as she was rubbing the girl's sex softly she would see her not changing much. " meow meow what are you some kind of nympho or something?" Ai asked as she found it weird that the girl wasn't getting wet even a little. she would get kicked by shiho as she yelp and growled. "Meow meow your stupid bitch..." Ai growled as she would get off of the girl and crawl around her not wanting her to attack as she hissed like a cat. "Meow meow you think your better then me?" She asked glaring dagger at shiho."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2019 4:26 am

"Mmmrgh...!" Shiho spat into Ai's ass, unable to speak completely clearly with that tiny, stupid butt in her face, but wanting to make her defiance absolutely clear to the stupid feline on top of her. She felt good about being able to so perfectly resist Ai's rubbing—she definitely wasn't turned on at all, and the other girl clearly didn't notice any of the slight wetness that may have resulted just from the physical contact, so that was good. The cat was as stupid as she was stupid!

Finally, the kicking would force Ai to collapse off of her, crawling away, as the blonde girl would take deep breaths as she turned over onto her hands and knees. "Uuugh...woof, so stinky..." she growled, as she straightened up a bit and crawled forward slowly on all fours. "Woof woof, I am better than you! And I love sexy stuff with cute girls, woof, but you are sooooooo woofing ugly!" Lifting one paw, she would swing it forward, trying to give the kitty cat a harsh slap across the face!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:58 pm

"meow getting wet arn't we?" Ai said to Shiho as the girl might not think it but she was getting wet. Ai could see it. giggling she would continue to rub the girl's stinking crotch. Just then she fell off of Shiho hissing. "meow damn it.." Ai said as she crawled on her hands and knees circling Shiho. Ai hated this girl but she was gunna make her pay for being so defiant.

When the blonde bitch dog got to her hands and knees Ai would crawl over to her only to get slapped by the girl. "Meow!! you stupid dog!" Ai said as she swiped her hand at Shiho and slapped her back with her right hand. she hated this girl so much she wanted nothing more then to humiliate her and beating her in this match was gunna be the only way she'll know her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:29 pm

"Woof! Nope, stupid!" Shiho barked, as she managed to throw Ai off of her and get back up onto her hands and knees, still totally bone-dry after the stupid cat's virgin-like attempts at getting her off totally did absolutely nothing! Shiho started circling Ai on all fours, slowly closing the distance on her opponent as the feline did the same thing. As soon as she was close enough, Shiho let fly that vicious slap which nearly took Ai's stupid head right off!

"Woof! Ha ha ha!" Shiho laughed mockingly, though she stopped laughing just a second later when Ai's paw slapped her right across her face in return, Shiho's head getting shoved to the side by the force of the swipe! "Nnnrrgh...woof, woof, you stupid cat!" she growled, as she swung her right paw forward again, slapping Ai across the face hard, then swung with the left, trying to batter the other animal girl's face back and forth with that two-smack combo!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:21 am

"meow meow yeah right dog breath you pussy is totally leaking!" Ai said before she was thrown off and she would roll onto her hands and knees looking at Shiho only to get slapped by the stupid dog. turning back to see Shiho laughing Ai would give her a slap of her own. "meow hahahh take that stupid dog!" Ai said befor she would get slapped again being called stupid cat. "meow meow you want to play like that fine!" Ai said

Ai would give an other hard slap at Shiho slapping the girl's face over and over while getting slapped her self. Ai didn't want to admit it but her cheeks were burning form the slaps. After a bit of a slap fight Ai would tackle Shiho agian trying to pin her down again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:45 am

"Woof woof, you stupid stinky cat, I play how I want!" Shiho growled, after she delivered those two punishing slaps to the kitten's face. Ai, obviously getting infuriated that Shiho was just SO much stronger than her, threw her arms forward wildly, swinging her paws over and over at Shiho's face, and Shiho squealed as she was slapped left and right. Immediately, she brought her own paws forward, too, swinging harder and harder, smacking Ai's head back and forth at the same time her own was getting battered!

Shiho hated to admit how much her cheeks were burning from all the slapping. Ai jumped onto her, trying to tackle her down, but, as Shiho fell back, she would grab on tightly to her opponent's arms, and then, aiming to use her own momentum against her, she would rock back and then kick up her legs, trying to monkey flip the smelly cat over into the corner of the ring in a big, stupid heap!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next