by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 5 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by dragonswill Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:28 am

"meow meow you little shit just give up already!" Ai yelled out as she was smacked around by the dumb dog shew after the two slapped each other around alot Ai would lung the girl trying to pin her down. however the shitty dog would roll them over and monkey flip AI into the corner as her legs got hooked over the top ropes and she some how ending up in a tree of woe position.

"meow meow shit you fucking whore dog how dare you fight back like that!" Ai yelled out while hanging upside down trying ot get down quicky . she would glare over at Shiho as she was frustrated by how shiho kept Denying her victory.

Back to top Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 5 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:31 pm

Shiho snickered and laughed and generally did her best to mock Ai's situation as she ended up upside-down, her stupid, exposed, wet pussy on display, her stupid cat limbs all tied up by the ropes, leaving her totally vulnerable! "Woof woof, hahahahahahahaha! Woof, HAHAHAHA! What a fucking idiot!" Shiho hollered, as she quickly crawled over to Ai on all fours, being careful not to get too excited and break any rules! The last thing she needed right now was for this perfect moment to be spoiled by some lame accident.

"Woof woof, cats are fucking whores, not dogs! Go poop in your litter box, woof, stupid ugly idiot! Woof!" Shiho said, as she brought her paws up, put them together, and then brought them down like a hammer, trying to smash Ai's cunt as hard as she possibly could, hoping to hear the girl start screaming and crying like a baby!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:24 pm

Ai hissed at shiho laughing and snickering at her she would hear the dumb dog taunts and glared more at her. "meow meow shut up you whore dog!" Ai yelled as she still tried to get free. she saw shiho crawling over to her and she didn't like it much knowing she was vulnerable.

"meow meow your the only whore her dumb dog you think you better but you not. at least i don't need a collar to and belong outsIIIIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEE!" Ai screamed out in pain as she was brutalily hit by a hammer of two paws into her sex as she she wanted to close her legs. she would shut her eyes tight the pain to her pussy was taking a great affect. she wanted to yell out curse the dog but she knew she would forget to meow meow and would be penalize for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:30 pm

"Woof woof, cry, baby whore! Woof woof! Cry!" Shiho mocked, as her opponent's pussy got blasted by that brutal hammer blow and left the pink-haired bitch very nearly in tears, upside-down and still totally unable to do anything about it. Now that she had that pussy aching, Shiho could continue to attack both it and its owner—who was also a pussy! That made Shiho chuckle—in other ways.

Bringing one paw up, she began stroking it slowly across Ai's pussy, trying to turn her on at the same time she was in pain, making it so that Ai's brain would connect pain and pleasure and make her start cumming even when she got punched in the puss! Her other paw came down to Ai's face, covering up her nose and mouth, trying to hand smother the dumb cat and leave her all but unconscious on the ropes!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:58 am

Ai would groan as she felt her pussy hurting alot hearing the bitch talk Ai hissed befor moaning fomr the sudden soft treat meant. AI wasn't fulled tho Shiho was a whore throuhg and through she was gunna try and confuse AI with pain and pleasure. she would wrap her hands around the girls waist before she could cover her mouth and would then Bite the girl's pussy as hard as she could sinking her teeth into shiho's pussy hoping to get a scream out of the girl.

She would then kick her legs off the corner to finally get free and wrapped them around Shiho's head going for a head scissors. "mmmeeow meow... bitch like me to eat you pussy dog whore!" AI growled as she would continue to bite the girls's lower lips doing all she could to give the girl more pain then she had got form the hammer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:38 am

Shiho knew that Ai was a nasty, cheating little bitch, but she was still shocked when the girl reached forward, grabbed her waist, then pulled forward upside-down in order to bite Shiho's crotch. The blonde's eyes opened wide and she let out a shriek as those cheating teeth dug into her labia! "W-woof! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUCK!!!"

Her body swung backwards, almost collapsing, but was held up when her opponent's legs reached down from the ropes and wrapped around her head from above, putting Ai's dirty ass in Shiho's face, that cat tail swishing across her forehead and messing up her hair, a bit of that fur getting in her mouth, making Shiho spit and cough to try to get it out. She couldn't, though, as the pink-haired girl laid down on top of her, continuing to bite her and making Shiho scream and kick her legs all around up in the air!

"VVRRNNNGGHGHFF!!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:19 am

Ai would smiled a she hard Shiho yell out fuck over and over as she bite down on the blond dog bitches pussy. she would be ontop of the girl her butt in the girls face. she felt good now especially since her pussy was feeling better. Feeling the dog kick and squirm Ai thought about showing her who the alpha was. Sitting up she would rub her moist pussy all over Shiho's face. "meow meow right where you belong... "she smirked

her paws would glide over Shiho's body and the the girls pussy before pulling her hands up and together and then slamming them down into the dog whores pussy as hard as she could doing hammer just like shiho did to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:28 pm

The move Ai made was so stupid, like the way a toddler would get out of that situation. Just biting and then squirming around until she was on top. And then she gloated, as if she had earned something and not just shown off the fact that she was a complete idiot. And still a copycat, as demonstrated when she brought her hands together and hammered them down into Shiho's pussy, the way Shiho had done to her!

"MMMRRRNNGGH!" Shiho roared, the sound muffled by Ai's smelly crotch and butt. She was going to run out of air quickly if she didn't do something, and, luckily, she had the perfect way to get back at Ai: by copying her cheating moves, the same way Ai had been copying Shiho's genius moves all match long. Shiho opened her mouth and bit down hard on Ai's pussy, shaking her head around to try to really make the bite hurt!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:40 am

"meow meow whats wrong bitch whore? cat got you meouth?" Ai said as she rubbed her sex and ass more on SHihos face befor she would think on how to get the girl to say ai was cuter then shiho was. she knew pain wasn't gunna do much not with her only thing she could cause pain was her mouth so she had to do pleasure sadly even though she didn't think shiho deserved pleasure form her superior body.

As she was about to eat out the girl She would let out a high pitch shriek and scream a she felt the girl bit at her pussy even moving her head to side to side as she cried out trying her best not to tear up. "meow meow bitch whore stop it!!" she cried out as she tried to get off of Shiho nearly yelling out those word with out meow meow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Ai deserved whatever she got, seeing as how she was the one who acted like a dirty little cat bitch first! Shiho was just responding to Ai's tactics in kind, to show the stinking feline what it felt like to be attacked in that fashion. With any luck, when Ai was crying and sobbing and begging for mercy at the end of this, she would realize she shouldn't be such a despicable little whore!

As Ai screeched and cried out, Shiho chuckled into her opponent's pussy, continuing to dig her teeth in and shake her head around until Ai finally pushed up off of her, desperate to get away! Shiho couldn't keep her teeth on that pussy, but she would immediately jump up onto her knees, spitting on the canvas! "Woof woof, your pussy tastes like shit!" she growled, before she lunged at Ai, trying to continue with the biting punishment by opening her mouth and clamping her teeth down around Ai's nipple, looking to stretch it out and really torture it!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next