by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome) - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome)

Post by Yori Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:25 am

Alexa grit her teeth as Tomoko came for her. She desperately needed a lull in the action to recover, but the other girl didn't seem willing to cut her any breaks. As they locked arms Alexa leaned herself into the idol girl. She grunted, arms straining as she struggled against her foe. Slowly but surely, she was losing ground, getting pushed backwards. She tried to scoot along the the mat on her knees, attempting to back herself away.

"Ugh...no!"
She couldn't hold out any longer as Tomoko tipped her far back enough to overpower her completely, bringing her back down to the mat on her back.

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome) - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice Makes you Perfect(ly sore). (Spar, IC observers welcome)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Tomoko finally succeeded to overpower Alexa, bringing her down to the mat with her push. Getting on her knees, she took a look at the girl before she decided to capitalize on this situation by trying to apply a submission hold on her. She maneuvered herself in front of Alexa, grabbing her by one of her legs before she tried a spinning toe hold, grasping the other leg to cross them into a four, locking both legs into a figure four leglock with her own.

She would apply pressure in the hold to Alexa's knee, using her own leg to keep the hold locked as she grasped on one of Alexa's legs.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:27 pm

Alexa out a long huff as Tomoko forced her back into the mat, panting. She shouldn't have fought the tie up so hard, she had already been running on fumes up until this point. An hour of self training into a spar that became far more serious than she thought it would. It was amazing good fortune for her to have found someone to wrestle like Tomoko here at this hour.

She groaned softly, lifting her head from the mat to put a visual to Tomoko wrapping their legs together. She tried to pull away, tried to roll, but it was too late. When the other woman laid back, applying the hold her eyes shot wide. Her head dropped back onto the mat as she clenched her jaw tight.

She needed the ropes. She had to get to the ropes.  She started to shimmy and scoot, pushing off the ground with her palms. Each torque of her legs ground her progress to a halt. She struggled, finding it too hard to move them anymore.

She had nothing left.

She slapped the mat with her palm rapidly, tapping her. "I give, I give!" She couldn't take anymore, not without any hope of escape in sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:31 am

Tomoko continued applying more pressure in the figure four leglock, a submission hold that she always used in matches, and when she heard Alexa finally submitting to her, she would finally stop the pressure, loosening the hold before releasing her. It looked like she had won in this spar of theirs.

"Are you alright?" Tomoko asked, making sure that she didn't actually injure the girl. She looked at Alexa's legs, hoping that the damage dealt wasn't too severe.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:03 am

Alexa laid back sprawled out across the mat, panting heavily as she stared up at the ceiling. She made the right call to tap. There hadn't been any reason to try to hold out longer against Tomoko unless it was to secure bragging right... Which she didn't really care about. Her career came first, and this kept her from being seriously hurt over what amounted to a friendly impromptu match.

"Yeah... I'll live. Just a bit of bruised pride." She didn't sound particularly upset, she was even smiling a bit. With a soft huff she closed her eyes, how tired all of this had made her finally getting to her. "Pretty good teach." She laughed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:02 am

Tomoko was glad that Alexa was unharmed. She didn't want to accidentally injure the new girl, with her still having her future waiting ahead of her. Slowly rising up, she fixed her hair a little as she wiped the beads of sweat off of her face. "Haha... thanks," she said, beaming brightly at Alexa. "Well, you're pretty good too. I'm sure you'll do good in AFW."

Seeing that Alexa was resting on the mat at the moment, Tomoko was wondering whether she wanted to continue staying there or she wanted to get up soon after that. "So, what do you want to do next?" Tomoko asked. It's already night, so there's not much they could do after this, considering that many stores and shops were already closed at this hour.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:34 am

"Thanks." She said with a faint groan as she tried to sit up. She found it a bit too troublesome at the moment and just laid herself back down with a sigh. "That's the hope right? I certainly didn't come out here to be terrible." She chuckled lightheartedly at first but she soon fell silent.

One eye opened at the question. "Huh? I will likely head home. I just need to work up the energy to make the walk." The mat wasn't especially comfortable but she couldn't really be picky at the moment. She slowly, a bit comedically rolled over, each time she when from her front to back it was more of a flop. She did this a few times until she could turn her head to actually look at Tomoko. "Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:47 am

Nodding after hearing Alexa's response, Tomoko answered to her question, "Well, I think I should head home too. My mother's probably worried already, so I should get going soon..." She sighed. "After I'm done resting, of course."

Tomoko would sit next to Alexa to rest as well. Tonight had been quite a fruitful one. She got to meet a promising rookie here. She was sure that she might see her again later, and the former idol was looking forward for that moment. Until then, she would continue doing her best, working her way up the cards and aiming for the best.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:52 pm

Alexa laughed faintly, nodding along. Rest sounded great. She certainly wouldn't be going anyplace for the next ten to twenty minutes  herself. She reached to to Tomoko, holding a palm high to over a high five. "Thanks again for humoring me with this. It is going to help me more than you can imagine."

She had done some training an a few practice spars back home, but it was t anything like this. This felt to her more like a mock match than simple training. That's was good. She needed that. It was motivating. Even if it was humbling, she was glad she lost. It just gave her a good bar to strive for. She found herself grinning up at Tomoko.

"Next time I am going to give you a real run for your money." She hoped anyway. There was no real way to tell how. Good Tomoko was under pressure in a real match. She imagined it was far better than herself though. Still, you only got better by challenging yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:22 am

"Alright, I'm looking forward to it, A.J-san..." Tomoko said. She had no idea that it actually stood for Alexa or something, but at the moment, it wasn't important.

After resting for a while, Tomoko bid her farewell to Alexa before she left, heading home.

End

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7