by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A martial artist meets an boxer

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A martial artist meets an boxer Empty A martial artist meets an boxer

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:27 pm

Kara was chancing into her wrestling attire as she wondered if she would be running into her next opponent today since she meet her first one the last time she was in the gym. Still it was not like it was an punishment if she could use the gym while she waited to hear who they decided would be her next opponent. After checking in the mirror if her attire which consisted of a blue with red outline cheongsam and underneath wore a white sports bra and panties was perfect decided to walk out into the gym.

Just like last time the gym seemed to be abandoned as the Chinese woman would walk towards the mats as she decided to start her workout by doing some stretching as she placed her towel and bottle of water on an nearby bench.

Kara:

Back to top Go down

A martial artist meets an boxer Empty Re: A martial artist meets an boxer

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Spoiler:

Cicilia came to the gym late that night as per the usual, her grumpy, angry expression on her face. Work today was horrible as usual, Sayumi was busy with something (or so she assumed since she didn't respond to her texts) and without her things were just... how things were before she met her... The boxer open the gates to the gym to find it was deserted as per the usual... well except for the guy behind the counter and some strange girl in an even stranger garb looking about at the void as well. Cicilia wondered what kind of practically-ignorant woman would choose to wear THAT to the gym... To impress guys? To get people to stare? Well she certainly achieved both, with the man behind the counter somewhat enamored and The german just glaring with contempt.

Huffing, she just decided to ignore her, going over to her signature punching bag, cracking her knuckles before shifting into her stance. Bare-knuckle boxing this time... she'd save the gloves for someone stupid to walk up to her and piss her off tonight...

"Hey, Cicilia!" The man behind the desk called, catching the girl's attention... in a bad way.

"What?"

"Try not to destroy the bag this time would you? We need those for more people than you."

"...Whatever."

Already. Already someone had to come in her and PISS her off... Turning back to the bag, she had the strongest inclination to rip this bag to pieces and throw each bit in this man's face... OH it was tempting indeed...

"HA!"
She yelled, throwing her bare fist into the bag, practically sending it swinging on it's chain. It was a large bag too, apparently created for the strongest of regular athletes and yet here the boxer was, throwing it around with her punches. "HA!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:51 pm

While Kara was stretching she did not notice someone else enter the ring as she did not really care until she heard someone whisper about someone interesting. As if it was true what the Chinese woman was hearing then this woman could be an interesting sparing partner as she had not meet to many people who could just destroy an punching bag.

So since someone interesting had walked into the gym the Chinese woman would look around to try and spot the person she would be looking for.Luckily for the martial artist their seem to only be one person punching a bag as she would gather her stuff as she walked towards her. When she got close enough Kara would just smile as she said ''did that bag do something to you or are you always did angry when your working out?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:59 am

Apparently, the boxer spoke too soon. Just when she was having hopes that maybe she could get in a session without somebody coming along to screw it up... this woman came along and screwed it up. Great. Cicilia reached out with a hand, catching the bag as it was swinging back to prevent it from smashing into the side of her head as she turned to face this woman. Her opening question was neutral enough and she supposed she didn't have to get EVER MORE ANGRY over it. That smile is was made her fume a little, that friendly little grin like she wanted anything to do with her right now. She hated it when strangers tried to be all buddy-buddy with you, as if they don't need to know you before they try to be friends.

"Yeah. I am."
The boxer said flatly before turning back to the bag. Pretty much the sum-up of her attitude whenever she entered this place. She'd just gotten off work and god forbid she had a good time there. In addition, she had something of a head-cold, not really sneezing or coughing, but her sinuses were in pain all day, annoying the living hell out of her. Basically, today was like any other... and she hated it.

"Is there something you want with me?" The German asked, throwing her fist into the bag once more. She was being slightly more polite for some reason... Already three sentences into their conversation and Cicilia hadn't told her to "buzz-off" yet. Maybe there was some friendly interaction to be had.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Kara was used to fighters acting rough or angry with people they never meet as she had to stop herself from smirking when the boxer would catch the bag to protect her.Especially when it was not needed as the martial artist could have easily blocked the bag before it would have hit her in the face.Still it was nice the other woman would block it regardless as she would just stand their as she got the confirmation that the boxer was an boxer.

''Well glad to see my suspicion was correct, and as for what I want with you is rather simple.Nothing really as all I wanted was to introduce myself as all I ever meet are wrestlers.Not to say it annoying to only talk or meet wrestlers , but their a different kind of fighter then you or I.More used to pinning or forcing an submission out of their opponent then knock them out'' replied the Chinese woman as she would extend her hand for an handshake as she then said ''I'm Kara btw ''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:55 am

This woman talked strangely, throwing the Boxer off guard. What was wrong with her? Did she not speak the native language fluently or something? In fact, she was so thrown off by this strange conversation that the bag she was hitting blindsided her out of nowhere, forcing the boxer back a step and sparking her frustration.

"Mutter Scheiß Boxsack..."
She swore under her breath holding up a hand to prevent it from swinging back again. The woman explained how she wanted to introduce herself as she's seen little more than wrestlers around here. That much was true she supposed. Not many people came around here that knew more than the flashy throws and strikes of boxing. The woman also implied she was not one of them by referring to the wrestlers as such, making her seem even more interesting... What did she major in if not the 'professional' sport? The woman introduced herself as Kara, offering her hand for a shake. Cicilia looked at it for a moment, as if contemplating it's worth before extending her own and gently grasping the woman's hand, a small smile on her lips. It felt good to be nice for once.

"Cicilia. So what is it you do if not 'forcing submissions or pinning' people, Kara?"
She asked, crossing her arms once she got her hand back. "Martial arts? Street-Fighting?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Kara would wonder what the other woman was saying as the Chinese did not speak German , but would relax when the boxer would grasp her hand with her own. So the Martial artist would relax a little as she would smirk at hearing the question as the black haired woman would reply back ''well I got a question for you first Cecilla. Do I look like some kind of brute as most street fighters got no training , and usually just swing their fists around in the hopes of landing an punch. I am a former martial artist myself as I was more used to knocking my opponents out or if that was not possible go for a submission.Sadly after I retired to raise my son I was unable to keep fighting at an professional level'' in an honest tone as she would pull her hand back as she would just take the punching bag besides the German woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:25 am

The german couldn't quite place this chick's accent but it was clear she had trouble fully speaking the common language. While she could understand the main point she was trying to get across, Cicilia occasionally had to piece together the fine details of her speech in an effort to make it all come together. Needless to say this extra effort to maintain this conversation was wearing on her patience but... for the sake of Sayumi... she would swallow her frustration and let her continue. The woman seemed decidedly offended that Cicilia would even suggest she was a street-fighter, comparing that faction of combat to hulking brutes without training. Well... She wasn't wrong but that didn't mean she had to be such a damned jerk about it...

It seemed her second guess was correct, however, confirming that shes was indeed a martial artist, more used to knocking people out than pinning them. Even with this strange woman's fractured speech and more than strange appearance, she seemed to be someone after her own heart... After all, what was more satisfying than ending a fight based on your strength alone? Crushing someone under your own might was what made the fight worth it in the first place.

"Retired, huh?"
The german questioned, tilting her head. She always imagined the retired as broken, overweight washups... but she hardly seemed to fit that description at all... Hm... Perhaps this required some kind of test...

"Think you got some of that skill left in you? I might be itching for a fight."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:24 am

Kara would look at the other woman as she told her story as she looked for any signs that could reveal she did not find what she had to say that interesting. Stilll from what she could tell the boxer was not bored , but more annoyed as it seems the other woman was an woman of action. Now that the Chinese woman could appreciate as she was similar at times. However she did notice that it seems the boxer did not enjoy being compared to a street fighter or maybe had a friend who had one as it seems she did not enjoy that comment about street fighters being brutes with no training.

Still the tone when she would say retired caused the former martial artist to smirk as she replied back ''yes retired for a short period so i could raise my son.Besides not one of those idiots who would continue to fight until I am passed my prime''in an honest tone as she would place her hands on her sides. Then came the second question . and it got her blood pumping as Kara did not knew how quickly she said ''would love to have someone to spar with Cicilla.What rules would you suggest''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Cicilia nodded, smiling a tad upon hearing her approval of her idea. "What I was thinking was basic wrestling rules: 3-count pin, submission or 10-count knockout. Nothing fancy or too over the top, you know? I'm not in the mood for anything weird." She never quite understood those that actually enjoyed those... intimate matches strangers would have with one another, those unofficial hentai fights she caught a couple chicks doing in the ring a couple evenings back. The things they were doing to each-other.... Made her shiver... God forbid any of that happen to Sayumi...

"Sound good to you?"

Should she agree, the boxer would nod, gesturing over to the ring that sat empty a little ways back. "Lets go then." She'd make her way over to their location of battle, slipping under the ropes and waited for the retired martial-artist to do the same. Soon, she will see what kind of skills this woman had tucked away in favor of motherhood... Skills, no doubt, that would put her boxing prowess to the test. The woman didn't seem like a pushover at all despite her choice in attire... Cicilia raised her hands in her signature right-handed orthodox stance, planting her feet heavily into the ground. She mused quietly how much Kara had let herself go...

"Good luck, then."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next