Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Martha vs Tasha: naked catfight rematch

Go down

Martha vs Tasha: naked catfight rematch Empty Martha vs Tasha: naked catfight rematch

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:57 am

Tasha was standing in the middle of the ring, still looking  a little pissed off from her last match. She could hear the crowd murmuring around her, but all that stopped when she raised the microphone to her lips.
"As you all know, I recently participated in a match against one Martha Stew- Sorry, Martha Sharp." She said, clearing her throat as she almost said the wrong name. "She beat me, and humiliated me near the end. I'm not one to acknowledge talent, however I am not fully satisfied. I will not make excuses, but I want to know if you can do it again. I remember you talking about how I'm nothing without whips and leathers? Well why don't we just see about that." She said, and placed the microphone down for a second, and took off her cloak, tossing it aside. She could hear the crowd cheering as she started to strip in front of all of them. She wasn't exactly interested in entertaining the crowd, however, as she took off her gloves, her bustier, her boots, and finally her thong. She then placed them in a corner before reaching down for her microphone, standing fully in the buff. "I challenge you to a nude catfight. You lose when you give up. No pins.. no ring outs... not even rope breaks. Just a test to see who can take the more pain. So what do you say, Martha? Or do you just have a mouth bigger than your breasts?"

Brutal Bard (5:31:36 PM): Martha emerged from the runway entrance, her music kicking in as she appeared. She puffed her false cigarette lightly, flicking it aside as she started to stride towards the ring. She paid no mind to the crowd whatsoever, actually taking her blouse and ripping it wide open as she started to walk. She whipped it off, pulling her bra off over her head and working simiilarly until by the time she reached the stairs into the ring, she kicked off her shoes and entered it totally nude.
She smirked smugly, her ample but lightly toned body on display as she held her hands out confidently. "Answer your question?" she asked confidently

Psychopatrick88 (5:38:17 PM): Tasha smiled a little at Martha, watching as she stripped down the runway, and climbed up into the ring with her. She had to admit, she liked the way Martha did things. It brought a smile to her face as Martha showed off a bit. "Heh... quite. You know, you're really not so different from me." She admitted. "I may have been on the receiving end of it last time, but hey.. that's the way it goes sometimes, right?" She said, resting her fists on her hips and puffing her chest out a little.

Brutal Bard (5:51:15 PM): "Maybe," Martha said in reply to her comments as a whole. She rolled her shoulders, bouncing her big breasts smoothly and feeling like she was getting the hint from Tasha for a titfight. "Or maybe I'm just the better woman in every way." She smirked firmly. "Let's find out, eh?"
She'd step up slowly to Tasha, arms back and thrusting her breasts out to try and meet hers, nipples already a bit hard from excitement.

Psychopatrick88 (5:52:49 PM): "Hmm.. all right. We'll start off even. Don't be surprised if you end up getting another headbutt though." She said, and heard the bell ring to start their match. Tasha kept her fists on her hips, and bumped her breasts into Martha's to start off.

Brutal Bard (5:54:30 PM): Martha let out a short, sudden breath as their tits matched up ("In position, anyway," she noted). She'd reach back to rake her nails both sharply and sensually over Tasha's ass, pulling her further into her massive tits and making them bubble up between them like rising bread dough.
"You don't learn your lesson, tiny," she taunted. "You couldn't just be happy with one ass-whooping, could you?"

Psychopatrick88 (5:57:02 PM): Tasha chuckled softly, and hissed as Martha raked her nails down her rear. "Ooohn..." She groaned, and suddenly grabbed her hips with a loud clamp of her hands and pulled her even closer. "Trust me hun.. things will be different this time around." She said, and started to grind her nipples up and down Martha's while she reached behind her, and slapped her rear hard. "In fact... interested on a wager?"

Brutal Bard (5:58:47 PM): "Nnnn," Martha let out a small moan in reply to the spank, only to swing one at Tasha's in reply, then kneading the cheek firmly with her nails still threateningly digging into the soft flesh. She leered back at Tasha, leaning her face in close enough for her to feel her breath on her lips. "Name it," she demanded.

Psychopatrick88 (6:00:54 PM): Tasha quickly gave another back as things were heating up quick. She stared right up into her eyes as she made her wager. "Winner makes the loser cum and cum until they pass out. In front of alll these hungry eyes..."

Brutal Bard (6:03:36 PM): Martha laughed lightly right in her face, but winced again with the second smack. "So you don't feel like a total loser if you at least get to cum after the fight," she reasoned outloud. "Alright. You'll get to see what these talented hands can do to a frail little thing like you after I'm done with you."
She'd try to dig both her nails into Tasha's ass, using them to lift her up and try to slam her down on the mat on her back.

Psychopatrick88 (6:05:28 PM): "I'm no more frail than you are brittle." She replied calmly, then gasped as she's lifted off her feet, and got slammed down to her back. She would immediately clamp her toned legs around Martha's slender waist, and would start slapping left and right at her breasts to get the fight going.

Brutal Bard (6:06:52 PM): Grunting in frustration as she was trapped, she'd cry out briefly when Tasha slapped at her breasts, making the big mams sway back and forth. "OH, that's it," she snarled, shifting her hands to grab onto Tasha's breasts and leaning in, trying to sink her teeth viciously into the dom's nipple.

Psychopatrick88 (6:08:14 PM): Tasha smirked up at her as she snarled. "Bring it, bi- NRRRGHH!!" She snarled loudly as her nipple was bit down hard, and she leaned up to bite down hard on her shoulder and rake her nails down her back, raking them hard, and slowly.

Brutal Bard (6:09:54 PM): "NNG! NNGH!" Martha screeched into her breast as she pulled viciously with her teeth like a violent dog and Tasha's own sharp digits did their work. She'd be forced to relent and lean back sharply, trying to buck the teeth and nails off of her and if she didn't break free there from the scissors, she'd try to reach down and dig her fingers into a vaginal claw hold.

Psychopatrick88 (6:12:42 PM): Tasha shut her eyes tightly as Martha pulled back on her nipple, and then watched as she let go. She kept the scissors held down, then gasped as she saw what Martha was going for, and quickly reached up to grab both her arms, and held them down. "No you don't!" She growled, and tried to lean up to catch her bottom lip between her teeth so she could bite down hard and grind her teeth together.

Brutal Bard (6:14:00 PM): Martha was surprised as her attack was halted, her arms too busy fighting off Tasha's hands when she bit down on her lip. Martha gave a slightly garbled scream of pain, trying to pull back but only found it to worsen her pain, instead throwing as many punches as she could muster into Tasha's face.

Psychopatrick88 (6:15:09 PM): Tasha grinned as she dug her nails into Martha's wrists, and let go of Martha's bottom lip, only to bring her head back to headbutt her breasts hard, and would still squeeze those powerful legs down on her waist.Brutal Bard (6:16:26 PM): Martha was taking a lot of punishment, and quickly, hissing in pain as her wrists were pricked by her nails and screaming out as her skull met her sternum. Thrashing her legs helplessly, she'd pour all her focus into getting her hands down to Tasha's face, trying to gouge her eyes with her nails in the true spirit of their catfight.

Psychopatrick88 (6:23:51 PM): Tasha clenched her teeth, trying to keep Martha's hands away from her face, but she managed to overpower her. "Yeoowww!" She cried out as those long nails dug into her flesh and dragged down. She grit her teeth, trying to pull her head back, and headbutt her right in the mouth before finally letting go of Martha's waist, and would start trying to get up, so long as Martha tried to do the same

Brutal Bard (6:26:09 PM): Martha grinned madly with satisfaction as her nails raked over her hated foe's face, then was forced to roll back as the headbut caught her mouth. Blood and saliva splashed from it between the women as they both tumbled back from the other, Martha getting quickly to one knee but stopping to press her hand against her lip and come back with blood fingers.
"Ugly little shit," she spat, wiping her hand off on her thigh. "You're going to get it bad." Martha would just try to get back up for now, mind running through what horrible things she wanted to do to her returning foe

Psychopatrick88 (6:29:58 PM): Tasha smirks a little at Martha. "Oh honey, I've only begun to make you hurt." She declared as she stood up slowly, and started to cirle Martha, eyes locked with hers. Sparks were flying from how intense of a glare they gave each other, and each person that was in the audience tonight could feel the palpable tension between the two strong and mature women, neither refusing to bow to the other.

Brutal Bard (6:34:21 PM): Their eyes met, the competitive women staring daggers at one another until her hate boiled over, Martha lunging with a primal scream at full speed for Tasha, looking to spear her into the ropes or even better turnbuckle.

Psychopatrick88 (6:36:19 PM): Tasha braced herself as Martha lunged in for her, and tried to grab her by the head and throw a hard knee into her gut before trying to snapmare her so she flipped over and landed flat on her rear.

Brutal Bard (6:39:40 PM): Martha's reckless anger earned her a knee to the belly, then whipped over onto her ass. "NNGH!" she growled in frustration.
"When did this bitch decide to stop sucking?" she thought, holding her head and trying to recover for a moment and leaving herself admittedly wide open

Psychopatrick88 (6:41:53 PM): Tasha merely kept a calm smile on her face, and would casually grab her wrists and pull up while seating herself comfortably on Martha's shoulders, and would shift her weight forward so Martha would bend forward uncomfortably, and Tasha would squeeze her head tightly around her head.

Brutal Bard (6:45:11 PM): Martha was forced along with the move, head hanging and squeezed painfully as she gasped for air, arms bent uselessly upward. All she could think to do for now was kick her legs fiercely but likely fruitlessly at the mat, and ideally at Tasha's head

Psychopatrick88 (6:46:59 PM): Martha wouldn't be able to come anywhere near Tasha's head with her legs as she slowly bent over more and more while she dug her nails deeper into her wrists. "Hmm... I'll spare you the wager if you quit right now.." She offered, cooing a bit as she had the cougar right where she wanted her.

Brutal Bard (6:48:00 PM): Martha screamed as the nails sliced into her wrists, growling and doing her best to shove her bent back in reply towards her. "Fuck... you..." she growled, though pained and distracted enough to drool a bit on the mat in the proceess.

Psychopatrick88 (6:50:43 PM): "Hmm... maybe later." She chuckled. "Lets see if your back can handle this..." She said, and suddenly stopped letting her legs support her, lifting them up to make Martha tilt forward until her torso touched the mat while her legs were still spread out.

Brutal Bard (6:52:47 PM): "AHHHHH!" Martha screamed as her enemy's full weight pressed down on her back. Her naked ass perched on her shoulders pressed down hard with little effort, and Martha's breasts soon pressed down into the mat beneath her like a large pillow. "GET OFF! GET OFF!" she shrieked. "Get the fuck off!!"

Psychopatrick88 (6:54:37 PM): Tasha cooed a little, and wiggled her hips a little. "Aww... but I like it here." She protested playfully. "Maybe if you say please, I'll let you continue to play with me..." She offered, meaning if she literally said 'please' after she let go, she would let Martha up with no repercussions whatsoever, and the match would progress.

Brutal Bard (6:56:18 PM): "Fucking.... cunt..." she spat, trying uselessly to overpower the woman's entire body with her back. Maybe if she had her arms to help, but they were upraised and still being scratched and stabbed by Tasha's nails. She hated to even imply surrender to the bitch on top of her, but her back was screaming.
"PLEASE let me go, you stupid little tramp!" she spouted

Psychopatrick88 (6:57:37 PM): Tasha smirked a little. "Good girl." She said, releasing her wrists, and started to get off Martha. She would then step away from her and turn around, allowing her time to recover.

Brutal Bard (7:01:52 PM): Martha caught her breath as she straighted out her body, resting on all fours gasping for air and sweating heavily. She'd let her head hang for now, not wanting to see the smug look on her face or let show the blush on her face from the embarassment of essentially submitting to her will. She wouldn't let her do it again, and she'd make her pay that much worse in the end.
She'd stand up at last if not forced, raising her fists and catchign the last of her breath back, but by no means in good shape.

Psychopatrick88 (7:05:25 PM): "Hm... back for more?" She teased as Martha raised her fists. "Hate to say it, honey, but your age is getting to you. You may have the rage and ferocity of a mountain lion, but your body can't take too much more strain against my submissions." She said, dropping the playful act as her voice grew serious.. and concerned.

Brutal Bard (7:07:23 PM): Martha mustered up a half-hearted smirk. "They don't call us cougars for nothing," she said proudly. "We fight and fuck like beasts. And I sure didn't surrender to you yet!"
Bitterly, Martha would advance with more caution on the dom, looking to convince her into a grapple long enough to stomp her bare heel on her toe

Psychopatrick88 (7:08:58 PM): Tasha's concerned look turned into a playful one. "Hmm... mrowr." She replied. "Well, don't say I didn't warn you when your spine ends up snapped in two." She cautioned, and would move in to grapple her. She would struggle against her, until Martha slammed her heel down on her toe. "Yeeoow!!!"Brutal Bard (7:09:56 PM): "Cocky bitch," Martha would spit, breaking herself free of the lock up and throwing a double-fisted uppercut at Tasha's tits.Psychopatrick88 (7:11:10 PM): "UGghHH!!!" She groaned loudly as both breasts were nailed, and she clutched her breasts tightly, staggering away from her.

Brutal Bard (7:16:45 PM): "Not so fast," she snapped, following up quickly on Tasha. She'd grab a big fistful of hair and try to double her over by it before stepping over her neck and resting her crotch on the back of her head, or in a sort of standing scissors.It would seem like a nice setup for a ddt or the like, but Martha instead went for the pain factor and reached over Tasha's back, raking both sets of nails in slow paths over her smooth back

Psychopatrick88 (7:18:09 PM): "Hng!" She gasped as her hair is grabbed, and ends up getting shoved between her legs. She tried to fight her off, but then howled in pain as Martha raked her nails down along her back, to which Tasha responded by trying to rake her nails hard down her legs.

Brutal Bard (7:19:43 PM): "Nnnh!" Martha howled in reply, but wasn't ready to give up her advantageous position. She'd try to reach under her when her hands reached the end of their painful trail, one hand grabbing and viciously kneading and clawing her breast while the other reached back, scratching viciously and rapidly over her ass cheeks

Psychopatrick88 (7:21:12 PM): "Ghnn...arrghhh!!! Nnrrhhnn..." She growled, then moaned, her face twisted in pain as Martha clawed at her breast, however the scratching on her rear was almost... pleasurable to her.

Brutal Bard (7:23:33 PM): Martha seemed unsure of her methods for a moment, then took a nipple between her nails and twisted sharply in a tight circle, seemingly testing how much it could twist around. She'd keep at her pinching, slapping, and violently hard scratching at her ass as well

Psychopatrick88 (7:30:36 PM): "Gyaarrghh!! Ha..ha... Th.. that... That is... enough!!" She would shout, and try to grab both her thighs, and would try to lift her up and over to try and slam her down onto her back. (That's panting, by the way, not laughing.)

Brutal Bard (7:32:23 PM): "Ahhh!" The sudden burst of strength from the dom hoisted Martha's shapely body up and smashed it back down, her eyes widening and holding her back painfully and she writhed slowly on the mat.
"Agggh!" she half moaned, half yelled in response, throwing a few odd blind kicks in Tasha's presumed direction as she closed her eyes to try and overcome the pain's distraction.

Psychopatrick88 (7:43:42 PM): Tasha immediately staggered forward as soon as the weight was off her shoulders. She grasped the ropes tightly, panting heavily, and shook her head slowly. "Whoof..."

Brutal Bard (7:45:23 PM): Martha's kicks hitting air as expected, she'd try to roll towards Tasha slightly. If she was distracted, she'd try and drag herself closer and grab her foot, lifting and biting into it furiously, though still racked with pain in her back.

Psychopatrick88 (7:47:48 PM): (No, she's standing normally, just grabbing the top rope for support and is bent over some.

Psychopatrick88 (7:54:02 PM): Tasha blinked as she saw Martha crawling towards her and grabbing her foot. "The hell are you? A zom- YEEOW!!!" She howled as Martha bit the achille's tendon, and kicked desperately at Martha's head. "Let go! Let go right now!!" She shrieked.

Brutal Bard (7:55:49 PM): Martha dug her pearly whites into her, clamping them down and pulling at Tasha's other leg to try and ruin her ability to stand entirely by taking her legs out from beneath her, with every intent to continue biting if she could as she fell

Psychopatrick88 (7:59:34 PM): Tasha rained heavy blows down on Martha's head, hoping to god she didn't damage the tendon too bad as she finally escaped.

Brutal Bard (8:00:31 PM): gnashing and even snarling a bit like a mad dog, Martha only took so many head shots before releasing the tender foot, holding her aching head and kickng her feet in pained frustrations at the mat

Psychopatrick88 (8:05:03 PM): Tasha limped away from Martha, using the top ropes to keep herself standing. "God... damn that hurt... crazy... twat..." She hissed, rubbing at her foot and tried to put as much distance as she could between her and Martha as possibly.

)Psychopatrick88 (8:20:42 PM): Tasha limped away from Martha, using the top ropes to keep herself standing. "God... damn that hurt... crazy... twat..." She hissed, rubbing at her foot and tried to put as much distance as she could between her and Martha as possibly.

Brutal Bard (8:23:08 PM): Martha managed to overcome her pounding head, rising to her knees and panting. "You're the one who said anything goes, bitch," she snapped. "And you're gonna be begging for mercy so hard, you won't have long to cum before you're unconscious."
She'd try to send a fierce kick into Tasha's side while she was still on the ropes.

Psychopatrick88 (8:29:32 PM): Tasha grit her teeth as Martha started to get back up, and would try to leap her feet up to slam both feet right into Martha's face!

Brutal Bard (8:34:34 PM): "UNFF!" Martha blurted as she was booted in the face by both legs, sent toppling right onto her back holding her head again as she tumbled back helplessly. She'd groan and roll a bit, but by all means look (and be) helpless at the moment in consuming agony

Psychopatrick88 (8:35:53 PM): Tasha clenched her teeth as she tried to push herself off the ropes, and immediately collapsed with a yelp. She growled at Martha, and started to crawl towards her as this fight was getting taken to the ground.

Brutal Bard (8:36:35 PM): Martha moaned and twitched a bit, but managed to focus her eyes on Tasha for a bit, trying weakly to crawl, or more accurately drag, herself away

Psychopatrick88 (8:38:20 PM): Tasha leapt on top of Martha, and tried to grab for her hair to yank it left and right as hard as she could.

Brutal Bard (8:39:59 PM): "AhhHHHHhhhHH!" Martha wailed as the dom landed on her, swinging her head around wildly as tears started to well in her eyes. She'd grab at Tasha's wrists to try and pull her off, but if she couldn't manage, she'd try to swing her leg up to bring her heel banging into her assailant's snatch.

Psychopatrick88 (8:57:18 PM): "Hrr... give up, bitch! Arrrggghh!!" She howled as she was nailed right in the sex, and groaned weakly before falling off her side. Then she glared up at Martha and tried to rake her toe nails down Martha's sex in return. "Bitch!!"
Brutal Bard (8:58:19 PM): Giving her own pained cry in reply to the unusual scratching, which she had to give Tasha a bit of credit for not seeing it before in her catfight "career" She wailed and leaned in to try and mount Tasha, taking what advantage she could on the mat of her injured foot. She'd wind far back and try to send a punch right into Tasha's nose, and repeat it if she could pull it off

Psychopatrick88 (9:00:55 PM): Tasha grit her teeth as Martha climbed on top of her, and yelped after Martha wound her fist far back, and slammed it into her nose, but she protected her face before she could do it again. She could feel blood dribbling down her face as she covered her nose.

Brutal Bard (9:02:37 PM): Breathing heavier, the cougar's confidence rekindled as Tasha's nose bled in a kind of bloodlust. Even with her next punch parried, Martha would bring her fists together and try to bring them wailing down on Tasha's belly next, just above her own naked

Psychopatrick88 (9:08:43 PM): Tasha grit her teeth as Martha raised her fists up again, and would try to claw her nails into Martha's breast and twist hard to try and stop her from slamming that blow down on her belly.

Brutal Bard (9:12:01 PM): "AHHHHHNNNNNOOOOOO!" Martha wailed, her big, soft melons bending and her face contorting in pain at her grip. Her own attack quickly halted itself,falling forward and catching herself on her palms as her naked tits were mauled by her opponent. Teary-eyed and weary, she'd try to bring her hands up to grab Tasha's own lovely pair, squeezing them tight and then gouging her thumb nails into he nipples

Psychopatrick88 (9:14:31 PM): Tasha clenched her teeth, but tears started to come from her eyes as well as Martha gouged her thumb nails into her nipples. "Grrrnnggghhhyyeeeoow!!" She howled out, but she would refuse to let go, and would try to twist Martha's titflesh as hard as she could. Her body was shivering from all the pain she was dealt, and it seemed it was getting down to the wire.

Brutal Bard (9:21:10 PM): Martha's body spasmed in pain, wailing in agony all the while as her big, beautiful breasts were treated so viciously. It almost made her look like a passionately thrusting lover, though it was quite opposite (except, arguably, the passion, though in terms of hate) as she tried to jam her fingers so hard that her nails would pop Tasha's tits entirely.
Her wails became stronger and more distinct as Tasha's grip became more violent along with hers, and her bigger tits seemed to make bigger and more vulnerable targets. "AAAAAGHHHH!" she bellowed in pain. "STOP IT! STOP IT! LET ME THE FUCK GOOOOO!" she wailed, tears and drool coming down her face in the mind-numbing pain.

Psychopatrick88 (9:29:53 PM): Tasha was going through a world of pain herself, and it was taking every last fiber to keep it down. "Do you surrender??" She asked, and twisted her breasts extra hard as she asked her question. She had her on the ropes! She just needed her to admit her surrender...

Psychopatrick88 (9:36:12 PM): "YES!!" She exclaimed and quickly let go, trying to push her off her, and laid down on the mat, panting heavily, her breath being shuddered from how much pain her body was in. "God... damn... I thought I could just control you the whole fight by just keeping calm... but you surprised me halfway..." She admitted to her, her body covered in scratches, bites, and was bleeding in a few areas, fully in the nude.

Brutal Bard (9:39:55 PM): Martha breathed heavily, shuddering now and then. Her breasts were swollen and red, clawed and visibly bitten in several areas. spread eagle on the mat, even her pussy was showing the pain. Her whole body shivered at the sudden release from her agony.
"You..." she said weakly, blinking slowly. "You... I didn't expect you to plan a counter-strategy," she admitted. "You didn't seem the type, but I was impressed."

Psychopatrick88 (9:48:25 PM): Tasha chuckled a little, laying spread eagled herself. "The leathers aren't just for show, honey.. there's a reason why they call me the Submission Queen.." She said, and slowly started to sit up, and cringed a little. "Even so... that bite to the foot... bit much doncha think? It's one thing to claw and bite at someone... but if you bit down any longer I might not have been able to walk.. permanently. It's gonna take a bit to walk normally now.."

Brutal Bard (9:50:57 PM): "Excuse me," she said, almost a sigh. "I'm used to fighting where a girl will try and kill you if you get her mad enough. They won't do it well, but still..." She frowned a bit at the notion though. She had never been one of those girls, but she knew she was tempermental. "Maybe a bit if I went on with it. But I know when to call it quits. Tsh... like that isn't obvious right about now," she added, blushing a bit in shame

Psychopatrick88 (9:52:46 PM): Tasha smiled a little, and crawled towards Martha and leaned down to smooch her cheek. "Hmm... I'll tell you what... I'll only work you up once. I'll be gentle too." She declared, stroking her cheek.

Brutal Bard (9:55:30 PM): Martha felt a bit ashamed at the offer, but she knew they were both sore, and she was even worse off than Tasha. "Do whatever you want," she grumbled, but it carried a softer tone at the soft caressing. It felt so good after all that hateful violence...

Psychopatrick88 (9:59:32 PM): Tasha smiled a little, but said nothing about it. She started to climb on top of her, and leaned down to lick at her breasts slowly, while her hands ran over her hips slowly, giving them a little shake left to right. "Mmm.. Not to boost your ego... but damn you have one hell of a body." She said as she leaned down to kiss her left nipple.

Brutal Bard (10:02:33 PM): "Ohhhhh," Martha moaned loudly, moreso than she'd have been willing had she possessed all her strength. The tongue caressing over her various claw marks gave off a pleasant sting, and the massaging mouth gave her some rapidly building elation though her whole body. "And you... have a lot of talent with that mouth of yours..." she purred, undisguised delight in her voice.

Psychopatrick88 (10:12:55 PM): Tasha chuckled at Martha's reply. "Thanks, honey.. I'll take that as a compliment." She said, and would suckle her nipple very gently while she gave a gentle swat to the side of her thigh. She'd keep her hips hovered above Martha's however, wanting to settle that debate for another time. for now, she licked at her own fingers for a moment, and started to rub Martha's outer lips.

Brutal Bard (10:16:43 PM): "Ohhhh very good," she gushed dizzily, head swimming as her lust washed through her quickly and ignored many of her lighter injuries. She'd jolt a bit, but not wholly unpleasantly at the spanking-like swat. She'd thrust her hips into Tasha's probing wet fingers, her pussy wetting itself to comply the intruding fingers in replacing her saliva as lubricant. Her breathing grew heavy, her big breasts bobbing up and down rapidly at the hot suckling of her nipples.

.Psychopatrick88 (10:51:30 PM): Tasha nodded slowly, and leaned up to lock lips with her, moaning into her lips while she started pumping two digits in and out of her a little quicker. "Mmmm... you're one of the very few whose actually beaten me before... You really have a lot of spunk, and ferocity... hehe... just like a cougar..."

Brutal Bard (10:53:55 PM): Martha took a moment to simply suck and kiss in reciprocation and appreciation at Tasha's lips. "Damn straight," she said breathily but confidently, and weakly reached up to brush her hands over Tasha's arms and closing her eyes. She hummed warmly back into her mouth, both of the girls aching and lightly bloodied bodies rubbing together. Martha's bloodied lip gave their kiss a faintly coppery taste and her pussy lips parted and thrusting encouragingly for the sexy dom.

Psychopatrick88 (10:58:43 PM): Tasha slid her fingers faster now while gazing into her eyes. "Mmm... how about a little flattery my direction, hmm?" She asked in a playful manner.

Brutal Bard (11:09:16 PM): "You're a bitch..." Martha purred, but smiled wide. "A sexy, shapely, tough bitch who knows what she wants and just...." She ran her hands over her back. "Just fucking TAKES it... such a turn on." She cut herself off with a gasp as Tasha's fingers worked her g-spot beautifully, making her entire body writhe despite wanting nothing more than more of what it was receiving. "Beautiful... talented... strong.... need I go on?" she asked, almost sarcastic somehow amidst her euphoria.

Psychopatrick88 (12:18:54 AM): Tasha was about to slap her, albeit playfully, as she thought she was still being rebellious, but then she heard the rest of it. "Mmmm... I think everything you said about me, can also be said for you." She purred back, and slid down her body. She would part her sex lips with her fingers before sliding her tongue in her sex, and would quickly start eating her out as the two were getting heated up again, but in a different aspect.

Brutal Bard (12:24:04 AM): Martha licked her lips as Tasha went down."I'll concede that much... Ohhhh," Martha moaned, her hand grasping feebly at the mat as her tongue parted her sensetive lips. Even after their vicious catfight, the fact  that she could be so tender with both her and her injured pussy was amazingly impressive to her. "Oh my god yes,' she gasped, closing her eyes as her drooling pussy met with Tasha's saliva, running her inner thigh and Tasha's lips. Martha started to thrust against her for a moment, only to slow and stop when she found that TAsha seemed to know just where to hit anyway, and she'd only hamper her wonderful affect of skyrocketing her towards her promised orgasm

Psychopatrick88 (12:25:46 AM): Tasha smiled a little up at her before pushing her tongue in deeper, humming loudly on her outer lips while her tongue tickled her G-spot slowly.
Brutal Bard (12:33:21 AM): Martha's breath came out like rapid gasps, squirming heatedly under her oral attention. "That's incredible," she panted. "More... god, more..." She'd spread her thighs farther apart and urging Tasha's mouth more firmly against her. "Beautiful..." she purred. "I can't... take it..." she whispered, her pussy flowing freely and her clitoris throbbing in want.

Psychopatrick88 (12:34:24 AM): "MMm.... you will, honey.." She purred before sliding her tongue back in, and would trill her tongue on her g-spot ever so slightly, just enough to rock her to an orgasm.

Brutal Bard (12:42:36 AM): Martha panted at a hurried pace, shivering and biting on her lip just to endure such a degree of pleasure. She had to release it to let out a cry of pleasure, thrusting her hips up into her lips for an extra surge of pleasure that launched her over her brink. A suddenl shriek escape her lips as they parted, her cum spilling over into her former foe's face. Her fists thumped down on the mat as she wailed nonsensically, tears refreshed in her eyes as the pleasure mixed with the lingering pain to overwhelm her senses. She squirted hard and shuddered erratically as she finally laid still on her back. "Ma... marvelous..." she stammered, still dripping from her pussy.

Psychopatrick88 (12:47:12 AM): Tasha smiled as she worked her good, and started to clean Martha up afterwards, then giggled softly. "Sometimes I'm too nice for my own good.." She mused, then looked up at her. "If you decide to call me for a rematch.. do me a favor and make it sexy ok? Don't get me wrong, I love rough and tumble, however, it would be fun to be involved in something a bit nicer against you." She said, and started to stand up, then yelped and fell down to one knee. "F..fuck that hurts!" She gasped, clutching her foot.

Brutal Bard (12:59:23 AM): "If it involves... more of that..." Martha huffed, motioning at her crotch. "Then I am ALL over that..."
She saw Tasha go back to one knee, grunting in displeasure and managing to force her naked, sweaty, battered form upright.
"Alright, I'm sorry," she sighed, offering her a hand and trying to help her up and give her a shoulder to tote her backstage with. "I'm only takin you to the medical wing though... or the locker room if you want," she said. It wasn't in total courtesy, though, as using Tasha for a bit of balance herself.

Psychopatrick88 (1:02:52 AM): Tasha nodded a little. "Come call me out in a few days." She said as she watched her try to get up. She saw her offering a hand, and grabbed for it, getting helped to her feet. A shoulder was all she needed in order to leave the ring. "Med room would be all I ask for, honey." She said as she started to hobble up the ramp with her.

Brutal Bard (1:04:49 AM): "Soon as I can walk without an ice pack in my south pole, I'll be comin' for ya." She gave a flimsy but enthused smile. "Don't go thinkin' I can't do soft stuff myself either..."

Psychopatrick88 (1:08:02 AM): Tasha chuckled at her reply, and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Looking forward to it babe..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down