Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust) Empty A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

Post by Deus001 Fri May 04, 2018 11:59 am

Spoiler:

John hadn't been doing much in terms of wrestling lately, lack of interest was leading to no matches for him. It gave Mr Carnaby a chance to work on his pieces at least, he had a display at a local art gallery this weekend in fact. Tension and Kyoto knew the name of John Carnaby at least, but John knew his boss would get on him if he didn't keep up his routines. Truth be told John didn't just consider Ryan his boss but also a great friend, far be it from the master of creation to let someone down! Plus the artist knew he loved wrestling and working out, why not make sure he himself was a work of it.

The master of creation walked into the gym, dressed in his usual wrestling attire of a tight black leather shirt with belts crossing his midriff and waist. Black jeans and brown shoes, John left his custom made blue leather coat in the UK Elite's private locker room. John gave a little sigh as he twirled the dyed red strands of his hair as he walked absentmindedly into the area.

"Now, lets see what goes on today." John inwardly pondered to himself, as he walked in the master of creation could hear some sounds of people working out. It was actually empty sides despite being a bright sunny afternoon. Mr Carnaby would mosey on over and see two women, John hadn't seen them before. Wait. Actually there was one with blue hair, was it?

She had her back to John, better get her attention. Mr Carnaby would state to her "Uh hey Ami?" the master of creation had wondered what she'd been up to lately. Granted folks with blue hair were actually somewhat common in Tension, but with someone who can rock an outfit like that, was probably her.

Back to top Go down

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust) Empty Re: A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun May 06, 2018 3:15 am

Sadly for John, this was not the Ami he knew. In fact this was not even a girl named Ami. However, the woman had ties to the woman he knew. This was none other than Misty Goto. The cousin of Ami and her brother Daisuke. She'd arrived in Japan not too long ago, and the blue haired beauty was here to train with her super bestest friend for all of time/totally awesome tag partner, Ashley Wilson.

The duo had just been getting ready to start their busy workout schedule, but had just been approached by a stranger. AKA John Carnaby. Misty quickly turned around to face the man who had just mistaken her identity. Wearing a white one piece for sparring, as opposed to her main one with strings and ribbons, the bluenette would try to handle the situation gently.

"Uuuuuhhh...no...not Ami..." Misty would say as she wondered who this man was. More importantly she was wondering how this man knew her cousin. The two hadn't been on speaking terms for a long time. In fact if Ami knew that this man had mistaken Misty for her, she'd probably be very upset to say the least.

"Um...my name's Misty...and you are?" the bluenette asked cautiously. She wasn't sure if this man was a friend of Ami's, or a dangerous stalker. Considering how well known Ami was...and how bad she was at making friends...Misty was honestly leaning towards this man being a stalker...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust) Empty Re: A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 06, 2018 9:39 am

Ashley Wilson was excited for the day. Why wouldn’t she be? She was hanging out with her best friend Misty for the entire day! They had already planned all sorts of fun activities, starting with training with each other. Wearing a red tank top with black sport shorts, Ashley was busy trying to lift a pair of heavy dumbbells Misty was using with ease moments ago when she heard a voice she never heard.

What was more important, was that she heard Mist’s voice in a cautious tone. Ashley sighed, this wasn’t the first time some guy walked up and made her friend uncomfortable. Even though Misty was the powerhouse of the duo, she was still soft in all the places boys liked, which caused all sorts of creeps to hit on her. But that was what Ashley was there for.

“Show time.” Ashley would mutter under her breath while setting the dumbbells down. Misty had just finished asking the man a question when Ashley quickly turned around and got between Misty and the stranger, giving him an angry glare. Trying to add some intimidation, she puffed her chest out and put her hands on her hips, a slightly cute display, clearly trying to make herself look bigger.

“Hey Mister!” She would say in an angry voice, “Didn’t your mother ever tell you its rude to make girls uncomfortable? And what’s with getting her name wrong? Even the last pair of stalkers could get THAT right.”

Ashley would take a few steps closer and jab the stranger in the chest.

“You got a lot of nerve talking to someone as cute as Misty. Who do you think you are?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 06, 2018 10:50 am

Well John was wondering how Ms Takeuchi was doing, he remembered that time the pair of them got ambushed by power rangers. Thankfully it had been ages since the last time he was accosted by those stupid sentai folk. Still the Takeuchi's didn't strike John as training in public with the rest of the common wrestlers, maybe it was finally a case of warming up in the social sense?

These thoughts were quickly dashed however as the woman turned around revealing to be.....someone John had never met before. There was a sort of awkward silence as the woman stated she was not Ami but rather she was called Misty. Oh whoops, John felt stupid just now. Biting his lower lip in response Mr Carnaby was about to respond to the woman. Only for someone else to join in the sudden conversation.

If Misty was a quiet sort this girl was a firebrand, John was trying to get a word in edge-wise but was coming up short. The woman was getting right up to John, who could only stand there mouth slightly agape. His eyes widened when he got accused of being a stalker. Damn she was quite aggressive, well this was escalating quickly. Better try and defuse the situation before it got out of hand.....  

"Hey wait a minute lady! I just got here! I just thought she was someone else that's all. For the record I ain't a stalker either." John said putting his hands up in protection looking this woman in the eye, then looking at Misty and saying "Look I'm sorry for mistaking you, you just kinda resemble em from a distance. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I clearly got off wrong. I'm John Carnaby from Britain."

Seeking to try and defuse the situation as his boss would advise John then said "So are you folks new to Tension then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun May 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Misty knew from the moment Ashley got between them that things were about to get crazy. Her friend was...well the best in every sense, but she was also good at causing conflicts. So as she confronted the man, Misty had to worry about calming down the situation (Despite how cute the red head was as she tried to make herself look taller). But as Ashley started jabbing John's chest, the bluenette quickly pulled her back into a hug as she wrapped her arms over the woman's shoulders.

"Aw~ My hero!" Misty would say happy that her bestie called her cute, while also holding her back. "Hmmm you say you're not a stalker...but isn't that exactly what a stalker would say!?" she declared with an epic pointing of her figure at the man like Ace Attorney (A game she'd been playing too much recently). Then, after a brief moment of silence, Misty spoke again.

"Hehehe~ I kid~ And it's ok! Mistakes happen. Besides Mr. Kualaby...I think I know who you mistook me for. Ami Takeuchi, right? Brother of Daisuke Takeuchi...and cousin of mwah!" the bluenette explained while gesturing towards herself. Calling him Kualaby wasn't a mistake, though. It was just her trying to be playful.

"Me and Ashley here are pretty new, but we'll kick butt! Oh! Introduce yourself Ashley. I don't think he'll bite~" she would say while finally releasing the hug on her friend.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 07, 2018 10:21 am

Ashley’s interrogation of the stalker was suddenly interrupted when her best friend suddenly hugged/restrained her. Ashley was rather protective of Misty, and she knew she could sometimes get a little carried away, so rather than fight the hug, Ashley simply held onto the arms of her friend, giving the man called “Carnaby” a dirty look the entire time.

Ashley calmed down a bit when Misty started to crack jokes, her friend seemingly becoming more at ease with the man. The two of them started talking about Misty’s cousin, Ami. Ashley had yet to meet Ami herself, but from the stories she heard Ami was one mean chick. Misty had used to hang out with her, being cousins but since had a falling out. Ashley didn’t care about Ami as long as Misty was happy, to be honest.

Just as Ashley was getting comfortable in her friends embrace, Misty asked her to introduce herself to Carnaby and let her go. After another moment of giving Carnaby a dirty look, she smiled, “I’m Ashley. Ashley Wilson. Just because we are new doesn’t mean we don’t pack one heck of a punch!”

Ashley moved over in a way where she was side by side with Misty, their physical differences becoming more apparent.

“Sorry for giving you a hard time, Mr. Stalker. I just don’t want someone to run off with Misty when I’m not looking. Have to act tough or the other stalkers will never leave” She said with a wink.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 10, 2018 11:43 am

Woo boy this was looking a bit ugly, could get out of hand. John wasn't worried, he could handle himself after all being a former title holder. But his boss would frown on his right hand man starting fights will nilly, Ryan would often say it belongs in the ring after all unless it was in self defence. Still however Mr Carnaby preferred to settle things in the ring, thankfully Misty seemed to appeal to sense. Also her remark about John potentially being a stalker in light of his comments made the hair on the back of his neck stand up, oh crap......

Only for Misty to bait and switch him! It was wise to talk it out after all. Misty then proceeded to butcher John's sirname and say that she was actually a cousin of Ami, hence the reason for why John thought she was someone else. After some reassurance John gave a little chuckle and said "Kualaby eh? Can't say I ever heard that one before, well I gotta say its always good to see new folk here in Tension. Been around for a good while myself, least two years."

"Ashley eh? Well nice to meet the pair of you, I don't blame you. Tension can be a pretty lawless place at the worst of times take it from me." John would lean on a nearby ring corner and say "Well it seems like you got ambitions for here, that's important. Mean I'm a former Tag team champ myself, folks say I helped kickstart it in Tension even! John wasn't one to brag but he couldn't but be chuffed at making history like that.

The Brit stuck his hands in his pockets and said "Tell you what? Fancy trying out against me? If your in Tension your gonna have to battle dudes and gals. Reckon a former champ like me could be a good test for you if your up for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon May 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Misty could tell there was still some tension, but things were clearing up slowly (Even though Ashley was still calling him Mr. Stalker). So when John offered up a friendly spar, the bluenette thought that was a lovely idea. Apparently he was a former tag champ too! That meant that even though he was only one half, this would be a great learning experience, as well as a way to make a good name for themselves quickly! The rookie just couldn't wait to get started!

"Ooh! Ooh! Let's do that! We can learn a lot!" Misty said like a giddy child before turning to her bestie Ashley. "This'll be a really, really, really good opportunity! We can't pass this one up!" she declared before pointing at the challenger.

"We accept, Mr. Kaulaby!!!" Misty declared as she once again joked about John's name a teasing tone. "So, will this be a 2v1 bout? Or a one on one thing?" she asked while looking back and forth between John and Ashley. Misty didn't mind one option over the other, she just wanted to get some experience for them before their actual debut took place.

Last edited by M.J.Caboose14 on Tue May 15, 2018 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue May 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Although Ashley was cracking jokes and smiling, she was still a little anxious of John. He seemed like a nice guy, and he had been nothing but polite to them since walking over. Perhaps she was just being a little uptight with this man. Her nervous attitude was quickly replaced with excitement when he told the story of being a former tag champion. The feeling was amplified when he asked them for a sparing match. She had been looking forward to Misty and her debut but getting in some training and experience couldn’t hurt at all.

Misty seemed to like the idea. She was practically bouncing off the walls, clearly as excited as Ashley was, though Ashley would try to hide it a bit better from the man. Both of their minds were made up, and Ashley struck the same pose as her friend, pointing and declaring in unison “We accept, Mr. Kaulaby!!!” although her tone wasn’t as playful. Ashley had already forgotten the surname of the man and actually though it was Kaulaby.

“Well, if he is a former tag champion, he really shouldn’t have trouble fighting two rookies by himself.” Ashley said, shrugging in a way that made it clear she was teasing. “Of course, I wouldn’t mind a one on one, so long as Mr. Stalker knows not to be TOO perverted with the newbies~” she would say, only half serious.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 24, 2018 9:07 am

Well John was at least able to resolve that misunderstanding, many wrestlers here would fly off the handle from even the simplest of mistakes. It wasn't that John was afraid of being hurt, it was just he didn't want to earn the ire of his boss Ryan for starting fights out the blue and not promoting the good name of the UK Elite. Plus John preferred for make friends rather than foes. The classic British gentlemanliness won out at least, but still John was curious to see how Misty and her partner could roll. After all Tension was a pretty lawless place and you needed to be able to roll with the worst of them to get by. John wanted to at least make sure they'd be ok, everyone was new somewhere after all.

Mr Carnaby was pleased that they were eager to try out against the former title holder, John smiled and nodded to the girls and stated "Cool! Ok well I'll battle both of you then, like a standard 2 on 1. I'm no stranger to it cause I duke it out with my boss and his Sister and its a situation everyone finds themselves in. Hopefully I'll be a good sparring partner for the pair of you." John was looking forward to this. Rather than just get into a scrap due to a mistake instead Carnaby was getting a good workout as well as a chance to know some seemingly good folk.

But still.......Kaulaby? John didn't let it get to him though, you needed to have thick skin in the wrestling business. Mr Carnaby would motion over to the nearby ring, making his way to the far corner. After getting in John would flex a little bit before saying "So is there anything you'd like to focus on in particular for this spar? Or shall we just go with the flow on this?" He was curious to see how these gals rolled but wanted to see what they wanted out of the former tag champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next