Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by XSirenX Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:32 pm

Moonheart winced and cried out in agony, maybe GASTER was right, Moon's legs aside her electrifying personality were one of her strengths, and here they were getting wrenched evilly, no matter how loud the crowd booed, Moon had to get out of this perilous situation much like an episode from one of her LONG running show. But while struggling with one free leg, Moon eventually managed to blindly throw her leg at the rope, not noticing at all that this was a rope break, since her cosplay wig was covering her eyes, blowing strands of pink out of her face, before seeing the ref girl break the move of GASTER's.

"Hah!, you talked too soon Villain cutie!~" Moon said, now released from her wrenched agony as she rolled off to the side, comically adjusting her ankle and hair, while blushing a tiny bit from calling the Villain here, an actual cutie!, maybe it was just the heat getting to the poor Heroine, after all, she didn't DESTROY her Villains, not at all a heartless girl.

"CUTIE?, why the heck am I calling her that?!, ugh, this is getting sweaty..." Moonheart thought as she pulled herself back up, doing her taunting Heroine trademark point at GASTER as she stood well away from her, with a limp in her ankle at that!, making Moon rethink her tactics here as she licked her glossy lips. Preparing on doing something truly foolish, but maybe new to her style, such as a steady run into a Superman punch to GASTER's mask!

"I don't usually punch, but, LETS JUST SEE IF YOU CAN TAKE, THIS!~" Moon chirped to herself, charging on in, and if her opponent even just slipped out the way...she'd be flying out of the ring for thinking so brashly...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 4 CxD01fY
Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:28 pm

Before GASTER could even notice, Moonheart would manage to throw her leg at the side, the referee quickly noticing the rope break and letting the Shadow Lord know about it:

"Let go off her right now."

"Grrrrgh...ok...", she complied, releasing the pinkette's leg without further resistance, and stepping away from Moonheart, referee allowing her a moment to recover...and taunt and compliment the Shadow Lord!

"C-cutie? B-bah! I am no cutie! I am a big terrifying monarch!", she would respond, blushing under her mask...

Her compliment would fluster the chuuni...which allowed Moonheart to capitalize on the Shadow Lord's brief pause, rushing at her and knocking her down with a swift Superman Punch!

"GWAAH!", she screamed as the Magical Girl's wild punch nailed her foe onto her jaw, GASTER flopping to the side with her mask slightly off, blinding her, and revealing a portion of her mouth to the crowd!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:28 am

"HAAAAAH!~......oh fhhhhhh-f-f-f-f, n-n-no, no, NO cursing Moon!" Moonheart said, as delivering that punch to GASTER's mask had done damage to her delicate little fists, causing Moonheart to shake it off in pain, while TRYING not to curse in front of the loyal fans who watched her PG-13 adventures!, if she said anything like a F bomb in front of the fans....her management team would pull her to the side after the match.

Luckily, Moonheart didn't do anything of the sort, only earn a couple of laughs and cheers off them as Moonheart was stood over GASTER's flopped form, blinking a little, as she noticed the Villainesses guise had slipped off from Moon's poorly thought out punch. Normally Moonheart would question this kind of reveal, but the match took priority!, marching forward in a heroic strut she grabbed GASTER by the hair in a drag, and locked her arm around her head as her free and would take a wriggle before planting itself in a grab on GASTER's mask!

"Hah, I could of star PUNCHED you out of the ring!, but nope, this mask of yours will have to come off!~" Moon said, so close up to GASTER in the headlock choke, even if Moon's own sideboob was smushing up against her opponents cheek, providing some warmth and a soft pillowy experience as Moonheart was beyond a bit curious now.

Who would be under there?, a monster?, a UGLY person?, or someone cuter than her?!, the tension was making her little head sweat...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 4 CxD01fY
Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:35 am

GASTER was still blinded by her own mask as Moonheart grasped the Shadow Lord by her hair, trapping the villainess in a headlock as she smushed the Shadow Lord against her well-endowed chest, as she threatened to take her mask off!

Clara snapped out in an instant as her eyes, invisible underneath the Magical Girl's hand, filled with rage.

With sudden rush of adrenaline, she snaked her arms around Moonheart's waist, and lifted her rival off the ground, looking to drive her neck and upper back first into the canvas with a Backdrop Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4