by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Summertime Girls (For Lt. Lukas)

2 posters

Go down

Summertime Girls (For Lt. Lukas) Empty Summertime Girls (For Lt. Lukas)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 17, 2018 11:12 am

The Friction show came back from commercial to find, not a match starting, or a backstage thing, but a particular wrestler standing in the ring. Silver Ace. Silver haired and face-painted, the Hardcore Champion, who hadn't been seen in a while, was standing in the middle of the ring, title belt around her shoulder, microphone in hand, basking in the cheers of the audience.

"Thank you, thank you. I'll make this short and sweet. I've had a rough go of it as Hardcore Champion, I won't lie. Plenty of sneak attacks and bullshit going on around me lately, and a bizarre decision to name a "Co-Champion" But, at Avalanche, I took down Navi and so called "Co-Champion" Juno, to prove that I am the undisputed Hardcore Champion!"

She took a moment, basking in the glow of cheers, before moving on.

"So heres the thing. Summer Splash is coming up, and I still don't have an opponent! Now, River and Navi, beat them both, that ain't happening, and River Styx CONTINUES to be a coward and duck my challenge to her. So what I'm going to do, right here, right now, is make an open challenge, to anyone who thinks they are tough enough to take this belt from me at Summer Splash. If you do though, be warned, this is MY belt, and I will do ANYTHING I have to in order to keep it. I've beaten women with weapons, I've thrown women off 20 foot high scaffolds! If you take this challenge, you'll be in for a hell of a fight, and this cute Canadian will gladly kick some ass. So whose got the boobs to come out and take me on?"

She asked, eager to see who would come out!

Back to top Go down

Summertime Girls (For Lt. Lukas) Empty Re: Summertime Girls (For Lt. Lukas)

Post by LtLukas Sat May 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Jessica had been waiting. For a long time, Jessica had been waiting. Before she scored win after win as she blazed a path of destruction through AFW. Before she stepped on an airplane in Chicago that would carry her from her native country to Japan. Before she entered the ring for the first time in some crappy gym back in Iowa. From the moment she was first born, Jessica had been inundated by wrestling lore, and the glory of the belt. For so long, the idea of the belt around her waist had been nothing but a distant thought, tantalizing in both the great distance it was from her and the glory therein. But tonight, here, in Tokyo, it was not so far away. In fact, she could probably reach out, and grab it.

There was Silver Ace, demanding violence. Sure, it was annoying that she was calling out one of her good friends, River. But Jessica was now in this for herself, and herself alone. The belt could only go around one waist, and that waist would be hers. Jessica was wearing a black tank top and the skinniest jeans that she could find. Her musculature was on display, and there would be very few people in this arena who would doubt her fearsome strength. Jessica took a deep breath in. She had the power to pull it off. She had the brutality to pull it off. She had the experience to pull it off. The only thing that remained was reaching out, and seizing the fire that was in front of her. Jessica grabbed a microphone, and stepped out into the arena.

"Listen, you fucking bitch," Jessica was ready to spit fire from the very beginning, and the look on her face belied her furious emotional state, "I have done all of the stupid shit you have done, then left my opponent's naked fucking corpse out there to rot." Jessica pointed upwards to show the seriousness of her words, and her lofty intentions. "And if you think I have any fucking problem nailing you over the head with a baseball bat, well, you got another thing coming."

Jessica hunched over. "I have already decimated half of this shitty federation, and I have no problem going through you as well. There is not going to be a bone in your fucking body that remains unbroken, mark my fucking words. But then, I am going to break your goddamn spirit. I promise you, promise you," Jessica's words came out effusively now, and there was no stopping her, "you have never fought an opponent like me. And you are going to regret that you even came close to the belt, honey."

Jessica held the mic down to her hips. She wanted to see how that bomb blast went over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 19, 2018 9:17 pm

Oh boy. The other bitch from WAR. Great.

Ace frowned. Jessica Wright was known as a tough, and dangerous, opponent. The woman had beaten a hell of a lot of girls over her time in AFW, and had humiliated most of them as well, as her gurge of words made clear. Fighting her would not be easy, not by a long shot.

...But she was Silver Ace, and she was Mighty.

She could have fired back, engaged in a war of words with this violent violet haired bitch...but there was really only one reply she needed. She turned her back on Jessica, took the belt off her waist, and raised the Hardcore Title-her Hardcore Title, high up into the air for all to see, the message clear. If Jessica was a tough as she claimed, as good as she claimed, the belt would be hers by now...but it wasn't.

"See you at Summer Splash."

Challenge Made. Challenge Accepted. She dropped the mic, rolled out of the ring, and hopped over the fan barricade, both to celebrate with her fans...but also to avoid the possibility of a River Styx sneak attack. This was WAR after all, and they never played fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down