Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cicilia, Harrier, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:41 am by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:23 pm by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Dasher Challenge : Part 4 - A Vagrant Story

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Dasher Challenge : Part 4 - A Vagrant Story - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dasher Challenge : Part 4 - A Vagrant Story

Post by killcarrion on Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:03 am

Well...the referee certainly thought that was rather rude. She was only doing her appointed job in making it known to Tam that a  tap-out submission on the outskirts of the ring would only amount to a moral victory, and not an actual victory. Instead she got flipped the bird for her troubles. The peeved ref opting to continue her counting-out of both competitors instead, now broaching "Seven!" out of the typical twenty second time limit of Japanese wrestling matches. Thousands among thousands siding with Tam's disregard of the rules and cheered on the Viet tomboy's attempt at either breaking the spine of the jacked muscle head...or breaking his manly pride by having him acknowledge defeat at the hands of what he deemed was the inferior grappling gender. His hand intermittently raising upward to do just that before he promptly began biting on the index finger of that hand to discipline himself from even thinking of tapping out.

"AGHHhhhhh!!!" Dasher bellowed out with his eyes squinting shut from the searing inflammation bearing down on his lower spine, his muscled and sweat-smeared torso practically being aligned straight up given the high angling of the torturous Lion Tamer. At times wobbling his head around in desperate refusal of what Tam snarled down at him, but what many deemed to be an inevitably. Especially with no ropes to scramble to or pupil of his to provide a well-timed distraction. But while Tam's five years of experience tossing men around and/or over barge ships was an impressive track record...Dasher's veritable lifetime of experience grappling with equally burly cutthroats meant that this was not his first time he was being locked into a Lion Tamer. Or his first time escaping one. The bowl-cut bruiser slamming both fists into the canvas and gnashing his pearly whites to start shifting forward and upward. Giving him a few inches off the matted floor and enough maneuvering space to put his powerful brawn to work flexing his legs and shooting Tam forward into some ill-placed steel steps.

Back to top Go down

The Dasher Challenge : Part 4 - A Vagrant Story - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dasher Challenge : Part 4 - A Vagrant Story

Post by Berial on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:49 am

“Shut up! Take it like a man!”

Tam’s mood wasn’t improving in the slightest it seemed. Whether blissfully unaware that she was about to be disqualified or acting in stubborn defiance as she worked harder towards her goal, it was up to the interpretation of numerous wrestling blogs around the world writing typing away at a maddening pace to figure out as they watched what could possibly be the biggest upset in Tension history. The day had to come that Dasher Inoba would finally meet his match. Too much talent float through AFW on too regular a basis for the cards to eventually stack against him.

But some nameless Friction girl? On her first match? Someone who looked like half his body weight? That was an upset of cataclysmic proportions, enough to shift the perceptions of both brands.

Tam didn’t care at all. She was just going to get what she was looking for one way or another. The scales continued to tip in direct relation to the pressure on Dasher’s back, Tam leaned further and further, trying to invoke the worst of the pain she could manage from the liontamer. For a moment, it seemed like the Japanese heavyweight was about to list. The agony climaxing as the world slowed to a crawl.

And then everything went wrong. Tam’s eyebrow quirked slightly at the sudden pulse of power she felt surging through the body beneath her. Little by little, Dasher granted himself some small but necessary breathing room. One powerful buck from his legs sent the Viet tomboy shooting off the ground and towards the ring corner behind her. Her back hit the steel steps first, sending a sending a sharp dagger of pain through her ribs and up her spine as a spear punched the air from her lungs. She rolled off onto the floor, punching one hand to the floor and using the other to soothe her back. She kept on all fours, slamming her forehead to the ground with bared teeth as the crowd shouted her disapproval for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:57 pm

Ask Dasher afterwards at a post-match press conference, and he'll be blustering like a boasting braggadocio about how he never once contemplated submitting to the seemingly agonizing Lion-tamer contorting his spine until an inferno of searing white pain was lighting up his back. And that his raised hand quivering in the air was merely due to the freezing temperatures being circulated from the arena's clearly malfunctioning air conditioners. Dasher's honed expertise at spinning scenarios in his favor always making the scribbling Japanese journalist's shrug their shoulders and accept his words as the gospel truth due to their respectful, yet submissive culture when it comes to questioning the validity of those who were seen as being on a higher pedestal than them. Except for this occasion, Dasher was going to have to spin his most winding and weaving tapestry of bold-faced lies so the burly chauvinist can save his massive-chinned face.

"...tch...Kuso yarō..."
Dasher snarled and seethed as he rolled like a lumbering log over towards the ring, one hand massaging his inflamed spine with his free hand pawing at the ring apron. Tam's application of the Lion-tamer was picture perfect, but their were times when a size difference was simply an insurmountable advantage that trumped technique. Dasher being over two-hundred of brawny beef and chiseled muscles. Not an easy cow to corral, even by male wrestlers his own size whom he's grappled before. Tam simply not having the musculature to keep the chauvinist locked down, and it was an advantage Dasher exploited to prevent him from submitting to the rage-fueled Vietnamese. The Dash eventually summoning the strength to climb up the ring apron and roll his bowl-cutted mass back inside the ring. Hobbled and on his knees in grimacing discomfort, he leaned heavily against the ropes while still soothing his lumbar as he started aggressively twirling his other hand around as if that would actually make the referee count Tam out faster.

"Fifteen!!!..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum