by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Maddie's small bet was designed to make Lucky think she had nothing, which should make Lucky think she had a lot, which should obscure the fact that she had nothing. That was how poker worked—you bet for the hand you had because there was no way anyone would ever do that, so you just had to bet for what you had while making it look like you were doing it because you had something completely different!

Lucky obviously didn't know that, so Maddie was already at a big advantage!

It might be a little different when it was one-on-one and they weren't folding any hands, though. Maybe Maddie should have just folded right there at the start, but now she kind of felt like she was locked in. "Ooooh, so you wanna see the goods, huh? Well, that ain't happenin', missy..." Maddie would say, as she was liking the sound of all the bets. "Sounds good, then. Winner gets to kiss the loser's ear, then a spitty kiss on the lips, and either you take off your pants or I take off NOTHING 'CAUSE OBVIOUSLY I'LL WIN!"

Maddie would look down at her hand again, and then lay down three of her cards. "Okay, I'm taking three cards this time!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Cicilia Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Truly a game of wits, this one... Ah, but Maddie's trading in of 3 out of the 5 card hand only showed that her current hand was terrible and with Lucky's cards full of royalty, there weren't many combinations that could top it! Sakura had COMPLETE confidence this time and her rival over there wasn't doing a great job in knocking that down a peg!

"Heh! Got a lotta junk in your trunk, huh Maddie...?" Lucky giggled, sending a playful wink her way. "Okay! Here you go! Three cards... AND I'll take those!" Lucky took the thee cards her opponent discarded, trading them in for 3 fresh ones! "AND I'll keep my hand! Getting nervous yet, Maddie-chaaaaaaan?" Sakura asked, her eyes narrowing as if to read her friend's expression, trying to get a clear read on her... She had such a good poker-face, Maddie did... Behind all that cute confidence and that hot bod of hers, what her true feelings were... they were unknown. She wasn't afraid though! She had one of the best Full-Houses out there and with 3 cards out and half the kings in Sakura's hand... chances are her friend didn't get anything good enough to beat her!

"Weelllll....? Wanna raise the stakes a little moooooore?" Sakura asked, feeling her heart-rate begin to pick up with each word! "I wager... I get to fondle ya a bit... Maybe I'll do a little somethin-somethin if I kick your butt all over the place with this glorious hand-o-mine! Betcha you can't even guuuuueeeeess!" Lucky smiled warmly at her friend, her cheeks starting to burn red with anticipation as she leaned in close to her American counterpart.

"Sound like fun to you...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:30 am

"Yeah, you know I got junk in my trunk...you know how much my booty's gonna rock your world if you get too close to it!" Maddie would taunt back, definitely not afraid even as she was giving back three cards and her opponent decided to stand pat! "I forget, did I, like, sit on your face during our match? 'Cause if I didn't, I mean, that's another thing to do tonight..."

Maddie would look at her new cards, trying not to show any sort of emotion on her face. She had kept her King and a Ten, her two highest cards, just on the off chance she could get some sort of royal thing going. That didn't happen...but something else had cropped up with those three new cards which nearly made her grin like a madwoman! She kept her face completely stone-like, though, as she looked Lucky in the eyes and listened to her suggestion.

"Sooooo...winner gets to squeeze and pull on the loser's boobs? Or more than that? I mean, I guess I can kinda choose what I want to do when I win..." Maddie mused, her cheeks getting a little red, too, as she thought about it! "Fine with me! Let's go!" Maddie would jump up and slam her cards down on the table in dramatic fashion—showing that King, but also showing the rest of a straight of Nine, Ten, Jack, and Queen!

"TAKE THAT, LUCKY! BA-BOOM!!! BETCHA THOUGHT I HAD NOTHING!!" she roared triumphantly!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:10 am

"Yeah, you sat on me, ya weirdo..." Sakura admitted with a small nod and a smile, remembering fondly the bite she had to inflict to free herself. Her eyes then glowed with enthusiasm at the idea of it happening again... "But I'm gonna be sitting on YOU tonight!" Ah, was she already revealing her plans for the sleepover??? ...Possibly. Maybe she just wanted to get Maddie's hopes up so she could surprise her with something even better! Whatever the reason, one thing was for certain.... Her counterpart had a LOT better hand than she thought! Sakura's eyes widened as Maddie SLAPPED down her straight, flashing them with a bombastic declaration of victory!

"Heh..." Sakura chuckled. "Heheheh... Better than I thought, cutie... BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH! BOOM!" BAM! With a SLAP down of her cards, Sakura revealed her full house, completely tossing out Maddie's win! "YES! NOW I GET TO SEE YOOOOOUR CHEST!... AGAIN!" She whooped triumphantly, jumping to her feet to run around to her friend's side! Her excitement was clear with the look in her eyes, how she smiled in devious anticipation! Her emerald eyes were already running over that beautiful body Maddie had, one that almost completely mirrored her in the best possible ways... So muscular, so perfectly proportioned...

"SO! Now that I won... How's about we see them titties!" She asked, leaning in close to her friend, gently pressing her lips against hers... The touch was soft, innocent at first but as it went on, Sakura gradually pushed harder and harder, trying to invade her friend's mouth with her tongue! By all means, she didn't want Maddie to be completely submissive... but she knew for SURE she wouldn't let her take control! If she managed too, she would try to push her friend to the floor with the sheer tenacity of her kiss, her finger digging underneath the bottom rim of her shirt and starting to pull it up, their lips only only separating to free her friend of such an... unnecessary piece of clothing...

"Mmmmmm..." She sighed hotly against her friend's lips, gently giving her neck a soft suckle as she observed those big, bouncy breasts. "No bra...? You hypocrite..." Her voice was soft... a whisper of passion as a hand drifted up and laid upon one of those massive, squishy orbs, fondling them with care as she continued her kiss upon Maddie's lips... not quite done there... Her body seemed to move on autopilot, completely helpless to the whims of her needs as she pressed herself against Maddie, body grinding against her counterpart's needily... lustily...

She was so hot, Maddie was... She just couldn't help herself...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:35 am

Maddie had started totally unconfident, then got very confident when the stars aligned and she was able to lay down that straight and celebrate another victory. Only she didn't end up winning that one. Which really sucked after that luck she had been able to pull out of her awesome, round, toned butt. Her face fell as she looked at that kings-and-queens full house, and then things moved pretty quickly as Sakura rushed over to Maddie's side of the table, hooting and hollering as she shamelessly ogled Maddie's nice rack.

Sakura shoved Maddie over, lips pressing against her lips, starting off relatively chaste—relatively—before she tried to force her tongue into Maddie's mouth. Well, Maddie had to accept the kiss, but she didn't have to be submissive about it at all! She immediately smashed her tongue into Sakura's, coiling it around the other girl's even while she was flat on her back! When Lucky started tugging on her shirt, the girl would quickly find out that Maddie wasn't wearing a bra, either, causing the Californian to blush and smirk. "My boobs are so firm they don't need a bra...!"

When the Japanese girl grabbed a titty, Maddie would moan in shock, but she was not about to be totally submissive here, either! She would reach up with both of her hands, grabbing onto the other girl's nipples, giving them a gentle tug downwards...then twisting slightly to the side, to put a little pressure on them as she played with them!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:17 pm

"Yeah... I know..." Sakura giggled somewhat lewdly before letting out a soft gasp, feeling Maddie's hands play with her nipples! It was kinda painful the way she tugged them down, almost as if she were trying to deter her... But Lucky wouldn't be dismissed so easily! Her gaze, once clouded with lust... was solidified and cleared with determination, determined to make Maddie hers in this little thing whether she wanted to or not! Sakura's palm pressed down into Maddie's nipple, gently rubbing it into her nice, firm boobs, her skin tingling with contact with Maddie's... She pressed herself down on her so that their bodies meshed perfectly with one another, boob to boob, nipple to nipple, perhaps partly to escape those prying fingers of her friend.... perhaps also to just feel more of her... If Maddie was able to see what she was doing and abide by it, Lucky would lay down flat on her Californian counterpart as their tongues intertwined perfectly, slithering and strangling one another in a brutal battle the cheerleader craved!

"Mmmm..." She hummed softly, her free hand drifting up to Maddie's attempting to intertwine their fingers, palm-to-palm, to press them it down to the floor and just feel her like this... Her body would slowly begin to grind against her friend, her goal of just completing the bet slowly dribbling away in the arousal of her contact... Sakura had kissed many girls in her day... Some enthusiastic, some energetic... but none of them put those two attributes together quite as well as Maddie Lux! It was because of this perfect combination, she was starting to lose what composure she had...

And it was no big loss either, she felt...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Maddie wasn't going for any significant amount of pain in tugging on Lucky's nipples. As Lucky shoved her down into the floor, Maddie would open her hands a bit wider and get more of her friend's nice, soft boobies in her hands, squishing them with her palms, and tugging down a little more, not trying to hurt her, but trying to bring those boobs down to her own!

It seemed that her friend was thinking of the same thing, because Sakura carefully lined up her body with Maddie's and then dropped down, pressing together nipples on nipples, bare bellies rubbing too! Maddie would giggle, then interlock her fingers with Lucky's when they came close and focused on the kiss. She opened her lips up as wide as possible, then stabbed her tongue suddenly forward, trying to batter its counterpart back into its own mouth...then she closed her lips all but a crack, her tongue wiggling all over the place, totally frantically, trying to overwhelm Lucky's, Maddie keeping things competitive all the time!

"Mmmm!" she moaned, as she wasn't really thinking about what the bet was or what else they were doing as long as they were making out...well, except for one thing. After giving her friend a minute or two on top...Maddie would try to shove to the side, roll Lucky over, and get on top!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:40 am

As soon as she felt Maddie's lips open up, Sakura's own seemed to as well, following her friend's lead as much as she was setting the pace! The two girls found themselves engaged in DEEP open-mouth kisses, pressing back and forth against one another as their tongues waged a war as vicious as they had since they had in the ring. They slithered and strangled, poked and prodded locked in an epic kiss-battle Sakura wished she could have every day! Lucky didn't just lay atop Maddie, though... She pushed down on her, needing to feel her bare naked bod on hers, their slick, tan skin running along one another, their toned, strong forms struggling against each other... Her true rival, Maddie was... In all things hot, strong and fighting, she'd spend aaaaaaaaaaaaaalll DAY if it meant she could duel her like this! Lucky kissed and slurped, moaned and sighed as the two of them went at it, happily keeping one another on their toes in their kissing game!

"Mmm!" She moaned loudly into her friend's mouth, completely lost as to what they had actually agreed upon... Only one kiss and one on the ear? Screw that! This was WAY more fun! And speaking of fun... Sakura didn't expect Maddie to be the sort to just lie back and take it either! Good! She liked a good fight! It was so much more fun when it was even! Maddie quickly rolled hard to the side, sending Sakura rolling with her, giggling softly in anticipation! Soon, she would find herself on bottom, their lips still smacking furiously with one another, the cheerleader's eyes locked intently with Maddie's! She wouldn't break their gaze for the world! She wouldn't lose this new competition of theirs!

Their lips audibly popped with each separation, their bodies growing hot with each-other's body-heat. Lucky's had started to gleam with a thin layer of sweat covering her tan flesh... Their bountiful breasts shoved and battled just as valorously as their lips did, just as equally as their arms did, struggling for dominance. Lucky would push back, trying to regain her position, eagerly accepting this fight!

"Mmmmm!" She moaned louder, enjoying every second!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:00 am

The makeout session was getting intense, and Maddie's brain had zeroed in on this, and just this, totally excluding any thought of the poker game that had ended with each of them winning one hand. She focused on getting on top, rolling Lucky over and pressing the girl down onto the floor, opening her mouth wide, slurping on her friend's tongue, tangling it with her own, coiling her tongue around the opposing member, swapping what felt like gallons of spits and slathering it across both of their lips!

Then, their lips separated...and smacked together again. And then they popped apart, and smacked together again, Maddie's tongue stabbing viciously forward with each kiss to try to smash Lucky's tongue back deep into her mouth! "Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

Meanwhile, as Maddie's breasts rolled over her friend's like a steamroller, then shoved straight down, then bounced all around, she could just imagine what they were saying to their counterparts: Hey, remember when we TOTALLY OWNED YOU in the ring? And now we're doing the EXACT SAME THING again, pancakes! Ha!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:26 am

While Maddie stabbed viciously into her mouth with her tongue with each kiss, Sakura did the exact same thing with her own, craning her neck up each time to add just a little more power to each one of her kisses! Together, their tongues slammed and poked hard at one another, trading spit on a scale not seen since their time together in the ring, where they had more of each other's spit in their mouths then their own! Lucky didn't mind though! She loved it... The feeling of her friend's tongue on hers, the feeling of her body grinding away on her own...

It felt right.

What also felt right was how their boobs clashed and how Lucky's firm breasties were squishing Maddie's into submission! It was so easy and clear for them both to see... if either of them cared to look away from their kissing contests! Sakura's breasts stood fast as Maddie's rolled over them, trying to crush them beneath their squishy might... trying and failing! Sakura only giggled at her friend's meager attempts to beat her at something they BOTH knew was impossible!

OH! I remember! Her boobs seemed to say as they duked it out with their perfect counterparts! I remember how you got your butts kicked all over the ring! The fact you think to challenge me know just PROOOOOVES you lost before! EAT IT FLATTIES!

Sakura's back arched up, her chest SMASHING into her californian counterpart's, their nipples pressing perfectly against one another as if trying to invert them inside out!

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" She hummed with each kiss, matching Maddie equally each time!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next