by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:29 am

Asuka would let out a bit of a laugh as she nailed Maddie's crotch with such a brutal kick, dropping those spread legs after she had made sure to give that crotch a nice little beating. Now it was time to make them even though, as Asuka would seek to reach for those panties and yank on them! Trying to pull them clean off of Maddie's perfect rear and get them in her hands.

Following which Asuka would attempt to move up and place her naked frame on top of Maddie's back. Reaching forward she would try and slip those panties around Maddie's neck, stretched out as she would have one hands fingers looped into each of the leg holes, deciding to use Maddie's own underwear to choke the woman as she would pin her down to the mat and pull that neck up and backwards along with the choke.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Asuka Kotori Vs. Maddie Luxx - Apartment Catfight Match

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 pm

Maddie was defenseless at the moment, and it seemed that Asuka was not going to waste the opportunity for a free move. Obviously still butthurt over the fact that she had been stripped naked first, Asuka grabbed onto Maddie's skimpy pair of panties and pulled them off of her, finally evening the score. But the bitchy girl apparently wasn't done, as she climbed onto Maddie's back, her naked body rubbing over Maddie's butt and up her spine, before she slid the panties around the still-stunned Maddie's neck and pulled backwards!

Maddie's eyes widened. She had just about regained her breath, was a couple of seconds from being able to fight back again, and now her opponent was choking her, cutting off her air—and with her own panties! She made gagging sounds, a little bit of spit flying as she brought her hands up, trying to grab the panties and pull them to the side, or, failing that, to rip straight through them to deprive Asuka of that weapon! "Aaaannhk!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Keeping her control of things as she would use those panties of Maddie to choke the woman out, continuing to torment and torture her opponent as the naked beauties continued to fight it out. Though it didn't take long before Maddie started to use her fingers and nails to push through the fabric of those skimpy bikini bottoms, as she would rip apart her own panties.

Unable to choke Maddie with those panties, she would toss the pieces to the side, a cruel smirk on her face as she would seek to grab a hold of Maddie's hair instead, wrapping it around her neck and cross those strands, with a bit of quick thinking she would try and choke Maddie out with her own hair!

" Hah! Give it up bitch, you've got nothing on me!" Asuka taunted Maddie as she remained on top and sought to continue choking out her nude rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 pm

Maddie was kind of lucky that she had worn something more on the slutty side for this match. It didn't take long for her to claw through that thong, sadly having to sacrifice it in order to free herself from the chokehold that Asuka had on her.

Asuka didn't give it up that easily, though. As soon as Maddie had ripped through the panties, Asuka brought her hands up and dug them into Maddie's tawny hair, yanking it down and trying to wrap it around her neck, still going for a choke! Surprisingly, she even managed to succeed, but it could not be as successful as choking with a pair of underwear. Maddie was lucky she didn't wear her hair too long. "Eeeck..." she croaked. "You...fuck..."

Aiming to free herself, Maddie would bring her arms up, trying to use one to grab onto Asuka's darker hair, before swinging the other up to try to smash her fist into Asuka's fucking face as many times as she could!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:23 am

It wasn't exactly easy to use that hair to try and choke Maddie, but so far it seemed to be working okay, and Asuka didn't have any reason to stop while she was in control right now. She was about to start to laugh out at Maddie as she was looking to taunt her!

Though, as she was going to do so Maddie's hands gripped onto her hair! Yanking on it and forcing Asuka's head down a bit, releasing a pained grunt at having her hair being pulled by one of her long twin tails!

Asuka was about to act to force that arm away from her face, but she was soon enough forced to release Maddie's hair as her rival smacked her right in the face! Releasing that hair and seeking to pull away from Maddie to mend her face!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:38 am

Maddie was never going to stop fighting tooth and nail to defeat a girl like this. Maddie tried to be nice, and Asuka repaid her with vitriol. She cracked some jokes, Asuka responded with bitter taunting and repeated strikes to her pussy.

Well, you know what they say: hit me in the pussy once, shame on you; hit me in the pussy twice, as soon as I get free I'm going to fucking nail yours right back!!!

Maddie's punch to Asuka's face forced the girl to back off, and as soon as she did, Maddie would turn around, wincing as her aching crotch still gave her some trouble, and went after Asuka. Not wanting to let the black-haired girl get any space, Maddie reached for her hair again, trying to entangle her hand in it, make it almost impossible for her foe to pull away. And then, when she got a good hold, she would pull Asuka forward as hard as she could, right into a rising knee Maddie intended to bury about ten feet deep in the naked bitch's womanhood!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Asuka was now reeling a bit after that strike from the cocky tawny haired bitch, she would shake her head as she then felt her hair grabbed once more, one of her long twin tails being used to pull her towards Maddie!

The raven haired beauty would gasp out and wince as she was pulled in towards her rival, who then decided to pay her right back for the lowblows! As Maddie drove her knee right up into Asuka's womanhood. A sharp cry of pain escaped from Asuka's mouth, " Hyaaaaahhgh!" She cried out, dropping down onto her knees as she would move her hands down to shield her now aching crotch from further strikes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:33 pm

Maddie was going to make sure that Asuka got a nice, long taste of her own medicine. Kneeing the bitchy girl right in her weak crotch was the first step, causing Asuka to fall to her knees, pawing at her pathetic cunt, totally vulnerable to Maddie's next move. Obviously, Maddie eventually wanted to get to choking the slut out, to pay her back for her efforts, but right now she had a slightly better target in mind to focus on: Asuka's silky black hair.

And if her face took some collateral damage while Maddie was working on her hair, that would be just fine!

"Time for a lesson in wrestling, loser!" Maddie would say with a smirk, as she wrapped both of her hands up in that thick, lustrous black hair, making sure her hold was nice and tight. Then, she would jump up and throw her legs out, coming down onto the floor herself on her butt, aiming to drive Asuka's face right into the hard surface with a surprising sitout facebuster!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:52 am

Asuka gasped out a little in pain as she cursed under her breath, having been kneed in the crotch was not a nice feeling, but probably something she deserved after having crashed her knee and foot into the crotch of Maddie.

Now that she was on her knees though, it looked as if Maddie had a plan. As she grabbed two handfuls of her long black hair, yanking on her head and then forcing her down roughly so!

As she was smashed forehead first into the floor with a nasty facebuster! " UUurgh!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:25 pm

Maddie most certainly did have a plan, and it was to mess Asuka up so badly the girl would never screw with anyone, least of all Maddie, again! She wrapped her hands up in that hair, lifted Asuka slightly, then jumped, splayed her legs out, and let gravity do the rest, Maddie falling down onto her butt, Asuka's face smashing as hard as Maddie could possibly make it smash into the carpeted floor!

"HA!" Maddie yelled, as Asuka let out a gurgling, pained sound! "Take that, Bitchy McBitchface!"

Maddie kept her hold on Asuka's hair, yanking on it hard, trying to stretch out that scalp and really leave the black-haired girl in agony as she transitioned to the next position she had in mind: standing up, then walking around and pressing one foot down on Asuka's back, right between her shoulder blades. With her free arm, Maddie grabbed one of Asuka's arms and pulled, transitioning into a hair-and-arm-pulling surfboard hold which she hoped would leave a kink in Asuka's back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next