by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What Doesn't Kill You

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What Doesn't Kill You - Page 5 Empty Re: What Doesn't Kill You

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:19 pm

Yes. Yes. Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes.

Watching Zoey right now was like seeing art being made in front of, going through the process in slow motion and appreciating every step along the way. The little hesitations, the questioning look, the way her body jittered and jolted. Sin could just imagine what she was feeling now, the hate that was driving her on. It was something raw and primal and for the first time in a long time, maybe ever, she was seeing it in something that wasn’t a mirror.

So much potential. So much to work with. Sin let out a ragged breath in that stale moment, looking on, wanting to know what Zoey would be coming at her with. She didn’t have to wait long, and she wasn’t disappointed.

Sin knew the move well, so she saw the tornado kick coming from a mile away, was too familiar with the execution to be truly surprised by it. What did surprise her, however, was how well Zoey executed it, the way she came at her. That pose. That grace. It was as if the little waif had switched places with another fighter for a single moment, someone with real poise. Her tornado kick sung, whistling through the air like a whip, a blur of motion.

A flawless shift of weight. Exceptional balance. Perfect time. If it connected, it would have knocked Sin right the fuck out.

So it wasn’t connecting. But she had to admire the effort.

So much so that she had to respond with something fitting. Instead of just ducking under the kick, Sin waited until the last instant and let it pass just over her head, avoiding it by scant inches. Moving low, she dashed behind Zoey and spun about on her heel, turning to face her in crouch, one hand planted on the ground. Her mind did the math in an instant, gauging the distance figuring out how much force would be needed, what muscles needed to exert themselves in what ways, hammering out all the details...and then, it was showtime.

Sin leaped towards Zoey, twisting about in the air not once, but twice, her hair whipping about as she twirled. At the apex of her jump, her foot lashed out and swung where she anticipated her opponent’s head would be with a roundhouse kick. Essentially, a leaping version of the move Zoey had tried to hit her with, more elegant and wild and dangerous.

A move she usually reserved for kneeling opponents, but could modify in a pinch. Her finishing move, in fact.

Reaper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:44 am

On the outside, Zoey was every bit the headstrong taekwondo badass that she was born to be. Flying through the air like a torrent of wind, hair whipping about her face in a majestic wave. The tornado kick was always a thing of grace, but there was something tranquil, almost beautiful in seeing the Korean-American trace the air between them. The force and raw power she could bring to bear channeling a worthy apex. The impact promised nothing short of perfection.

Inside, she couldn’t have been any more of a mess. Zoey felt like her mind and body were being torn in twenty different directions. She’d never done anything like this. She’d never fought anyone like this. She’d never felt anything like this. All of the uncertainty welled up inside of her gut and formed knots that nobody would have believed in a million years were there if they were looking on from the outside. Still, there was a sole comfort that she could pursue, an image that flashed like holy light in her eyes: giving Sin a broken nose. All she had to do was make it hit.

Hit.

Hit...

...It didn’t hit.

Zoey’s heart sank when her foot lashed out only to find nothing but dead air waiting for her on the other side. She knew she was taking a big risk and not seeing it pay off was a harder pill to swallow then she’d realized. She stumbled on the landing, her bad leg not helping her recovery in the slightest before she could find her footing again. Even when she was upright, everything felt off. A chill ran up her spine, her muscles tensed.

Sin. She had to find Sin.

She looked up and blinked. The woman wasn’t there. She wasn’t anywhere. Not to her left or her right, not even a smell. Her heartbeat a million miles per minute as her eyes darted left and right. Where? Where? Where?

Rumbling. Beneath her feet. Behind her were the sounds of hurried steps. No. Claws. Talons. A beast kicking off its hind legs, rushing for the kill. The scent of its worn hide swept past her nostrils and filled the air with the scent of blood and dread. Zoey slowly turned around, and just as her neck craned across, the last thing she saw was a blinding streak of pink and white. And a tortuous smile just beyond that invited the darkness.

The last thing she saw before...

... before...

"If you want to be beaten again, just remember…”

Shut up.

“Looks like you were all talk, puta.”

Shut up.

"I guess that's what you get for underestimating me."

Why don’t you all just shut up?

God damn it.

It was never about you, dad...:

I don’t give a shit. I don’t care. I don’t care…

“I don’t…I don’t...” 

Zoey woke up slumped on the floor to a piercing pain in her shoulder. She went to scream, but found her breath short, her chest compressed by an unseen force that gripped her lungs with two ferocious claws painfully digging their way inside. The TKD girl gagged and sputtered like a fish out of water. Trying to move her right arm only made the shoulder flare and pinch harder. A fracture. Had to be.

That was when the pain in her face hit her next. The shoulder may have snapped her awake, the slow and sure pressure that worked across her countenance was nothing short of unending torture. Everything felt numb, loose. The cut on her cheek had opened fully now, appearing more like a long slash from a feral animal’s claw as a steady coat of blood ran along her cheek and dripped to the canvas. Slowly, she brought her right hand up to touch the surface, only to feel her bones cry out beneath the skin. She could only guess the level of damage the woman had managed. Only a doctor could tell her for sure. But she knew one thing for sure.

The end. Zoey could recognize it when she saw it. Her mind raced but she couldn’t think of any way to save herself even her body wanted to move an inch. She fought with everything she had, struggling to raise her head and slug weakly to the ropes.[/i]

Last edited by Berial on Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:02 am

The Reaper did its job and did it well, connecting clean and taking Zoey down with a deafening crack. The feel of her foot connecting on the face, the sensation of the impact traveling through her entire body, that look on Zoey’s face in the flashing instant right before contact, right when she knew what was about to happen and couldn’t do a thing to stop it...perfect. So perfect. Beyond perfect. Sin wished she could bottle that feeling and save it forever.

She landed on all fours after the kick, hitting the mat a split second after Zoey’s body did the same in a much less graceful manner. She couldn’t see Zoey in that moment, was turned around with her at the back, but she didn’t have a single problem standing up straight. No worries. Zoey was unconscious, she was sure of it.

She took a moment and walked to the corner - or tried to, anyway. She’d only gotten a few steps before she had to stumble, an unexpected ran through her skull. The world spun for a second, everything grew blurry, and she found herself on her knees, shaking her head. ”...fucking...what is…”

...oh, right. Zoey had kicked her in the head. Through the rush and the adrenaline and the bare lust, she’d almost forgotten about it, but holy shit, was her body remembering it now. All that pain, rushing at her once, and just off two hits? Fuck.

She pounded her fist on the mat and looked over her shoulder, smirking. ”Aren’t we just full of surprises?”

To her surprise, she actually got a response. Or, to be more accurate, she said something and Zoey said something right after her, though she wasn’t sure if it was in reaction to her words or whatever was going on in that trainwreck of a mind. Sin spun about on her heels and lightly padded after the fallen warrior, watching as she crawled towards the ropes, canting her head from side to side. Was she trying to escape? Maybe work her way up? Just acting on reflex?

Sin didn’t know and she didn’t care to know. She had other ideas, regardless. Ideas that involved stepping over Zoey’s body, reaching down, grabbing her by the shoulder and flipping her over to lay on her back. For a moment, she stood with her legs on both sides of her fellow Korean, standing tall about her, her shadow cast over the younger fighter and her hands on her hips. Her face was blank, an unreadable mask, as she contemplated what best to with this ant that was under her boot. Crush it, or go for something more interesting?

She made her decision after a few seconds. And smiled.

Not the same cruel smile as before, though. This one was softer, warmer, nurturing. The kind that a mother would’ve saved for her growing child. The kind that had absolutely not business on Sin’s face, ever.

”Ssh. Ssssssh. It’s okay.” She pressed a finger to her lips and sat down, getting nice and comfy on Zoey’s lap, settling in and even grinding her hips a bit. Zoey might’ve gotten some pleasure out of that, and she wouldn’t mind if she did. At the same time, though, her legs flexed, muscles showing clear through her leggings. A silent warning for Zoey to go along with the program.

”Tell me.” She reached out and ran a hand over Zoey’s abs, tracing the muscles with her fingers. Not bad, not bad. ”What are you thinking?”

Last edited by acuya on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:37 am

Zoey didn’t really know why she was going toward the ropes either. Maybe to try and get to the door? It wasn’t at the front of her mind, couldn’t even remember what the door looked like. But it was a clear way out now that she couldn’t fight back, assuming the fall didn’t kill her when she fell out of the ring. Maybe she was just trying to make some distance. She was willing to bet that crazy maneuver had taken something out of her. She had to move. Get clear of this mad woman before she had the idea to follow up on the damage she’d done. Maybe because ever since she’d come to AFW, those three lines of fabric had been her best friend, the closest thing she could identify with some semblance of guaranteed safety.

The answer was lost adrift a whirling sea of nausea and befuddlement that dripped from ears like the fresh saliva from the corner of her lip. The only thing she knew was instinct. She had to get away, but Sin wouldn’t even let her have that. She was walking over to her, stalking her like a helpless gazelle ready for the kill. She put the TKD chick on her back and when Zoey looked up she was certain that she was going to break another bone or something. Maybe her face. Maybe her neck. At that moment it seemed like this woman was capable of anything. Anything.

Only it never came. There was no pain, no threats, none of that sickly tongue that was going to haunt her for years. Her ears found the sweet sensuous sound of honeyed words that flowed like a river of silk. A heavy weight came down on her that made the Korean-American sit up straight away, only to find a dark and pink-haired minx where the rest of her should have been. Settling in, getting comfortable. A sight she would have welcomed about an hour ago Zoey blinked once, then twice. Seeing if the reality in front of her made sense after that. It didn’t.

“...Wha-?...Thinking?” She swallowed hard and that seemed to bring some sense back into her world, righted this feeling like she was a ship at sea without an anchor. Sin was helping in that area too, dragging her back into reality in an unexpected way. Zoey didn’t notice them at first, but those hips felt like a small piece of heaven through all the suffering she was in. Her hands slowly came off the mat as if to touch them, but she brought them straight back. She brought her head back and just tried to detach herself. Tried to get away. 

"Thinking…"

What was she thinking? She didn’t even know why she was thinking seriously on it. This had to be some sort of game. Zoey didn’t get a foot in her face now, but what about two seconds from now? There was no way in Hell she was going to trust a word of what came out of that mouth, but something in the back of her head told her to play along. She wasn’t in control, she never was.

Talk, you fucking idiot.

“I-” She seized and gasped at the fingers running along her stomach, electrifying at the touch. It was official. Her body knew the proper response when it came to Sin. Fear. “I...think you’re too strong for me. I keep thinking of a million ways I could beat you and keep coming up with nothing. I think...I know you won. You’ll always win. Without even trying.” 

Zoey shut her eyes and breathed deeply. In. Out. It was the truth. Sin was stronger, faster, smarter. She trumped her in every conceivable way. That was what she wanted to hear, right? That she was the better fighter? That if they crossed in the ring, Zoey wouldn’t have stood half a chance? Did she get some sick kick out of letting Zoey in on that? Fine. Like she could do fuck all about it.

But that just made her questions even more important.

“Why?” She opened her eyes, looking up at Sin without raising her head. “Why are you doing this? Why me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Sin was more than willing to welcome those hands coming to her hips, and she didn’t bother hiding her disappointment, pouting as they retreated away. This whole experience had her revved up, and now that she had the brakes on, she was left with a lot of energy that needed a good release. Nothing she couldn’t fix, though. There was even a lesson to be conveyed, here.

She reached down and grabbed Zoey’s wrists, pulling them back right where they came from. She set those hands against her hips, where they belonged, and began to grind even harder, giving Zoey more pleasure to serve as an incentive. Get into it. Enjoy it. Definitely better than the alternative.

She pressed against Zoey’s abs, squeezing, seeing just how deep the muscles went with a strong message. The woman was tough, there was no getting around that, and it wasn’t just because she was too stupid to give up. Good body, here. The kind that could take damage and keep going, could stand when others would be crawling.

”Because, Zoey, you’re wrong.” She arched her back and purred, letting the vibrations travel through their bodies. ”You’ve got a killer body, and I saw what you could do with it a moment ago. Those kicks you landed. The one you missed, the tornado. Picture fucking perfect. If you’d hit that, I’d be unconscious right now, and you’d probably be stomping my skull into the mat.” She shivered at the thought, getting all tingly inside. ”You could beat me, Zoey. I choose you because I thought you had the tools, and I was right.”

Sin ground their hips together once more, a long slow push, as her hands moved upwards to start caressing Zoey’s chest. She wasn’t being stopped, no reason to quit now, and she had to admit, their bodies felt good together. Like they fit. ”Plus, being honest? You’re hot, and kicking you around turns me on like a goddamn light bulb.”

She gave a simple shrug, then went back to her fun. No point in denying the obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:14 am

She asked, and Sin replied. God, did she. 

Zoey wasn’t sure what kind of answer she was expecting. Something a healthy mind likely wouldn’t be able to understand. But what she heard was a lot more coherent than she was expecting. Laying it on thick, not leaving a single thing left unsaid nor giving a flying fuck how it came out. Sin had been toying with her since the moment she walked across the gym with a swing to her hips and a devious smile.

This was different, though. Oh, it was still freaky as all fuck with that sultry drawl and a sharp glint in her eye that seemed ready to tear her in two. But it was...well, honest may have been a stretch, but it wasn’t a lie. She wasn’t playing with her, that much.

Honestly, it didn’t even feel all that bad to hear. It was more or less everything she’d been saying since she’d stepped into this arena. The same words that fell on deaf ears up in management. The same words everyone she’d faced off with had no problem throwing back in her face with laughter so loud it scarred her eardrums. Words she’d almost forgotten after such a long time. A long time of getting beaten. Humiliated. Broken. Only they weren’t coming from her for this time.

Her mind was going a million miles a minute as the adrenaline found somewhere else to go. The fear and anticipation and all the energy from her tense muscles settling where it could. Zoey had daydreamed once or twice about what she would do if she were locked in a room with a crazy person. One of the many idle thoughts that distracted her mind when she was bored out of her skull sitting in class or waiting for Witcher to load or something. Among all of the possible scenarios she ran through her mind, she never once envisioned something like this. Pinned, helpless, with someone clearly getting all kinds of heated at the simple idea of beating her to a bloody pulp.

“Yeah? Wha-” Zoey gasped. The sensation was so abrupt and fast, she’d almost forgotten where her hands were laying until she felt the motion repeat. Harder. Longer. Hotter. Things were picking up now. Sin was getting closer, dragging her to that unavoidable edge as her shapely chest was softly caressed. The closer she got, the more Zoey could pick up on. The smell of her skin, the curve of her body against her own, the definition on those tight abs as they ground against her. Her mind was at a loss. It wasn’t like she was a stranger to intimacy, to working up to that hot and heavy peak, slow or fast. But this was next level. She’d never seen shit like this even at the cinema let alone in front of her eyes. Sex just wasn’t this hot. What was happening to her didn’t seem real. Sin wasn’t real.

Her body, though? It didn’t need any instructions. Her hands gripped an inch tighter at her lavish hips, sinking her fingers into the black fabric and supple skin. Her hips thrust up in tandem with Sin’s, getting even more pleasure out of the collision. It only seemed to get better after that last comment.

“Weird. I was...kinda thinking the same thing...” Zoey pulled her eyes away from the chest she’d been unknowingly staring up at, swallowing hard as she blinked away a couple of times.

Zoey’s eyes moved from Sin’s face to her hips. One of her hands moved down along the kicker's thigh, slowly feeling her way up and down its length, while the other traveled up from her hip and traced the soft, toned side of her body, her fingertips brushing the strong muscle that supported that battle-hardened abdomen. Her eyes shot between her hands to Sin’s face, eyeing her reaction carefully as she went. Testing how far she’d be allowed to go.

“So...so you’re like, my secret admirer? That’s what all the mind games are about? Why...why not...oh fuck…” She closed her eyes and let her head roll back against the floor, arching her back and bringing her breasts closer to the hands at her chest. Craving more, wanting it rougher. She bit her lip, bringing some semblance of reason back to this night as she brought her head back up to look straight back at Sin.

“So that’s it? I’m just, what? An easy challenge? Some toy you’re gonna screw with and fuck up until you can’t anymore?” Her hips stopped moving. Zoey tried to take her mind off the pleasure for a second, just enough to work a defiant scowl back in. A fading inch to show she wasn’t giving in. Physically, she could get beat to hell all anyone cared. On the inside, she was always going to be Zoey Jae Oh. “Think I'll let you get away with that shit?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:32 pm

As much as Sin hated to admit it, even to herself, she needed this, maybe wanted it more than Zoey did. Truth told, her sexual prospects had taken a nosedive since she came to Japan, a drastic change from the wandering lifestyle she’d grown so used to. People in this country were neater. Tidier. More polite. Quieter. She’d come across exceptions, sure, but overall? Most of her partners couldn’t keep up with the pace. Once she started getting physical and threw some fighting into her fucking, they tend to tap out quick, peacing out before she could really get her motor motivated.

But Zoey was ticking off all the boxes. Resilient enough to take what Sin dished out, into this more than either of them would’ve guessed, and she was a quick learner. Their hips rocked together in tandem, pressing and starting up a steady grind.

Sin pressed down and Zoey’s hips slid away, but not so fast that they lost that precious contact.

Zoey pushed up and Sin arched her back, accepting her thrust and preparing for another stroke.

It was hot, it was steady, and with precious few layers of clothing to hamper the experience, it was a perfect preview of where this was all going to lead. Their eyes met, Zoey looking for silent approval, and Sin answered her quiet query with a heated moan, and one that she didn’t have to force. There was plenty of flesh to explore, and it was all open for business.

And then Zoey had to ruin it by talking. Fuck.

Sin let out a loud, ragged groan and rolled her eyes so hard they hurt her sockets. This little diversion wasn’t enough to cool her off - nothing less than an ice bath would do that at this point - but it was irritating. She could appreciate the tenacity, but… ”And there’s your problem, Zoey.” She gave those tenders breasts a hard squeeze, digging her nails in deep for a painful moment, but she ripped her grip away and reached behind her back. ”Your body and brain need to get on the same goddamn page.”

Sin unclasped the straps behind her, letting them come apart and dangle free. From there, all it took was a simple tug, and her top slipped off, bringing her chest out into the open air. While Sin couldn’t claim the best chest in the AFW, she was far from the flatter end, and Zoey seemed to like her pair enough when it was covered. Now she could see it all. Flexing. Perky. A nice, light sheen of sweat, waiting to be licked off.

”Let me get away with it? You can’t stop me.” Even though Zoey’s grinding stopped, Sin never ceased on her end, pressing against her with a few hard humps before she lowered her upper body. Her hair slid down across her shoulders as she brought their faces in line, shrouding their vision in darkness like a cloak, and her breasts met and poured over Zoey’s, longing to press against her flesh. Sin flexed her thighs, pressing against her sides, and her hot breath flowed into mouth. Using her entire body to ask a simple question.

‘Why aren’t we fucking right now?’

”But you could. Could do a lot of things. So here’s an idea.” Sin shot her tongue out and traced the edge of Zoey’s lips, leaving a trail of saliva around the edges. ”Come here. Train with me. Fight me. Everyday. One of two things’ll happen - you’ll either pick up what I know and get better, learn what your body can really do, get strong enough to take me on...or you’ll get beat down. A lot. But that’s nothing new for you, right?” Sin had a short, hot laugh and snapped her teeth, pearly whites flashing in the darkness. ”Bonus, we can fuck after each session. So it’s a win.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:35 am

Zoey forgot what she was talking about.

It was all there literally a second ago. She had the fire going in her belly, that heat and inexorable anger at getting fucked around turning her insides about in and out. For an isolated moment in time, Sin was all she could focus on. And she was about to let the foxy bitch have it one way or another.

Then her top came off, and it all just...went.

Zoey hadn't been with many wrestlers before. Hadn't been with any. The only naked bodies she'd peeked were nothing special. Nothing you couldn't find strutting around in the summer heat or sitting in those dirty mags she'd use to sneak back when she was coming to terms with a few things about herself. She knew AFW was different, the rumors about the kind of talent they racked up and she couldn't say those thoughts weren't in the back of her head somewhere when she signed that dotted line.

What fell from Sin's shoulders wasn't something you found walking down the street. You wouldn't find it anywhere else on this planet. Perky, but not too large. She knew she'd have nice tits, but it was more than just seeing. It was like staring at a whole new part of her, highlighting all those delightful bits all over again. Those wide hips that rocked against those lithe curves against her, those perfect legs hewn from a hundred battles, that smooth dark hair spilling over her shoulders like silk, those moist, pretty pink lips yearning for the simmering heat of another, that...

Why weren't they fucking right now?

She followed that bare chest all the way until it pressed against hers, itching and vying for contact against the slim fabric of her top. Their eyes met and Zoey couldn't help feeling like she was slowly becoming drunk. The world was growing hazy and light around her. Her breaths grew heavy and her body burned warm. Sin breathed pure, unrefined ecstasy into her mouth, melting her with every word she spoke with that sexy drawl of hers. She clung onto every word letting pass through her ears and on her tongue with a warm shiver before she actually got to thinking about what they meant.

Whatever the fuck Sin was using, Zoey wouldn't mind a hit or two.

Her head was needing some help getting all of this straight. She thought on her "offer", if it could even be called that. Zoey was ninety percent certain that Sin wasn't trying to kill her. Pretty sure she would have done that a while ago if that were the case. That meant she was serious, but you'd have to excuse the Korean-American if that didn't relax her any. If their little preview just now was anything to go by, Sin wasn’t exactly the most practical tutor in the world. Getting her ass kicked on the daily didn’t sound like the most appealing thing in the world if she had to be honest. At least, until she could better herself.

But that was the thing. She really did believe all that. She saw the strength, the aptitude, the potential. She really did think Zoey was a knockout, in more ways than one. Thinking back, that was probably the most support she’d ever gotten from someone else in this line of work. Someone else like her. The only support. That had to mean something, right?

“I...think I can work with that…I mean, I’ve gotten crappier deals, I think...and, um...” Her hands slipped around and up the small of Sin's back, slowly trailing the soft skin along it's impossible arch, feeling the jungle beat of her wild heart at the palms of her hands and the tips of her fingers. Free. Untamed. “Something tells me I should shut up now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Huh. Zoey was a big fan of tits, apparently. More of a breast woman. Good to know they had another thing in common.

If Sin wasn’t so turned on at the moment, she might’ve just laughed at the look that Zoey gave her chest. Hell, she almost did, anyway, though she appreciated the gesture for what it was. She was willing to bet the girl hadn't seen too many naked bodies up close - not like hers, at least. Then again, Zoey’s own body wasn’t too far off - Sin had more muscle overall, she’d wager, but this woman wasn’t too far behind her. Had the right body, the right curves, not too much fat be found her, good placement of what was there. Sin wouldn’t tell her any of that, naturally, but she’d wager that anything she looked hot in, Zoey would look hot in. Or close, anyway.

Then again, maybe it was a matter of presentation. Knowing the right way to show off what you had. No cowering. No hiding. No apologies.

Oh, she had so much to teach this woman.

For now, though, she focused on this lesson, as her lips worked their way around Zoey’s neck and exploring, sampling her skin. A lick here. A nibble there. A bite there, sinking her fangs in deep, trying to get a variety of responses from this woman. At first she worried that there wouldn’t be enough reciprocation, that she’d have to do all the work, here - which wouldn’t be the end of the world, she had no trouble ravaging Zoey to her heart’s content. But fucking tended to be better when she was on the same page with her lover, or at least in the same book. A team effort.

Those fears were allieved when she felt a hand move to her back, then another, pulling her in and keeping her close. Good, good. She had some ideas on how this worked, she just needed more instruction. That was doable.

”Yeah. Shut up. Use that mouth for something better.” She lifted up, just enough to bring her chest within reach of Zoey’s lips, letting them drag along her neck. ”You like these tits, right? Want them? Have a taste.” At the same time, she reached back, grabbed Zoey’s wrist, and pulled it lower, just a bit lower, until it was placed firmly on her left cheek. She gave her ass a good flex, a silent suggestion for what her hands should have been doing.

Sin pressed her hips down, grinding against Zoey’s stomach now, but she wouldn’t give without giving a little back, even like this. She brought her foot up, sliding along the thigh until it reached her lover’s lap, then stroking it down again, curling along the insides of it. Getting close to the sweet spot, so close, then pulling away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:30 am

The fact that she was still in absolute pain was making this even worse on Zoey.

She couldn’t identify one part of her that wasn’t pulsing with pain. She felt weighed her down, making breathing almost as difficult as moving. She could still feel the kicks, impressions left from those steel legs in her sides. That last kick had taken away the feeling in half of her face and she couldn’t be sure it wasn’t falling off like pizza dough because of that.

She felt like death. Any pleasure that touched her body was a cool wave of relief washing over her from head to toe. Her hands clung to the same body that had battered her around for the past ten minutes, letting those curves rub over every inch of her. Sweat over sweat, muscles over muscles. Part of her was still convinced she was on the floor, unconscious. Lost in a pleasant dream before she’d wake back up to the nightmare she’d just escaped from.

It never came, though. Her hands found their way around to the taekwonista’s rear, her fingertips pressing into the fabric as she flexed. The message was loud and clear.

Her mind was having its reservations, going through the usual motions of shock and disbelief and whatever the hell else her therapist would have to dissect later. She was dangerous, sadistic, impossible to read, and probably the scariest person Zoey had ever met in her life. Fear didn’t come naturally to her, so she took the chill up her neck as a bad omen for how the near future would fare for her if she went down this path. Nothing good could come of getting tangled with a woman like Sin. This just wasn’t right.

Then she felt those breasts at her neck. Then that foot tempted her at her thigh, forcing her body to thrust upward in desperation for relief. Her breathing quickened. Her heart thumped like a conga drum, hearing Sin’s advice get louder and louder in her head with every beat. Everything felt hot and all she could smell was Sin’s shampoo.

Zoey snapped her head from the floor and took a nipple between her wanting lips. Her suckles quickly turned to frantic bites and kisses, tasting the sweat and velvet on her supple skin as her tongue led her from one tit to the next and back again. Her nails dug into Sin’s tight ass, bringing their bodies closer together and that chest as near to her face as possible, half wanting to lose herself in the temptatious black beneath the shade of her raven hair and the valley of her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5