by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Mako watched as Makie began to look over the cut. The shark was glad that she was here to help, it was still a shame that she was such a bother for the shrimp. Makie probably just wanted to relax, and now she had to play doctor. It wasn't even the fun way to play doctor either! Which Mako had done before, and very much enjoyed.

"Heh...don't worry. I think I can handle the sting. I mean it's just some spra-YYYAAAAAH!!!" Mako would begin to say confidently before squealing out in pain. That made it official. Mako had never been so embarrassed in her entire life. Immediately after the squeal, she'd look at Makie with a blush and cover her face with her hands. "Please...PLEASE don't tell people about this..." the shark would say mortified. At the very least she didn't kick or anything. If she had, then Makie might've gotten kicked in the face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by Underdog21 Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:42 pm

"Told ya," Makie muttered as Mako screamed. To her credit, Mako wasn't kicking at all-- Makie knew from painful experience that Mako had a kick like a mule. Or, at the very least, a kick like a shark. A...land-based shark with legs. Ignoring the failed analogy, Makie scanned for any other injuries, her eyes travelling along the length of Mako's powerfully muscled thigh towards her firm ass...she blushed, and looked away. Other than this cut, Mako was fine.

No, wait, she meant was....dammit. She blushed further.

"Um...try not to squirm so much, ok?" Makie mumbled as she tried to apply a band-aid to Mako's cut, sliding it in place. "There. Just sit down and try not to move for a bit, okay?" Maybe her injury would force Mako to be a bit less hyperactive. Then again, it would also mean that Makie would be stuck with her for a while...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Mako’s cheeks reflexively puffed up like a pouting child when Makie said she told her so. Still, she was very thankful that the woman was helping her. So the shark wouldn’t get too mad or anything. Then Makie would continue to look her over, which Mako assumed was to make sure she wasn’t cut anywhere else. That was when she noticed how the feisty shrimp was blushing…

If Mako could read her friend’s mind, then she’d totally agree that she was fine as hell. Sure the dark haired woman didn’t say ‘fine as hell’, but that didn’t really matter to the badass. Shortly after, Makie would tell her ‘patient’ not to squirm when she put a bandaid on the shark’s foot. Then with it on, she told Mako not to move around. Now this had turned into the worst “Doctor play” ever. No sexy, all demanding.

“Ok doc…I won’t move…” the woman would respond while laying back on the towel with a slight chuckle. Of course, she just had to say one more thing. “Soooooo…are we gonna talk about the fact that you totally checked out my ass a few seconds ago?” Mako asked as she laid back on the towel. She noticed the little blush and the sudden look away while being looked over, only an idiot wouldn’t realize Makie was looking at her like a piece of meat.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Mako's comment came from out of nowhere, and caused her to blush even more intensely. "I...wha..." she stammered, almost fumbling at the bandage as she did so. Turning back to face Mako, she tried to put on a brave face, glaring incredulously at Mako even though her flustered expression was probably giving her away.

"I...I was not!" she stammered. "I was just trying to bandage your injury! W...why the hell would I be interested in your ass anyway?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:58 pm

"You so were!~" Mako laughed in response. The shark found Makie's flustered face hilarious, and she made no attempt to hide the joy she got from seeing it. The dark hared woman tried to deny it, but Mako knew the truth. She was certain about it, so when Makie asked why she'd even want to check her out, the shark was quick to reply.

"Cause I'm hot...and I'm vulnerable, which makes me an easy target. Plus...and most importantly...I think you like me~" Mako would say with a friendly smile. "Don't get so flustered, though. I don't mind being candy in your eyes~ I think it's kinda sweet of you to bandage me up AND compliment my body...by the way, you can do more than look~" the shark would explain before basically giving Makie a pass to get physical.

Mako knew Makie wouldn't take her up on her offer. Makie was smoking hot, but she was pretty shy about this stuff. It was kind of a shame. Mako would love to get lewd with this babe right here and now. Still, she wouldn't hold it against the shrimp. Not everyone wanted sex as much as the shark did, and luckily she understood that. If she hadn't...Mako would've be in a lot of trouble with the law...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Makie found herself growing even more red as Mako, continuing in her teasing, insinuated that she liked her! The suggestion by the tall blonde made Makie almost break out into a sweat that had nothing to do with the growing warmth of the morning. Sure, Mako was, well...kinda hot. Makie had to admit, the fit-yet-slender build, and the tattoos, were both pretty damn hot. But Mako was dreaming if she thought Makie was going to fall for her like that!

"Y-you're full of it, you know?" Makie stammered, fuming at the blonde. "We've only met once, and had ONE match...and you think I'm into you?!!" She crossed her arms angrily. "Forget it, Adachi! Never in a million years! It's not happening!"

Later that night, after almost a full day of fun at the beach, and then having dinner, games and sake at the local arcade, Makie had invited Mako back to her apartment, and now the two of them were furiously making out.

Giggling, Makie tiptoed upwards to be level with Mako, her lips meeting the blonde's, her tongue dancing playfully with hers as she gently pushed Mako towards the bed. Once she got there, though, she would be less gentle and instead would playfully shove Mako down against it, falling against her in the process as she clasped at Mako's hands, continuing to drunkenly kiss her...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:05 am

Did Mako know this would happen? No. No she did not. But after a day of nonstop fun, it did seem to be more likely. The sake was final straw it seemed, as Makie seemed to loosen up a lot. Mako didn't drink too much, though. She had the good sense to be able to drive them back home. However, since she was invited back to Makie's apartment, the shark got plenty drunk there. Then things got blurry, but one way or another, they ended up making out.

Mako wanted to pick her buddy up and carry her to the bed. However, the little shrimp was in control of this. The shorter woman was giggling as she struggled to kiss the shark on her tippy toes. That got Mako laughing too, and soon enough Makie would guide her over to the bed and push the taller woman down onto it. This gave Makie free reign as height was no longer and issue. She clasped the shark's hand and they continued to kiss furiously. Their tongues working feverishly as if they were dancing.

"Mmm! Oh god...Makie~..." Mako moaned in between every kiss. If the shark's hands weren't occupied she would've reached around and grabbed her ass. But since she couldn't, Mako would slowly rub her thigh in between the shrimp's legs. "Hehe...This means you're into me...doesn't it?~" the shark giggled out as they continued. Even in her drunken state Mako saw the irony of this. But that wouldn't slow her down as their steamy night began.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:26 pm

Makie moaned a little into the kiss as her tongue darted playfully with Mako's, wrestling it as the two locked lips. She found herself giggling as Mako's leg rubbed against her thigh...a giggle that turned into a short gasp, her face flushing red to the touch. She giggled at Mako's comment...which, admittedly, wasn't that funny at all. Maybe she was drunker than she thought.

"Now whatever gave you that impression, you tattooed doofus?" she teased, releasing Mako's wrists to instead slide them around Mako's powerfully muscled abdomen...one hand teasingly rubbing her ass as Makie's mouth slid down along Mako's neck, nibbling at it gently...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:03 am

It was funny how Makie was giggling so much. Drunken sex did this sometimes, though. Mako chuckled and moaned as the woman beneath her called her a tattooed doofus. Not to mention the hand groping her ass was making her so hot. The shark was loving all of this, and couldn't wait to turn things up a notch.

"Heh...your hand grabbing my ass...was a pretty good clue~" Mako moaned as Makie nibbled on her neck. The shark squirmed a bit just from the pleasure, and quickly started to return the favor. Mako would rub her fingers through her lover's raven black hair, while her other hand squeezed between them and started rubbing Makie's covered sex. "I knew the whoooooole time, though~ Seriously...first five minutes...dat's all...it took~" the tattooed babe added before starting to unbutton her jean shorts.

Luckily, Mako was already shirtless with just a black bra. This meant she didn't need as much time to strip, so as soon as her jeans were unbuttoned, the shark would let them slide down and try kicking them off while continuing all this hot action. This would also give Makie an opening to strip further, as well. Which was good, cause Mako wanted to see all that this sexy woman had. The big question was...who would be on the bottom tonight?

Sure Mako was on the bottom right now...but she didn't think either of them were submissive enough to stay that way for long. Although, going back and forth really quickly was an option. It kinda sounded hot to her too. Them fighting throughout the night to be on top was a nice turn on...so that's how Mako decided to proceed.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Makie gasped, pausing in her nibbling as Mako rubbed her covered sex. She began to breathe hard, and could barely concentrate even as Mako began to unbutton her jeans, eventually kicking them off and leaving her legs bare. Grinning, Makie gently pulled Mako's hand away and guided it to her ass, as she began to unbutton her own denim shorts and kick them off as well.

She elevated her body slightly off of Mako, reaching a hand back to her bra strap...and at that moment, yelped as Mako suddenly rolled the two of them over. "Hmm, I didn't know we were in a match," she teased as she looked up at Mako. She gently locked her legs around Mako's waist, playfully scissoring her while one of her hands stayed back towards Mako's ass. "But if that's what you're into, then don't cry if you get pinned..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next