by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Queen is Here!

2 posters

Go down

The Queen is Here! Empty The Queen is Here!

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Pledge of a Demon started to blare throughout the arena as the lights cut out, leaving the flashes of lights to illuminate the arena as the silhouette of the New Friction World Champion stood in front of a red back screen, the title hanging by her side as she stood there, as if basking in her own glory before the lights came back on as her theme picked up with her standing on stage.

Spoiler:

An arrogant smirk appeared on her face as she raised the title up to look at the faceplate, her trophy from beating Cecilia at Summersplash as she was making her first appearance since winning the title. The brash Champion was at the top of the mountain, beginning to make her way towards the ring with the title hanging at her side as the fans booed her for beating Cecilia for the title, ripping it away from the Swede Queen of AFW in a brutal main event that left many in shock that the Cecilia was finally toppled as World Champion. She didn't feel proud of obtaining the belt, she didn't need to be. This was her right, this was her trophy, and this is was set for her the moment she locked onto Cecilia the second she stood in front of her.

Reaching ringside, she casually tossed the belt into the ring as she made her way up the stairs, grabbing the microphone set for her and stepped through the ropes, stepping on the strap of the belt and walking over it as she strode towards the center of the ring, lifting up her hand into a fist as she took her place as the centerfold of AFW. Reveling in the spot, with the lights shining down on her she felt that all was right in the world as she lowered her hand as the lights returned to normal, bringing the microphone up.

"I told you." was her first words, the arrogance and self-righteous glory oozing out of every pore of her body as the booes showered her, she cared little. "I told you, that I was going to beat Cecilia and take that title away from her!" she shouted, pointing over to the championship belt that sat in the corner, not even turning her head towards the belt as she kept her focus solely on the crowd. "I told you, that I was going to be the one to finally beat her for that belt! To end her reign that lasted too long! People around here, you people included, talk as if she's some Queen of the joint and unbeatable monster! Not anymore. I proved that at Summersplash, that she's just like anyone else is just a normal woman!" she shouted out, boasting about her win over Cecilia as the crowd continued to boo her, her bragging striking a nerve in most.

"But I knew it from the start. I knew that there was no one else who could beat her, but me. Because I didn't care about her status, I didn't care about her record, and most importantly I didn't care that she was Champion." she continued to bark as she walked over to the title, roughly yanking it off of the mat as she held it up to her shoulder, showing her spoils of victory in form of the most prestigious gold in the company. "So many women in this company, past, and present wanted this belt around their waist and the list of those who actually got it are fewer! And I have it now. It's mine, not because I 'paid my dues and worked really, really, really hard. But because I wanted it and I took it! So to all those women in the back, who are starving and hungry for this Championship, you're going to have to learn how to live without this Championship because now I am the standard! I am the measuring stick! And I am not going to let any bimbo who thinks that they can take my place! No woman alive!"

Back to top Go down

The Queen is Here! Empty Re: The Queen is Here!

Post by killcarrion Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:39 am

Seeing the most illustrious prize in wrestling being chucked around like it was nothing...and in the hands of someone they never fathomed being anything more than a slight speed bump in Cecilia's title reign...

The majority of the audience felt like they were living in some dream-like twilight zone, or at least an alternate reality.

The permeating disillusionment felt within the audience was becoming more palpable with time. The once venerated Heavyweight Championship belt, that had been sought after and claimed by some of the legends of the wrestling industry, be they unscrupulous or not, was now in the hands of the conniving blowhard whom most deemed unworthy of the strap. Which was understandable given her baffling catapult into the title picture without having earned the spotlight through endless scraps and brawls as all of the former champions were subjected to. Alison having skipped the traditional rite of passage and having beaten the champion only through under-handed methods and after not one, but two separate chances. All these factors brought their booing resentment to a fever pitch. Elevated even moreso by her ceaseless bragging and patting herself on the back...

...except unbeknownst to them, a dreary mist suddenly began to gradually raise from the ground around the ring until it began visibly wafting about the floor. The audience not noticing the thickening fog until it started becoming knee level...though that mysterious occurrence would be usurped by another as the houselights started flickering on and off as if in some third-world, dilapidated apartment. The brief pauses between light and darkness started becoming longer and more drawn out as time went on...until finally nothing but pitch-black nothingness overcame the arena. Startled fans began offering starlight sparkles in the darkness from their cell phones for several more seconds until the titan-tron began flashing disturbing images of graveyards with jolts of lightning in between each one...

One...

Spoiler:

After Another...

Spoiler:

After Another...

Spoiler:

Until one final image showcased one solitary gravestone on the Titan-Tron...

Spoiler:

The gravestone bearing the name of the current champion would remain on the gigantic screen for an unsettling amount of time until the arena would be illuminated once more...only with Alison no longer flying solo in the ring. A certain purple-haired, bunny-eared harbinger of doom was now standing right behind Alison, adorned in her tattered trenchcoat and wide-brimmed top hat...patiently biding her time until Alison would get clued in to D.B.'s presence by the thunderously raucous cheers of the stadium popping loudly and raising the decibel level up several notches. Once Alison did eventually turn around to face the scowling reaper whose deadened eyes were burning holes into the back of Alisons head, D.B. would "greet" the newfound champion by shooting her hand forward and applying a vice-like clawhold straight to her crotch. The torqued clutching of her nethers bringing even the most die-hard of Alison detractor's to wince as D.B. slowly raised the microphone in her other hand to her lips.

"...I wanted to make sure...I have your undivided attention. I do have it now, right?"
D.B. grimly queried in an ominously somber voice while bringing her microphone to the champions mouth beside her just to make sure everyone heard her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Alison was basking in her own glory, holding the Championship at her side as she raised her own fist, continuing to disrespect the title by never holding it above herself and as a symbol placing herself above the Championship as she was unaware of the growing mist in the arena until it flooded the ring. The sudden rush of cold on her legs jolted Alison out of her self-respect as she snapped her head down and saw the smoke. She was confused about what was going on and her confusion only increased as she saw that the lights were flickering before they died completely as she stood in the darkness. Already on edge, the Champion stood ready for a fight rather than flight as she tried to make out any sort of figure in the darkness.

However, the darkness would not be a problem for much longer as the lights suddenly flashed on through the arena as the Titantron sprung tonight with an assortment of stills of a graveyard. The experience was already unnerving and it continued to grow within Alison until the final tombstone had her name on it. There was something chilling about seeing your own name on a gravestone as Alison began to piece the puzzle together.

There was only one woman that she had experienced before that was capable of this.

The Ghoulish, the Relentless, and the Dreaded.

Death Bunny.

The lights came back on as Alison whipped her head from side to side, expecting Death Bunny to be standing in front of her to make a statement as she held her Championship ready to smash it into that dead bitch's face. With no sign of Death Bunny, the panicked expression of the Champion did not fade as not seeing the horror that is Death Bunny only worsen her demeanor. She still had nightmares of her first match, being thrown against Death Bunny who proceeded to deliver a level of ass beating that Alison was not prepared for and those eyes glaring into hers before she was put to rest. But then, she felt something.

Someone standing behind her as her eyes carefully looked to the side before turning around.

And there she was.

The fierce eyes of Death Bunny tore through her expression.

Alison flinched as she went to try and swing the title, but before she could even get it up, Death Bunny's hand shot into her crotch and painfully clawed into it, the fabric of her bottoms giving her little protection as she threw her head back, dropping her title as she grabbed onto the wrist of Death Bunny, mouth hanging agape as she heard the words of the Dreaded One. However, no response came from Alison as all she let out was a shocked and painful breathless cry as her crotch was being mauled!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:09 pm

"...Good. Glad to know we're on the same page." D.B. grimly uttered after bringing the microphone back to her own lips, taking Alison's utterly agonized scream as a resounding "yes". Alison’s writhing, squirming tension serving to be a polar opposite contrast to the reserved, eerie calmness that D.B. was exuding. The bunny girl reaffirming her pinching claw on Alison's mauled tender's whenever she felt the champion become too complacent with the savage pain and perhaps started thinking about fighting back. At times even stiffly straightening her arm and tugging upward to see if she could bring the honorable "Queen" here up to balance on her tiptoes. Just for her own morose amusement and satisfaction, of course. D.B. feeling the fear, tension, and shuddering breaths of the champion here...

...But D.B. wasn't here to make a joke out of the newly crowned champion. Not yet, anyway. She peered downward at the title belt sprawled out on the canvas beside her after having been dropped by Alison, her true intentions for the night became instantly reinvigorated the second that shimmering light flashed off that gold plating directly into her eyes. Just seeing that singular accursed strap had taken her on an impromptu flashback through her own sordid history with it. Whether it was being the glorified muscle in a horribly dysfunctional faction, or getting her own bunny-eared head caved in with a friggin lead pipe from her first attempt at securing a number one for the championship belt.

"Why is it...that whenever I come into close contact with that thing, it's being held by the most undeserving...whinny...useless...egomaniacs I've ever laid eyes across? Parker was a prideful, toothless lion needing...pleading, to be put out of her pathetic misery...Conway was a self-hating, ranting sociopath whose only redeeming feature was spinning sweet lies with that mouth of hers...and now there's you." D.B. glowered, closed her eyes and tilted her head back up. "...I would have rather Northman be the one to have that thing around her waist by the time I got back to this stage again. But I suppose it doesn't matter. Because there's a difference between those times and now. This time...I'm not being talked into fighting someone else's battles for their own gain. This time...I'm not staying on the sidelines while you people play hot potato with that thing...THIS TIME I INTEND TO PERSONALLY REAP THE SOULS OF ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY AND DIG THEIR GRAVES MYSELF..."

The guttural wraith in D.B.'s voice elevated as she continued speaking, escalating in ferocity until she turned her head to face Alison with hellish fury in her eyes and her teeth gnashed shut.

"THIS TIME.....THAT THING IS MINE!!!!!!"
D.B. capping off her echoing declaration by rearing back her hand and SMASHING the microphone upside Alisons head to knock her to the floor!! Releasing her clawhold on the champion at the same time before rearing back her foot for a soccer style gut kick straight to this windbag's abdomen, all to the stadium shaking cheers sounding off around them!!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Alison continued to gasp out in pain as the claws of Death Bunny were locked firmly in her crotch, even the slightest of movements made the pain even worse as the nails would sink harder into her barely protected crotch. Her hands remained tight on Death Bunny's wrists as she tried to pull it off, but she had little success as the same problem would occur as she was forced to stand there as her nightmare started to list off the other Champions before her. Her teeth gritted, she listened to her rant off as if those Champions before her were like her as she ended off with Cecilia being more worthy than her to hold the Championship and stand on top of the mountain.

The Champion would take exception to that.

There was no one like Alison. There was no one around here that was more deserving of holding the Championship, the woman who stood to the biggest name on the league, punched her in the face, and took her Championship. To be denied that claim infuriated her, she didn't care if anyone didn't like her, which was fine because she liked no one else, but she demanded respect from everyone. But those feelings of pride and arrogance was pushed to the back of her head. Her eyes would widen as Death Bunny ended her statement by declaring that she was the next contender for her Championship.

No soon than that, Alison took a blow to the head with the microphone, the loud thud echoing through the speakers as Alison dropped to the mat as the claw was released and landed on her knees coughing and shaking her head as she tried to regain the senses that were scrambled from the blow to the head. But before she could even attempt that, Death Bunny punted her right in the side that sent spit flying out of her mouth as she twisted around and landed on her back, hands on her side as she gasped and coughed for air!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:35 pm

D.B. was fairly confident she got her point across in as succinct and efficient a manner as possible. But if Alison needed didn't quite hear her the first time, the bunny girl was more than willing to oblige by means of smashing as many objects into her smug face as she can get her gloved hands on. The higher-ups in monkey suits who make these types of things official didn't need to be told twice when D.B. stormed into their office to let them know who Alisons' next contender was going to be. It was going to be the same bunny-harbinger of death who was the last person to put this poseur down for the count before she went on this miraculous title pursuit. Something that D.B. kept careful watch on considering the players involved and their history with her...

But watching Northman, that Swedish airhead who robbed D.B. of her title opportunity...actually cave in and lose to someone D.B. trounced...that was what sent the bunny-eared reaper over the edge, and into this very fucking ring. Announcing her intentions to restore her honor from her past mistakes from being someone else's glorified muscle, and putting an end to these paper champions. The first such champion going down pretty easy after taking a microphone to the schnoz and one helluva walloping punt to her midsection. D.B. grit her teeth while chucking off her top hat and unfurling her trenchcoat to have it collapse to the canvas. Her seething resentment was palpable as she stomped over Alison and rolled under the bottom ropes. Once on the outside, she would drag Alison's' sorry carcass outside by clawing her face and hair, and than prop her up against ringside.

One punch turned into around several pummeling strikes directed against Alison's pretty face, her raven-haired locks being held back by D.B.'s other hand until she capped off the drubbing blows with a wound back European uppercut straight into her chin. Followed immediately afterward by D.B. clamping onto the back of Alison's neck and wrist before attempting to fling the newly crowned champion into the nearby steel ringsteps!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:11 pm

The surprise attack from Death Bunny had left Alison gasping and wheezing for air, the crotch claw already doing a good job with forcing Alison to freeze up from the pain in the most tender of spots. The proceeding microphone smack to the skull rattled her and left her dazed long enough to be punted right into the stomach. As she laid on the ground, Alison coughed out for air before she went to gritting her teeth before the stomping of a lifetime came smashing into her body. It was like a ghost from the past coming back to haunt her. WIth her disastrous attempt at the first match in AFW against Death Bunny, Alison was planning on seeking retribution at some point in her reign as Champion.

But with the Dreaded One surprising her with her voodoo magic trick, Alison was reminded of the horror that was facing her. She didn't want any of this, her body aching up with remembering the beating that she took and then getting Graved into the mat before everything faded to black. Already her reign was put in jeopardy when the only other woman who had beaten her in AFW had pushed herself to the forefront of her line of Challengers as she was forced out of the ring as she rolled underneath the ropes, screaming out as DB clawed at her face and hair, her hands shooting up to grab the clawing hand's wrist as she kicked her legs about.

Her feet planted on the ground, her head would whip back suddenly with a loud smack of the arm smacking into her chin rang out as the European Uppercut smashed into her, keeping her stunned long enough for her to be thrown at the steel stairs! The loud resounding echo of flesh into steel rang out as Alison was thrown so hard that she uplifted the stairs and sent them tumbling away as she grasped onto her shoulder and screamed out in pain before collapsing on to her side!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:33 pm

The logistics of it never made any sense. How Alison had managed to springboard herself to not one, but two consecutive title shots against Cecilia when the person who defeated her was left waiting in the lurch. Sometimes quite literally whenever D.B. opted to watch their matches from venues of a higher vantage point and in the darkest annals of the stadium. Although the time off from the title scene wasn't without it's merits however. Such as honing her craft and upping her game by winning outright in a handicap match with the H.W.A. and reigning bloody Halloween havoc against Alexia. But now the bunny reaper was at the top of her game, had finished recuperating, and was primed and ready to unleash several long months of hellish frustration upside Alisons' face.

Thousands of fans heralding D.B.'s momentous return, title declaration, and subsequent ass whipping of the reviled heavyweight champion with stadium-shaking ovation and "Bu-nny!!! Bu-nny" chanting that still weren't loud enough to drown out the reverberating collision between flesh and steel. Alison's shoulder first ramming into the steps having toppled the staircase over as Alison was perhaps now regretting her life decisions. D.B. herself cracking her neck to the side of her shoulder as she approached the languishing champion, her soulless eyes not showing the faintest hint of sympathy as she reached down to erect the staircase once more, clench onto Alison's raven-black hair, haul her back to her feet...and start climbing the ring steps, than facing the crowd with Alison in front of her.

One of her hands shooting into the sky as she made a thumbs up gesture, but than she brought her thumb to her neck and grimly made the cutthroat gesture to signal the end. Eliciting an even more vocal pop from the crowd before she seamlessly tugged Alison up and flipped her in place, the bunny reaper's head slotted between Alison's soft thighs while clenching fiercely onto her waist. D.B holding her aloft in the piledriver position as seconds passed before the world would come crashing down on the champions head with her Gravestone Piledriver finisher onto pure steel!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:58 pm

Before Alison had gone on what many considered to be the miracle run to the title, she had run head first into the wall that was Death Bunny. In a showing that ended in her being driven into the mat and brutally beaten, not many were sure how Alison was going to rebound from such a lost. However, by means no was able to believe, she was able to go right for the title as she took advantage of the open challenge that Cecilia threw down when she was without a challenger. The audacity of the challenge made many scoff at her attempts to reach the top of the mountain and to spite all of those naysayers, Alison found herself perched at the top of the mountain.

And almost quickly had the most dangerous, hungry eyes currently in the business staring at her back and the person they belonged to did exactly what she did. Force herself to the front of the line, even though Death Bunny had way more right than she did. Her face was scrunched in pain, her shoulder hung limply to her side as she grasped at it as she laid on the mat, she knew that some bitch was going to try and do this to her, but she didn't expect it to be her Nightmare!

She was given no amount of reprieve as she was plucked off of the ground, hoisted up to her feet as she stumbled to get her balance as she was pulled along with Death Bunny as she found herself looking down at the steel underneath them. There was no chance for her to defend herself as she found herself getting swept off her feet and hoisted upside down, a familiar and dreadful memory flashed back into her head as she attempted to try and kick herself free.

However, she had no such luck.

In an instant she was driven down into the steel, a sickening crunch of flesh and steel meeting as her body sickeningly lurched down as the world went black for the Champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:49 am

For all of her bitter griping and entirely justifiable claim of having been passed over for a title shot against the Swedish powerhouse Cecilia, there were still some benefits to this entire arrangement played itself out. One being that when she does eventually square off against that obnoxious Swede, it will be for the right kind of stakes. The ones that meant the most to D.B. Namely, to definitively put that blond-haired ghost to bed and defeat the sole person who managed to hand the bunny reaper her most convincing defeat...even if it was thanks to Cecilia blindsiding her with a lead pipe just when she was on the verge of tapping out.

But the main, personal benefit to this entire situation, was that she could relive one of her favorite match memories. And that was putting this irritating windbag out of her misery with the mother of all beatings that precipitated Alison getting reacquainted with the piledriving finisher that she probably remembered in her nightmares. D.B. dropping to her knees to the climactic clanging of skull on reinforced steel, than releasing Alison's carcass to a fumbling thud as she splayed herself out across the steps. Not the most flattering imagery for the latest AFW champion to start her predictably short title reign...but the good news for her is that she wouldn't have that title belt long enough to worry about what she was going to say in her next promo. D.B. than hauled herself up to stand tall over Alison, a sneering scowl directed downward before she stepped off the steps to the side. Leaning down to pick up her top-hat and trenchcoat that had been chucked outside of the ring.

"SO...my people...will get in touch with your people..." D.B. remarked coldly while sliding her arms through her sleeves, popping her trenchcoat collars and putting her hat on while continuing to speak to someone who clearly couldn't answer back. "...and we can set this thing up, nice and official like. It was fun meeting you again, Alison...oh, and congrats on the win." Her final poignant congratulations being uttered before she began casually waltzing up the ramp in a much less flashy exit than entrance. All to the thunderous cheers applauding the dead-girl and thanking her for saving them from any more of Alison's bragging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down