» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:14 pm

Ryu was truly enjoying Zoey's soft lips and warm closeness there, though lingering too long in that lenghty kiss was risking to make himself woozy, and he needed to stay focused and plan a finishing move before it could happen.

But, all the problems were solved when he suddenly felt the cute girl limping in her arms.
"Fuuu.... uff uff.... d-did she actually.... *shaking her gently* fall asleep...? 0///0", Ryu wondered, all red faced after he finally parted their lips.
The redhead pondered for a slight moment with the unresponsive Zoey in his standing hug... then he decided ending the match with a humiliating KO-kiss wasn't really fair on the tough cute girl.
And thus, the redhead boy prepared to play a different final act:

"Aha..! And now, my grand finale!". With that said, Ryu lifted Zoey's lithe frame and went for a spectacular power-slam! ...which was actually a fake, where he would be sure to protect Zoey's neck and bodyfrom most of the impact while causing a big noise by landing onto the canvas with his legs first.
Part of the crowd booed at Ryu's "bullying", meaning that his little act had worked just fine. With Zoey's dignity safe, the redhead boy kept himself across her body, pinning the for the final "ONE TWO THREE".

The bell rung to confirm Ryu's victory, saluted by a mix of cheerful roars and disappointed boos as Ryu rolled off from Zoey. After a few moments, he tapped her cheek lightly to check her state.
"Uhmm... h-hey... are you ok?", he asked softly.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:36 am

Zoey stirred back to consciousness as soon as Ryu tapped her cheek. The groggy yet insolent girl growled at the kind-hearted boy. If she could summon the strength she would have swatted his hand away. Yet she could not. She could only lye there under Ryu's tender gaze.

Zoey was not aware of how Ryu had faked a powerbomb to help her save face. All she knew was she had just been knocked out with a kiss and maybe just maybe she enjoyed it a little! Needless to say that pissed her off. Now to rub salt in her wound Ryu looked at her with what she perceived to be pity, unacceptable!

"Don't fuckin touch me! You may have snuck in a victory this time but if you ever have the guts to face me again I will fucking obliterate you!" Zoey didn't realize it but tears were beginning to well from her eyes. "Yo-yo you'll be lucky if I am as merciful as I was this match..." Having salvaged some dignity, Zoey refused to look at Ryu. "Now just... Get out of here! I'll leave the ring once im good and ready!" 

After her first match ended in a failure Zoey had learned a valuable lesson. Not that she shouldnt be too arrogant or underestimate her opponents. No. The lesson was that she needed some muscle. Someone to accompany her to her match's, someone to soften up her opponents, someone big!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:55 pm

WINNER: RYU BY 2 FALLS TO 1

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4