by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Una Notte Italiana

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Una Notte Italiana - Page 4 Empty Re: Una Notte Italiana

Post by Jaystar Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Giulia had made a safe bet that Nico would somewhere deep inside enjoy the sight of a strong and victorious woman over his body, but even she was surprised by the fast pace with which his body began displaying signs of that too! Or namely his manhood did, which was coming quickly back to life under Giulia's foot... And Giulia was very tempted to take advantage of that right away!

But she decided to constrain herself for now, and proceed with her original plan. She had asked Nico for preferences over his treatment, but his response seemed to already know more than Giulia had even revealed just yet. Clearly he had been in this situation before, and knew that in the end, he had absolutely no say over his treatment!

Giulia laughed. "That's right Nico, if you have a say in the matter... I guess you've already learnt that a loser doesn't!" she concluded, before jumping down from the bed, and then crouching over towards Nico's face still resting on a pillow. "But I do have some bad news for you... I'm usually more rough than sweet..." the Italian girl stated rather quietly to Nico's ear this time in a rather erotic tone, before bluntly handing him some tissues in case he was interested in cleaning himself up a bit.

Giulia's attention then moved to a chest of drawers beside her bed. She was clearly searching for something, providing Nico a brief break. Finally she found what she had been looking for, and jumped back onto the bed, again to the same victory pose position she had been in just before. But this time she was carrying also a dark leather whip, and handcuffs with her... And she was curious to see what kind of effect seeing them had on Nico's cock that was again pressed beneath her foot.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:04 pm

Nico blushed deeply at Giulia's matter-of-facts statement about his helplessness, getting more than a hint about her intentions of putting him through further dominations.... and not much likely of the sweet gentle kind.

Before the Italian boy could fully recover from his weakened state, Giulia was back over him with that powerfully sexy, yet somewhat gracious and feminine victory pose with her foot holding him down and two unmistakably domination tools in her hands.

"Gasp....! Oh n-no... 0///0", the Italian boy mumbled shivering in intimidated concern, meekly trying to wriggle himself free from Giulia's pinning foot. Though, his "resisting" movements let the strong Italian beauty feel another shameful twitching of his boyhood underneath her sole.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Giulia's grin widened as she saw, and felt, Nico's reactions to the sight of her. He was clearly afraid... Afraid of what was to come, but still a little bit curious at the same time. Giulia guessed he was the kind of guy who was curious of a lot of things, fantasized of a lot of things, but was still too afraid to actually try them out in reality.

Too bad for him that tonight he had no choice.

Slowly, the Italian girl began getting down, eventually straddling the boy's belly with her thick thighs hugging his sides. Then she leaned forward, pressing the leather whip lightly across his throat in the process. Not too much, but just enough to produce some effect. Then it was time to whisper some words into his ear...

"Are you afraid, Nico? You're ready to face girls like me in a wrestling ring, but start crying for your mama when you see a girl like me with handcuffs and a whip? Be a man, Nico, be a man...", finishing her words with a moderate nibble at his ear.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:46 pm

Nico was totally reduced to the role of Giulia's erotic prey there. Physically overpowered and mentally dominated, he was at her mercy while she prepared to do anything she might fancy with her cute conquered prisoner.

A disgraceful mix of fear and seduced curiosity was clearly running under his skin. His fear and reclutacnce were probably making it more exciting for Giulia to dominate him, since Nico wasn't really willingly submissive. But at the same time, the insidious temptation to find out what she had in store for him was planting its seeds in the boy's subconscious, making him aroused at being at the mercy of such a stronger beautiful girl like Giulia, no matter what.

"F-Fuuh.... hey..I am n-not... afraid... nnghh... <3". He was lieing, but only in part: when Giulia leaned down to nibble his ear, the boy was trembling yes, but she could tell that more than a slight part of it was due to shameful, desperate arousal.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Giulia's convincing for Nico to be brave seemed to have an effect, as the boy began trying to claim that he was not afraid. And it was all too easy to see that it was a lie! He was trembling, he was shaking...clearly not acting like someone who was ready to face his fate! But it didn't mean that Giulia could not act herself like she believed him...

"Fair enough Nico... Maybe you are indeed a man then... But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be afraid!" the girl concluded, clearly altering her tone to a more threatening one now, before straightening her upper body up, lifting the whip off Nico's throat, and looking down on him this time with a dead serious face. One that clearly told the boy he was in trouble...

"Because Nico, you know, losers will always be punished for their loss!" the Italian powerhouse stated with a deeply malicious voice, before slashing the whip thrice across her helpless prisoner's pectorals!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:33 pm

Giulia's mind games had provocate Nico into acting the brave boy act, and now he was paying the price as the whip drew three red signs across his slim chest, each of them living a burning painful sensation behind it. And he could thank his stupid mouth for it.

"Aaawch...! Arrgh... Aaaagh!". If Nico's first scream sounded mostly like shocked surprise, the next ones expressed desperate pain as the boy twitched and squirmed underneath her pinning hips but he couldn't go anywhere, his body squeezed and effectively held in place by Giulia's thick thighs.

"I got it I got it really! Anngh... Please no more!", the poor boy could only beg for mercy, blushing deeply with shame as his short brave act had crumbled so miserably under Giulia's whiplash.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Now this was enjoyable. Giulia wasn't a sadistic woman, not really. She just happened to be so in bed... Sometimes. Well, admittedly, more often than not, especially with guys like Nico. They were just way too fun to play with, way too fun to torment, punish and torture.

But hey, they usually liked it too! At least somewhere deep inside... Right?

Now Nico was begging for mercy, and for once Giulia was actually giving it. The whiplashes stopped after three, but a cruel smile still stayed on the Italian girl's face.

Picking up the handcuffs and placing them laying on Nico's chest, Giulia decided to ask her little prisoner what he would have done in her spot. "Well, no more whiplashes, huh? So what now? I've already beaten you in a match in this bed... I've already made you cum in this bed... I've already punished you in this bed... If you were me, what would you do now?" the curvy, powerful girl queried her slave while descending her belly against Nico's own, and her head right above the boy's face.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Three red, burning marks across Nico's chest left him groaning and winching in pain, catching his breathing and wanting to weight his answer to Giulia's taunting question.

"Well if it was me, I'd let you pin me down and then we'd make love very sweetly, but I can't see it happening. So, rather than giving you ideas on what to do to me next... I think I should rather try and fight back!"

And with that said, Nico tried to grab Giulia's shoulders and roll himself ontop, against every best judgment.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Giulia wasn't expecting much of a reply to her question, most likely just some mumbling, but damn, Nico surely surprised her! And for once, the boy was absolutely right!

The Italian girl couldn't help to let out a giggle hearing Nico's answer. It was a really good one, and she actually wanted to reward him for that. So, as the boy made his foolishly brave effort roll himself on top, Giulia played along! She soon found herself beneath Nico's body, but still obviously in reality not helpless at all...

"Ooh!" Giulia moaned as she pretended that Nico's little attack caught her by surprise. But at the same time, she was sure to wrap her thighs firmly around the boy's sides, and started squeezing them hard.

That was not at all obvious from her behavior though... "Oh Nico! What a foolish mistake from me to still have my wrestling attire on! I should have known what a natural fighter you are, and how you don't waste any opportunity to punish your poor opponents! Now you've turned me into a damsel in distress!"

Giulia's performance was almost like straight out from acting school. Her voice was clearly despaired, her arms were lifelessly on the pillow and eyes were closed, her only movement being some slight squirming as if in a desperate effort to get away.

Oh, apart from the monstrous squeeze her thighs were applying around Nico's body at the same time.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:11 am

Nico's honest answer and silly courage seemed to have earned him a reward of sorts as Giulia let out a stifled giggle and let him get ontop... of course thinking that he did it by his own force.

Of course, the naive boy was blushing at Giulia's "damsel in distress" acting, finding the Italian girl extremely cute and delicate (even if she has been dominating him like a merciless mistress so far). Though, he shook his head trying to stay focused. If he wanted to escape from this sensuous entrapment, he must show his manly assertiveness over the strong beauty.

Huffing in exertion, the young boy tries to secure a dominant position by pinning Giulia's wrists down the fluffy bed, but he should have rather worried about her legs.
"Hah! The tides have turne-dnnnghf??? 0///0". Swelling with feminine power, Giulia's thighs wrap around Nico and put the squeeeze around his waist, making it even thinner than usual as they flex and crush the wind out of him.

Thanks to Giulia's mind games, poor Nico is in trouble AND in confusion: On one hand, she keeps the mischievous act, squirming, closing her eyes, and even blushing like a cute timid girl in despair. On the other hand, she flexes her pythoness thighs around Nico having him groan in breathless pain in her coils.

The Italian boy might seem to be in a dominant position now, but appearances can be deceiving and this is definitely the case: Groaning brethlessly and arching his back in her leggy vice, he must let go of Giulia's wrists as his hands slide along her hefty thighs, trying to pry apart their lethal embrace.

"unnghfff...c-come on.. I have you... nnnhhhff...p-pinned... fuuhh.. @///@". . Regardless of what he is trying to say, poor Nico is squirming like a grounded fish between Giulia's thighs now. Indeed, being on top and having the upper stance are not always the same thing, and Nico is about to learn this lesson.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next