by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:07 am

Himari's mouth slowly widened in shock as Lexi made several lewd gestures with her hands and mouth. This sort of thing didn't require any sort of translation, the message was clear to Himari. 

With an accusatory glare, Himari aggressively pointed her finger at Lexi. "Yo- y- you're one of the wrestling perverts! I'm okay with the pinfalls... But... But..." Himaris cheeks reddened as she progressively became more flustered. "If you get the dirty happiness from wrestling I won't stop you... Bu-but Himari won't back down from whatever rules you want! I'm a tough strong girl, I can handle all things!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 2 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by Yori Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:48 am

What a delicate little flower this girl. Her reaction to Lexi's gestures got another giggle out of her in almost an instant. That gasping look of surprise was almost like she had just witnessed her kicking a puppy. Poor sweet girl, AFW was going to eat her alive.

Her eyes widened as the finger was accusatory thrust her way, causing her to lean back a bit from the small girls judgement. While she wouldn't call herself a wrestling pervert in her own mind… she wasn't exactly wrong. She had made a name for herself by making men and women squeal in all the best of ways long before ever coming to Tension, and she was good at it. No real reason to shy away from it.

She took note of the rising red hue in Himari's cheeks, something predatory in her mind clicking on. She had to remind herself not to take advantage of this girl… but having a bit of fun she could do. Lexi took a long step forward towards the smaller woman, then sudden movement closed the space between them just enough for that finger Himari was pointing at her to poke the brunette right in her breast. She bat her eyelashes, smiling innocently down at her.

She observed the girl's reaction carefully with a wink and a smirk before relenting slightly. With a small sweeping gesture, she motioned to Himari to lead on, she was fine with whatever type of match the smaller girl might want. It wasn't as if she had the ability to voice it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:30 am

Himari starred blankly into space as her finger prodded Lexis tender breast. Recoiling from the unexpected physical contact Himari reprimanded her future opponent. "You... You... You did that on the purpose!" The truth was Lexis advances were wearing her down. The occasional smile or batting of the eyes made an innocent girl like Himari swoon. She was not versed in the ways of romance and sexual aggression.

Understanding the intent behind Lexis sweeping hand gesture Himari nodded slowly. "Okay then... How about a normal match but with... A five-count pin?... You see I'm not very... Dura... Dura... Bull? If we have the five count pinII can last a lot longer!" Himari, glaring mistrustfully at Lexi, stretched her hand out. "Do you like those rules?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:43 am

Lexi's lips parted in a silent gasp as she was accused of wrongdoing! She motioned to herself, looking from side to side as if to play dumb and see if anyone else was around that could have been the true culprit. The brunette was having a hard time hiding her smirk, biting the corner of her bottom lip while maintaining a straight face. She denied her obvious guilt regardless, shaking her head “no”.

She listened quietly, the only way she knew how really, as Himari pitched the match rules. A five count pin. It had been awhile since she had one of those. They tended to be fun and also work into her favor. Settling down on top of a thoroughly exhausted opponent unable to make a long count always felt great.

She gave a quick nod, shooting Himari a thumbs up to be doubly sure she understood this was alright by her. With the both of them already dressed to compete, all they needed was a ring. Before they went to find one however, she waved a hand to catch the smaller girls attention.

She pointed to herself, than Himari. Raised a hand to count uncurl one finger at a time, counting up silently until she had reached five. She then turned her hand over, giving the girl a large thumbs down. Her own small brand of trash talk, letting her know she would be the one going down for that five count. To top it all off, she stuck out her tongue and blew a loud raspberry.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:02 am

Himari had developed mixed feelings about Lexi. On one hand, she was some kind of pervert but on the other, she communicated in a way that transcended normal languages. In this instance, it was clear to Himari that Lexi had sent some friendly trash talk her way.

Himari giggled. "So this is the "garbage speaking" that I've seen on tv!" Himari could give as good as she got. In a generic impersonation of Hulk Hogans gruff voice, she declared: "OOHH let me tell you sista! I'm gonna knock you out for the One, Two, Three!... And Four! And Five!" Himari quickly ended her impersonations with a smile and a wink.

"You may be taller and... Stronger... But can you do this!?" Himari slowly took a few steps back, almost taunting Lexi before turning to face the wall. She suddenly arched backward, before straightening into a handstand. Locking eyes with Lexi, Himari smiled before stretching her legs out in a perfect 180 degree angle. Her skimpy white bikini left almost nothing to Lexis imagination. "You're gonna see a lot of this in our match!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:44 am

Himari was far from being a hulking superstar the likes of Hogan or Beowulf, but she tried. If nothing else, it was a precious little exchange that got Lexi to smile. She couldn't help but continue to think this girl had gotten lost and somehow found her way to Tension.

Lexi stood a bit straighter when the other girl mentioned she was taller. She raised an arm to flex when it was mentioned she was stronger… Embellishing a bit more by transitioning into a full weightlifter styled pose. Her head tilted slightly at the girls next display of acrobatics, snickering softly. It was really tempting to mess with her a bit more while she was unable to really defend herself…

Both she and her tag team partner were never good with curbing their own personal temptations. They occasionally worked to help the other stop one another from acting on such things. McKenzie wasn't here though and the brunette was becoming rather fond of Himari.

With a sinister smirk, she slowly sashayed her way up to Himari's side, gently brushing her fingers up the side of the girl's thigh. A soft playful touch working it's way up to the back of her knees… before giving it a light push, mischievously nudging the girl's balance off to top her over.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:48 pm

As Lexis fingers caressed her thigh the blood rushed down to her head, turning her cheeks an excited bright red.  As Lexis fingers trailed up Himaris thigh she let our a voluntary yelp. Finally, with just a slight push Lexi almost sent Himari tumbling onto the hard floor. Thanks to her athletic gifts Himari was able to course correct and land on her feet without much trouble.

Himari glared with annoyance at her soon to be opponent. With her fists clenched she declared: "I'm going! You... I... I'll see you in the squared ring!" After storming off in a huff Himari stopped momentarily and looked back at Lexi with a curious longing look in her eyes. With Lexis flirtatious behavior and lean yet curvy body grilled into her subconscious Himari was beginning to feel a bit more adventurous and curious. "Umm... Lexi... What..." The delicate doll twirled her hair around her finger while averting Lexis eyes. "What sort of... outfit will you wear?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:36 pm

Lexi had every intention on wearing her normal ring attire, the one that she was in fact wearing right now. Tasteful shade of blue with elegant flare that blended fantasy with flirtation. In the grand scheme of things her knight attire was something right at home in any RPG. Revealing armor that would provide very little protection in battle unless her foes were distracted by fanservice. After seeing Himari's own attire and the girl's reaction however…

She giggled, raising a finger at the small girl and waggled it from side to side. It seemed as though she had an idea in mind and wasn't keen to spoil the surprise. It seemed as though she had already implanted something in this girls head, wrapping her around the brunette's finger just as easily as Himari was doing with her own hair.

In passing she set her hand on top of the girls head, gently combing her fingers through her platinum locks. Though before she passed, she gave it a small shake, to playfully mess up the woman's hair. Without a word, which was how Lexi tended to leave always, the blue clad woman left to head to the locker room. As she slipped out the door she threw back a thumbs up. She would meet Himari in the ring once she changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:08 am

Himari stood near the entrance ramp, shaking like a leaf. In part because large crowds made the shy girl nervous; but mostly because she was gonna be wrestling her new "friend" Lexi. Her recent hair tussel had only made Himari all the more enamored with her.

The impressionable and eager girl began browsing Lexis profile on her phone, particularly her moveset. "Hmm body splashes?... Reverse head scissors!?... Her thighs wrapped around my... Head... My face in her..." Himari gulped and attempted to read on. "Li- lip lock!? She- shell kiss me!?" This exciting news made her cheeks burn and her heart beat like a drum. This new information was becoming too much so Himari set her phone back on the floor. Suddenly her Japanese folk themes music hit, practically sending the poor girls heart out of her body.

Himari scampered to the ramp entrance, slowing to a crawl once she actually started down the ramp. The raucous crowds of men and women, mostly men, made her tremble. Slowly but surely Himari made her way down the ramp while she averted the audiences attempts to engage with her. A quick slide into the ring and the dexterous doll was ready to finally start her wrestling career.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:37 am

Lexi had a small selection of items crammed into her locker. Mostly the essentials for what she might need for her time in AFW. While she generally would always wear her "armor" to a match, there were times when something else was more appropriate. It only seemed fair given Himari's choice of attire that she make use of something similar. She didn't really own something quite as skimpy. Not that it didn't suit her, she just preferred to not be bound in thin constricting straps or pasted on garments that were more stickers than clothing. In cases where she needed to disrobe, going into something au natural was the more reasonable solution in her eyes. She would spare the girl from that however, otherwise the smaller woman might just die from a lack of blood to her vital system with how much she'd be blushing.

The brunette curled her fingers around stringy straps, pulling her choice of attire from the locker. With no real shame, she stripped down and changed right at her locker. No one had been around, that she noticed, but she shimmied into the garments as if she had an audience. It didn't take her long to stow her Azure Knight gear and make the change entirely. She took a minute or two to check her phone and send her tag partner Mackenzie a message to let her know she had a match and wouldn't be back anytime soon. With that covered, she made her way to the ring.

Theme:
Lexi:

Lexi slipped from the curtains to the sound of violins. An unknown theme to the audience at first, but a face they all remembered well from her drag out handicap match. Coming to the top of the stage, she planted her hands on her hips, shoving out her chest. She drew in a deep breath through her nose, holding her body on display for all the onlookers as well as her opponent. She beamed confidently, sure of her body and skill with no signs of performance anxiety. While this was her first singles bout in AFW, she had been wrestling for years, she was even a former decorated champion within another promotion.

Taking long strides with a bounce in her step, she navigated the ramp barefoot, bobbing to her own music with a sense of whimsy and grace that spoke more of her as a person than any words she might ever speak could. When she reached the ringside, she dove under the bottom rope, sliding along the canvas. She pulled herself up onto all fours, moving along the interior of the ring, giving Himari a somewhat predatory look as she seductively crawled along the mat. She gave the girl a small wink, blowing her a kiss as well before finally rising to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next