by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:26 am

Her memory was fuzzy but she vaguely remembered being rocked to sleep with her face snuggly pressed against something soft and... Pleasant. Now she found herself suddenly roused from her enjoyable slumber as she was bent like a straw across Lexis slender shoulders. The cherry on top was Lexis hand pressed against Himaris crotch. This led to a tornado of pleasure and pain rampaging through the young girl.

Being a highly flexible girl Himari could bend quite far without much discomfort. Yet as the angle of her back became more and more acute the pain increased exponentially. There was a benefit to pain though. It dissipated her mental fog and sharpened her mind.

Because Lexi was holding her awkwardly to feel her up as much as possible Himari saw an opportunity to reverse this hold and land some offense. She would attempt to claw at Lexis face until she loosened her hold. When the torture rack was compromised Himari would shimmy down Lexis back and wrap her slender arms around Lexis neck in a rear naked choke.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by Yori Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:21 pm

While Lexi never spoke, the cause of which was still to this day a mystery. She was a musical soul however, so her soft hum was something of a common occurrence as she cranked down on Himari's body, able to flex considerable bend out of the weaker girls back. It was a casual affair for her, slowly walking the interior of the ring as she lightly fondled and pulled at the seemingly helpless girl in her grasp.

She did well to counterbalance the flailing of Himari keeping her well maintained across her shoulders with little issue… until fingers sudden dragged themselves across her face in a vicious rake. She let out a small yelp, eyelids snapping shut. The referee issued a warning for attacking someone eyes but the damage had been done already.

Himari was able to slip herself free, climbing behind Lexi to wrap her arms around the brunette's neck while she reeled from the eye rake. She managed to stay upright even with the petite girl clinging to her form like a spider monkey, reaching up to wrap her fingers around the forearms that choked her like chains. She staggered her stance to keep from falling, prying at those arms as she twisted herself side to side to attempt to thrash the smaller girl off.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:36 am

"This is it!" Himari thought triumphantly. "My friend will be doing the passing out very soon!" Himari had seen many wrestling match's end within a minute of a sleeper being used. Of course, those wrestlers were far more experienced and brawny than this scrawny Japanese girl.

Small as she was her added weight and efforts at strangulation were bearing fruit. Lexi was staggering and twisting violently as she tried to shake off Himari, yet she was only wasting precious energy. The cute gymnast clung to her opponent stubbornly; adjusting herself and constricting her legs and arms around Lexi more tightly. "No way Lexi! I'm feeling bad but you're gonna go to the down!" In an attempt to apologize Himari gave Lexi a hurried peck on the cheek.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 am

Lexi fought to stabilize, wasting precious energy and time in her struggles as Himari was able to choose and squeeze her full form. The petite girl was hard to grab for, slim limbs able to construct closer and provide less room to grasp at. By the same token though, it also made the girl lighter.

The brunette winced as the grip around her tightened, letting out a soft raspy gasp for air. She already felt a bit lightheaded and as a submission is herself she knew the dangers of skirting with blacking out. Her eyes flicked from side to side, getting a good bearing of where she was on the ring.

She moved backwards, slow at first but broke into almost a jog at the height of her speed, careful to maintain balance as she went. When the ropes entered her peripheral vision she jumped back, throwing her weight towards the turnbuckles, trying to smash Himari between herself and the post like a wrestler sandwich.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed May 22, 2019 4:27 am

Himari could sense Lexi was growing weaker. Her earlier attempts at bucking her off had ceased and she could hear the distinct sound of rasping. "Sleep, pretty girl... Sleep..." Right, when victory was in the novies grasp Lexi sprinted towards the turnbuckles.

Himari realized what was about to happen far too late to do anything about it. "Huh? wait!" Lexi turned around at the last second and smashed the delicate gymnast against the turnbuckles. She let out a guttural yelp as the air was forced from her lungs. Worse, her head whipped back into the top turnbuckle, nearly knocking her out. Like a piece of meat thrown at a window Himaris sweaty body slowly slid down the turnbuckles until she was sitting, splay-legged and limp, on the floor.

Himari looked up at Lexi with glazed eyes. She chuckled and coughed lightly. "You... You banged me really good Lexi..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:24 am

Lexi snapped Himari against the corner, feeling the smaller woman's grip break from around her neck. The brunette stumbled forward, hunched and huffing as she tried to catch her breath. She blinked her eyes, running her fingers along her throat as her vision returned in full. That had been close, too close, all because she was being careless.

She straightened herself up, glancing back at Himari. Sweet girl just blurted it out that she was beat down. The brunette smirked, taking a few strides away from the corner. She turned slowly, gripping the waistband of her swimsuit to adjust how it sit over her body. Lexi breathed in deeply, readying herself for what came next.

She leaned forward, breaking into a full run. With a quiet grace she galloped towards Himari, closing in fast. Just as she neared, the brunette threw her body forward, kicking her legs out, attempting to slam her crotch into Himari's face and mount the smaller girl with a bronco buster. She gripped the top ropes to secure herself if she landed the assault, buckling up and down on top of the other girl to repeatedly slam down on while riding her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:49 am

Himari watched warily as Lexi adjusted her swimsuit. "What... Why does she stretch her wrestle clothes?" The unsuspecting girl wondered curiously. As Lexi broke into a full-on run Himaris eyes widened and she froze in place, like a deer in headlights. 

The larger girl began slamming her crotch into the tiny acrobats head and neck. Totally drained of energy Himari absorbed the blows completely without a lick of defense. Each bronco buster sent shockwaves rolling from her head to her toes, making her limbs flap about uncontrollably with each bronco buster. It didn't help that the eroticism of the move sent blood rushing to the maidens head. 

After just a few of these strikes, Himari fell back into a deep unconsciousness. Her eyes rolled to their whites and her body ragdolled. Yet with each continued bronco buster, her limbs still shot up as if an electric current ran through them.

Himari had come quite close to victory but now she was at the mercy of her mysteriously silent opponent once again.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:14 am

It wasn't as though Lexi's hips hadn't been the instrument of many a wrestlers destruction in her time. Though, admittedly there tended to be less clothes involved in those particular situations. Here, Himari seemed incapable of defending herself against the brazen buckling blows pounding against her and it wasn't soon before she succumbed.

The brunette pursed her lips, eyeing the seemingly unconscious girl curiously as she lifted her weight off her chest. She leaned in, nuzzling her covered crotch up against the smaller girl's face, rubbing up along her cheek affectionately with a giggle. Well, it seemed she had rendered the girl completely out. Pity.

She hoisted herself up, gripping the top ropes and carefully stepped away from the corner. Reaching down she took hold of Himari's legs, dragging the poor girl slowly away from the post to the center of the ring. Once she had her just where she wanted, the Brunner's let her fall limp to the mat. Lexi circled slowly, nudging at the girl with her bare foot to spread her limbs out to the side almost as if she were trying to make a snow angel.

With a small hop she crossed over top of Himari, dashing towards the ropes. When she neared, her body swung to throw her back into them, rocketing off to the other side. She kept over top of the downed girl, springing again from the far ropes before zoom back where she had started. With her built up momentum she took to the air, catching flight to bring her weight down hard to crash across the other girl in a huge body splash. If she landed the move she would scoop up Himari's legs to roll her up into a pinning position.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:44 am

Luckily for the unconscious Himari, her opponent seemed to be taking her time. Really enjoying playing with and positioning her ragdolled opponent. Those few extra seconds are what would save the slowly rousing Himari. 

As Lexi bounded across the ring her loud footsteps made the previously sleepy girl flutter her eyes open. Himari squeaked in terror when her athletic opponent launched herself in the air for a finishing belly splash. With only fumes left in the tank, Himari barely managed to roll out of Lexis way, letter her slam onto the mat beside her.

The exhausted Himari quickly crawled to the turnbuckles. With labored breaths, she dragged herself, seemingly one inch at a time, to the top. She had given Lexi a great deal of time to recover but it didn't matter. It was now or never. She would win with a flying stunner or get knocked out by another erotic submission. With a grin on lips, the adorable doll lept from the top rope.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:38 am

Lexi imagined someone hadn't won with a body splash in decades and it turned out tonight she wouldn't be changing that. She had committed to the move the moment she took off the ropes and when she launched herself airborne there was only a second of wide eyes disbelief for her to regret it. As Himari rolled to the side, the brunette slapped against the canvas with all the grace of an Olympic level belly flop into a pool. She bounced once in place before settling flat, groaning softly.

She lifted her head, visibly wincing as she watched Himari going for the ropes. She was baffled by the smaller girl's choice of follow-ups to the dodged splash, but she had to remind herself this girl was still relatively new. Pressing her plans to the canvas she made a labored rise, careful not to let her eyes off the other girl to help her figure out what came next.

Lexi was ready and poised to strike when Himari reached the top turnbuckle, meeting the smaller woman's eyes with a challenging smirk. When her opponent left the ropes she rushed towards her, seemingly inviting the move she was about to be delivered…

The brunette darted past where Himari had needed her to be for the stunner, abruptly twisting on her heel to snatch the smaller girl from the sky, gripping at her bikini bottoms to pull her in close and convert the missed move into a large sitout powerbomb!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next