Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Navi still grumbled under her breath, throwing dirty looks at Clara...with the masked girl clearly feeling guilty over the accident...

Vritra's words stung Melody. Having a team divided like this was detrimental to their efforts. She hoped that the time out on the ring apron would give the blonde a chance to forgive the Shadow Lord...

Meanwhile, the greenette had her own problems to deal with, with the Khaos Ring's giantess standing in front of her.

With a serious, yet calm, look on her face, Melody slowly closed the distance towards Vritra...and, once she was in range, attempted to ram her leg into the woman's side for a quick kick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:23 am

Vritra still had an evil grin on her face as she looked at Melody before her. Then, she saw Melody rushing towards her, closing the distance between them. The greenete shot her a kick to her side, and Vritra grunted as she felt Melody's foot hitting her at her side.

But, she would flash her evilest grin as she would bring her bulky arm onto the leg of the greenete, looking to trap her. She would rub it to her opponent's face by keeping her hold onto her leg instead of attacking her right away, as if trying to show how futile her effort was.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 06, 2019 4:31 pm

As Melody's leg connected, she suddenly felt that she couldn't pull her leg away! With Vritra's arm wrapped around the greenette's leg, Melody was trapped by the blonde giantess, as she smiled evilly at her, believing Melody to be helpless against her...

...except the greenette wasn't helpless at all, as she smirked back at Vritra.

Melody would use her free leg to launch it into the air, while her trapped leg served as a pivot, with the green Brit rotating her free foot at the blonde's head, looking for a hard Enzuigiri to daze the Giantess!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Trapping Melody's leg with her bulky arm, Vritra planned to take the greenete down, but it seemed that the green-haired woman had another thing in mind as she used her trapped leg to launch herself up before hitting the giantess with an enzuigiri!

"GUHHH!!!"

Melody's other foot hit Vritra at her cheek, and she let go of Melody's leg as she staggered away. While she didn't outright fall onto the mat, she had lost her balance, making it easier for Melody to take her down with her next attack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat May 25, 2019 6:33 am

"Hup!", the greenette would let out as she kipped up back to her feet, smiling at the sight of Vritra staggering from a hard shot to her head...and Melody was far from done hurting her foe's skull.

Rushing towards ropes right behind Vritra, she would quickly run up and springboard off of the ropes, twisting her body towards the unbalanced giantess, grabbing her head from midair as she tried to spike her head into the canvas with a beautiful tornado DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 31, 2019 3:58 am

With Vritra disoriented, she was unable to keep track on Melody who ran past her towards the ropes in order to use them as a springboard. The disoriented giantess' was grabbed by the greenete who proceeded to spike her head into the canvas with a picturesque tornado DDT!

"AARGHHH!!!"

The impact left Vritra briefly incapacitated, her thick, muscular body twitching. She seemed to be in a very bad position at the moment, and Melody could take advantage of this while she still got the chance.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:16 am

With Vritra down on the canvas, the greenette, still full of energy and fire, rushed towards the ropes once more, this time hopping on the second rope, with the top in her hands.

She would bounce downward on the middle rope before she jumped and flipped backwards, aiming her body for Vritra's as she tried to nail her frame with a Springboard Moonsault!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:35 am

Vritra was taken down by the DDT from Melody. Despite her bulky frame and hearty constitution, she still could be taken down quite easily due to her slow movement, and as she writhed on the mat, her opponent Melody rushed towards the ropes and prepared herself for an aerial maneuver as she then jumped up into the air and performed a springboard moonsault on the prone giantess.

"UAGHH!!!"

Vritra's eyes widened as she took Melody's weight from the moonsault. She lost a little bit of her breath thanks to this, and she was unable to push Melody off of her as a result, giving the greenete a chance to keep going.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:48 pm

"Huff! Not so scary now, are you?", Melody mocked Vritra, as she rose after hitting her Moonsault, rolling off of Vritra. Pinning the giantess seemed like a good idea...until realizing that she could not just kick out, but grab her to execute her payback for Melody's domination of her.

In fact, what Melody really wanted now, was for the giantess to tag out, while she could tag out to Clara, to allow the Shadow Lord get a bit of offense on two of the (relatively) smaller members of the Khaos Ring.

With that, Melody would step away from Vritra, to allow the Giantess to tag out. And to make sure what happened last time to Navi didn't repeat, the greenette attempted to get under her foes' skins, motioning to Oboro to bring it, while she slowly backed out to her team's corner, where Navi very much chilled out after the fight with her teammate...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:24 pm

Oboro narrowed her eyes when she saw what Melody was trying to do there. Her expression turned harsh as she glared at Vritra, who somehow was subdued by the harsh look that her mentor threw at her. "Come here, Debbie..." Oboro said in a low tone, ordering Vritra to retreat, and the giantess obeyed her words, dragging herself to her team's corner, holding out her hand so that Oboro could tag herself into the ring.

Now properly the legal woman in this match, Oboro would step into the ring as she directed a glare at Melody. "You have just signed your death sentence, girl..." Oboro spoke to the greenete as she would roll her shoulder, waiting for whatever the other team would offer to her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next