by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match Empty Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:08 am

Ring: King sized Bed
Victory conditions: To win, a girl has to pin her opponent after an orgasm or make her opponent submit by tapping. A hand of the girl must be over the other girls mouth in the process too.
Hentai obviously allowed

Gina Lees was in a quite good mood and out for vengeance today. Her opponent would not be just anybody, but  it would be Athena, the sexy librarian that had soundly defeated her the last time they had met in an exciting bed wrestling match. That had nagged on her and excited her at the same time, so today was a special day for her. So special that she had asked for special match conditions in which she wanted to best the librarian on her own turf so to say.

Appearing into the bed wrestling room where a king or rather queen size bed was dominating the scene while the walls of the room were littered with book shelves, the Brazilian would wait impatiently for the other girl with one of her hands on her hips and the other putting her also burgundy colored sunglasses close to the tip of her nose before it would sink deeper and already nestle at the girdle that held her burgundy rope over her matching, frilled bra and panties.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match Empty Re: Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:22 am

Athena was surprised when she was told to go to the library she worked for during the day for her next match.As she was surprised to learn that they had placed a queen sized bed in the middle of the library or that she would be facing Gina again.Still this amused the Greek woman to be honest as she would quickly chance into her matching gold stocking , panties and bra as she wore a robe over it as she made her way to the bed.

Sitting on the bed was the same woman she had faced last time as she licked her lips at the sight of the other woman.As she would drop the robe to reveal her attire , and sexy attire as she walked towards her opponent calmly.As with each step she thought back to their last match as she remembered how she had defeated Gina the last time they fought.Still with the rules for this match that would not be really possible , but still forcing the other wrestler to cum while in her place of work excited her.Still she forgot about the fact if she would end up losing she would have to spend most of her time in the place where she was beaten since she both worked and lived her.However that thought had not crossed her mind as she got onto the bed as she whispered ''ready to lose to me again Gina''.

Athena:

Back to top Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match Empty Re: Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Gina had no idea that the library here was in fact the workplace of Athena. Never had she thought that anyone who was wrestling in AFW might have a job beside being a wrestler, alone to entertain the idea was just ridiculous in her mind.

If she had thought about it, she would have probably cheered because it would have given her ideas how to fluster and embarrass the librarian by screaming in pleasure as loud as she could even if she should be losing the match so that every librarian in this building would know what a naughty girl her colleague in reality was. But she would not lose to the sexy golden librarian bombshell who was simply...
Suddenly turning a bit red, she would shake her head as if shaking those thoughts out of her head was possible.
"Not this time!"
She replied sharply before readily disrobing herself, ruffling her hair before she stepped with both knees on the bed. She was determined to win this time, that was clearly visible for everyone.
"I will not only make you cum today. I will totally dominate you while doing so."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:02 pm

''Really wish I knew you be facing me here tonight.If I had then I might have placed some cameras around her as I wonder how they got this bed here.As this is where I am working when I am not teaching rude little girls like you a lesson.So shall we start tonight's lesson as it clear you need to be taught it once more''taunted the Librarian as she would crawl towards her opponent.As she did not wait for any sort of signal to get this match started as she was ready , and so was the other wrestler.

So why would they need to waste time talking when they could be doing other stuff as she planned on driving Gina crazy. As she would move in close enough just to plant a kiss on Gina's cheek as she whispered 'ready when you are my little student''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:21 pm

"So this is the place you work? You actually work? For real?"
Gina was genuinely surprised how Athena could have probably arranged this, and how she would look her probably quite colleagues in the eyes when they knew that she was having a sexfight in the library! The thought alone made her smile.

"You really got some nerves. First you work like a common person while you could be just a superstar of wrestling, and then you hand me the key to your kingdom! Be prepared to meet a very loud Gina tonight!"
She replied with not little malicious glee before Athena leaned in to kiss her with her tender and soft lips, causing the bratty former tennis ace to turn a little red at said cheeks.

"No!"
She fired up her own bravado and would rush against the body of the librarian with her own to challenge her for some breast wrestling.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:21 pm

''Wait you did not know that I work as an Librarian? Come now Gina it not like I was hiding that fact from anyone with my ring name.Still it bin an while since I had the pleasure of facing , and then beating someone in an library as it gives me a rush''replied the Greek wrestler as she would just smile as she heard Gina warn her. As Athena was interested in what an loud Gina would mean for her , but she was not going to make it easy for the brat as she had kissed the former tennis ace right on her lips.

AS she noticed how her opponent cheeks had turned red as she would giggle a little when out of nowhere Gina would break the kiss. As she would hear the former tennis ace yell out the word no before she would press her body against her own.As the librarian was about to fall over as she would feel her breasts collide with the other as she replied ''you want to do some breast wrestling? Well bring it little girl''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:25 am

"I knew what you said back then, but I would have never guessed that you really have a regular day job! How bourgeois, pfft..."
Gina shoot back, glaring angrily at the other girl. That was so common! How could this common librarian have bested her back then? She just did not get it. But this time, she would swing her luck around!

And talking of swinging, she would swing her rack with a big bump against the firm orbs of the probably unstable sexy librarian in an effort to push her on the back and mount her from the get go. This time she would be her sex toy, unlike the last time!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:42 pm

''O my did you actually took a look inside one of the books in this Library? As I did not knew you had that big a vocabulary Gina.Seems you urgggg. Alright the time for talking is over''replied Athena as at first she was taunting the Tennis brat.However halfway through she would feel the other wrestler swing her breasts against her own.The force of the blow was enough to unbalance the Greek woman as she would try to hold her ground as she needed to push back as she swung her breasts back at Gina to force her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:48 pm

"Rrr!"
Grunting a little bit in disappointment because the two golden twin bells did wobble and shake, they did not fall when Athena managed to hold her ground and fight back against her own pair, rattling her in a still very welcome way.

She would wobble back, a red reef stemming itself against a golden tide.
"Ugh! I will make you cum in front of all your precious books, no matter if I have read them!"
She had a college degree and never even seen the inside of the library of the university she had attended too. But that was something a bookworm would never understand, that all the doors were always open for the rich and beautiful.

With newly filled vigor, she would swing her own pair against the pair of Athena in an attempt to push them back.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:13 pm

The responds she got from the brat was an example of class as she would hear the tennis brat grunt.As to be honest she was a bit disappointed that was all the other wrestler could say.Still not like she was able to say much when Gina had first swung her breasts against her own.As she had grunted at first before being able to finish her sentence.

Still the first sentence that came out of the tennis brat's mouth after the grunt was an taunt if she ever heard one.Still the Greek woman could not help but grind her teeth in anger as she would reply back ''in your dreams maybe .However I won't lose to you inside this hall of knowledge that you would never willingly step into Gina''as she would swing her own breasts towards the tennis brat at the same time she did.As both their breasts would meet in midair as the librarian would cry out as they collided together as she would hold onto the mattress so she could stay onto her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next