by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match - Page 10 Empty Re: Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:20 pm

It would have been a rather stupid look on the face of the Brazilian if she had not been so much in pain from the hair pulling and her face was looking already twisted from the feeling of fighting for the roots of her precious hair.

"What...oihh...do you think that I am doing?"
She finally managed to bring out of gritted teeth while she was shifting her butt from left to right to ease the pain. Then she had an idea! Instead of retaliating by also grabbing the hair of Athena, she would try to get on her knees and move forward little by little so that she could connect her sex with the counterpart of her opponent and slam against it!

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match - Page 10 Empty Re: Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:51 pm

Athena was pulling on her opponent's hair with all she had in order to get the other wrestler off her. As she knew if she failed she would likely lose as the look of pain on the tennis brat's face at least showed her she was doing an good job. Still nothing else happened as Gina would just yell at her while asking what she was doing , and shift her butt an little.Which was enough to lessen the pain she was feeling as soon it was the librarian who cried out as her own hair was being pulled on.

The contact between their sexes caused the brunette to cry out as she would push with her sex against Gina with all she had as she moaned out ''trying to get you off me ''

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:13 pm

"AH!"
At this point, Gina was barely able to think straight and was visibly very desperate after their sexes had connected and she felt the powerful thrust against her own womanhood. What did it take to finally bring down Athena, what? Right now she was dangling on the hands of the other girl like a carrot as she basically could not let go of the wrists of the Greek, she would rip her so hard then that she would be forced to submit.

So she basically had only the choice to outfuck her. So she would move her sex forward again, under a pained and at the same time lusty groan...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:54 pm

As she heard Gina gasp in response she was hoping this was an sign she would be able to break free. Still their sexes would not stop connecting as her earlier thrust had not dislodged her opponent as Gina would instead grab harder onto the librarian's wrist then before.Then once more the Greek woman would feel her opponent move to strike as she cried out in pleasure as the Tennis brat thrust her sex against her own as she grabbed the bed in lust as she did not know what to do to get the other wrestler off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:56 pm

As absurd as this may have sounded, it was merely only self loathing that still made her go at this point and not just roll over and give her body over to her opponent instead of plowing her agonized self against the other girl. No way she would lose again to Athena, that part time librarian bitch with the smoking hot body who was so good that she could still work part time and beat her despite her having once been the undisputed queen of a billion dollar business! Other folks had defeated her too of course, but they had been professional wrestlers at least!

It would be close, very close, but she just had to be the one to put her hand over the mouth of the Greek when she would finally make her cum. It just had to be that way.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:02 pm

''Nooooo this could not be happening''thought the brunette as she was trying to think of anything at the moment besides the pleasure she was feeling. As this Brat was dominating her right now , and after she had dominated her in their last match.Still with no way to shove the other wrestler off her she was helpless as she soon could not even cry out in pleasure when Gina would cover her mouth as she just kept moaning louder and louder. Soon she could not hold back as she came all over her opponent as she looked away as she expected the brat to start bragging right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:41 pm

*I WIN, I WIN!!!*
If Gina had been an emoji, she would probably be the super happy emoji all over the place right now when she finally, TRIUMPHED over the statuesque librarian who  could hold out no longer and experienced an orgasm under her pounding sex. She could also feel how she tried to say something or cry out her pleasure, but she could not even do that because Gina had her totally under control and held her mouth shut.

It did not really need a fortuneteller what would happen next, the euphoric Gina would finally let go to experience a wild and probably best orgasm she had had up to this point, greedily humping against Athena until she finally collapsed over her rival, gasping and groaning heavily into the free lying shoulder of the other girl while the referee girl had counted to three as soon as the mouth of Athena had been covered and it was obvious that she had cum.

"I have taken you now...never forget that."
She would not exactly gloat too much, she was just too happy now. But she could not let her rival just slip away so easy, so she full body press pinned her and spread her fingers over the mouth of her now former opponent so that she could answer.
"How could you deny this so long for me. Tell me who bested you today, Athena-chan. Tell me. Right now!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:50 pm

I was completely right about you bragging as after you cheered about having won it would happen. As you would cover me as I lay their panting as I would hear you taunting me. Asking if I would remember who had beaten me today. Like I would ever be able to forget with how you will likely keep reminding me every time we would meet after today.

Then to make it worse you even wanted me to say it as I would cry out ''if you need me to say who had beaten me today then your an idiot. As it was you who did it you dumb brat''as the referee would call for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:52 pm

"Indeed! I defeated you fair and square. But I still don´t like your answer..."
He triumphant face had turned a little sour after the answer of her now former opponent. Gina had not bore any ill will, she indeed had just wanted to brag a little bit and then let go of Athena to celebrate her first ever decisive victory in a bed wrestling match in AFW. But of course the sexy bombshell under her had to ruin it by calling her an idiot, and that was something someone with the inflated ego of Gina could not just let fly by and drown into her success.

"Maybe this will teach you some manners."
she proclaimed before delivering a light but good visible love bite on the neck of Athena, pressing her down a last time with force before rolling from the stunning body of her former opponent, putting up her arms in a display of her glorious nude body, posing for the cameras.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Athena knew that what she had just said was not what the brat wanted to hear. However she could not bring herself to say it , and would try to prepare herself for whatever the other wrestler had in mind. Still what Gina would do was something that she had not expected as she would gasp loudly as the former tennis player would place an love bite on her neck.

The pain it caused was turned to pleasure as she lost focus for an bit . This would allow Gina to put the Greek wrestler on display as the fans eagerly used the opportunity to take some pictures of Athena's naked body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next