Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Thousand Words

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Thousand Words - Page 2 Empty Re: A Thousand Words

Post by Yori Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:22 am

Belle waited quietly, almost awkwardly for Tatiana's okay. She felt a bit… awkward, regretting not simply asking and feeling foolish for even going to this point. She was biting her fingernails… that was one of Tatiana's big tells for being indecisive. God had she mucked up this day already? Then her girlfriend gave her a nod, a really enthusiastic one at that. Belle breathed out a soft sigh of relief as the unease passed.

She didn't have anything scandalous in mind, which made it all seem that much sillier now in retrospect. Still, respecting Tatiana's request was important to her… to them, so it was always best to tread carefully. Belle slowly formed her buckle loose, blowing Tatiana a suggestive kiss as she slipped the belt open. Her fingers worked the button of her jeans open, tugging the zipper open.

She gave a small wiggle, barely lowering her pants at all, tugging the sides of the open crotch of her jeans aside to display her deep red undergarment which resided beyond. That was it really, a small taste of sexuality to flavor the painting. She shifted herself, spreading her legs to lounge across the couch in a far more appealing pose.

“How does It look? Too much, too little?” She didn't look directly at Tatiana, opting to position herself to give a sultry sidelong glance at her resident artist. While she was no professional model, she had been involved in enough photoshoots to know what worked well for her figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:44 am

Needless to say, Belle doing a little striptease didn’t do much to ease the redness in Tatiana’s cheeks. She had such an amazing body - so sleek and strong and streamlined, showing off her muscles without losing an inch of femininity. Taking off some of the clothing was definitely the right call, and she wanted to kick herself for not thinking of it. She wanted to capture as many of Belle’s amazing features as possible, right?

Why was she being so sheepish about all this? They were an item, they were official. Belle was being patient, and Tatiana loved her for that, but she wasn’t even sure what was holding her back at this point.

Then again, she did have a couple of ideas…

She brushed those thoughts away for the time being and stepped back to her workstation, getting everything into position, prepping up. It was hard enough to do this when her mind wasn’t wandering into every back alley it came across. ”Perfect. Absolutely perfect. You have the most amazing body, I swear.” She threw in a giggle as she started up, starting off with the base.

”Sorry, again. For stirring up Kaylee the other day, I mean.” She sighed, just trying to imagine all the hell that heaped on her girlfriend. ”Valerie is...ambitious. Which can be a good thing, sometimes. Other times, an annoying thing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:08 pm

She had been involved in show business long enough to know how to stay still for long periods of time. Granted, it was normally due to makeup rather than any photoshoot she had been part of. The couch was debatably more comfortable than chairs she was made to sit in at those time, but she was sure holding this post was going to wind up killing her. She was dead set on being a good subject though so she vowed to keep any complaining to a minimum.

“I'm sure you tell that to all your still art.” She brunette snickered softly, with winking sidelong at Tatiana. She was secretly curious if the acrobat had done something like this before and had been being humble or if she truly was a hobbyist. Her eyes wandered around the room, limited in scope without the ability to move her head, to see if there were any other hand painted pieces she could pick out being presented anywhere.

“It's fine. It's not like we actually have control over either of them. I would say we should just lock them in a room together so they can figure this out… but I am pretty sure facilitating murder legally makes you an accessory to it… so best we not.” She huffed with a resigned tone in her voice. She hated all this sneaking around they had to do, for the most part. That sense of danger of both taking part in some.sort of forbidden romance was also a bit exciting. If only she could have the good without the bad.

“Kaylee has been shelved to long, I hadn't even bothered about looking into the new tag champs once they traded hands… how are you holding up with all of this? Val seems the kind of woman to suck the rewarding feeling out of training up for a hard match.” Wrestling was interchangeable with most anything. A moment to be proud of when you overcame personal bumps in the road and someone close to you just marginalizes it as if it were nothing.

Coming Together has several Emmy's under it's belt, Kaylee too. Belle never quite made the same splash, remaining part of an awkward co-star lead and a supporting actress. She wasn't sure how they determined which she was even if the treatment on set made it very clear she was the second to Kaylee's megastar.

She had fallen silent for awhile, pretending to be a good little statue for her girlfriend. Being painted awarded her some prime moments of reflection she could easily play off positively, so she was keen to cash them in. “So, champ, what are you going to do after you actually win those belts? Don't say Disney World.”

“I would offer to paint you posing with it, but I don't think stick figures can really capture your whole “It” factor. Though, I am sure to get your proportion right, string bean.” She cracked a small smirk at the lighthearted rib. “Seriously though. You know when you win, Kaylee is just going to challenge Novae again. Not even speculating. She literally told me she was going to put you both on the spot if you win… so heads up. While I love any excuse to wrestle with you, I really don't like the idea of taking the belt off of you… not an AFW belt anyway.” She murmured softly.

Kaylee didn't often include her in plans related to their tag career. It was one of those classic moves the blond always did following the line of thought that it was better to ask for forgiveness after the fact than permission beforehand. She always hated that but her partner was beyond reproach. Calling her out on not including her in their tag team's direction would just get her lambasted for something else as a means to misdirect the issue… it was sad she was able to play out the scenario so clear in her mind that even imaginary Kaylee deflated her.

“Shit… I forgot the wine, in my bag. At least two of those need to hit the fridge if you don't mind. It can wait until you have a moment, don't want to interrupt your groove… if you have a groove. Not sure if there is an artist word for it.” Inspiration maybe? She couldn't say really. The more she really thought about this whole situation though, the more flattering it had become. She wasn't sure where the final product would wind up. Did Belle need a suggestive painting of herself hanging in her home? Was that tacky? She decided the painting itself paled in comparison to simply the gesture of Tatiana wanting to immortalize her this way. The painting still was a dangerous bit of evidence if ever found in Tatiana's possession.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:31 pm

Tatiana threw a winking side glance back at Belle, returning the one that had come her way in kind. She was already liking this little scenario, even before she’d really gotten started on the art. It wasn’t like they never had the time to talk, really. They probably racked up hours in texts every week, and Facetime was getting more and more use, as Tatiana was finding places with good enough reception to get it working.

But having her here, being able to see her and touch her and smell her, just having her presence...it was a lot. It was enough to keep Tatiana smiling, even as she ducked down and started on her work in earnest.

”I would tell them that...but I don’t think bowls of fruit care much for flattery.” She had a shy nervous giggle, dipping down to hide her face behind the canvas. Yes, being honest, this was her first time working on an actual person - she didn’t know many people, period, nevermind knowing anyone who’d be willing to stand still long enough for her to do this. ”I’ll be honest, a small part of this might be me taking advantage of our relationship so I can finally draw a human being. Only a small part, though. It’s mostly love.”

She stuck her head out from the side and shot her tongue out Belle’s way, a quick response to the thoughtful question she asked. ”I was going to say Disney Land. So there.” She had a went back with a satisfied smile on her face, though Belle did leave her with something to chew on. What if - if - she did win?

”That’s not really surprising. With Kaylee, I mean.” She dipped her brush into a water cup, getting it nice and clean before she started to work on the skin color. ”Valerie’s pretty much said straight out that she’ll call out Kaylee if we win. First thing.” Tatiana thought about quoting some of the more colorful language her sister used, but decided against it.

She perked up at the mention of the wine, exchanging glances between Belle and the bag, before she shrugged and shuffled over to it. ”Won’t take long, no big deal. My ‘groove’ can take it.” She gave her hips a quick shake before she dropped down and did a quick search of the bag, popping out the bottles quick enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:39 pm

“I have seduced my fair share of apples.” Belle smacked her lips together, making a soft but audible pop with them. She seemed rather surprised she had managed to get the sound she had though, go figure. Her eyes wandered the covered room, taking in Tatiana's apartment quietly. Humble was the word for it. In truth, Belle had stayed in some hotel suites bigger than this place. She, as a person however, was rather indifferent about the finer things. Excess tended to bother her and that was something she regrettably had in spades.

“Oh, my bad. Please forgive me Ms. Sassypants.” Belle rolled her eyes at the preference of Disney locations, snickering. She held back on prodding her girlfriend about taking advantage of her more, in different ways. She didn't want to make things uncomfortable for her, especially with the fact they were going to be here for awhile.

“Well, if you art as good as you do other things, you should be fine.I have complete blind faith in your abilities to render me as something that is not a stick figure with boobs.” She wiggled her nose, trying in vain to get to an inch that just now began to plague the tip of it.

“Call her out solo or for the tag stuff?” Belle shifted on the couch, just slightly, trying to be subtle enough to not catch Tatiana's focus in ruining her pose. She was curious though, there was no doubt the two blond's could go in the ring, but putting them together again seemed like a bad idea. Having a tag match, while it was good in thought, would ultimately end up with Belle having to smack around her girlfriend and her sister. Not a good place to be put.

“Given any more thought about trying out some singles action? I would love to see you in the ring just doing your own thing without so done barking at you.” Belle could sympathize completely, in a very similar spot herself. She hadn't ever really considered flying solo, not until Kaylee had been injured. The itch was there though, that want for something fresh, something challenging. Tag Team wrestling was not only difficult but frustrating, having to look on as you sit on the sidelines as the action happened feet from you.

She also wanted a rematch. One on one, with Tatiana. Sure, they had their spars from time to time, and those were fun, but overall they were playful affairs. Neither woman really gave their all because the stage was small, intimate, safe. On the big stage? She could see Tatiana shine the way she knew the acrobat could. Belle wanted to be a part of that, have a knock down drag out fight to help push her girlfriend to newer heights… though, she didn't need it, not really. The girl was about to be a champion after all.

She let out a pleases hum, taking in the sight of her girlfriends cute little backside wiggle, mimicking the gesture as well with a small giggle. She caught herself mid break, in both pose and demeanor, snorting softly. The bottle were easy to find, wrapped in various articles of random clothing. Some shirts, pants, and what was Belle's own change of undergarments if something had come up. You could never be too careful.

“I am going to need those later after laying here for however long you need me to. Actually, that reminds me. I have a private appearance fee you know. You are going to have to pay up on that… I suppose just this once I will let you cash in some kisses or something to cover it. Seems fair to me.” She smirked, whistling a soft tune innocently.

Last edited by Yori on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:32 am

”With lips like yours, I’m sure all the apples come running.” Tatiana chirped on the way to the bag. Mostly a joke, though Belle did have some of the best kisses she’d ever had...and also the only kisses, to be fair, if you weren’t counting that geeky kid who stole a kiss from her in gym class ten years ago.  She had the sweetest taste to her, so honeyed and welcoming, and she never pressed too hard, even though Belle could certainly tell that she could’ve if she’d wanted to. Just the right flavor, just the right pleasure, just the right everything.

Ugh. She was gushing. Blushing, and Belle wouldn’t even know why. Silly, so silly.

Finding her girlfriend’s panties in the bag didn’t make her blush any less, either, surprise of surprises, but she held back any comments and went about her task, putting the drinks away so she could get back to it. For a moment, she had the lovely idea of Belle spending the night over, enjoying each other after midnight. They could watch movies, talk, play board games, hang out and chill - it would’ve been a fun time. She even opened her mouth to suggest the idea, knowing how wild Belle would be for it.

Then she remembered Tatiana, and it all came crashing down. The two of them were getting good at playing hide and seek with their ‘sisters’, but not good enough to hide Belle in their hovel of an apartment for an entire night.

Someday. Someday…

She shrugged off the fantasy for the moment and moved back to the canvas, picking up where she left off. She took a big whiff before she started, always loving the smell of paint fumes in the air, even if it probably wasn't the healthiest thing to take that much in. Got her going.

She giggled at Belle’s flirting, hiding her head behind the canvas so she wouldn’t look too goofy, but she popped her head back up with a more serious face - both to get another reference, and to contemplate what Belle was saying. ”She’d probably want to do a tag match. She hates Kaylee, but I don’t think she’s supercrazy about you, either. She kind of just looks at you as an extension of her.” Tatiana didn’t bother hiding the disgust in her voice at that notion. Even before they’d met, she hated people who treated Belle like she was just an afterthought with the two women, like she was Kaylee’s sidekick. She had so much more potential, and now that they were close, she could truly see how insane it was to miss it all.

”Solo…” She rolled the word around on her tongue for a moment, thinking. ”I mean...maybe? It’s not so easy, though. We came here as a duo, we trained as a duo, we got our title shot as a duo. It’s just...you know. You know?”

Ugh, she was sounding like such an idiot. Thankfully, her girlfriend didn’t seem to care too much about that sort of thing. Even found it endearing. Helpful.

”Aaaaaaaaaaanyway.” She coughed and ducked down behind the canvas. ”We could cash in the kisses. Or! We could do some cuddling, just hold each other for a while. I like when you hold me. Strong arms.” She warmed at the thought, then snapped her finger. ”After I’ve had a bath. I reek of paint.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:23 am

Belle leaned her head back, peering curiously back at Tatiana at a mostly upside down angle. The girl was blushing but she wasn't sure why over the apples comment. She wasn't going to complain though. Making the redhead fluster or break out laughing was a simple joy of hers, one she wished had known the pleasure of having long before they hooked up. After a bit of digging it seemed as though her girlfriend had found the bottles and walked them off.

When Tatiana returned Belle had assumed her pose again to the best of her ability. This was a bit different than a photoshoot or makeup. Part of her really wondered the idea behind painting like this in an age of technology. A reference could just be taken from a picture after all. Needed angles? A 360 pan around video. She wasn't going to knock it though. Any time spent in the company of Tatiana was good in her eyes… this was was also good as it allowed them to talk without slipping into simply making out. It was a pitfall that happened in more than one occasion, but one she enjoyed each and every time.

“Yeah well, I can think of a few key differences between the two of us that stand out, my right hook for one.” She snickered softly to herself, trying not to sound as over it as she actually was. Part of her wanted Valeria to find out their secret just so she could rail the other woman about how she treated Tatiana. Most of her experience with the older sibling was hearing stories and seeing the matches the two had, but that had been enough. The chance to clock Valeria was a juicy temptation only held at bay by her love for Tatiana and in preserving their secret.

“Just a thought. Not saying you should give up being Novae. Just that you should consider branching out a bit. I want to see you run wild and free without big sis putting you in a birdcage.” She wasn't really one to talk, eternally under the thumb of Kaylee in her own life. She had considered doing some solo matches while her partner was hurt but knew better to try. Kaylee had a tendency to get upset when she got upstaged, the last thing Belle wanted was to grow their brand without her best friend… though recently she had started to question Kaylee's commitment to AFW. Instead of working to get matches booked she was social networking and getting work done on their home. Odd priorities.

“The cuddling is a non-negotiable part of my payment. It's in the paperwork so I am surprised you missed it…” She pursed her lips, trying to blow a stand of hair from her face that had become bothersome. A gentle hue of Rosey red highlighted her cheeks briefly, mind wandering to the thought of sharing a path with Tatiana. Not the time for that… only when she was ready. She shifted uncomfortably on the couch, trying hard to suppress the concoction her mind had worked up.

“Really strong.” She muttered softly to herself, eyes wandering to the ceiling. “So… what are the plans for this painting? Are you going to keep it or am I taking home a sexy painting of myself to hang in my room to look like a total narcissist?” She arched her back just a bit more to push out her chest at the mention of being sexy, putting her assets on better display for her girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:08 pm

”And you have better hair, and you smell nicer, and your eyes are brighter, and you’re funnier, and you’re stronger, and you’re more talented, and you’re cuter,and you’re more pleasant to be around, and you have better taste in clothes, and you have better ring gear, and you’re more generous, and you’re a better hugger, aaaaaaaaaaand…”

Tatiana let her voice trail off, pretty sure the point was made. She’d always preferred Belle over Kaylee, but knowing the woman just made it oh-so clear how justified that preference was. She didn’t like to expound on it too much, it always felt like sort of a sore point. But if she had to bet? Belle would have an easier time moving away from Kaylee than Tatiana would with her sister. She had all the tools she could ever want…

It wasn’t worth delving too deep into. Not now. Not today. But they had a long talk coming about their future, one day, and Tatiana just hoped she’d be ready for it when it came.

”I appreciate the thought, though. Maybe.” She chewed on her lip, stewing over both the ideas they were pondering and what sort of shade she should use for the rosey hue on Belle’s cheeks. Something lighter, to catch the tone of her skin and the way it glowed? That made sense.

She was still giggling at the talk of cuddling negotiatons when her girlfriend - God, she loved that thought - started mumbling a bit, before she went on to ask about the painting’s purpose. A good question, but she couldn’t help but center on what came before it, taking note of that blushing even more, now. ”Well, I can’t keep it here. I mean, obviously, it would be kind of a tipoff to Tatiana.” She sighed, realizing how awesome it would be on her wall. Something to look at when she woke up, a reminder of how lucky she was. ”You can just take it home. Say it was from your biggest fan. 100% true.”

She gave Belle a thumbs up before she leaned over with a sly grin. ”Now, question for you: were you just imagining what it would be like if we took a bath together?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:10 am

“Kaylee designs my ring gear.” Belle mumbled softly, most of Tatiana's high phrase getting lost in that statement. In fact she wasn't overly fond of how she was forced to dress for their due most days. It was hard to move in, hard to fight with, and in most cases way too… fluffy? Lace, billowing skirts, all the makings of some form of battle princess attire. She would have been happy in a t-shirt and jeans or a singlet, anything that let her move freely.

She didn't dwell. None of that really mattered in the long run. Tatiana liked her for her, and that encompassed most of the giant list she had just sprouted. She never really had to go out of her way to impress the girl, the redhead was just bottle sunshine all the time. Still, Belle tried to spoil her every chance she could as long as it wouldn't result in them getting caught. What was the point of money if she couldn't spend it to make people happy anyhow?

“I'll find a place for it.” She wasn't sure where exactly but the compound was getting bigger by the day so she could handle that. If not her own bedroom than someplace on the second floor that she primarily visited. It did have her curious how skilled the acrobat actually was with a brush though.

“Another question? Okay, shoot.” Her eyes drifted back to her girlfriend, trying to remain as still as possible. She listened carefully to the inquiry, face growing to a solid beat red hue. Had she been thinking about taking a bath with Tatiana? No. After it was mentioned though it was the only thing she was thinking about now which showed easily by her reaction… which had made it worse because of the onset of embarrassment over it to begin with. A vicious cycle.

“No?”
She croaked, feeling out what answer was supposed to be the right one. It felt like a trap. Half offer but half testing due to their agreement to take things slow. There was a decent sized jump from making out and some heavy petting like a bunch of teenagers and stripping down in a tub together… she gave a nervously little laugh to attempt to play it all off as if it had been a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:14 pm

”You look better in the ring gear, then.” Perfect save, Tatiana almost wanted to high five herself. And it was true. While she couldn’t deny that her girlfriend’s typical street clothes suited her better than the frilly fare, she still looked great in it, regardless.

She took a moment and stepped back, gazing between Belle and the picture. She’d made decent progress on it so far, getting a good base down, and she was pretty sure she had the skin color down well enough - getting the right hue was always a challenge, especially with the lighting in the room being less than great. Working on that hair wouldn’t be the esaiest thing, though. The way it shimmered and shined, the texture of it, how it seemed to fall off her shoulders and hang and twist in all the best ways...

Tatiana had a long, pleased sigh, before she hid back behind the canvas and went back to work. Tempting as it was to stare at Belle all day long, there was work to be done here, and she didn’t want to eat all of her girlfriend’s day. Just as much as she could before it became a problem.

The canvas did a good job of hiding her mischievous smirk, but it couldn’t do the same for her giggles, as Belle replied in the cutest way. ”I tease. Ignore me.” She paused for a moment, gave her lip a slight bite, then moved on. ”There’s nothing with that, though. I, you know, think about you. Us. Like that. Sometimes.”

Another pause.

”More than sometimes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next