Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training Session

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Session - Page 7 Empty Re: Training Session

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Resa kept at work her stimulation of the knocked out boy until she had him back to a full erection, making him prime for more of their fun. The first step she took was to shred away her last article of clothes, now making her as exposed as him.

From there, she’d angle his manhood and insert him into her, taking in his full length with a moan. With her now mounted on him, she wanted him awake for the next step in his “training”and began to slap him. “Wake up pet, you’ve rested long enough.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Yuto eventually felt the slaps from Resa and began to wake up. "Nnghh..." he grunted lightly, his eyes slowly opening. Seeing his mistress on top of him initially didn't bring much reaction given that she had been together with him for a while.

However, the boy then felt something on his manhood, which was already fully erect somehow, and a quick look towards his nether region made him froze. He gave Resa a nervous stare, his cheeks blushing as he realized what's happening.

"Eh... m-mistress... t-this is..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:14 pm

“A punishment for giving in before my explicit permission.” She stated at his nervous expression, rolling her hips once to give him a feeling of what’s to come. “You were aware that this training would prove difficult, at least face what you’re against with some dignity. You’re the one who got yourself in this mess after all.”

After her words, Resa would begin to ride him, moving up and down his cock while using her hands to push his chest down. “You will not do anything unless your mistress tells you to, And this time I will not accept any attempts at ending my moves early. So if you cum...” She then smirked, loving her domination as she rode him. “I will not stop until I’ve decided you’ve had enough.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Yuto moaned a bit as Resa rolled her hips, barely seeing what his mistress doing as a punishment at the moment. If he didn't knew the woman better, though, he probably would have argued with the "got himself in this mess" part given that it's all been Resa who dragged him into this situation from the start. "Err.. I... uh..."

Soon enough he began to moan some more with Resa riding him, the sensation driving away what little defiant thought might arise. As it was he didn't even have a permission to hump her from the look of it! As it was all he could do was just to take everything she's going to do to him until she's satisfied.

"H-haa... y-yees... m-mistress..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:14 am

“Yes, a good pet listens and obeys their mistress.” Resa said as she’d continue to ride him, not stopping for a second as she delivered him perfect pleasure. As she didn’t give him permission to do anything, he was trapped to just lay back and take the riding as such.

After a minute though, she felt as though her pet deserved a sort of reward for holding out, and would lean down to where her breasts were dangling in front of his face. “You may suck them. Show me the appreciation you have for your mistress, my pet.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:06 am

Seeing Resa's breasts hovering above him made Yuto gulped, partly because this position usually ended up with him passing out not long after. However, his mistress apparently just wanted him to suck on them this time instead of smothering him. "Y-yes... t-thank you m-mistress..." he responded in delight and began to suck on one of the large orbs. "Mmm... mmm..."

Obviously, it only made his arousal went wild in no time. His cock seemed to grow even harder inside Resa while he's feasting on the woman's boob, his expression turning a little silly. Still, Yuto continued to suck on Resa's breasts like a man under a spell, switching to the other one after a while. "Mmm...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:01 pm

“There you go pet, lose yourself to the pleasure we are having now.” Resa smirked as she continued with her passionate ride. Even after everything, she could feel him only getting even more aroused, leading him further down the fate of becom8ng her personal plaything.

“How long will you be able to last though my pet? I do not plan on stopping anytime soon, however I also will not grant you permission so easily.” She stated, watching as he sucked on her breasts with his silly expression.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:12 pm

Resa's words barely registered into Yuto's mind in the state he was in. As if he couldn't really care less about the fate that was awaiting him, the boy kept on sucking on the woman's breasts, his expression turning sillier as he's reaching yet another peak of ecstasy. From the start he never had even a slightest chance to resist her. Not in the ring, and certainly not now. Soon enough his manhood began to twitch uncontrollably inside Resa's, his lower half then bucked a few times as he began to tense up.

"Mmmmm... mmm...!" even as he spurted his juices inside his mistress, Yuto kept on sucking the woman's lovely orbs. His head went blank. He didn't care anymore about what's happening from this point. He simply just couldn't fight against the pleasure. "Mmmmbbbhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:19 pm

“Tsk, tsk, tsk.” Resa shook her head, staring down to him as she felt him cum in her once more. “Once again you’ve let yourself go and I hadn’t even considered seeing how long you’ve lasted. You truly are helpless aren’t you my pet?” She’d rub in, waiting for his high to lighten from the repeated climaxes.

Keeping him connected to her bosom, Resa would lift the boy up to sitting, his cock still inside her as she shook her hips slightly. “And also as stated, I’m not going to stop because you came again. So we’ll continue on now as we have been.” Beginning to ride his member once again, Resa wouldn’t smother him while keeping him trapped again, rather using the new vantage point to watch his eyes as she rode him. It was starting to become a new game to her, seeing whether she could force more climaxes out of him, or see if she could knock him out through the constant pleasure.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:41 am

"H-haaa..." Yuto panted heavily, drained from his latest climax, and yet still being humped by Resa. "I-I'm... haaa... it's... t-too... g-goood..." he moaned, pretty much a helpless plaything in his mistress' embrace as it was. He barely could even think of anything anymore but the feeling of Resa's body against his, and her pussy milking him dry! "Ooohh... gawd... aahhnn..."

Looking almost like a broken person, the boy didn't even protest at her continuous grinding, seemingly had completely resigned his fate to his mistress. If anything, it's not like she'd have him in other way...

Slowly, his manhood began to rise again inside her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next