Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, killcarrion, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, shanecawf, SimplyMoon, Tarantulust, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Afw or discord matches

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 am by wrestleryu

Hi there guys. I'm mostly seeking female opponents for mixed wrestling matches to be played here or discord. I'd play my boys as either uppity jobbers or switches, depending on scenario settings and personal likings ;p

Since I'm being quite active on discord recently, here's my discord for those who may like to add me:
Ryū#5296

Comments: 0

Powering down for a few Cycles...

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:40 am by Tarantulust

Annette Weber vs Ari Nagawa - Naughty and Nice - Page 2 VHiQxC2

Hello one and all.

First, I would like to apologize for the delays on my threads. I have been pretty silent over the past few weeks on this site, and I haven't been posting as much as I regularly do. I have been trying to keep up, and post something everyday, but at this point, I'm calling it.

My job is winding down, which oddly enough means my workload is at an all time high. Megatron is making me work overtime, and with the past three weeks being some odd …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Unexpected shit has come

Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am by skip-stop

In the words of Zoltan Chivay, "Long to tell, life is shit"

Therefore, I will be brief. A few days ago, something happened and therefore, from today and for an indefinite period, I greatly slow down in the publication of posts. I will continue to write posts as quickly as possible for my ppv thread because it is ppv. But I have to slow down in all other topics. I will try to keep up the pace, but I will definitely be slower than before this day. I could start writing posts of 4-5 lines, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Annette Weber vs Ari Nagawa - Naughty and Nice

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Annette Weber vs Ari Nagawa - Naughty and Nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Annette Weber vs Ari Nagawa - Naughty and Nice

Post by Berial on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:27 am

Ann didn’t even make a slight attempt to hide the devilish grin on her face after she’d pinned her lovely opponent to the ground. Sex was all about setting the tone, making intentions clear. There was no need to be subtle about it either, not with the lustful aura this Japanese beauty was giving off.

Her mind was racing.

Before she could have much time to herself to gloat, Ari was quick to change positions. Ann gripped against her, letting their bodies splash into the creamy slosh in a small eruption. The Norwegian ended up on the bottom of the pile, but it was hardly something to complain about. Ari’s body was a blessing in more ways than one. She was willing to bet being pinned underneath it, having every inch of those lovely curves pressed close and warm, was a dream come true for more than a few in attendance tonight. Ann figured she might as well get comfortable.

Annette’s hands reached around, getting two handfuls on the woman’s firm, perfectly-shaped ass, pulling their bodies closer together. Her eyes trailed down to the Japanese woman’s ample cleavage, spilling over freely as she leaned over Annette. The Norwegian chuckled lightly as she leaned in. “You love it.~” Her lips kissed against Ari’s ample chest, littering the soft surface with tender pecks that made them bounce pleasingly with an ever so subtle jiggle. Her tongue joined the party soon enough, giving occasional licks and teasing the deep valley between.

Back to top Go down

Annette Weber vs Ari Nagawa - Naughty and Nice - Page 2 Empty Re: Annette Weber vs Ari Nagawa - Naughty and Nice

Post by OmegaVan0 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:43 pm

The battle of sweet treats started exactly at the level that Ari wanted, her and this beautiful woman tussling in the goop as they rolled and splashed around in it! Ari managed to wrap her arms around Ann, managing to roll the other white-haired beauty into the Egg Nog, the Holiday treat splashing and waving to the edges of the pool as Ari would begin to posture up, beginning to get ready in bringing the pleasure to Ann.

However, Ann was just as accustomed to this as Ari was, wasted little motion and time to get her hands planted right on her butt cheeks, squeezing and pulling her closer as their bodies squished together with the egg nog washing between them!

Ari's lewd smile flash as she arched her head back, Ann's lips peppering her breasts with strong kisses that made her breasts jiggle with each peck on the soft flesh. "Haaaaaa~ Oh, you figured me out!" she gasped out before leaning forward, trying to mash her breasts right down into Ann's face!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:39 pm

Annette simpered and hummed into Ari’s breasts, pleased with the delightful reaction she’d teased out of her. Her body bucked against the Japanese woman’s, desiring every inch of contact she could muster. Her tongue moved with greater pace and energy, tracing circles and long strokes across whatever bit of soft skin she could it could reach. Ann pulled Ari tighter, closer, wanting to feel every reaction, every flinch and every gasp as she left her mark on her lovely assets. Feel her slowly wrapping around her finger.

Though Ari saw no reason to make it easy on her. Her generous bosom fell all around Ann, the Norwegian suddenly finding herself overwhelmed with the soft and yearning flesh all around her. Her hands came from Ari’s rear to the Japanese beauty’s fulsome chest, pushing against them to make even a little pocket of air for herself. A difficult task, she found, to Ari’s credit.

While it may have looked as though she were struggling, Ann was far from it. Why would she be? Her hand came to the woman’s top, attempting to peel the fabric away and take a nipple in one mouthful, sucking away at it as her other hands squeezed and kneaded her breasts, nice and rough.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:00 pm

The two women worked on each other to attain the better position is what an analyst would say in this competition of sex, but the two white-haired women were all too aware of their desires to worry about positioning and advantage. They knew what they wanted and what the other one wanted. Pleasure. And they'd be damned if they were going to pretend like it was anything else as they continued to splash and squirm in the Egg nog.

Ari continued to moan out loudly, mashing her breasts into Ann's face as she continued to kiss her breasts. She let out a gasp when she felt those hands take a firm grasp of her butt cheeks, moving her up just a bit as Ari's arms wrapped around Ann's head, sliding her arms underneath the egg nog as they caused waves to splash into Ann's head. But the real shock was when Ann peeled away her top to reveal her nipple and took it within her lips!

"Ooooooooh!" she let out, hotly moaning out as she arched back, shoving her breasts into the mouth and hand of Ann as she continued to pleasure her! "Ooooooooh~ What a feisty girl you are!"
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 pm

There was a bit of envy worming around inside of Annette. It was hard to see. Even she wasn’t aware of it at the moment, feeling in absolute heaven as her tongue rolled and her pink lips kissed the impossibly supple skin burning against them. The more she felt, the more her perfection became apparent. She knew Ari’s breasts were great, but seeing and feeling were two completely different things. None knew that better than the millions of eyes watching them roll around in the thick slosh, curling one leg over the other and struggling to keep Ari was an undeniably sexy woman, a potent sexpot made of luscious curves and full assets. Jealousy was natural at this point. Who wouldn’t be?

But the Norwegian was never one to be outdone. Her hands curled to let her nails in on the action as she teased the Japanese beauty’s areola with gentle, kneading bites. She only got more into it thanks to Ari’s encouragement, burying Annette further and further into her fulsome bust. She enjoyed herself as she watched and waited for a moment, and the moment the champion gave it to her...

Ann’s lips curled into a smile, letting a bemused hum slip through as she continued to tend to Ari’s exposed breast. Slipping her legs out and up, Annette went to lock her svelte thighs around Ari’s stomach with a pair of bodyscissors, tipping the two of them over to the side before she could promptly regain the position on top by straddling her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 am

Squirming on top of Annette with her nipple caught firmly in the mouth of the Norwegian as she nipped and pulled on it as she could feel the nails lightly poking into her skin. Another moan escaped her mouth as she brought her wet hands up, pulling a decent mass of egg nog that flowed off of her arms as she wrapped it around the back of Ann's head, holding her close against her tits while she kicked her legs, splashing in the winter treat.

Ari wasn't thinking much about formulating a plan to counter this sexy attack, it was going to be a long match in the making as she felt Annette's leg wrapping around her waist, pulling Ari in as she was rolled off of the top position with little effort, splashing into the nog with Annette on top of her!

She propped herself up on her elbows, arching herself forward as Ann straddled her, giving Ari the best view of the messy beauty!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum