Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

New segment for the AFW magazine, need lovely ladies of friction!

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:29 am by daemongirl

So Natasha is going to begin hosting a monthly segment for the magazine, title isn't set in the stone yet but the idea is "Babe of the Month" where its a photoshoot plus a small interview with the chosen lady for that month. Need someone for January onward so if interested post here or shoot me a message, this can be just for fun with Natasha who will be her usual flirty self or to push a character or talk about what you're doing story wise with them, ending with a spot in the magazine with a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

Where is that stupid Spider?

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:00 am by Tarantulust

Eliza Morgan vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Oil It Up! - Page 2 Sojqtwc
Greeting's Flesh Bags!

My name is Tarantulust! I have been gone for a while...and to be honest I won't return for some time either. Megatron has been busting my rear, and Energon is scarce here. A close pal of mine left the site recently, and it put some things in perspective for me. I play a bunch of cartoonish villains because thats all I am ever any good at. Each character based of a colleague of mine ranging from the famous Starscream to the rampant …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Tension Showdown 2019 Start Date

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:40 am by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo all of AFW!

Due to personal issues in my life, I have been a bit slow in setting up the latest Showdown PPV. But, matches are planned, and I know everyone is working hard to build their matches for the show.

To that end, I will be pushing back the original start date of the show.

Showdown 2019 will start November 20th.

Comments: 0

Eliza Morgan vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Oil It Up!

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eliza Morgan vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Oil It Up! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Morgan vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Oil It Up!

Post by BritBrat on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:30 pm

"I'd prefer somethin' less slippery..." The All-American replied back at the Prince. "Though I can always go at it again if ya think this was a fluke again!" She came in quite serious in beating her opponent in Daisuke again, especially in a match type that seemed to be his favourite. So far, her chain wrestling seems to have been yielding great fruits, the Texan locking a good Full Nelson, but also a body scissor too!

The blonde appreciated the small victories as it comes, now fully controlling his body as she increases the pressure with the submission combo. Moving with him as the Prince shakes this way and that way. Eliza now holding on as much as she could to get the best results.

"Hey! At least pigs put much of a fight than you!" She quipped back, not relenting with the hold, even as they roll on their sides.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Morgan vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Oil It Up! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Morgan vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Oil It Up!

Post by Teenwrestler on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:27 pm

This was more of a get to know you session and a competitive wrestling match more than anything, their last match was highly competitive but the two didn't see eye to eye with each other last time, this time however- the wrestling prince was a bit more open to his opponent. The two conversed, yet at the same time were equally focused in wrestling and taunting each other a bit for fun.

Daisuke groaned in pain when he felt her legs squeeze his waist. "Arrghh we could always settle for something else." he said in response. His hands were pretty much restricted as they were trapped in the full nelson and even with the oiled conditions, the prince couldn't find a way to slip his hands free. Daisuke gritted his teeth, feeling his neck being more strained each passing second in the full nelson.

Shifting down to his side didn't help much as Eliza was determined to hold onto him. "Ahhhh! B-bet they don't smell as nice as me though" he quipped before attempting to raise his hips forward a bit before suddenly smacking them back into Eliza's lower half in an effort to wind her out and make an escape.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum