by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Table for Two (for Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

Post by BritBrat Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Chloe herself didn't mind if Luna wanted to ogle so she assumed the bluenette was the same. Perhaps unashamed with where their eyes traveled, studying every inch of it as much as they could. All the while they would Converse and get to know each other more. Whilst still on the topic of Natasha, Luna herself made mention of the cousin's weak points at the end. Which was curious in a way. "Well everyone has their weak points. I suppose the fun part is finding it out and using it to your advantage."

As to what excatly Luna was referring to...she would have to wait. Chloe didn't mind at all. They have just met after all so prying for such information would perhaps harm the armistice between them. Course, the topic would divert to Luna's lack of appearance in AFW. And the reason was something Chloe could understand very much. Chloe would lean in a bit, resting her chin on her palm as she takes another ogle at Luna's now extended leg. Watching the different muscles in motion that shows the strength underneath the skin. But she would also keep the conversation flowing and not to make it stale.

Besides, the last comment intrigued her. "Found an outlet for your wrestling needs, I see?" Over the years she has heard of many other ways people can get their wrestling fix. "I suppose you'd care for me to divulge into what those other reasons might be?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Luna tried to think of whether she had ever seen this Chloe Mason in a match before—she did watch a good number, and had watched them for several years, ever since she heard about Natasha beginning her AFW career—but she couldn't quite say for certain whether any of the blondes she had watched over the years had been this one. Faces weren't quite so discernible on a small screen, and she still didn't know what style of matches Chloe typically participated in. It would all come up during the conversation, she was sure. In due time.

"Oh, I would have to say that those reasons are private to me, and me alone," Luna would inform her tablemate, crossing her bared leg over the other now, so that it was partially hidden from the blonde's view. Luna smirked as she teased the ogling American in that manner, while she herself would keep her eyes on Chloe's extended limb. "Call it business. As for my wrestling fix, well...there are plenty of alternative settings for combat which serve just as well as a ring."

The waitress that Luna had sent away would return then, carrying a peach-colored candle in a silver holder that she would set down at the center of the table, along with a long, thin package that she handed to Luna. "Since we are on a date now, I simply can't help but wow you, Miss Mason," she would say, as she would slide a brilliantly red rose out of the small package, handing the wrapping to the waitress as she would lean in closer to the blonde, holding the dethorned rose out delicately to the red-clad woman between her fingers. "That is for you."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:18 am

It was a long shot, though there seemed to be no harm in trying. But Luna prefers to keep those matters private. Chloe can respect that. As that would remain hidden, Luna would also hide the extended leg from Chloe's eyes. A small, but noticeable pout on her ruby lips formed but of course, in a teasing manner before smiling again. "Business, hmm? Interesting. I know how it is."

She wouldn't be too surprised if Luna had not seen Chloe before. Even in a federation in Japan, the influx of blondes never seems to cease and it can be hard to discern those unless they stand out in a way to the audience. Chloe's style would achieve that but she had only been in a handful of matches. Though at least she has stepped foot in an AFW ring. Which Luna hasn't. But from what the bluenette had mentioned, she was at least getting some action somewhere. "And I suppose you still get some quality opponents too from those alternative settings?" Course, there's a good opponent to fight anywhere. Doesn't have to be in AFW. The world is vast and one needs to know where to look.

The bluenette would suddenly surprise the former commissioner as the waitress would bring a candle and a package. It wouldn't really take long for Chloe to add two and two together, Luna mentioning that this was a "date" brought a bigger, toothy smile to the blonde. Even more so when she saw the red rose from the package. This certainly seems like a date now and Luna certainly wows the former commissioner.

"Oh my~" Chloe would say, leaning in towards the bluenette and picking the dethroned rose from her fingers, taking a good sniff of it. "You certainly know how to make a woman feels special. I feel bad that I didn't bring a gift of my own...How rude of me." Chloe would wave the waitress before whispering something out of earshot. The waitress nods before setting off. Chloe leaned forward, her leg crossed over the other.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:38 pm

"Oh, I most certainly do. I have my connections who never fail to deliver to me what I want...regardless of what or who that is," Luna would explain, shortly before the waitress arrived with her little surprise. Luna could have been more extravagant, but she was sure that the rose, as brilliant red as the dress that Chloe wore, and the candle which would give off soft, sensual light as the sun set would convey what she intended to the lovely blonde across from her.

Chloe certainly looked delighted, giving a genuine smile as she took the proferred rose from Luna and inhaled its luxurious scent. Luna smiled and rested her chin on one hand as she watched Chloe enjoy the blossom, then summon the waitress over to her side of the table, whispering in her ear, Luna tittering softly as she knew Chloe wanted to reciprocate in some meaningful way. It would be very interesting to see what she came up with...

The waitress hustled off and Chloe leaned forward. Luna would, as well, bringing her legs out of hiding, their feet brushing against each other as Luna would bring her hand down, letting two of her fingers walk lightly along Chloe's leg, starting at her knee and moving to around mid-thigh before they stopped. "Trust me, I have quite a lot of experience making women feel special," Luna would say. "There is something about a blushing beauty..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:35 pm

"Interesting...maybe I might ask for those connections later." A venture she could afford to get into. She wasn't exactly in demand like most top tier wrestlers in AFW so having some action on the side wouldn't hurt much. For now, Luna turned up the charm and then some, Chloe enjoying the rose that she had given her. What she had asked of the waitress in return was a long shot at this time, but it didn't hurt to ask. The mood was just right, especially with the sun setting on the horizon.

Letting the rose twirl between her fingers, Chloe observed more on the bluenette, now the two back to be just them for now. She instantly felt something brushing against her foot which sent a shiver to her spine but not so to give it away to the woman sitting across the table. Chloe would reciprocate, letting the bare part of it just gently brush up and down on the calf. She had seen the hidden muscle from Luna's earlier display but she wanted to feel it for herself. Course, if Luna wanted to do the same, the way her foot moved up and down would let her flex her own calf muscle.

Giggling softly once Luna's fingers crept up and walked along the smooth pavement that is Chloe's leg before stopping midway. "And it definitely shows." Chloe commenting of Luna's point of her experience. "Who knows, you might have met some girls from my own federation..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:02 pm

Luna was learning a lot about her tablemate just from watching her body, observing overt, conscious movements and more subtle ones—the way Chloe's leg muscles tensed up as she stroked the front of her foot up and down Luna's calf. The bluenette would reciprocate that gesture, letting the toe of her blue heel press firmly into that flexed calf, testing the muscle before moving up and down to gently push into Chloe's leg every few inches.

"Mm, your own federation, you say?" Luna would purr, as her fingers would twirl like a ballerina on Chloe's thigh, while her eyes would now lock onto Chloe's, not breaking that contact now even with all the action going on down below. "How interesting. Perhaps I have dominated a woman or two from your own employ."

The sommelier would approach, and Luna would turn her head to face the wine expert and bring her hands up to accept a small wine list as the two of them were given a rundown of some of the most popular wines ICON Shibumi had in their cellar. While she gave her attention to the sommelier, her foot, nonetheless, remained engaged with Chloe's leg, gently stroking across her calf as they listened. Luna had already had some idea of what wine she was looking for, of course, so she would not force the sommelier to go through the whole list with them. "We will have a bottle of the Castell'in Villa Chianti, please," she would say with a smile, handing the list back to the sommelier and then flashing a smile across the table at her blonde companion.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:32 pm

"Oh yes, one back in the States. I was the commissioner." Chloe said, not breaking eye contact, even with the action down below the table. The silk cloth would mask whatever stuff was going on below, even as both would trade gestures with their heels and foot stroking along their legs. "You probably have. You never know. Or they had dominated you perhaps..." Both seemed capable of dividing their attention but also keep on with what they are doing below. As the sommelier would give them the list. As someone who knows a thing or two about her wine, she didn't waste time either. There was one that she had in mind. One that she had to send someone to fetch...

Funnily enough, the name Castell'in Villa Chianti was uttered from the bluenette's lips and Chloe's eyebrows raised. Her smile grew bigger, a very good choice. "You have great taste." Chloe remarked, the same waitress would come not long after the sommelier had left, with a bottle and a package. Coincidentally, it was a Castell'in Villa Chianti bottle, one that Luna had requested. "Made of Sangiovese grapes from their best vineyards. I went for a tour there last year." The waitress gave Chloe the package while she placed the glasses on the table. "I went for Chianti Classico Riserva. I hope you don't mind. I think the elegant fragrance, the ripe fruit and the spicy tones would be exquisite." The former commissioner would unwrap the package to reveal a blue rose. One that perfectly matched the colour of Luna's attire.

"It was a long shot, but I'm glad they have it. That's for you, dear." She said as she handed the beautiful rose to the bluenette.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:10 pm

"Or they had dominated you perhaps," the American woman said. Luna could not help but laugh at that. "Oh, no, no, I assure you that has never been the case..." Luna would purr, before ordering that bottle of wine and receiving quite the surprise when it arrived in not minutes, but seconds, the waitress nodding to the sommelier, who walked away with a smile. The wine was an excellent choice—of course, it had been Luna's selection, and evidently Chloe had very similar tastes—but the blue rose really was exquisite. Expensive and quite rare, cultivated only by the most talented florists. Luna accepted it with a big, genuine smile, her fingers gently brushing the silky petals.

"My, my, you are too kind," Luna would sigh, as she took the rose and admired it from many angles, twirling it between her fingers. She couldn't spend too much time on the blossom, of course, when there was wine to appreciate as well. "And what a coincidence...I was on a tour there, myself, last autumn. I wonder by how much we missed each other," she mused.

The waitress would hold the bottle out to each of them, then uncork the bottle and pause. "Who'll be doing the tasting?"

Luna smiled and waved her hand to Chloe. "I will defer to you, my dear," she would say with a sultry smile, as her toes tickled the blonde's thigh gently.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:04 pm

"Mmmhmm... alright." She gave a teasing wink. "I suppose if I ask them they'll confirm this?" Most likely they might lie, some tend not to take losses so well. But she'll know soon after. Getting that information wouldn't be too hard.

The waitress came back with the wine and Rose that Chloe requested. It was a long shot that they would have a blue rose but they had them out from an event. The bluenette's response was worth it, anything to pay her back for the red rose. "It is my pleasure." Chloe said. She raised an eyebrow as Luna mentioned that she was also at that vineyard. "Oh really...I was there late summer. After I sorted out a few matters back in the States. I intended to be there in autumn but finished earlier than expected." If only she had waited...

But for now they're about to get into the wine tasting. Chloe purring as soon as Luna's toes rubbed against her thigh. And with her leg outstretched, she would do the same, letting them stroke the inner part of her thigh. The European would gladly defer the wine tasting to her American counterpart but Chloe has another idea.

"Mmm...you're too kind. Although...I don't want you to miss out." Chloe returned the sultry smile with her own. "How about we do it together?" Chloe would lean in, her hand holding the glass elegantly, free from watermarks and other stuff. As pristine as they can be. Her elbow placed on the table, similar manner when Luna would teasingly offer a arm wrestle for the table earlier. "Don't you agree?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:54 pm

"Aaah, what a shame we couldn't have met there," Luna mused, though of course she was satisfied with the way she and Chloe had been brought together tonight. She still had some unanswered questions about the blonde, but she would take her time filling in those blanks over the course of the evening. Now, it was time to taste the wine, and, though it was traditional for just one member of a party to have the first sample, Luna was not going to refuse Chloe's offer to share in that responsibility.

"Only if you insist," Luna would agree, picking up her own empty glass and setting her elbow down on the table, hooking her forearm around Chloe's, tying them together like a knot before looking up to the waitress and nodding. The girl hesitated for just a second before very carefully pouring a small splash of the red wine in each of their glasses. Luna smiled and lifted her arm up, anticipating Chloe would do the same simultaneously so as not to tangle their arms up.

Slowly, keeping eye contact with Chloe, Luna would tip her glass back and let the liquid pour down her throat, feeling the warmth spreading from her mouth down into her stomach—while a similar warmth was spreading through her thighs as Chloe responded to Luna's continued foot play with some of her own. Luna's foot slid a little further up Chloe's inner thigh as Luna set her now-empty glass down and sighed. "Delicious."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next