by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Table for Two (for Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Table for Two (for Daaharu)

Post by BritBrat Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:21 pm

She chuckled when she saw the waitress just as Luna complimented her. Such skills weren't to be denied and Luna certainly backed it up. A tiny part of her felt sad her foot had to leave her pussy but it was indeed fun, something that the restaurant patrons and the waitress were completely unaware.

Chloe moved her hands to the table once the food had arrived for Luna and the blonde, the tempura platter and the range of sauces. After a good foot fucking, some food is always nice. Chloe will take the bluenette's comments on her efforts being admirable. If only she knew...

"Why thank you." She nodded to the waitress but the remark was for Luna. Once the waitress is gone, she would turn her attention to Luna. "And no, it isn't for me either. Though what is new is that the others didn't put up as much of an effort and skill like you did. Impressive." Taking another sip of wine after she said that.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:33 am

Whatever suspicions the waitress might have had were fleeting, as she could not see anything amiss with the two cultured noblewomen when she approached with those appetizers. So she set them down on the table, along with the associated sauces, giving the two a smile and asking if they needed anything else right at this moment. Luna politely said no and sent her off with an incredibly charming smile.

Now, after exhausting themselves and working off quite a few calories, the two of them could relax and feast together, starting with this tempura seafood, battered so thinly and fried to such a crisp that it seemed to ooze elegance in her mouth. Two completely opposite textures, on the inside and outside, with an almost fresh seafood taste mingling together with the savory crust on the small chunks of crustacean.

Luna smiled and sipped her wine, as well, as Chloe complimented her. "Mm, well, I have experience far beyond what most of those girls have had, I'm sure. All my life I have been pushed to be the best. I am so glad to hear you believe that lifelong effort has paid off."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:51 pm

The secret, dirty stuff underneath was always one of the more exhilarating to experience. With the waitress remaining clueless, she went on her way, leaving the delicious seafood down for them to chow down on. And she was certainly hungry. And the smell was better. Not as good as Luna's sex juices. The wine was a close second.

The taste though, Chloe was starting to realise why ICON was a very good restaurant as their food is sublime, the tempura having the right texture to it. Letting her tastebuds experience it all, the blonde sat back, much more relaxed. The orgasm might have helped.

"Well, I am one to give credit where it is due. It's refreshing to find someone with a proven skill. A skill that seems to be quite..less common, if I say." She took another sip of wine just to wash it down. "And coming to Japan has been a very good decision. Better than to stay in that dreary commissioner role...then I wouldn't really get to experience all of this."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:47 am

The sexual tension was still there, as thick in the air as the smell of five-star food. But Luna was able to let her muscles untense, and she settled a little more deeply into her chair as she picked up another piece of seafood—this one shrimp—from the platter, dipped it, sprinkled on a little daikon, and took another bite. It really was delicious, so fresh that she was certain it must have been swimming out in the ocean earlier this very same day.

Chloe continued to gush about Luna, and the Frenchwoman could not help but let her, smiling and shrugging tactfully at each individual compliment. "Ooooh, I make sure to keep myself up to date on all the important sensual arts," she purred, as her foot reached out, trying to find Chloe's foot to curl their toes up together. She picked up a piece of tempura lobster, dunked it, seasoned it, and then, instead of eating it herself, held it out to the blonde with a smile.

"It's good to hear you're enjoying yourself. I must say I didn't expect to find as much fun as I have here!" Luna admitted, as she fed her companion. "You are a very talented woman who gave me a good run for my money."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm

Chloe would take another bite of the seafood platter, enjoying what is lovely, prepared food from the chefs. Fresh shrimp and lovster...that must be fresh. She could tell as such and the quality was evident when she had a taste. Something to enjoy while Chloe can enjoy the company of Luna. 

Sure, Chloe would continue to gush but it wasn't anything but tactical. As far as she knows, Luna didn't know about that handicap that she put on herself so she could keep her thinking that the Bluenette was perhaps better than what she is. Perhaps putting it a tiny bit thick, but it wasn't as if the blonde wasn't praising her and stoking her ego out of nothing. No, there was actual skill. Actual talent. That can't be faked. And Luna knew what she was doing if she is keeping up to date with the sensual arts. Gotta keep the blade sharp as they say.

Speaking of weapons, Luna's toes curled up on Chloe's and she reciprocated, letting them hook with each other. All the while she leaned in and took a bite of the lobster tempura, letting the flavour fester in her mouth. "Mmmm...yes, and I it's good you're having fun too. Perhaps fate is the reason that we meet." She brought the shrimp and now had her turn in dunking it and bringing it to the Bluenette for her to eat. "To actually find an equal...it must be."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:33 pm

It was tough to say whether the curling of toes together was an affectionate gesture or a competitive one. Well, it was both, obviously—it was just a question of which meaning was more intended by the French bluenette.

She coiled her toes around Chloe's, squeezing them tight, her lips curling upwards in a kittenish smile as her foot played with its counterpart and she gently pressed a piece of battered, fried lobster into the other woman's mouth. She had a feeling Chloe would reciprocate, and, when the blonde lifted up her chopsticks with a piece of shrimp between them, Luna would not hesitate, leaning forward and almost pouncing on the shrimp like a lion pouncing on prey. She chewed happily, swallowing the food, but kept her lips around the chopsticks, her tongue running up and down them, her mouth opening up just enough to give Chloe a view of that wiggling tongue.

"Mmmmm...do you believe in things like fate? Very interesting," Luna said, as she picked up one of the shrimp, dressed it up, and brought it upward to Chloe's mouth again. "I would say this is just a fortunate meeting, as romantic as it is to think that the universe delivered a tailor-made playmate just for me."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:13 pm

Feeling Luna's toes squeeze tightly on hers, it was clear where Luna's intentions were to the American blonde. Something else that isn't just affectionate.

All the while things looked civil and even lovely as the two would share the dishes that they ordered. Of course, she would reciprocate and Luna would be glad to have some shrimp, just for her to taste what Chloe had ordered. Both would taste so divine and she couldn't wait to have some herself. She giggled on how Luna seemed to almost pounce on that shrimp, like a scene from Jaws and the blonde remained amused, covering her mouth just so food doesn't spill from her mouth.

The bluenette eventually did ask if Chloe actually believed something like fate. "Yeah...Nah. Not really. Just following some generic love talk inspired by movies." She would jokingly explain, doing the same manner of eating the shrimp and eating like Luna did, letting the taste fester in her mouth before she would continue talking. "Mmmm...this is soooo good."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Luna almost surprised herself with how playful and genuine she was tonight. Usually she had much more of an edge. For whatever reason, she was enjoying her time with the blonde too much to keep up all of her appearances. As her friend giggled and nearly spat up her own food, Luna gave her a big, toothy grin, licking her lips and gnashing her teeth one more time after swallowing the shrimp.

Chloe backtracked on her fate comment, and devoured her piece of shrimp in the same manner as Luna. The French woman would scoff and giggle, waggling a finger at Chloe as she pulled her chopsticks back and began preparing another piece of tempura lobster for her date. "Now, now, don't speak with your mouth full, Chloe, dear!" she chastised, before bringing that next morsel up to the blonde's mouth, practically pressing it against her lips, as if she were eager to force the woman to ignore that advice.

"And I don't care if you do believe in fate—don't feel that you need to pretend for me, one way or the other," she added. "It was serendipitous, if nothing else, that we met. I am looking forward to making you mine many, many more times in the future..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:18 pm

It wasn’t so much backtracking, more being truthful that this was the kind of thing that she would hear on romcoms. Not that she watched a lot of them, of course. But it did slip out from her lips, something she would have to explain soon, but with the amount of fun she was having with her newfound companion, with how genuine they have been (apart from the little secret that Chloe now has to hide, but in the grand scheme of things is not that much of a big deal), it dis inspire her a bit. “Oh, well pardon me for my manners!” The red-clothed woman would giggle, this time with the food swallowed. She gave a wink before taking another bite of the next morsel and like how a child should, Chloe chewed and swallowed it.

“It’s fine, really. I’m not really pretending. It is something that my mother believed.” The ex-commissioner would explain as she dipped the lobster into the sauce. “For me, I can’t say I agree that my life has been predestined right from the start. Dad was the same in that regard. Our meeting is just a product of happenstance.” She would bring the next morsel towards Luna’s mouth. “As for that last statement? Maybe. Though it would happen less than me making you mine.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:15 pm

Chloe managed to reform her childish ways with her next bite, not speaking and chewing with her mouth full, acting like a prim and proper young lady as she chewed and swallowed before speaking again on the topic of fate. She explained how her mother had believed in that sort of thing, but her father hadn't, and how, in the end, what she actually believed was simply that their meeting was fortuitous, but not predestined in any way. Luna wondered whether to believe the Chloe of a minute ago, or the Chloe now. She supposed she would be able to judge Chloe's true beliefs better in the future, as they both foresaw spending quite a bit of time together.

"Mm, I do suppose you may manage a lucky victory, once in a blue moon," Luna mused, "though of course even the blue moon is my territory, when you think about it. I don't believe you will ever be able to dig your way out from under my heel, my little pet."

She leaned forward, pressing her bare, damp sole against Chloe's, aiming to force the blonde's back a bit, just to show off her power. "But I encourage you to keep trying."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next