by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Snack Time

2 posters

Go down

Snack Time Empty Snack Time

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Ryo was having a very good day.

Sure, he was at work, backstage in the Tension arena. But today wasn't a match. No Elimination Chambers, no big mean people trying to punch him repeatedly in the face, no scary women trying to choke the life out of him. Just a simple promotional job this time, the teen heartthrob called in to wear his speedo and take some promotional pictures for AFW to put in some more adult advertisements to attract more potential viewers to the show.

Simple, fun, and he got paid for it. Not a bad part of the job...if admittedly a little tedious at times, given just how often they came to him for promotional stuff. He was sort of becoming Tensions mascot in a way, which was flattering in its own way.

But it was done for now, and the teen was making his way backstage, drinking from a cool bottle of water, dumping some over his head, having been warmed by the hot spotlights. His lean body, barely clad in a speedo, droplets of water going down his chest, shimmering and reflecting the lights around him, towel around his neck, got quite a view looks and winks from various female production workers.

Maybe he'd find one to take to dinner, he thought to himself, as he went towards his locker room, stopping briefly outside his door when he saw one of the cute tension make up artists, calling her over and flirting with the blushing girl.

Back to top Go down

Snack Time Empty Re: Snack Time

Post by WrestleMind Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:08 am

Charlotte was having a pretty good day herself. 

A day touring the many restaurants that dotted the arena that the AFW called home. After tearing through as many hot dogs, cheeseburgers, and nachos she could handle the Big Belle hit the gym. After a very mild workout, she now found herself touring locker rooms. Though it was less touring than hunting for fresh meat.

The Big Belle:

Suddenly the lean protein that was Ryo caught her eye. He was flirting with some floozy. Not knowing anything about the kid, she made a few assumptions about him solely based on his appearance. One, he was cute! Two, he looked well built and durable. Charlotte didn't like to devour her opponents too quickly. And finally, he just looked so goddamn full of himself as he flirted with that girl. Charlotte itched to turn that smile into an unconscious frown!

Set on digging into her new boy, Charlotte marched forward. After a quick shoving aside of the floozy, she placed one meaty paw on the boy's shoulder. "Pardon me for being so rude honey... But I've been looking for a new opponent. Someone with a little fight, a little kick. Are you the guy for me!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:44 am

The conversation started a little awkward at first, the makeup artist, looking like she was barely out of her teens, and at first, she blushed and stammered at his flirting, and for a brief moment, to an outsider, it seemed like he would lose her, as she seemed like she might run off...but then she giggled, and he knew he had her. Once he made a woman giggle, that was almost a guarantee he had at least a date.

But before he could actually seal the deal, his potential date was quite literally shoved aside by a bigger woman...a MUCH bigger woman, as a large blonde marched right in front of him, making the speedo clad boy back up a couple steps in surprise, before being stopped by her hand clamping down hard on his shoulder. "Uh...hi there...can I help you? You want an autograph or something?" He asked, before she went into a ramble and, from the sounds of it, offered him a fight.

He blinked, looking her over, honestly a little surprised. "You're...a wrestler too then. Alrightly. Well uh...Ryo Kamiya's the name...and if it's really a match you want, I uh...could probably oblige miss...sorry, what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:06 am

Charlotte smiled warmly as Ryo signaled his willingness to fight her. "Your as sweet as pie for asking Ryo! My name is Charlotte Lee and some people around here call me the Big Belle! Now because I kinda asked you out of nowhere id be happy to hear any conditions or match rules you have in mind?"

While she spoke Charlotte couldn't help but take in this twig of a boy in front of her. She repeatedly started from his toes, scaled up his body, pausing at the crotch, before finally reaching his eyes again. She wondered how long he would manage to entertain her before he ended up broken and discarded just like her past toys.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:52 pm

Big Bell huh? Well...she certainly lived up to that name, didn't she? Still, despite her rather...intense way of greeting and costing him a date, the woman seemed pretty nice actually. Surprisingly polite. If the Japanese boys knowledge of American movies was accurate, she had a very...what did they call it..."Southern Bell" type of thing.

Regardless, she certainly seemed to be an interesting personality...and she even offered to let him set conditions for the match...alright then...that made things more interesting.

"Well...how could I refuse such a generous offer? Alright Miss Lee, let's see...if you're REALLY game to face me...how about we have ourselves...a Kamiya Rules Match? Kamiya Rules are really quite simple. It's like a normal match, except I have to wear a speedo, you have to wear a bikini, and Hentai is completely legal! How does that sound to you, Miss Lee? Willing to bare it all against a cute boy like me?"

He smirked, holding his hand out, seeing if she would accept his rules!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Charlotte couldn't help but cock an eyebrow in surprise at Ryo's stipulations. "Speedos? Bikinis? Hentai?" The big belle put on a big grin. "I didn't realize Ryo was such a bad boy! This should be more exciting than I reckoned!"

Just as Ryo extended his hand Charlotte grabbed it with her own meaty paw. She squeezed the slender boys hand with just enough force to hurt him but not so much that she might leave any permanent damage. 

After a vigorous handshake, she lassoed Ryo into an old fashioned bear hug. With Ryos face pressed tightly against her chest and his arms pinned to his sides Charlotte finally declared her answer: "You got a deal big boy!finally Internally Charlotte began counting down from ten. After her little countdown, she would release Ryo, wouldn't want to accidentally KO him before the match even began!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:00 am

In honesty, Ryo thought his little proposition was entirely fair. After all, this woman had just spoiled his plans for the evening, barged in, wanted a match with him. Why not see if she could handle his kinky taste in matches?

Turns out, she could!

Within a flash, Ryo went from shaking the large girls hand to being smooshed up against her chest, head between her bosom, letting out muffled protests and kicking his bare legs before he was finally let go, staggering back a couple seconds before steadying himself, face red and breathling slightly heavily.

" *Pant...pant* Whew! You sure got a lot of enthusiasm, don't you!" the boy exclaimed, looking surprised, but not angry, offering Charlotte a smile to show it. "Be sure you save some of that for the ring alright...and uh...maybe some fun after, if ya get my drift..."

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 am

Charlotte giggled as her new buddy fought for dear life to be released from her bear hug. The way he squirmed was titillating. "Sto- stop! It tickles!" Not wanting to accidentally put her future opponent to sleep she let him go after just a few moments. 

The Big Belle cocked an eyebrow and smirked when Ryo suggested: "some fun after". Part of Charlotte was intrigued by what Ryo was proposing. A larger part of her wondered what Ryos smug face would look like after she knocked him out. "I admire your confidence honey... Let's see how that plays out in the ring." Charlotte booked the young man's nose with her index finger and swiftly turned to exit. "I'm gonna get my new ring gear on. Once I've seen you're brave enough to enter the ring ill come down to."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 am

Ryo was still panting from that bearhug, getting his breath back, his heart rate returning to a normal pace, as Charlotte clearly taunted him, eyes gleaming as he pointed at her as she turned away after flicking his nose.

"Oh, I'm brave enough alright! I'll be in that ring, and by the time we're done, you'll be begging to go back to my bedroom!" He boasted, smirking as he went to find a booker, and get things set up for their match later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down