by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:34 am

Vicky chuckled haughtily as she slowly put her boy to sleep. Ryu was, in her eyes, the perfect person to knock out. Too weak to break from the hold but strong enough to make knocking him out a fun challenge. Feeling him squirm, writhe, and slowly go limp filled the sadistic girl with immense pleasure.

As Ryu breathed his last raspy breaths and his flailing arms fell by his side Vicky whispered: "Go to sleep cutie... Don't worry... I'll make sure you get another shot at winning later..." As soon as Vicky had finished her little tease the dragon became dead weight in her arms his now sweaty body slipping from her grasp like wet dough. 

She then laid the drooling boy back on top of the rousing giantess. Just before Kylee awoke Vicky slipped a pair of brass knuckles on Ryu's hand. Kylees eyes suddenly opened wide as she sat up as if waking from a bad dream. With a hand to the back of her head and Ryu snoring on her lap she asked: "It's all kinda fuzzy dude... What the heck happened!?" Vicky nodded sympathetically. "I'll tell you! This son of a gun was about to get knocked out so he tried to steal the match from you with brass knuckles! Then uh... You both hit each other at the same time and he kinda fell on you?..." Kylee nodded solemnly at this outrageous lie. She was not a very smart girl and has taken a few shots to the head made her extra gullible. Vicky smiled, seeing the giantess' face sour. "Oh my God... That big dumb bitch actually bought it!" "Yaa... Seeing how Ryu used a weapon id be happy to give you the same privilege..." Kylee grinned reluctantly. "I guess I owe him one..."

Kylee slipped the brass knuckles off of Ryu and handed them to Vicky. "Here ref hold onto these!" Vicky held back an amused smile. Kylee stood up and noticed she had been given a massive wedgie. With crimson cheeks she pulled her trunks back down, all the while glaring at Ryu. With urgency, she slid out of the ring in search of weapons. After perusing an armory of choices she settled on a steel chair. After throwing it into the ring she joined it.

The giantess knelt by Ryu and gave him a hard slap on the back. *SMACK* He groaned and stirred from his slumber. "Wake up kid! If you wanna use weapons I can meet you half way!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:03 am

"N-Nghhff...no I must...resi-nnnh.... Zzzz.... x///x". Ryu's struggles would slowly but surely slow down to nothing as Vicky squeezed the life out of him, a big happy smile on her lips as she put him to sleep. The redhead boy could heard her cooing some soft teasings to his ear but he was too tired to focus now: in no time, he was snoozing like a baby in Vicky's arms.

If Ryu's descent into unconsciousness had been somewhat sensuous with the soothing sound of her voice and the soft touch of her pillowy breasts supporting his head... his wake up call would be definitely rude:

"Unngh...!". A loud slap from a big strong girl such as Kylee would sting in more than just the boy's pride, leaving a five-fingers burning bruise on Ryu's cheek as he was so abruptly called back to reality.

"W-What...? Where...? W-Weapons...? @///@", Ryu mumbled in disoriented dizzyness, trying to recover but his muscles felt still quite loose from....Vicky's sleeperhold!!!
"Unnngh...I...didn't...she... @///@", the poor boy tried to say that something was wrong, but considering his confused mind and Kylee's naivety, Ryu's chances to explain were narrower than his chances to avoid that steel chair.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:41 am

Ryu's confused attempts to explain himself fell on deaf ears. "Save it!" She growled. Without any delay, she grabbed hold of his trunks with both hands and dragged him up. She plunged his head between her rock hard thighs once again, maintaining a tight squeeze as she wrapped her arms around Ryu's midsection. After a small pause she heaved him up int he was sitting on her shoulders with his crotch pressed firmly against her mouth. It was embarrassing... And a bit arousing but for Kylee it was more than worth it.

She paused once again, letting Ryu tense up with anticipation. Then she fell to her knees and slammed the dragons upper body onto the steel chair. His limbs flailed about before flopping back to the mat. Ryu ceased moving entirely with the exception of a rattled breath here and an unconscious twitch there. 

Kylee plopped her immense body on Ryu's waist and pinned his arms over his chest as if it were his funeral. With a bit of a wry smile, Kylee declared: "Alright Ryu... I forgive you!" Seeing how Ryu could be pinned twice without losing Vicky played it straight for the first time. "One!... Two!... Three!... Four!...... Five!"

Kylee would continue sitting on Ryu until he woke up. In the mean time, she wiggled his limp arms around playfully. "Waky waky... Time for round two big guy!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Even more than her growling voice, Kyle's furious glare let Ryu know that she only wanted revenge now. He didn't get what exactly she thought he had done, but he got that no babbling excuse was going to change her mind.

When his head was trapped between her thick yet velvety thighs, and even more when she lifted him up into a pre-power bomb position with her hot breathing bathing his groin, Ryu couldn't help but blush at the sensuous closeness, but the steel chair laid on the mats waiting for him wouldn't leave much room for other thoughts.

"Fuuuh... W-Wait I can explauuhh... Urrghhh! x///x".
A loud slam with something metallic in it silenced Ryu for good, instantly turning his lights out as he just twitched a couple of times before going limp like a dead fish, unaware of having just lost the first round.

The fans laughed gleefully at the scene of Kylee sitting down comfortably on Ryu's slumbering frame, toying with his limp arms like if he was her own boy-sized ragdoll.

"U-Unnnhhhgh... My head... @///@". Groggy and nauseated from the aching and spinning of his head,
Ryu would mumble opening his eyes after not less than one minute, his blurry vision hardly adjusting on Kylee's wide smile looming over him, past her melon-sized breasts.
A considerable weight pressing his chest down when he meekly tried to sit up had him groan and realize that she was pinning him under her hips.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue May 14, 2019 3:46 am

Kylee wasn't buying any of Ryus breathless babbling. In fact his denials just made her angrier. For a moment she was even tempted to just keep beating her barely conscious opponent. Yet cooler heads prevailed and she stood off if Ryu. "It's the honorable thing to do!" She though proudly.

After taking a few paces from Ryu she turned back around and declared: "Alright Ryu seeing as your pretty banged up in gonna let you have lets say... Five... No... Two minutes to recover. Once your times up ill be coming after you!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 25, 2019 8:02 pm

Ryu had been floating in brain-busted slumberland during the pinfall count... and way much longer too. Truth to be told, Kylee would have gained that round even if a count of 50 was applying!

When his eyes opened again, the buff busty giantess looking down at him. Of course, she was looking even more towering than usual since the dazed boy was still laying on his back.
His head was spinning and his ears were ringing painfully, like if the metallic noise of that chair was still echoeing within his mind. And when the boy rubbed his sore head, he would not be that surprised to feel the warm, wet and sticky sensation of his own blood slightly trickling from his head, a small crimson rivulet running down his cheek.

Ryu knew that a scratch on the head could bleed plenty, so he would certainly not panic at the feel and sight of his own blood. But he also realized that he would totally need all the 2 minutes of resting time "gracefully" conceded by his female foe.

"U-Unnghhh.... t-that's very nice of you....", the Japanese boy groaned, slowly refocusing his vision as he wiped some half-dried blood off his hands by rubbing them onto his own wrestling shorts.

"With this... I hope we are even. No hard feelings, okay?". Ryu had given up trying to explain his reasons, having seen (and felt) where it would lead, and now he was mainly focusing on trying to recover, using the whole recovery time.

"A-Alright then... I'm ready-ooff...! 0///0". Unluckily, it was not enough for his spinning head, as he learned when the 2 minutes expired and he stood up to get into his stance... only to stagger and back down immediately after. "...more or less..", he finished the phrase in his mind as the bell rung and he had to start the 3rd round from that not-very-orthodox stance, sitting on his butt.

A quick glance at the busty ref-girl told him that Vicky was having lots of fun there. No help was to be expected from her unless it was part of her wicked plans. And even in that case he could not trust the voluptuous beauty at all, as she had proved by putting him into a sleeperhold out of nothing!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:47 pm

Kylee watched carefully and impatiently as Ryu slowly recovered with the two minutes he had been given. Of course, he hadn't recovered much as he hadn't even stood up yet! 

Kylee sighed. This wasn't much of a competition anymore... Ryu had been knocked out God knows how many times already! "Guess i better just put him to sleep..." Kylee thought with a tinge of mercy in her heart. 

The giantess knelt behind the unaware redhead and quickly laced her arms around his neck as if she were tieing her shoelaces. The stubborn boy squirmed violently while pulling at Kylee's steel forearms. It was already far too late. The mighty woman slowly increased the pressure, draining Ryus resistance second by second. Ryu started showing the signs of a successful choke out after just a few dozen seconds of agony. Saliva bubbled from his lips, his eyes rolled back, and his face was turning an unsettling shade of purple. Yet at the last second, Vicky intervened, superkicking the expecting giantess. 

Kylee folded like a piece of paper and Ryu was released from her almost fatal sleeper hold. Vicky knelt by the unconscious olympian and pulled out a pair of steel handcuffs. With all the time in the world, she rolled the giantess onto her stomach and put her hands behind her back. With a satisfying *Clink, Clink* she had cuffed Kylee's hands. The thick trickster combed her hand through Kylee's hair. "Sorry, ya big bitch... I got bored... I think the handcuffs will really help even the odds! It'll really liven things up! Though... I'd be better if Ryu woke up before you..." Suddenly the supposed ref gripped the giantesses head like a coconut and slammed it into the ring three times. *Clonk! Clonk! Clonk!* the thoroughly unconscious and bloodied Amazon twitched slightly but did not sir otherwise.

The sadistic redhead crawled away from her victim and sat against the turnbuckles. "Let's see what my boy does with all the power in the world..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:03 pm

Ryu tried to resist, bringing his hands up to pry apart Kylee's thick strong arms as he felt them wrap around his throat and head, almost snuggling him into an inescapable sleeperhold.  But he could have rather tried to fight off an anaconda with the same results, and soon his futile struggles had ceased.

Kylee's strange idea of mercy seemed to include making him pass out, and whatever he did in this match he seemed to always end tangled into a sleeperhold (thinking of it... had VICKY put him into a sleeper too? His memory about it was quite blurry, and so was his mind now as the olympic giantess was squeezing him to slumberland. Ryu's vision faded to blankness but, when he blinked his woozy eyes open, the young male saw something unexpected.

Instead of pinning him down for the count, Kylee was unresponsive on the mats herself, blood trickling from a cut on her forehead and head cuffed behind her back. This time Ryu was sure that it was not his doing, which only left one plausible perpetrator:

"Y-You...! I don't know what are you planning with your schemes but...", Ryu stood up turning to Vicky, blushing a bit at the sight of the busty referee towering over him from her sexy sitting pose ontop of the turnbuckle.
All around, the fans were laughing gleefully, obviously knowing something that the young wrestler ignored.

Just when he was approaching Vicky's sensually crossed legs, Ryu heard a groggy groan coming from Kylee's lips, calling his attention to more urgent matters. "Ugh d-dammit... I have a match to win... but I'll keep an eye on you from now on!", the flustered boy said pointing an acusing finger to the busty girl (which would probably just amuse her).

But in spite of those words, Ryu still turned his back to Vicky having to focus on his next move instead. In his current conditions, trying to lift the dead weight of Kylee's bulk would be hardly possible for the clearly smaller Ryu, and so the handsome boy opted to turn her around on her back instead. Using the ropes as a springboard of sorts, Ryu would then take a boost, landing with a vicious elbow drop right onto Kylee's chest, hopefully pressing the wind out of the already stunned amazon and thus opening the path to his finishing pinfall.

Laid across Kylee's big body, Ryu used both hands to lift one of her trunk-sized legs getting into a standard grappling pin, waiting for Vicky to start the count.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Vicky silently stuck her tongue at Ryu for his terrible accusations. When he decided to ignore his suspicions she smiled manically. "I knew he couldn't help but to go for the win! Especially when I left out such easy bait!"

Being rolled onto her back stirred the unconscious giantess. Yet right as her eyes fluttered open she witnessed the dragon fly off the ropes before landing a devastating elbow drop onto her unprotected chest. She could only stare in horror due to her bound state.The wind rushed out of her lungs as the impact rolled through her long body like a tsunami. Ryu clambered on top of the limp, twitching giantess and pulled one of her massive legs up for the pin. The audience cheered explosively for the underdog victor who had apparently slain the giantess. 

Vicky slowly sauntered to Kylee's side and started her count. "One!... Two!... Three!... Four!... Five!... Six!... Seven!..." Kylee was still unresponsive... "Eight!... Nine!" The audience was whisper quiet... Vicky suddenly stopped an inch from the mat and clearly lifted Kylee's shoulder for all to see. She savored the look of anger on Ryu's face. "What? don't like my calls!? What are you gonna do about it kid!? Just try and come at me! I'll knock you out all over again!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:19 pm

Ryu nodded his head with each loudly spoken number from Vicky. Admittedly, he was not that proud of winning this way, but things were not adding up on that ring, so the first thing to do was to finish the match as soon as possible. He would get time to apologize and explain to Kylee later... and even offer her a rematch, if so she wanted.

That is, until his daydreaming and sportmanship vows were interrupted by Vicky's next scheming.
"So it was you all this time huh? Umfff... we'll see who is getting KOed!".
With that said, Ryu stood up from the still dazed Kylee to face his "true foe" in this match, Vicky. Trying his best not to be distracted by her huge breasts bouncing way too suggestively in her wet shirt, the young male sprung forward, trying to tackle the curvy girl at hips height.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next