Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Explosive Entrance! Two Rookies Collide! (For Chaos)

2 posters

Go down

An Explosive Entrance! Two Rookies Collide! (For Chaos) Empty An Explosive Entrance! Two Rookies Collide! (For Chaos)

Post by GreatForce Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:50 pm

Leni:
The night was young at the AFW. The show was just about to begin and wrestlers were all lined up backstage for their matches. Little did they know that lurking in the shadows lies a new threat! Leni Colt! The newest manager in the AFW ready to reveal herself and her client! "Hahahahahaha... Well now isn't this a change of pace? I don't remember what stupid shit I must of done to find my self with these dogs but I guess I'll make the most of this... After all... There is money to be made!"
Leni would lurk in the shadows as she watched each wrestler walk out to the roaring crowd. Taking notes of each and every single one of them... Over the course of the night she would hear booing and cheers as wrestlers battled each other until the last act of the night had finished. Tonight's show defiantly was a mixed bag to say the least. Smirking Leni looked at shadowy figure across from her.

"Hohohohohohoho so are you ready for your big reveal?" A massive woman emerged from the shadows. "Heh... Of course I am..." A smug tone leaving the massive girls lips. Leni smirked as she walked out of her of her shadow. "Well then! Let the games begin!"
As the crowd was beginning to get off there chairs Leni's theme would burst out the speakers! Smoke and fire would go off as she walked down to the arena.
"Good evening to all you loyal viewers and SLUTS! Who watch this garbage! Sliding her self into the ring Leni established her presence with her small yet confident body language.
"You may call me Leni! I'm the newest manager of the AFW, and it would seem that you DEGENERATES did not get the show you payed for!"
Already the crowd didn't like Leni! She had boo's and garbage hurled at her. Her cocky attitude and her insults really getting under there skin!

"Now! Now! No need to get petty you idiots!" Leni would take a small pause as she bent down sexily and rebounded back up stroking her long air. "What if I told you I had the answer you all were looking for?.. What if I told you that I have the next great wrestler? What if I told you if had the next beast? The next Monster? The next legend of the AFW?" The crowd would go silent and Leni offered them a hope that this sideshow of the AFW could be salvage.

"Heh... Typical of the masses... Well then! Behold! I present the beasts of beasts. The ruler of Demons! The Giant of hell! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT YOU KOGEKI THE DEMON YOKOZUNA!" Fire erupted behind Leni as her "client" would make her debut appearance!

"About time!" Kogeki's theme, Pledge of the Demon would start playing as she bursted out of the curtains and into the light! Her massive 6,3ft and 240lb frame just awing the crowd as she walked towards the ring! Dawning her jet black silk mawashi, her Kendo Mawashi, and Tsuna! She was a pure embodiment of a Yokozuna!
Leni would smile as the crowd started cheer from all the hype. Her plan had worked! Kogeki would enter the ring and hoist her high upon her shoulder. Showing off her incredible body.

"Now in my short time here I've seen a lot of wrestlers! Ranging from tall to small and even a fucking PINK DILDO WITH BUG HORNS. But this is the future! This is raw! Uncontrolled! Unrestrained Power! This is what will bring the AFW to its very knee's! This will give you the brutality you SAVAGES crave! Leni would point at Kogeki as she talked highlighting her wrestlers features.
Kogeki her self would just stay quite and look menacingly into the Camera breathing heavily and menacingly as the crowd went wild!

With the crowd cheering and the camera's fading to black it would seem this promo had gone according to plan! Or has it? Little did the duo know that a little insult they said during this promo would come and show its self!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

An Explosive Entrance! Two Rookies Collide! (For Chaos) Empty Re: An Explosive Entrance! Two Rookies Collide! (For Chaos)

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:38 pm

The show had begun and and would be one to remember. From the Backstage, it was possible to see each and every contender enter and leave, as the cheering and booing could be heard. From there the rookie could see it all, and enjoy it as all matches were full of energy and exictment, as luchadoras changed blows and throws. Camelia, couldn't hide her happiness as she was watching the show live. "This is so cool! I can't believe I will be going to fight here some day!"

As the show was ending, Camelia was about to leave, until noticing one weird individual approach the ramp as the special effects kicked in and she walked down it. Interested to see where that was going, she decided to stay to hear what she had to say, something that she could regret.

Hearing this new manager introducing herself, Lenni, gave the impression of not being that great, understanding the audience's reaction, but was willing to give her the benefict of the doubt. "I don't know if I really like this woman, but might not be that bad..." With each sentece, Pinky felt disliking Lenni even more, while another woman, much bigger and stronger then her approach the ramp as Lenni was blabering about "the next great wrestler". Without a doubt it was refering to her, as the music kicked in at the moment the big and strong woman walked down to the ring.

She could only see her body and be a bit jealous of that body of the goliath compared to her own, feeling also a bit intimidated by her. And once again, the short woman started again with her monologue about AFW and it's contenders, while also working as a hypeman for Kogeki, as she heard it when Lenni screamed her name at the top of her lungs.

And it wasn't that bad, until some very extreme words out of her mouth. In that exact moment, she felt an emotion that didn't feel a long time ago, very mad. Those words have replaced an word from long time ago that marked her with rage, later turning into strength. "Pink Dildo with Bug Horns" echoed through out her head making appear an expression of extreme anger as she was about to be reckless.

And out of nowhere, Camelia's Theme starts playing as the pinky wrestler comes out into the ramp. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!?" In a rage attack, Camelia starts running down the ramp impatiantly to get to Lenni's face and make her eat her words as she reached the ring and slide under the ropes and stand up.

"So, wanna say something now?!" She would bend down to make her face at the same heigh of the short hypeman, with Camelia starring intensely into her eyes. Completling ignoring Kogeki and everyone else, as she was already make it too personal.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

An Explosive Entrance! Two Rookies Collide! (For Chaos) Empty Re: An Explosive Entrance! Two Rookies Collide! (For Chaos)

Post by GreatForce Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Leni would pause as she heard a wrestlers theme play. Her face was shocked at first as she saw the Pink Dildo wrestler run down the runway and sliding into the ring. Motioning to Kogeki to drop her she would stand her ground as the wrestler got right into her face. "Ohohohoho if it isn't the pink dildo I was talking about! What? Do you think I'm going to bitch out just because your in front of me? You reject bug researcher?" Leni referring to Camelia's interest in bugs. "Tell you what! I'll make you a deal at no risk to you..." Leni said as she was just that confident in her clients ability. "I propose a standard wrestling match on the beach near here!" Leni would pause as her smile widened. "With both of you cuffed at the start! First one to pin or submit or all that stupid shit wins! If you win I will let you beat the shit out of me! Heck I wont even ask for anything if I win I'm just that confident!" Leni would stroke her hair as she placed her hand out to make the deal. Kogeki on the other hand wasn't having none of this when she heard the terms. "Are you fu-" She didn't have a chance to interject as Leni kicked her groin so shut her up.  "So seems my wrestler is down for this. How about you? Or will you pussy out?" A smug shit eating expression just engraved on Leni's face right now.

Last edited by GreatForce on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:02 pm

An aggrevise and loud breath could be hard from Camelia as she looked at Leni. Only a few minutes and she already hated the little bitch. This reminded her of old days where she got mad at kids for make fun of her. But that was past, and now she had to handle her own bully and her goliath bodygaurd. The anger went to another level, as she make "Pink Dildo" stick as some kind of lame nickname and even made fun of her love for bugs and arachnids, making wondering how she knows. "First you make fun of me in what seems it is suppost to be on my back, then make it sounds like a lame nickname and now... You dare to refere to that?! You don't know shit!"

Pinky after saying that, returning to a normal posture going to her full heigh, as she started to calm down by unleashing a long and deep breath. She look at her seriously as, Leni seemed to make an offer she couldn't resist. Camelia listened carefuly at the match proposal, as she seemed weirded out at first and even seemed surprised when not even her client knew about it, being cut of her sentenced midway as she was striked to her lower parts. She eventually stretch her arm to match hers closing the deal. "I must say... is a weird challenge but count me in Little Bitch" She doing with a semi-serious grin on her face while doing it.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:18 pm

Leni smiled as Pinky accepted her deal until she heard that little comment at the end... Now! if there where two thing's Leni HATED being called! It was Little and Bitch put those two together and you have a phrase that pisses her off real fast! "Fuck did you say? You fuckin pink dildo shit?" Leni would wait for a response before pulling out her TRUSTED Shock And Run specialty mid sentence! Sliding the taser she hides in her selves down to her hands and jamming it right into Pinky's stomach before pulling the trigger to shock her to the ground! Leni would proceed to kick her while shes down before walking away. "Teh... That's what you get Pink Bitch." As for Kogeki she already got tired of this bullshit and walked backstage while the two eyed each other.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Camelia seemed better, now she seemed to touch a nerve make it even for both of them. This brought a bit of traquility back to her, as she saw the shorty rage on about the pinky's comeback. However, it wasn't for long, being a bad idea thinking that someone like Leni wouldn't go for something so low, just to get her revenge.

"Oh, you heard me, you-" At that moment, she felt an odd object being jammed into her stomach. Looking down, she saw that it was a taser and seeing Leni pulling the trigger, a shock runned through her whole body as she fell to the ground. Squirming on the floor making it harder to look at the short woman, before she got kicked and watched Leni walking away. "You... Slut..." The sound of her words wouldn't be so loud as before, the pain making it harder to even move, as she would try to get up and walk out a bit after Leni.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down