by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Proclamation of the Strongest (for LunarWolf)

2 posters

Go down

Proclamation of the Strongest (for LunarWolf) Empty Proclamation of the Strongest (for LunarWolf)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:19 pm

A theme that fans have associated with disdain and hatred filled the arena's speakers as Friction's World Champion, Alison Seong would make her appearance, the lights of her entrance flashing as she appeared from the back, dragging the Most Prestigious Belt against the steel with a smirk on her face, almost elated in hearing the fans boo her arrival. Ever since she won the Championship, the fans have always been against her, cheering for her to lose and their disappointment whenever she didn't, only satisfied and vindicated the Champion as she made her slow stride towards the ring, furthering to spite the crowd by dragging out her entrance and bask in her glory.

Reaching the ring, she would toss her Championship callously into the ring before ascending the stairs and to the apron, lifting up her foot and slipping it through the ropes and stomping down on the faceplate of the belt, putting all of her weight on the belt before moving into the ring and leaving the belt at the side as she grabbed a microphone from one of the ring attendants. "I know I know, you missed my beautiful face." she joked with the audience, they did not give a damn about the joke and showered her with more boos. "So I come again to this city of idiots and bigots, with the biggest splash of the Summer around the corner, I hear plenty of people saying that I haven't defended that thing over there," she said with a dismissive gesture of her finger. "Well before SummerSplash rolls around. I think I need to remind everyone just who I am." She said as she turned towards the entrance.

"For any of the women in the back, who are hungry for a shot at the World Champion! I have something to say to you!" She let out, hyping it up as if she was going to throw an open challenge, as her lips curled into a smirk. "You can keep those seats warm in catering. Because I don't care who steps up to me, whether it's at SummerSplash or any other night. No woman is taking that Championship away from me! That's my mark on this company! I'm the one who stepped up and took the brass ring from the baddest bitch in this place, and not one person in the back has the guts to do the same to me!" she shouted, releasing more of her arrogant claims onto the microphone as she strutted around the ring, "Not that I blame them. There isn't anyone in the back who wants anything to do with me. Seeing who I conquered since my time here!"

Back to top Go down

Proclamation of the Strongest (for LunarWolf) Empty Re: Proclamation of the Strongest (for LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:24 pm

Upon the word of conquer the speakers would flare up with sound, as "Are You Ready" by Disturbed started to play and with it the green haired babe known as the Conqueror would step out of the curtain and onto the top of the ramp. With a microphone in hand the red and gold clad MMA fighter Roxy Ashworthy took to the scene, her green hair tied up into their pigtails as usual as her sea green eyes latched onto the ring, her face showing it's usual unimpressed and annoyed state that she was in.

Spoiler:

She would walk down the ramp, making her way straight up into the ring and sliding in to the ring, getting up to a stand she would look out on at the raven haired Friction World Champion. A woman who had defeated Cecilia Northman, much like herself. At least that meant that she'd be able to provide some entertainment, but she had a similar aura to her frame. Cocky and sure of herself, a bitch deep down and a cunt on the outside. Roxy would chuckle a bit thinking about it, though she quickly stopped herself. The same kind of a hopeless woman.

" You were talking about how you conquered someone? I'm the only Conqueror around here sweetheart. " Roxy asked as she raised that microphone up to her lips, giving a look of disdain to the champion. " What are you on about? Think that title proves anything? All it proves is you've defeated a washed up old-timer and an adorable bunny." Roxy Ashworthy added as she would place one hand on her hip. " Not so tough now that someone's come to make you back up that cocky attitude of yours." Roxy added as she would move in towards the woman. Making a stand right in front of her. " Talking about how you've beaten the baddest bitch in this company when you haven't even stepped into the ring with me yet. Talk about full of yourself."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Proclamation of the Strongest (for LunarWolf) Empty Re: Proclamation of the Strongest (for LunarWolf)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:01 am

Alison was expecting someone to come out at her jabs, not like she would be obligated to give them anything, but she didn't mind putting someone else in their place as she saw the Green-Haired Conqueror strutting her way down to the ring as Alison stood in the center of the ring, her belt still laying in the corner of the ramp almost forgotten as Roxy entered the ring, and came face to face with her.

Alison let out a scoff at every statement that Roxy had, dismissing the new addition in the ring as she tried to talk herself up. But Alison wasn't going to be intimidated. "Oh, and you're supposed to be this baddest bitch? Why? Because you won a few low-tier titles that no one cares about?" she let out with a condescending laugh, "They're so meaningless, I wouldn't even spit on them." she snarled out, "Not to mention, what happened in your last match?" She spoke while taking a step back, feigning deep thinking, "Oh that's right. You lost! You lost to some wannabe American that I could beat in half the time it'd take for you to count those pieces of waist decorations you call conquest trophies, and show her what a real American looks like."

She would begin to walk around the ring, taking a lap back towards her title as she would edge it towards the end of the ring before looking back to Roxy, "I admire your gusto kid, but how about you come back when you decide to be a wrestler rather than a fighter looking for a paycheck?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:22 am

Roxy stood firm as Alison fired back with words of her own, her expression never changing as she was still quite unimpressed with the so-called Champion before her. She would watch her bark like the bitch she was, spewing out whatever cocky words she could.

Narrowing her eyes a little as Alison backed up away from her and then walked around the ring to move towards the edge of it. The green haired fighter would simply scoff at the words. " Oh you can bet your ass on me being the baddest bitch around, champ. After all, while you may have defeated Cecilia Northman, I humiliated her. You just barely managed to scrape past with a victory. I conquered her. " Roxy said as she would tilt her head a little to the side.

" Sure, I might have taken Misaki's joke of a title, and while...I failed in taking Jackal Tojo's belt. She was a bit tougher than I thought, perhaps tougher than Cecilia. Meaning, she's a lot tougher than you." Roxy spoke as she would put on a slight smirk, a smug looking face on the Conqueror. " After all, look at you turning your back and walking away, trying to seem tough as you're tucking your tail between your legs and feeling like the cur you are." Roxy released with a soft chuckle escaping her words. "You're beyond fake at this point hun. Acting all tough and strong, trying to make everyone believe you're the toughest bitch around, make people think you don't care about the slab over there." Roxy said as she gestured her head to the belt. " It's pathetic, and so are you. Champ."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:05 am

Alison was about to say to hell with this, there was no reason for her to even think about lowering herself to this pretending Conqueror and humoring her any bit as she was about to leave the ring, but her pride stopped her. It was an easy bait, clearly obvious to incite and rile up Alison. But she was not going to stand there and be called a coward as her features twisted with anger as she was about to step through the ropes. She was not going to have her status and image questioned and slandered by anyone!

She would enter back into the ring, stomping on the belt again as she marched right up to Roxy with her microphone up to her lips. "I'm the pathetic one? You're the pathetic one, chomping down on small fries knowing that you can't take on the big girls. You may have beaten Cecilia once, but you never beat her when it mattered. People can think what they want about me, but at least I never waste my time with who I fight! Because I have that!" she shouted, pointing to the belt behind her, "And you don't. And you're going to choke again when I show everyone here and anyone who even knows you when I shame you and prove your fancy little title of Conqueror is nothing but a sham!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:16 am

There it was, the fragile ego of the Champion. Roxy would stand firm and watch as Alison came stomping back towards her. The Conqueror didn't move and inch as she waited for Alison to come back towards her. The two beautiful women meeting once more in the center of the ring.

Hearing Alison go on and on, hearing her having become all riled up now, Roxy would simply smirk and stand firm. " Chomping at small fries is fair. After all, I'm looking to kick your fat ass right here and now." Roxy said with a smug smirk on her face as she threw a glare into Alison's eyes. She would step forward, having their generous busts mash together.

" Sooooo....champ~" Roxy let out as she pressed up against Alison, " Ready to be Conquered?" Roxy asked in a dominant tone of voice as she stared deeply into the woman's eyes with confidence.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Alison had nothing to prove to the green haired bitch in front of her, she was the Champion and Roxy was some nobody who thought she was hot shit, she wasn't worth Alison's time. But she was not going to let the bitch run her mouth off and let her think that she was above her in some sort of what. The two prideful women glared in each other's eyes, their breasts mashing against each other as neither one of them backed down as a referee was racing down towards the ring to officiate the impromptu Title Match!

"It'll never happen from you." she sneered before suddenly pulling her head back and trying to smash it right into Roxy's face for a cheap shot headbutt before the referee even got to the ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Roxy stood firmly and smirked right at Alison, she was going to conquer this woman much like she had many other women. She wanted to make sure she was proven wrong about her so called talent and abilities more so than anything. Showing the raven haired woman that she was just some chump that got lucky.

Their generous chests pressed into one another, as the green haired woman turned her attention to the referee running up the side of the ring. The second she did so though, Alison pulled her head back and threw it forward. Smashing it straight into her face! Knocking Roxy's head back, caused the green haired babe to gasp out and stagger back a step.

The referee slipped right into the ring and called for the bell to start the match!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down