Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Gator_Tooth, killcarrion, Ragdoll_Jobbers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Brat Business... Possibly

Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:41 pm by Kelsea

Considering doing a bit of Brat Business >:3

If you want to have a match, start up a rivalry or continue a previous rilvary with the brat pack and have a powerhouse character (male or female) over 5"9 send me a message

Or if you want to have a short RP (in a similar vein to the brat pack recruitment threads I did years ago: here, here and here) and have a kawaii-esque character, you can also get into

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Searching a debut for the Empress

Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:06 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hi there everyone.

It's Ragdoll. I just recently came back and made two new characters. I'm actually going to be reworking a lot of my old characters, but for now I need to find a debut match for my newest wrestler, Cynthia Marleigh. I know in the past I had a horrible habit of picking up too many threads and essentially abandoning them, so I apologize for that. I'm planning on establishing a new motto to follow by. So if anyone who once RPed with me is reading this, I hope you send a DM and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia - Page 2 Empty Re: [ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia

Post by Cirno on Tue May 07, 2019 2:13 am

Cerbera wanted to pull away, pushing down upon Natalia's arms and trying to force them off while the girl decided to put quite the squeeze on Cerbera, which resulted to the twin tailed fighter groaning in pain. She off course grew redder when Natalia was grinding into her back and even gave her a few light hip bumps to make sure Cerbera was a little distracted. Things weren't going to work well for the former kawaii fighter, who was soon lifted straight off her feet, kicking them in the air as she knew exactly what was about to happen!

With no way defend herself, she was lifted up and over Natalia, right down upon the mats thanks to that powerful German Suplex, which fortunately did not knock her out but the impact was enough to render the twin tailed cutie stunned for a good while, not to mention a throbbing headache she would have to deal with for the remainder of their spar!

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia - Page 2 Empty Re: [ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia

Post by Kitten on Sat May 18, 2019 9:06 pm

Natalia held Carbera's body for a couple of seconds, doing a beautiful arch with her body as if she was trying to pin the smaller girl, and took the opportunity to feel Cerbera's cute ass with one hand. Then Natalia let go Cerbera's body and rolled away from her. Natalia would get to her knees and look at Cerbera, smiling pretty satisfied with the slam. She had really missed slamming cut girls into the mats.

"How did you liked that move, Cerbi-chan?" Natalia would tease, giggling as she got back to her feet. Natalia walked to Cerbera and grabbed her by the twin tails of her hair, using them as handles to pull, trying to make Cerbera stand up. "Sorry Cerbi-chan... but I'm going to be a bit rough with you..." Natalia said as she tried to pull back Cerbera by her hair, trying to get her against the corner to trap her there.

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia - Page 2 6u0iRWY
[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia - Page 2 QiougD6[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia - Page 2 TTlOMaF[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia - Page 2 5t0Q5s2[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun May 19, 2019 11:38 am

Cerbera was forced to remain curled over thanks to Natalia keeping the hold, shuddering as that hand roamed over her firm rear, her cheeks turning a little bit red while Natalia was enjoy her rear, causing her to wiggle it as she spoke back. " Nh.. You'll be underneath that in due time.. " She managed to say, though after such a slam that was the only thing she could do since her head felt pretty rattled from that.

She groaned when her twin tails were used to force her up, moaning softly against Natalia's abs and breasts as she was hoisted up before she was pulled by those same tails towards the corner, not allowing her a proper counter thanks to her hair being used as handlebars, stumbling lightly while she was brought up against the corner and trapped, breathing softly against Natalia as things weren't exactly going well for the twin tailed fighter.

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum