by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:18 am

Elizabeth was brimming with confidence. One more move and her faltering opponent would be done for. A sudden punch from the kneeling German humbled her once again. 

This was no ordinary punch. It was a punch coming from an increasingly desperate woman. A woman who threw every ounce of strength into leveling the Iron Belle. 

When the strike landed a devastating *CRACK* echoed throughout the stadium. Elizabeth stumbled and waved her arms about as if she were balancing on stilts. All the while she grumbled and moaned nonsensically. After nearly collapsing a few times she used her last bit of sense to roll into the ring and beat the count. 

There she laid, huffing and puffing, wondering what that crazy German might do next.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete)

Post by Cicilia Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Cicilia's wild blow CRASHED into Elizabeth's jaw, seemingly knocking all that undo arrogance right out of the soldier. One would think her training would've inspired caution when dealing with a downed foe, that she wouldn't approach as bold as a Rhino, heavily protected by it's natural bone/flesh armor. No, Elizabeth seemed to forget she wasn't as tough as those beasts of burden, forgotten the risks that loom over her hauntingly... and the German's punch reminded her of that.

6!

Again, Elizabeth's will to stay alive in this fight could not be understated. A punch like that from Cicilia was usually enough to send other girls flying but not ONLY was Elizabeth able to stay on her feet this time... but actually scramble over to the ring with some kind of coherence and escape back to the interior! It didn't make any sense to her how this girl kept getting back up after blows so strong and fast, what with how utterly fragile she had been in the first match... She must've been on some kind of drug or something, soldier or no, to change THIS MUCH in such a short amount of time! What else could she think? Her confidence had grown as well, putting on this tough, almost macho-persona like it was supposed to be threatening, talking back and throwing about (albeit) childish insults in some effort to look tough.

Feh...

Why did she always get the crazy people...

7!

Cicilia followed into the ring a second or two after Elizabeth, her movements slow, rattled, unweildy, still recovering from the sudden and brutal beating she had sustained. Slipping under the ropes, the German would actually keep her distance this time... favoring recovery over a headlong crushing attack!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

The Iron Gal had nervously anticipated a follow up after Cicilias soul-shattering punch. Luckily the German needed a break herself. 

Elizabeth would do the same. Using the ropes for leverage she would drag herself to her feet before leaning all her weight on the ropes. With one hand rubbing her sore jaw she would glare at Cicilia from across the ring.

A small grin crept onto her bloodied lips. 
"You know what?... I kinda hate your guts but you sure can throw a punch!"  The vet would punctuate her compliment with a thumbs up.

Last edited by WrestleMind on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:47 am

What a backhanded compliment. Cicilia's frown only deepened as Elizabeth her little remark, seemingly trying to lighten the situation by complimenting the German... while also backhanding her in the process! The Juggernaut glared daggers at her foe, not at all amused by her arrogance, the Juggernaut's chest rising and falling heavily as her body diverted energy unevenly throughout her body in order to access the damage... Pain flooded her veins were blood should have been, anger building in her mind like hot-sand compressing against her brain. She was tired of this girl... She was tired of her the first time they met and the second time, she had only managed to make herself all the more unattractive!

...It was such a pity she had to acknowledge that fact while they shared a face.

"...Is the only thing you know how to do is to piss me off...?" Cicilia grumbled, her glare solidifying, her stance readjusting, slowly advancing upon her larger, bulkier counterpart. "Because that's the only thing you do when you speak..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:13 am

Elizabeth grimaced. She had hoped her small compliment would act as a peace offering. Yet she said seemed to only antagonize the psycho German. 

"Yaa... Whatever... Let's just finish this..."

Elizabeth inched towards the unstable German. Once within range, she would throw a few low kicks at her opponent's shins. She based her move on her advantage in height and leg length; allowing throw kicks while out of Cicilias range.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:48 pm

There would be no peace so long as Elizabeth kept talking. Either she was too stupid to figure out that a back-handed compliment was still an insult or her intentions were just as shallow as the half-baked words of kindness she hurled at the Juggernaut. If she truly meant a single word she said and her intentions were as pure as clean drinking water, she would have kept the first part of that comment OUT. No, she was just an asshole. Cicilia had no idea what she was trying to accomplish with these remarks or if someone she knew wanted her on Cicilia's good-side against her own wishes but unfortunately for whoever that was, Elizabeth had failed at that too.

"Just stop talking."
Cicilia gruffly demanded, her voice harsh and cold, her face as unmoving and hard as stone. Elizabeth was right to just keep the fight going... or else the fight would've devolved more than it already had. They shared a face, they even shared a body when it came to similar-esk proportions but they didn't share a mind. Elizabeth, for whatever reason could do little beyond make the boxer mad... and so communications broke down.

Cicilia would RUSH in as she normally did Elizabeth going in low and attacking the boxer's legs! The German's sanguine eyes followed the hips and thighs of the woman before her, taking careful stock of her movements... before SPRINGING up off the floor, Elizabeth's kick slipping RIGHT under her feet! Cicilia would adjust herself in the air, bringing her feet up to SLAM into the woman's face in a quick, sharp drop-kick aimed to KNOCK her on her ass, stunning her with a move that NO boxer should ever use!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Elizabeth grimaced as Cicilia countered her once again. No matter what she came up with Cicilia just had to outshine her. Instead of taking any hits the German went low, dodging the veterans kicks.

Suddenly the agile girl would spring up and land a drop kick against Elizabeths exposed cheek. The force was almost enough to send the busty raven outside the ring. Yet she was able to desperately grab onto a rope before falling. Kneeling and with a hand on her bruised cheek, Elizaebth glared daggers at Ciclilia. "You just can't take a compliment can you?" She growled.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Elizabeth would fall, victim to Cicilia's bold attack, the Juggernaut hitting the ground hard in return, her spine left burning after gravity dragged her down from her drop-kick! The veteran of war would seek the comfort of the ropes while Cicilia slowly rose to her feet, brushing off the pain in her back. Here Elizabeth was, glaring at her as if the Juggernaut had done something wrong, as if she didn't deserve the beating she was getting. Cicilia couldn't stand that, when people didn't understand their karma, when they didn't think they deserved the response they were getting... It was fucking selfish, to think you could get away with embarrassing someone in front of a crowd and get mad when they never trusted you again....

"And you can't shut UP can you...?"
Cicilia growled, walking right on over to Elizabeth as brazenly as one could imagine, cracking her knuckles one at a time. "Can't you just fight me and STOP trying to make this worse for yourself...?" A genuine question... It was beyond Cicilia's capacity to understand why someone would want to be CRUSHED to much, why they would want their body obliterated in spectacular fashion... It was like asking someone to kill you...

Could PTSD have driven Elizabeth to the point of self-harm/suicidal tenancies...?

...Cicilia paused, thinking this over....

....Damn it... Now she felt bad...

The German stopped her advance, an almost confused, conflicted look washing over the German as she stared at Elizabeth...

"..."

"........."

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:33 am

Elizabeth flinched as the overwhelming German shouted down at her. It was beginning to seem like Cicilia just couldn't be stopped and the wounded veterans morale was waning. 

"ah shit... Here it comes... The final blow...." 

Yet for some reason the usually resolute boxer stopped dead in her tracks. Elizabeth couldn't possibly fathom why but she didn't care. This was her chance to possibly overcome her seemingly unstoppable foe. 

From her kneeling position the muscular girl would launch herself at Cicilias abdoman like a rocket flying towards its target.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Cicilia's pause would only give the soldier an opening she would take with gusto, TACKLING the Juggernaut as if she were a terrorist with an explosive detonator in hand, taking her down with the ferocity only an American could upon a German. Elizabeth's meek defense would bloom into a full-frontal assault that made the Battle of the Bulge look like some kind of sand-box skirmish, CIcilia SLAMMING into the ground as the brutal take-down would practically IMPALE her in a well-trained military attack!

"OUUUUUGHFF!"
She'd groan heavily, her cheeks puffing as her lungs decompressed like a space-ship airlock, all the air BLOWING out over Elizabeth's shoulder as she hammered her into the floor. What an attack... That charge brought back ugly memories of her older sister completely breaking Cicilia in half with a single punch back in Germany, her mere punches comparable to this charge that had shattered the German's iron-ab defense!

"Uguuuuuugh...."
She groaned, her arms spread wide to either side, her bruised belly rising and falling heavily and rapidly as her lungs desperately attempted to fill themselves to replace what they had lost!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next