by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Great minds think alike?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Great minds think alike? - Page 3 Empty Re: Great minds think alike?

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:27 am

At first it didn't look like Lita was going to pick up, but she did so with a fraction of a second before the voice mail kicked in. Lina kept the pleasantries short, not wanting to keep Rhein waiting longer than she has already, and lays it out bluntly. Lita was fine with the pairing of her and Dai, and while the thought of having a tornado tag sounded tempting she didn't feel it be smart to let the PDSM team off the leash and go crazy this early. Lita's reasoning for it made sense, and if what they saw of the team briefly not long ago made Lina think PDSM might be completely different if a competent referee was present. Lina thanked Lita for answering and will pass along when the match will be once she finds out.

Turning her attention back to Rhein she informs her, in case if Rhein couldn't hear what Lita was saying over the phone "She's fine with it being her and Daisuke, and no need for a tornado format, just keep it regular."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:16 pm

Rhein had answered about six emails by the time Lona had finished her call. A part of Rhein was surprised at how long this meeting had taken just to establish something that really could have been done through an email. The whole thing had taken almost an hour and a half, just to tie down one tag match. Rhein had established a championship qualifier in less time.

Oh, well. I’ll just write it off as a relationship building exercise and go from there.

The call was short and to the point, with Rhein putting her own phone away as the short call started winding down almost immediately. Whoever this Lita girl was, at least she knew what she wanted. The suited manager could appreciate that.

Lina was quick to finish her goodbyes, and gave Rhein the preferred match type and members. Having finally been equipped with Lina’s half of the information, Rhein could finally start on getting the fight underway. Her employers nagging at the back of her mind were starting to fade away as a small sense of relief etched its way into Rhein’s conscious. Finally, she could focus on something else…like her problem clients.

“Lita and Daisuke? Alright, I’ll make the necessary preparations. Once everything is in order, I’ll send you the confirmation email and…well, I’m sure you know the rest.”

A part of Rhein wanted to ask if Lina was going to be with her team as the match went underway, but she decided that she had stayed in the office long enough. Instead she simply offered a handshake to both Sion and Lina.

“Sion, it was nice meeting you. Lina, I wish your team luck. Hopefully you two have a nice day. Please excuse me.”

With that, Rhein would turn and leave the office, looking to get back to her office and work on her large stack of papers and emails waiting for her.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Lina nods at Rhein, knowing what will come and letting her do what needed to be done on her end. Both Sion and Lina took and returned the handshake in kind before Rhein headed off. "Same" Sion responded. Lina didn't respond verbally, but did smile at her. "Well I better get going myself" Sion informed Lina as he had work of his own to return to, leaving the office seconds after Rhein did.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:44 pm

To be continued...

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3