by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut! Empty Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

Post by WrestleMind Tue May 14, 2019 3:14 am

Claire Vs. Kana
The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!
No DQ iron woman's match: best of five falls wins.

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut! Fdtgq1p_d
The audience waited with mild anticipation for AFW's newest wrestler. Sure she was cute and looked interesting but what was her gimmick!? That burning question was clearly answered as the monster mash Halloween classic blades across the arena. As a spooky voice sung of witches and wolf's a hunkered down girl walked into the spotlight. 

She was wearing a combination of skimpy black lingerie, stockings, and a witches hat that was too big for her head. She carried a hefty oak staff and a leather bag stuffed with magic tricks. To the average onlooker, she looked nervous. She held her arms against her exposed chest, she even trembled while darting her eyes back and forth. All a ruse! "Go on take it in guys and gals! I'm just a poor frail girl... I can't wait to shock everyone!"

Claire slowly tiptoed down the ramp before gingerly rolling herself under the bottom ropes. She carefully laid her leather bag next to a ring post but held onto her staff. "It's not quite magic but bonking Kana on the noggin will... Simplify things..."

Claire stood rigidly in the ring as she awaited for her opponent to appear. She couldn't help but let a small grin creep across her face. This was gonna be fun!

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut! Empty Re: Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

Post by shanecawf Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:36 pm

Kana would watch as Claire made her entrance, looking adorable in her witch costume. She was selling the jobber roll well. Kana was excited. Almost more excited then she'd ever been. She had set up what was supposed to be her chance to be a dominant and sexy heel in an iron women's no DQ match. This was her opportunity to prove that she was more than just a jobber to the entire AFW community. This was her moment.

Spoiler:

Kana would be notified by the stage hand that it was her turn to enter. She would stand up and make her way to the entrance. She had taken Claire's advice with the clothing as she was wearing a skimpy red bikini that left little to the imagination. She made sure to strut down the entrance ramp with a bit of bounce in her step to give the audience some fan service. The crowd was cheering loudly not only because they enjoyed Kana's physique but it looked like she may have a chance to not be the squashed jobber this time. It looked as though this plan may work

Kana would make it to the ring and enter through the ropes, stopping with her legs on each side to ride the rope sensually getting a rise out of the crowd. She would than get fully into the ring where she would approach Claire. She would stand tall with her hands on her hips staring at Claire with a confident look. "I hope your ready to get squashed!" Kana would yell loud enough for some of the crowd to hear before saying "Don't worry, I won't be too rough with you.." Just loud enough for her and Claire to hear.

Kana would look Claire up and down enjoying the skimpy black lingerie she had chosen. Once she was done studying her opponent, She would look over and notice the mysterious leather bag. "Ohhh how sweet. You even brought some toys for me to use on you!" Kana would say excitedly and teasingly before going for a hug with Claire, one where she would try to hug Claire's face into her nearly exposed bosom. If Claire put up any resistance, Kana would let her go immediately. Kana would giggle and walk back to her corner in order to stretch, showing off her body to Claire and the crowd waiting for the bell to ring.

Once that bell rang, Kana would approach Claire like a lioness hunting her prey, little did she know she was actually the prey in this match with the likes of Claire.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut! Empty Re: Claire Vs. Kana: The Wrestling Witch Makes Her Debut!

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:36 am

Claire was a tough girl but even she couldn't help but blush at Kannas erotic rope play. The which licked her lips and grinned sadistically "looks like she's wearing even less than me... Nice..." 

As Kanna approached Claire admired every little curve on her exposed body.  Kanna bragging to the crowd and privately consoling her made Claire gritted her teeth but keep her smile "Gotta keep up the act a little longer..." Claire nodded slowly while clenching a fist. "Ohh... You're so sweet to say that..." Claire's smile became genuine when Kanna noticed her bag of toys; she was very proud of them. "Thanks for noticing! I have a lot of neat magic tricks I can use in here!"

Claire's momentary goodwill was erased when Kanna pulled the witch into an unwelcome hug. She even had the nerve to press Claire's face into her perky breasts. She was numb for a moment; taking in the feeling of Kannas perky breasts gently pressing against her lips and nose, she noticed the strong scent of Kannas fruity perfume... Nice... The next moment she had snapped out of her trance and pulled away from Kannas tempting embrace. With her breath labored and her face beat red Claire retreated into her corner as Kanna leaned onto her own; clearly pleased with herself.

Before the referee made her set her staff and bag aside Claire slipped a pair of brass knuckles from the bag, put them on and casually hid her hand behind her back. Sure it wasn't against the rules but the witch would thoroughly enjoy the surprise on Kannas face when she flashed her weapon.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Kana would continue stretching in her corner, a big smile on her face, obviously pleased with the fact that she had just given her jobber a sample of what this match had to hold or so she thought.

Kana would be too busy trying to show off her flexibility and sex appeal to her opponent to notice her opponent taking something out of her bag. Kana would turn to the center of the ring as the bell rung and she would begin to strut to the center. She would get to the center and wait for Claire to arrive as well. "So lets get started then... Have you ever done a test of strength? not that it really matters, I'm just going to push you into that corner and smother you out so I can play with you however I want..." Kana would tease as she would put her hands up leaving her stomach open to what ever Claire had in mind with her secret weapon.

Kana would wiggle her fingers and slightly bend at her knees, getting into an athletic stance. "Well come on then... Lets get this squash on the road!" Kana would tease as she would begin approaching Claire to get closer to her, completely unaware that there would be any kind of fight back from Claire. She had a whole different thing coming her way.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Claire let out stifled giggles as her opponent did everything possible to leave herself wide open. "I think I'll pass on your little test... Ya jobber!" Claire's iron-clad fist sunk into Kanas soft belly. Every bit of the air in her lungs was expelled at once. The once confident girl crumbled to her knees, gasping desperately for breath. 

Claire sauntered behind her opponent, cackling all the while. "Ahh... Did I sucker punch you? My bad..." With a devious grin, Claire wrapped her arms around Kanas' neck and began to squeeze and twist with all the power she had available. "Now go to sleep, you dumb jobber!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:52 pm

Kana was slightly confused as to why her opponent was giggling so deviously. "Oh you must be so excited for this huh? You liked what I gave you earlier right? Well trust me there will be more where that came fro... wait what?! Ughhf!" What Kana was expecting was the exact opposite of what she got. She was expecting a flawless victory but this was not the start of that.

Kana would feel the metal brass knuckle sink into her soft yet fit stomach, leaving an already visible bruise. Kana would fall to her knees, having a coughing fit as she covered her stomach from any further abuse but once again, her hands were nowhere useful.

Kana would have her eyes clamped shut from the pain for the punch. She would hear Claire's cackling and taunting and would open her eyes only to not see her opponent when suddenly, she felt Claire's arms wrap around her neck, Squeezing mercilessly right out of the gate.

"What... Are... Guh. You doing!?!" Kana would gasp out as she felt the choke twisting and tightening further. She would hear Claire's words and struggle as much as she could, but it was no use. She hadn't trained at all for this match as she was so confident and now she was stuck in a major Dilemma.

Kana would struggle for a while until she couldn't anymore. This may be one of the fastest AFW matches there ever was although it was a No DQ match meaning Claire had free rain for as long as she wanted which was a very important rule that Kana had forgotten in her panic.

Kana would try to tap out on the brink of Unconsciousness but odds are Claire wouldn't accept it and right after she tapped, Kana's eyes would roll back and her tongue would fall out of her mouth, falling asleep as Claire had ordered.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:44 am

Claire giggled excitedly as her savage sleeper hold made Kana pass out like a champ. Watching Kanas' eyes roll back and tongue roll out sent chills down the witch's spine. "Hmm, are you faking it?..." To test her insincere idea Claire jerked her KO'd opponents head from side to side. Her limp dangling arms swinging with each jerk like a pendulum. Happy with her first knockout Claire finished up by slowly licking the side of Kanas' face, from chin to ear. Finally, she released her hold. 

As soon as she was let go Kana drooped down to the mat. With the gentle shove of Claire's foot, the jobber was rolled onto her back. Before deciding what to do next Claire appreciated her handiwork. The way Kanas chest slowly rose and fell with each raspy breath. The way her neck was already showing a clear pattern of bruising. It was thrilling Claire knelt down to get an even closer look. "What's wrong Ms. Jobber? Feeling sleepy? Well, let's try and wake you up a bit!" 

Claire suddenly lept over Kana bounced off the ropes and came running back before dropping a leg on Kanas neck and collarbone.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:01 pm

Kana was already out in what seemed like record time. Her eyes were now white as they had rolled back into her scull while her tongue protruded out of her mouth. When Claire decided to check on Kana's honesty, Kana would let out unconscious wheezing sounds as well as coughs and gagging sounds while drool pooled inside of her mouth and leaked from the sides. Even though Kana was unconscious, she would still feel the slow and sensual lick up her face. The soft tongue creating a slimy snail trail from her chin to her ear.

After the lick to the face, Kana would be dropped to the mat with an unceremonious thud. Kana would be shoved to roll over onto her back. Her chest rose and fell nicely with every breath as well as her soft looking stomach. Her skin glistened in the light already with a slight sheen of sweat making her body look absolutely glorious. She had slight bruising already from the overly rough treatment she had gotten herself into and Claire seemed to be quite intriguing to Claire.

Kana would begin to return to reality when Claire was knelt down next to her. Her eyes fluttering and her neck and belly throbbing painfully. "ugh... ohh...What... Happened?" Kana would grunt as she looked up at the bright lights. She was in a dazed and droopy state as she was still waking up but what came next seemed to do the trick.

Kana felt the ring vibrating slightly with every running footstep coming from Claire's upcoming move. Kana's eyes would widen as she saw a leg coming down towards her neck and collarbone causing her to let out a surprised and pained yelp before having another coughing attack on impact. The rest of her body flopped off the mat like a fish before coming back down spread eagle.

Kana would lay there struggling to get a handle on things as the crowd cheered. Her face was getting red as this was exactly the opposite of how things were supposed to go. The devious and Surprisingly skilled Claire seemed to have overwhelmed Kana as Kana would try to push Claire's leg off of her neck and collarbone but would struggle even with that in her weakened state. it was not looking good for Kana.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:14 am

Claire let loose a short burst of giggling as Kanas body flopped about as if she were struck by lightning. Even more amusing were Kanas vaine attempts to lift the witch's leg off her neck. With an air of innocence that fooled no one by now Claire cryed out: "Oh my! Are you okay!? I think I must've tripped... Or something..." 

Claire lifted her leg off her opponents throat and hurried over to her bag of tricks. After pulling out what looked like a deck of cards she rushed back to Kanas side; laying a hand on her chest to make sure she didn't go anywhere. "While your recovering from your little accident... I thought I could show you a neat magic trick!" 

With the flick of her fingers the card case vanished, revealing a seemingly ordinary deck of cards. Beaming, Clarke inched closer to Kana. "Now to start the trick please pick a card!" Unfortunately for Kana this was no ordinary deck of cards. Each carried an illustration of a different wrestling finisher. Whatever Kana chose at random would be what Claire knocked her out with next.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:26 am

Kana was not in good shape right now as her witch opponent bursted out giggling as she struggled to move her leg off of her throat. When Claire tried to act all innocent, Kana wouldn't buy it for a minute. "Get off... Cough* Me you little bitch!" Kana would say in a raspy and tired voice, each word seperated by gasping.

Once Claire lifted her thigh off of Kana's throat, Kana would lay there breathing heavily, trying to recover. She would massage her throat and her collarbone until Claire returned with what looked like a normal deck of cards.

Kana would grunt as she felt Claire place her hand on her chest to keep her in place. When Claire told her to pick a card, Kana would look confused. "what the hell?..." Kana would groan as she sighed, picking a card and deciding to play along.

The card Kana picked wasn't like an ordinary card. No, it had an illustration of a pained looking girl with a hand digging into her mouth and a hand around her throat. It looked like a mandible claw which Kana was very familiar with as she had had it used on her multiple times. Kana's heart would sink as she looked at the card and tried to throw it away.

"I want a different card!"  Kana would shout as she tried to reach for another one but odds are, Claire wouldn't allow this and if she did, She would just use the second finisher right after.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next