by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster Empty Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 14, 2019 5:42 am

No Disqualification, No Count Out Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission
Winner Advances to Final Round

Continued from Here:

This was certainly an interesting development. Ryo's attempt to boldly just proclaim himself the new Tension 24/7 Champion, after the former champion had vacated the belt and left the league, had not only brought out the brand new Tension General Manager, but had led to a freaking 4 person tournament to determine a new champion.

Truly, he was the arbiter of change it seemed.

Still, since one of the three women that came to challenge him, a cute new girl to the league named Alice Gaster, had decided to sneak attack him, the new GM had decided to declare that they would fight first. Luckily, he had shown up in his ring gear to make his initial declaration..
Ryo's Ring Gear:

Once the ring was theirs, and a ref had run out, Ryo waited for the bell to ring, stretching lightly while looking at his small opponent. "You're adorable, you know that? But, I'm not gonna forget that lump you gave me on the back of my head!"

Last edited by Old_Man_Tai on Wed May 22, 2019 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster Empty Re: Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 16, 2019 4:58 am

With the order given for a tourney to crown the new 24/7 champion ordered by Tension's new GM, Alice was more than up for the challenge against Ryo, the Brit quickly grabbing her Kendo Stick, standing up against her opponent for the first round:

"Hmm...will you forget about this one?", Alice replied back to her speedo-wearing rival, as she swung her Kendo Stick once more, this time for the side of Ryo's head!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster Empty Re: Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Of course she'd go for the kendo stick again. Why were all the cute girls either crazy or obsessed with smacking him with things? Seemed pretty unfair if you asked him.

Still, he had a few advantages over the girl, for starters, he had nearly a foot on her in height, which wasn't something he could say about a lot of his opponents. Luckily, he was also quite fast, and thanks to Alice's rather obvious charge, it wasn't difficult for him to dodge the stick attack, ducking underneath the swinging stick and slipping around to get behind Alice, giving her a hard shove with both hands.

"OLĔ!" he yelled with a grin, slipping off his white jacket and holding it to his side, flapping it like a matador would a red cloth in a bullfight. "Toro! Toro!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 22, 2019 1:35 pm

Alice was surprised at Ryo's dexterity as he ducked under her Kendo stick, originally believing her rival to be a simple goof on Tension's payroll...

...but even more surprising to her was that he was quick enough to get behind her, as he shoved her into the ropes.

Alice would intentionally rebound off of them, planning to bring the fight to Ryo by dropkicking her speedo-clad rival...

...only to realize that, when she jumped her feet were going to hit not Ryo...but his jacket.

As Alice fell onto her side, the crowd roared with laughter at Ryo's antics, the brunette going even further to mock the Brit!

As Alice quietly growled, rather than rise, she chose to try and take Ryo off his feet, aiming her own foot at his legs for a Leg Sweep!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Ah, this is what he loved about AFW, despite the, or perhaps because of, the large amounts of perverts around, he was always underestimated in just how skilled he was in the ring, at how quickly he could move and how he could do more than just bring a girl to pleasure. Such underestimation had brought him victory before, and he had little doubt it would now.

After tricking the cute and small Alice into dropkicking his jacket like a fool, Ryo however, made a mistake. He boasted, standing tall, tossing his jacket aside with a grin, about to make some clever comment...which left him just open enough for Alice to sweep his legs out from under him with her own, tripping the teen to the mat with a surprised yelp!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 27, 2019 12:02 pm

With Ryo off his feet, the crowd quickly silenced their laughter after the reversal of fortune, Alice smirking into the crowd before turning her attention back at Ryo.

With Alice quickly back on her feet, while her teen rival was rising up, the Pale Rider would quickly take for the ropes for one more rebound, before jumping up into the air, aiming her feet at Ryo. With her rival having nowhere to go, this time, her dropkick was sure to land, as she aimed her feet right into Ryo's face!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 29, 2019 10:09 am

<"Chikusho!">

Ryo spat out in his native language, a brief curse while sitting on his butt, as he got a very brief glimpse of the cute and small Alice before her boots smacked directly into his handsome face, dropping him flat onto his back, the once cocky teen now forced to forced to eat a foot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:02 am

With her feet satisfyingly hitting Ryo right in the face, Alice would quickly kip up to her feet, and keep running, right towards the ropes once more, this time jumping onto the middle rope, and then off of it!

From there, she would twist and aim her body at Ryo, looking to hit the teen with a Springboard Moonsault...and if successful, would quickly hook his leg for a pin!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:43 am

Normally, a dropkick wasn't all that powerful a move, even to the face, however, given his head was still slightly throbbing from the earlier kendo stick shot to the back of his head, having a pair of boots to the face and the back of his head smacking against the mat did him zero favors, keeping him laying on the mat, unable to roll away.

That being said, he wasn't entirely helpless. Turning his head on the mat, he caught a brief glimpse of Alice leaping onto the ropes. While he couldn't move out of the way, and wasn't sure what she was going for, he took a chance, bending his knees to try and counter whatever she was going for!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:57 pm

The words "high risk move", rarely registered with Alice. She loved the feeling of flight off the ropes...even more so when they ended up in massive damage to her opponent. And if she minded the "risk" part whatsoever, she believed she could as well rethink her life. Wrestling itself was a high risk profession.

The problem with high risk manuevers, however? The payoff sometimes didn't land her way. The example of that would be right now, as she spiked her stomach on Ryo's knees!

"GRAAAAGH!"

Alice would quickly roll off of Ryo's knees, holding her hurting stomach as she scrunched into a ball over her missed Moonsault.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next