Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

BritBrat, Cherry Lover, Edmund, killcarrion, LARIATO, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, MacbookAir, scorn53, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Afw or discord matches

Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:10 pm by wrestleryu

Hi there guys. I'm mostly seeking female opponents for mixed wrestling matches to be played here or discord. I'd play my boys as either uppity jobbers or switches, depending on scenario settings and personal likings ;p

Since I'm being quite active on discord recently, here's my discord for those who may like to add me:
Ryū#5296

Comments: 0

Powering down for a few Cycles...

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:40 pm by Tarantulust

«Hawk Moth» VHiQxC2

Hello one and all.

First, I would like to apologize for the delays on my threads. I have been pretty silent over the past few weeks on this site, and I haven't been posting as much as I regularly do. I have been trying to keep up, and post something everyday, but at this point, I'm calling it.

My job is winding down, which oddly enough means my workload is at an all time high. Megatron is making me work overtime, and with the past three weeks being some odd …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Unexpected shit has come

Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:07 am by skip-stop

In the words of Zoltan Chivay, "Long to tell, life is shit"

Therefore, I will be brief. A few days ago, something happened and therefore, from today and for an indefinite period, I greatly slow down in the publication of posts. I will continue to write posts as quickly as possible for my ppv thread because it is ppv. But I have to slow down in all other topics. I will try to keep up the pace, but I will definitely be slower than before this day. I could start writing posts of 4-5 lines, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

«Hawk Moth»

Go down

«Hawk Moth» Empty «Hawk Moth»

Post by skip-stop on Sat May 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Karen Aoki-Justice
«Hawk Moth» 36147510

-------------------------------------------------------
Personal information

Name: Karen Aoki-Justice

Alias: Hawk Moth

Sex: Female

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Birthday: 10 October

Eye color: Light green

Hair color: Dark brown, hair tips painted in a blond color

Height: 183 cm // 6’0’’

Weight: 71 kg // 156.5 pounds

Nationality: Japanese

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Entrance Music: Mawr - The Legend Begins (with Silverberg)

Appearance:
    Karen has atypical appearance for the Japanese.
    The girl is rather tall, a hundred and eighty-three centimeters or six feet zero inches. The girl's skin is a little dark. Karen's chest is small, neat, round in shape, second size or B.
    Together with high growth girl has a fairly dense physique, her weight is equal to seventy-one kilogram or one hundred fifty-six and a half pounds.
    Karen is quite muscular for a girl, her biceps, leg muscles and abs are clearly pronounced. But despite this, the girl has a slim figure. This is easily explained by the fact that she has been involved in active sports from childhood.
    Karen’s face has a rounded shape, and the cheekbones and nose are covered with numerous dark brown freckles. Eyebrows are very thick, and eyelashes are thick and short. She also has a very rare light green eye color.
    Karen's natural hair color is dark brown, however, she dyes her hair tips in blond color. The girl's haircut is a slanting bob, the length of which is slightly reducing to the back of the head. During a fight or a workout, a girl collects a part of her hair in a bun.
    A girl's mimicry and gesticulation completely depend on her mood. If she feels well, then she constantly smiles broadly, and if she is not in the mood, then the girl’s emotions are almost not manifested. Karen's voice is quite high and according to the classification fits the classic mezzo-soprano (like Taylor Swift).
    Karen prefers to dress in the most simple and comfortable street clothes, unless we are talking about going somewhere, where you have to look decent.

Attire:

All arts belong to lesly.oh

Wrestling standard:

«Hawk Moth» 36765710

«Hawk Moth» 36897710

«Hawk Moth» Dc10c610

«Hawk Moth» 33402910

«Hawk Moth» 35341910

Alternative wrestling outfit 1 / Workout 1:

«Hawk Moth» 09c1c810

alternative wrestling outfit 2 / Workout 2:

«Hawk Moth» 245h2410

Before street fight:

«Hawk Moth» 21296110

Abstract nude:

«Hawk Moth» 21372010

Bra:

«Hawk Moth» 21296210

In water:

«Hawk Moth» Emerge10

Backstage:

«Hawk Moth» 36147511

«Hawk Moth» 21224910

«Hawk Moth» 21294610

«Hawk Moth» 21227810

«Hawk Moth» 21294710

«Hawk Moth» 21294910

«Hawk Moth» 21295210

«Hawk Moth» 21296211

«Hawk Moth» 24254210

«Hawk Moth» 26350410

«Hawk Moth» 28152410

«Hawk Moth» 35338010

«Hawk Moth» 36480110

«Hawk Moth» 36523610

«Hawk Moth» 40088910

«Hawk Moth» Bbf6d410

«Hawk Moth» Cold_m10

«Hawk Moth» Far_aw10

«Hawk Moth» Tumblr12

«Hawk Moth» Xxx_by10

With sister:

«Hawk Moth» 21294310

«Hawk Moth» 21372610

«Hawk Moth» 21294711

«Hawk Moth» 21296010

«Hawk Moth» 45974010

«Hawk Moth» Babies10

«Hawk Moth» Gals_b10

«Hawk Moth» Gfs_by10

«Hawk Moth» Jlo_by10

«Hawk Moth» Kiss_m11

«Hawk Moth» Kiss_m10

«Hawk Moth» Sleepy10

«Hawk Moth» Spy_gf10

«Hawk Moth» Take_m10

Personality:
    Once Karen was described as follows: this bastard can only be tolerated by a few, her often excessive straightforwardness and personal principles, the enumeration of which could take several books, will easily bring many to the rage.
    It is worth noting that the overall picture of the character of the girl formed directly life experience.
    In most cases, Karen behaves very openly and freely, allowing himself to talk incessantly. She firmly believes that conversation is the best way to endear oneself and make the interlocutor open up. Actually, that is why she is not afraid to start a conversation with strangers or be in a big company.
    But there are pitfalls. Honesty and straightforwardness is something for which a girl often after meeting no one wants to see anymore. Preferring not to walk around, she usually directly says what she thinks, often raising topics that are uncomfortable for the other person. Among other things, the girl does not like to lie, of course, sometimes she has to dissemble, but instead of lying, as a rule, Karen usually either avoids the answer or simply does not answer the question.
    One of the distinguishing features of Karen's character is her black, sarcastic and caustic sense of humor. The girl does not miss the opportunity to comment on someone or his actions. However, self-irony is not alien to her, if it is appropriate.
    By the way, Karen tries to live for her own pleasure. It is for this reason that she almost always does only what she wants, even if it is an insane and fleeting thought, the realization of which can cause discomfort to others. She also loves alcohol, music and karaoke.
    Karen is absolutely not shy about foul language, what to say, she spent most of her adult life on the street, in various companies.
    Among other things, true realism is inherent in it, she perfectly understands that the world is quite clearly divided into weak and strong, rich and poor. However, this does not prevent her from believing in humanism, at least that mankind deserves it.
    Attitude girls to people - this is quite an interesting question. As already mentioned, Karen spent time with people from all walks of life. Therefore, for most people, the girl is not biased. Still, there are some personalities that she hates. Explicit teasers who are trying to prove their superiority to others, people with a cosmic sense of their own importance, who believe that the rest are much lower than themselves, sick bastards and sadists who consider themselves special. In general, there are people whom Karen hates.
    Despite the fact that Karen highly values human life and is not in itself a conflicted person, she, as if by bad luck, often has to use her fists for they very direct purpose.

Stage personality:
    Karen has no outstanding features in her stage personality.
    Depending on who her opponent is, she can offer a handshake or offer help after the match, or maybe abandon all of this if she has a dislike for the opponent.
    It can be noted that during a fight, Karen often talks, partly because of his character, and partly to provoke the opponent to make more mistakes.
    Karen also respects a clear victory, so she doesn’t use dirty moves, at least until the opponent does it.

Relationships:
        Friends:
            Lily Menage / Black Crow - Already during their first match, Karen realized that Lily is a very unusual person. When they met backstage, the street fighter was able to verify this personally. She offered Lily friendship and even something more. This brunette is very interesting for Karen and she wants to spend free time with her.
        Allies:
            Charlotte Ravel' / Sand Lizard - Charlotte became Karen's martial arts teacher. The street fighter knows not only that she can learn a lot from her, but also that she can count on the Frenchwoman as an ally.
        Rivals:
            Lily Menage / Black Crow - Friendship is not an obstacle to rivalry. On the contrary, the rivalry between friends is much more exciting. None of the girls are ready to accept defeat and this will lead them to the ring more than once.
        Enemies: nope
        Lovers:
            Lily Menage / Black Crow - Friendship remains friendship. Rivalry remains rivalry. And good sex always remains good sex. Both girls enjoy each other and see no obstacles so that in their lives there is a place for a good time.

Biography:
    Karen was born in Japan, Tokyo. Her father, Toshi Aoki, was a diplomat, and her mother, Hira Nagata, was a doctor. And it so happened that when the girl was six years old, Hira left their family, saying that she could no longer tolerate her husband's permanent absence due to her business trips around the world. It would seem that she should have kept her daughter, but this woman has changed since she met Toshi, over time she became rude and callous, and therefore she did not feel much love for her daughter.
    This case has taught that even the closest and dearest person can betray. Perhaps that is why she never began to trust anyone too soon.
    But be that as it may, life went on. Karen went to school, she had a high enough intellect, but the girl never experienced any particular craving for knowledge. But she liked sports, especially martial arts. She liked being able to slam someone with all her heart, it made her feel a real pleasure. Actually, this is why she started practicing muay thai and boxing from an early age.
    Since his father could not quit his job, which was his main source of income, he continued to visit different countries. It is not difficult to guess that because of this he spenting little time with his daughter, most often she remained with her bodyguard and personal secretary of her father.
    Due to lack of attention, the girl began to spend a lot of time on the street, in one company or another. More than once, her guard, Damien, and secretary Victoria, had to finding her throughout Tokyo.
    Thus, when the girl was fourteen, she almost completely became the so-called street person. Of course, such a life was not the safest, she realized that when she first got into a street fight. Walking with her company, she went to the so-called foreign territory, which another company hastened to inform them about. At that time there was not a single chance to solve everything in a peaceful way. It is noteworthy that not only that up to this point Karen fought only in training. But also that another girl from the second company participated in the fight. With her, Karen and faced. Then she realized that street fights do not look like sparring. Although her sport, muay thai, was considered quite tough, the real fight without any rules was even tougher. At some point, Karen believed that she had already defeated her rival, successfully striking in the stomach, and then taking her head and pushing her with her knee twice. The rival fell and Karen turned her back to her.
    The next thing she remembered was how she awoke in the hospital. Damien and Victoria stood above her. Later, she found out that her opponent had grabbed a bottle near her, got up and hit Karen on the head. Well, this case taught the girl a few things. First, under no circumstances should you turn your back on the enemy until complete victory and even after. The second is that although her muay thai and boxing skills were good, she needed improvement and practice on the street. Her father did not come then because he was in America, and for the second month in a row.
    Damien and Victoria agreed with Karen that he had better not know about the incident. However, everything turned out to be much more prosaic. Returning to Japan, he told his daughter that he was going to marry and his new wife and her daughter would soon be come to them.
    To say that it was a shock for Karen is to say nothing. Then she arranged a real scandal, saying that her father never had time for her, however, he had time to find a new wife and a new daughter. Objections to the fact that Lexi, it was name of the future half-sister Karen, is not his daughter, was drowned in the cries of Karen.
    However, nothing was done about it. Toshi married Jennifer, and she and her daughter moved to Tokyo. By the way, her father, his new wife and her daughter took for themselves a double surname Aoki-Justice. It should be noted that Jennifer was quite attractive, like her daughter. Both of them were tall blondes who wore glasses, and indeed they looked like two drops of water. But be that as it may, at the very first meeting, Karen made it clear to them that she did not consider them their family and was counting on reciprocity in this.
    True, over time, everything has changed. For starters, Karen noticed that her father really loves Jennifer, and she loves him mutually. And contrary to the widespread cliché that stepmothers hate stepdaughters and idolize their daughters, this was not the case. Jennifer treated Karen well enough, she was not strict, but she didn’t show any fake care.
    But Lexi deserves a separate story. Previously, Karen thought that this happens only in a sugary manga. When two step-sisters, or step-brothers, or stepbrother and sister begin to have a light mutual sympathy, which then develops into a tumultuous affair with blackjack, alcohol, jealousy, and sex.
    It all started with the fact that Lexi began to approach Karen at school breaks, then she began to sit at the table where Karen was sitting in the dining room. Karen made it clear that this annoyed her and that she wanted Lexi to stop. However, this did not change anything. Lexi became like a shadow that followed Karen literally everywhere. A little later, the blonde even began to pursue a stepsister on the street, keeping a short distance behind. Karen knew that she was being pursued, but she ignored it, staying with her friends.
    But once Karen thought she heard somewhere behind a strangled cry. She turned and walked in the opposite direction, but her friends continued to go on. And, turning a corner, she saw Lexi, three girls pinned her to the wall. These three were from the same school where Karen and Lexi studied, only they were a year older, they were in the second grade of high school, and Lexi and Karen were in the first grade. Karen came closer and told them to move away from the blonde, to which she received the answer not to climb, otherwise she would get no less than this American rubbish. Without thinking twice, Karen made two quick jabs and a final hook into the head of the one who said this. After that the girl falled to the ground and her two friends already attacked Karen. The girl beat off blows from two sides, but each time she tried to attack, she did not have time to complete the attack and received a blow from the other side. Karen snarled, then took a leap back and immediately rushed forward, jumping up and hitting one of the girls with her knee right in the jaw. She collapsed and it remained only to deal with last one. At this moment, Lexi spun the remaining girl, kicked her with knee in the stomach, then kicked her knee in the head, and then grabbed her hand, put hand between her opponent's legs and threw her above herself, dropping her to the ground.
    - And why the hell did you need me then? - Karen asked displeased, assessing that her sister could fight, perhaps not worse than herself.
    - I was wondering if you would come to me.
    And that was the beginning. At first, the girls just started spending time with each other, for example, Lexi also went to the gym, where Karen did muay thai and boxing. She really could protect herself; in America, too, it was impossible to walk calmly along the street without it. They went shopping together, had fun together and fought together. Over time, their relationship reached sex. As it turned out, Lexi was bisexual, as was Karen, and, unlike her half-sister, she had already lost her virginity while still in America.
    In parallel with this, Karen began to participate in real street battles, where one could get not only invaluable experience, but also earn quite good money. Not every fight was win, but every victory and every defeat was a lesson for her. At the same time, Karen began to develop her own unique styles of strikes and movements.
    As a shock technique, she drew attention to the art of touch of death. However, she didn’t like the idea of using all pain points, so the girl developed her stirikes technique, which used the blows with phalanges of semi-bent fist with only on the pain points that, in her opinion, were easily accessible and most effective. And her moving technique was to control her body, slowing down or speeding up her movements in the most unexpected moments, creating a rival's disorientation, and she also learned to use not only speed, but also surprise in her movements, making them unpredictable. At the same time, Karen took the aliase Hawk Moth because it was one of the few flying creatures that could stay in the air in one place, it was unique, as was the fighting styles that Karen developed.
    Both girls entered the University of Tokyo, and at the same time Karen decided to start practicing pro-wrestling, there was no special motivation for this, but she decided that it would be nice to diversify her striking technique with throws and painful techniques. While Karen and Lexi were studying at the university, Toshi and Jennifer decided to give them the opportunity to live on their own and bought them a separate apartment in a residential area in Tokyo. Karen studied engineering and technical faculty, and Lexa studied law.
    It seemed to Karen that there could be no better, and that after the university, her and her half-sister would face a carefree future. But it turned out not so at all. It turned out that in fact Lexi did not want to leave America, there she had a dream - to finish Harvard. And so it happened that after graduating from Tokyo University she received an invitation. Because of the relationship with Karen, she did not want to go, but Karen could not allow her sister to forget about the dream because of herself, she was not so selfish. So... Lexi left, and Karen was left alone.
    For half a year the girl only did that she came to the next street fights, taking out all her anger for her loneliness on her rivals.
    Over time, she felt better, and then the manager found her, who offered to sign a contract with AFW, where she could discover her potential and become something more. After Lexi left, Karen was left without a goal, she did not want to use the knowledge gained at the university for its intended purpose. And it was a chance to start, if not all over again, then at least to find yourself and start doing what Karen always wanted - to live in pleasure. She signed the documents and was ready to start her new journey.

Interesting facts:
    1) Her name isn't Japanese because her father has been in different countries and decided to give her an exotic name for Japan
    2) Karen has a light foot fetish
    3) Due to the fact that her father is a high-ranking diplomat, the girl has many acquaintances in the higher strata of society
    4) Due to the fact that most of her life she was reeling in the street, the girl has many acquaintances in the lower strata of society
    5) She took a double surname only after the beginning of the affair with her half-sister
    6) Karen is the happy owner of the 2018 Toyota Camry XV70 Executive Safety 3.5L Petrol 8 Automatic Transmission
    7) She can't stand cleaning
    8) She speaks fluent Japanese and English, speaks French and Italian as a beginner, and is also superficial in sign language
    9) Karen really likes redhead girls
    10) After winning, Karen loves to take a photo with a defeated rival
    11) The girl has a certain reputation, fame and influence in Tokyo, especially in areas of the port docks, where she participates in street fights

Apartment:
    Karen lives in a fairly spacious and modern two-room apartment in a residential area of Tokyo. The apartment has a large living room with a huge sofa, TV, musical instruments, music center and all the rest. The bedroom is completely filled with Karen's personal belongings, photographs, posters, and the like. The remaining rooms do not differ in special filling: kitchen, bathroom, shower room and balcony.

Wrestling information

Strategy:
    In battle, Karen relies on her strengths. Up to a certain point, she uses Muay Thai, boxing and pro-wrestling as the main combat techniques.
    At the same time, she combines her unique style of movements, which the girl calls “Hawk Moth Flight”, making each step not only unpredictable, but also every time at a different speed. All this together allows her to disorient her opponent.
    After the girl was trained by Charlotte Ravel', she began to use more deadly taekwondo kicks.
    And when such a moment comes, Karen weakens the enemy with maximum efficiency with the help of her point and muscle damage technique called “Hawk Moth Bites”.
    Thanks to the very rich experience of street battles, the girl can find an approach to any opponent and make him regret that today he faced it.

Style:
    Muay thai, boxing, pro-wrestling, hawk moth bites (own unique technique of dim mak), hawk moth flight (own unique technique of movement), taekwondo (mastered with the help of Sand Lizard)

Preferred Matches:
        Standard - full ahead
        Hardcore - full ahead
        Hentai - maybe
        Special conditions - full ahead

Physical characteristics:
        Endurance: 6/10 – Karen does not have tremendous endurance, so she knows when she needs to keep up the temp, and when to slow it down to save her state
        Stamina: 6/10 – cannot say that the girl is hypersensitive to pain, however, she prefers to avoid blows, throws or painful techniques on herself
        Strength: 8/10 – Karen has excellent physical training, she is without difficult able to deliver powerful blows and lift weight that exceeds her own one and a half times
        Speed: 8/10 – In addition to the girl’s strength, she has excellent body speed, which she uses in combination with her unique style of movement
        Defense: 8/10 – Karen has an excellent reaction that combines with the skills of defense, not allowing the enemy to cause significant damage
        Technique: 8/10 – years of experience in street fights gave Karen high technical skills, she not only has a large stock of her own techniques, but can also analyze the style that her opponent uses

Favorite attacks:
    1) Almost all sorts of punches
    2) Almost all sorts of kicks
    3) Belly To Belly Suplex
    4) DDT
    5) Inverted DDT
    6) Scoop Powerslam
    7) Exploder Suplex
    8) Running bulldog
    9) Standing Moonsault Double Knee Drop
    10) Forward Somersault Cutter

Special thanks to kerflubble for Fire Pro sets

Signature attacks:
    1) Zip-Zap (Running Knee Strike): when the necessary moment comes, Karen makes run-up as quickly as possible and runs on a sitting or bent opponent, being close to him, the girl puts her knee forward, making a blow at a medium height, usually right to the head.
Zip-zap:

«Hawk Moth» DzDOwL2
Zip-zap (Fire Pro version):

«Hawk Moth» Giphy
    2) Hangover (High Knee): when the necessary moment comes, Karen quickly do short run-up and runs to the standing opponent, being close to him, the girl jumps up and puts her knee forward, making a blow at a high height, usually right to the chin.
Hangover:

«Hawk Moth» CExRmYe
Hangover (Fire Pro version):

«Hawk Moth» Giphy
    3) Hawk Moth Bites: when the necessary moment comes, Karen uses her own unique technique of striking with phalanges of semi-bent fist at the most vulnerable points in the opponent's body. The girl delivers a quick series of punches, the destinations of which change depending on the location of Karen and her opponent.
Hawk Moth Bites:

«Hawk Moth» 7NZWFM5
Hawk Moth Bites (Fire Pro version):

«Hawk Moth» Giphy
        3.1) If Karen in front of the opponent. Karen makes one stroke to the right and left shoulder joint, then one stroke between the third and fourth ribs on right and left, the last stroke to the solar plexus. Such a series of short-stabs almost completely makes it impossible for opponent breathing and using his hands without pain.

3.2) If Karen is behind the opponent. Two blows to the right and left of the second lumbar vertebra, two blows to the right and left of the tenth and fifth thoracic vertebrae, two blows to the right and left of the fifth cervical vertebra. Such a series of strikes for a short time makes the opponent's back and neck petrify.

4) Harvesting (Surfboard Stretch): when the necessary moment comes, Karen gets behind the seated opponent, grabs his hands and pulls them back, thereby wrench their, and then resting her knee in the back of the opponent.
Harvesting:

«Hawk Moth» GJWAuKz
    5) Broken Wing (Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker): when the necessary moment comes, Karen bends herself and wraps hands around the opponent's waist, straightens herself and lifts the opponent above the floor, the girl twists opponent's body in the air by 270 degrees and then drops opponent's back on knee.
Broken Wing:

«Hawk Moth» GdOOrhi
Broken Wing (Fire Pro version):

«Hawk Moth» Giphy

Finishers:
    1) Hawk Moth Attack (Backbreaker Rack): when the necessary moment comes, Karen is behind the back of the opponent, the girl with one hand wraps the neck of the opponent and one of the legs with the other hand, then she raises the body of the opponent to her shoulders, then Karen jumps and falls to her knees.
Hawk Moth Attack:

«Hawk Moth» 8UEkB4v
    2) Cocoon Of Moth (Cradle DDT): when the necessary moment comes, Karen takes the opponent's head under her left armpit, puts the opponent’s closest hand on her neck, then picks up the opponent’s left leg with her right hand and lifts him, throwing his legs on her waist or hips. Then Karen falls to back, throwing the head of the opponent directly on the floor.
Cocoon Of Moth:

«Hawk Moth» IgcSbcP
Cocoon Of Moth (Fire Pro version):

«Hawk Moth» Giphy
    3) Carrion (Pyramid Driver): when the necessary moment comes, Karen bends down and wraps the waist of the bent opponent and blocks his hands, then straightens herself and lifts the opponent into the air, turning him upside down, then the girl jerks the opponent's body as much as possible upward and then falls on her ass, throwing  head, neck and back of the opponent directly on the floor.
Carrion:

«Hawk Moth» HQDixL7
Carrion (Fire Pro version):

«Hawk Moth» Giphy

Submissions finishers:
    4) First Nectar (Cloverleaf): when the necessary moment comes, Karen crosses the opponent's legs when he lie on his stomach, then puts her right knee on his back between the shoulder blades, wraps his further leg with her hands, places him foot under the right armpit and starts to pull the crossed legs towards herself.
First Nectar:

«Hawk Moth» OvXmax0
First Nectar (Fire Pro version):

«Hawk Moth» Giphy
    5) Last Nectar (Lotus Lock): when the necessary moment comes, Karen sits behind of the seated opponent, grabs his hands and pulls them back, thereby wrench their, and then she clasps his hands with help of legs, fixing the foots on the opponent's neck.
Last Nectar:

«Hawk Moth» QfDWCxi

Critical finishers:
    1) Bye Bye Petit Papillon (Northern Lights Bomb): when the necessary moment comes, Karen takes the opponent's head under her left armpit, puts the opponent's closest hand on her neck, and then slides her right hand between the opponent's legs and grabs him. Karen raises the enemy upside down into the air, then jumps up and drops the opponent's head and neck right on the floor.
Bye Bye Petit Papillon:

«Hawk Moth» LfXe0Lj
Bye Bye Petit Papillon (Fire Pro version):

«Hawk Moth» Giphy

Last edited by skip-stop on Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:50 am; edited 18 times in total

Back to top Go down

«Hawk Moth» Empty Re: «Hawk Moth»

Post by skip-stop on Sat May 18, 2019 2:18 pm

Matches information

Score of matches:
    Wins: 1 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

Wins:
    vs Black Crow by pinfall
    Losses:
    nope
    Draws:
    nope

Championship belts and achievements:
    nope

Timeline:
    1) Hawk Moth vs Black Crow. Double debut between the street fighter and the former MMA fighter, the match promises to be a great one. Finished.
    2) Karen Aoki-Justice and Lily Menage. The meeting of the girls the day after their match, Karen is looking forward to learning more about this unusual Englishwoman. Ongoing.
    3) Hawk Moth vs Hyacinth. New match with the beautiful redhead flower, Karen being in foretaste. Ongoing.
    4) Hawk Moth vs The Black Fang. The battle of the supervillain and superheroine, isn't it great? Ongoing.
    5) Hawk Moth vs Black Crow. Black Crow decided to prove that she is the best fighter, well, it will be hardcore. Ongoing.
    6) Karen Aoki-Justice and Charlotte Ravel'. After her last match, Karen decided to expand her arsenal of martial arts. And her manager just found the worthy mentor. This meeting was very interesting, Karen received an unusual mentor, and Charlotte received a promising student.
    7) Karen Aoki-Justice and Clyde Gastin. Karen catastrophically needs a rest after all the recent events that happened in her life, what could be better than a club? Ongoing.

Last edited by skip-stop on Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:01 am; edited 16 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sat May 18, 2019 5:02 pm

Wow.

Shocked

Honestly, one of the best profiles I've read in a long time. Approved. Approved hard.

Welcome to the site, let me know if there's anything you need.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down