Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

AliceBun, Harrier, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:41 am by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:23 pm by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

Post by Vcom7418 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Clara's mind completely lost itself in a passionate kiss. The sounds of the crowd, the feeling of sweat on her skin...all of that was ignored by the British chuuni as she passionately kissed her opponent back, not sensing any danger at all. In fact, she would actually pull Lucky deeper into the kiss, her arms pushing on the Japanese girl's head downwards very lightly, right as she stroked at her face...

...but it seemed all good things had to come to an end, and that kiss was no exception. Once Lucky pulled away, the Shadow Lord let out a disappointing whine, before her mind arrived back to Earth. She still had a match going on!

As Lucky talked to her calmly and softly, she pulled her mask back into it's place: "N-no...Lord of Kisses...you are not making me feel uncomfortable in the slightest...", she responded, still pinned underneath Lucky, squirming underneath the bigger girl, her body still resisting fighting back against her...though her mind slowly started building up possible plans to win the encounter...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

Post by Cicilia on Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 am

Lucky and Gaster kissed and kissed like this was their regular... like this was what they had always wanted to do... The cheerleader's arms wrapped softly around the smaller british cutie as her arms did the same, the two girls wrapped softly in the other's embrace as their lips softly suckles against one another's... Even though their touches were gentle, however, their smooches were no less passionate, Gaster's hands reaching up blindly to pull Sakura's head down, deepening their kiss... much to the surprise of Lucky! For all the big, bad, evil-stuff her opponent had been putting out there... she was really just a big, squishy sweetheart and a meek one at that! Oh, she could kiss like nobody else and had a fire in that chest of hers... but she wasn't all that aggressive about it... She could practically see the blush of Gaster's cheeks beneath the edges of her mask, how her face BURNED as Lucky's lips suckled upon her own...

As her attention turned towards her neck and Gaster's hands moved up to lower her mask... Lucky couldn't help but wonder who the woman was behind it...

"Mmmm.... I'm glad...~!" She whispered softly, her voice like the flap of an angel's wing... sweet and comforting... Leaning in once more, Sakura would place a very small smooch upon the squiggly mouth of the Evil-Lord's mask, winking so very cutely at her before moving back down... and kissing all along her neck... She wasn't yet done in feeling her... in understanding her... She could smother Gaster at any time, right? There was no need to rush things!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:57 am

There were 2 battles Clara was partaking in. Outside of the match, her own head was fighting the temptation to just throw the match in, and just make out with Lucky like there was no tomorrow. She giggled as Lucky kissed the squiggly mouth of her mask...before moving her warm kisses to the British girl's neck!

"Aaah...", she moaned, her mind starting to like the idea of just letting the match go this way...

...but her competitive side provided an excellent counter point:

"After you beat her, you can make out with her all you want!"

"Mmmgh...", she growled, barely loud enough for Sakura to hear. GASTER was still squirming underneath the Japanese girl, wishing to enjoy the kiss...but also wishing to stay like this for longer.

...and ultimately, as her brain saw the perfect opporotunity for counter attack, the competitive side of the Brit won out, as she forcibly tried to roll both herself and her lovely opponent, so that the Shadow Lord ended up on top!

"Even though your kisses are heavenly...I must prevail in this encounter!", she would exclaim to likely surprised Japanese girl: "A-and after that...I'll take you with me so that I can enjoy more of your namesake, Lord of Kisses!"

With that, the Shadow Lord proceeded to lower her cleavage across Lucky's face, attempting the first smother of the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Sakura, with Gaster's lips no longer available, kissed and suckled all along the Lord of Evil's neck, infecting her dangerous darkness with the soft light of her affection! If the moans and squirms weren't enough of an indication, the cheerleader could feel her opponent slowly giving in to her charms, the cheerleader's gentle touch and loving kisses winning over GASTER in every way but official! Lucky knew that, no matter how this match were to turn out, that she and the Lord of Nightmares would be seeing more of each other from this point on... beit right after the match, or in the next one... Lucky would see to it that this fight with her wouldn't be the last one...

And speaking of fight...

"Eep!" Lucky squeaked as Gaster FLIPPED her right over, the masked-woman now laying atop of Sakura, stealing her vantage point! She stared up into the darkly-drawn sockets of Gaster's mask, her wide, emerald eyes cutting through the intimidating red-orbs that met hers on the surface... She found herself wondering just who rested behind such a ghastly mask... How cute they were, how beautiful their true eyes were... How soft their skin could be... Lucky's mind wandered to the point she nearly COMPLETELY missed Gaster's speech, Lucky's eyes fluttering to life JUST as the Dark-Lord's chest began to descend upon her face!

"W-wait!"
She cried out, hands shooting up reflexively... cupping Gaster's breasts in her hands before they could descend upon her face! Instantly, Lucky's cheeks would flash a DARK pink, not at ALL intending to assault her opponent's chest... but then, she couldn't help but enjoy how they felt, regardless...

"EEEP! I'm... I'm sorry!"
She gasped, trying to push Gaster off of her! "I... I didn't mean too!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 pm

Clara wondered under her mask...could she really smother Lucky out within the first few minutes of the match like this? The Shadow Lord tried to press her chest to her lovely rival's face as fast as possible, and for a moment, it truly seemed like her chest was going to, if not smother out, then at least get an early advantage on Sakura in that department...

...that all ended with Lucky's paniced reaction...and subsequent grope of the Shadow Lord's breasts:

"Aah...!"

And Lucky's subsequent "attack" on it as her hands played with GASTER's chest!

"Waaaaah!"

Immediately, GASTER shot away from Lucky in response, landing on her rear a meter away from her pervy rival. The Brit had a mix of emotions underneath her mask. On the 1 side, she was slightly offended by Lucky's choice of offense...but at the same time, in a match like this, in this situation, what was the Japanese girl supposed to do? Besides, the Shadow Lord would've been a liar if she said Lucky's touch was completely unpleasant.

The chuuni found her way back to her feet, deciding to simply play the current stalemate off in character:

"Mmmgh...I'll get you back for that, Lord of Kisses..."

Slowly the Brit stood back up into a grappling stance, looking to lock up with Lucky once more.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:24 pm

Gaster recoiled as if she were fired from a cannon, a reaction that freaked Lucky out almost as much as her own mistake! She didn't want to grab her breasts... REALLY, she didn't but that didn't seem to matter too much as the poor, cutsey lord of all that is evil SHOT back, almost fearful of the cheerleader's touch! The shock of this entire situation scared them both so much, the fighting and the mood they had set up for each other entirely stopped, leaving them in an awkward silence as the manifestations of light and darkness rose to their feet! Sakura watched Gaster cautiously, afraid to say anything lest it invoke a less than positive reaction... allowing Gaster the first word in this entire affair...

"I... Um... What if I don't let you then, huh?"
Lucky fired back, doing her absolute best to remain in character! It was so hard, though... Even though, on the outside, there was little to indicate a struggle, on the inside, the cheerleader was freaking out! Everything was going so GOOD between them before now! Gaster was fun, cuddly and cute, her kisses were spectacular and she had the most ADORABLE accent... She knew a lotta girls were more... standard than most, not wanting to be touched or kissed... she was afraid that Gaster was one of those too, beneath her villainous persona...

Sakura too would lower herself into her grappling stance, slowly inching in on the dark lord as if she were a land-mine about to blow... She watched her carefully for any sudden moves, her emerald eyes taking in the entirety of the girl's shape to track for any sudden jolts...

Suddenly, Lucky would make one of her own, breaking into a sprint RIGHT at Gaster, arm extended to CATCH her chest in a sudden clothesline!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum