Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

AliceBun, Harrier, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:41 am by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:23 pm by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

«skip-stop» station

Go down

«skip-stop» station Empty «skip-stop» station

Post by skip-stop on Sat May 25, 2019 11:35 am

Okay. Hi, I'm skip-stop.

If you are here, then most likely you are interested in something. So I think you should know a few things.

• I'm open to any suggestions.
    Spoiler:
    Do you have any ideas about the interaction of our characters? Or you have no ideas, but do you think that we can come up with something together? Let's discuss this. It's possible that we will not come to anything. But it's possible that we will come to a great storyline.
  • My characters are conventionally divided into main and additional.
    Main characters:
    The main characters have a higher average win rate compared to additional characters (about 75-80%). As a rule, my main characters have a personal development line, which I adhere to. And the main characters are more interesting.
    Additional characters:
    The additional characters have a lower average win rate compared to main characters (about 55-60%). As a rule, my additional characters do not have a personal development line, which I adhere to. And the additional characters are less interesting.
  • Some of my characters are available for tension. If the character is available for tension, this will be indicated under his name.
  • I am planning three more main character and two more additional characters.
  • Next two characters will be main.
  • My Discord is skip-stop#4063. It’s easiest to contact me there.
  • Sending a PM on forum is also an option, but Discord be better.
  • I have to ask you to do three things before sending me message. These three simple things will save time for you and me.
    Spoiler:
    1. Please read my posts and make sure you understand them. English is not my native language. Judging by the reviews, I write pretty well in English, however, I already had to face the fact that my posts may not be understandable to everyone.
    2. Please make sure the style of my posts suits you. I believe that each person sees rp in own way. My posts show how I write matches and how I write backstage.
    3. Please make sure you have the opportunity to write posts a little more often than once a month. There is nothing special to add. I understand that there are unforeseen breaks. But I do not want to be in a situation where I receive an reply once a year or so.
  • Maybe there will be more information in the future.

My opportunities: A bit busy

Free - there is time to write posts often (at least once a three days) and there is opportunity to take a few threads for my characters

A bit busy - there is time to write posts relatively often (at least once a week), but opportunity to take threads is limited enough

Busy - there is almost no time to write posts (maximum once a two weeks) and there is no possibility to take threads

Break - I do not write posts and do not take threads

--------------- My main characters ---------------

Charlotte "Lotta" Ravel' / Sand Lizard
(Character is available for tension)
«skip-stop» station W56j12

--------------- My additional characters ---------------

skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum