Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 19 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, acuya, BritBrat, Cherry Lover, Edmund, Harrier, Iceman, killcarrion, LtLukas, Old_Man_Tai, overlordofkings, Quimble, skip-stop, Tarantulust, Tsovinar, Underdog21, wrestleryu, Yori, Zero

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for new matches.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:19 pm by Zero

Hello guys. I am looking for possibly two matches for my girl Abi. Drop me a reply or a Pm if you are interested.

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t19194-abigail-larsen-super-brawler

Comments: 0

Looking for matches

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm by dragonswill

Hello again it is I dragonswill again im currently looking for more matches if anyone would like to fight my girls i would gladly talk matches with you.

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11174-dragons-girls#293901

here's my roster please don't be worry i am okay with loses for some of my characters but some you need to convince me on why you want them to lose. the ones that are okay for loses are Del Lizzy AI Hoshi and Misaka please Message me on pm or Dm me on discord Kevin#5221.

thank you …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for Discord/Forum matches involving Karina Northman

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:57 pm by Cirno

Just PM me here or on Discord if you're interested or have a plan involving Karina.

Comments: 1

Li jin- The crimson boxer

Go down

Li jin- The crimson boxer Empty Li jin- The crimson boxer

Post by Sebastian on Thu May 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Name: Li jin
Hair: Red
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Handedness: Right
Nationality: Chinese

Boxing outfit:
-Black boxing shorts knee length with a red waistband
-Red gloves
-Calf length red boxing shoes Wrestling

Red suit
Spoiler:
Li jin- The crimson boxer UdXcWwS
Chinese wardrobe
Spoiler:
Li jin- The crimson boxer CPG95j2
After a brawl
Spoiler:
Li jin- The crimson boxer LOepYzM

Preferred Matches:
-Boxing and wrestling
Matches that would test his limit and increases his skill level is always something he sought for. If his opponents are lower tiered fighters with not so much of a skill he would annihilate them as quickly as possible. Wasting time on them might just spoil the match for him. As a martial artist, Li would participate also in wrestling matches.

Stats
Li jin- The crimson boxer ZI6P3E8

Fighting Style:
Li's fighting stile comprise about him being precise and savage's. He tries to gauge his opponent's prowess with long range attacks and some feint thrown with them before engaging them full on. With his fighting expertise since young age at fighting hoodlums and punks, He managed to acquire the toughness and skills needed to face his adversary head on in a battle of stamina and endurance for long periods. With his nimble footwork he would try to close the distance to unleash a concentrated punch right to the solar plexus to halt their advance or knock them out cold

History:
At a young age Li fought his way through the harsh alleyways of China. Strike or be struck, Survival of the fittest was the common from where he came as the strong claimed their place on top of the others. Even though he was poor the young boy tried to strengthen his body unless he wanted to be beaten up by the local gangs that loomed the streets, Training secretly in martial arts from the window of a nearby kung fu school. No one know's if he have any relative of his own as he mostly lived with little scraps to be found in trash bins or restaurants leftovers. After years of of training as he grow up, The realm of boxing reached him and He decided to test himself and see if his capable of attaining even much higher level of strength.

Personality:
Hard and hot bloodied like a lava pool. A little too much of a high person himself, Li Even would casually provoke his targets into fighting him to test himself. If not by word then by force. His hot temper caused him a lot of troubling among the wannabe thugs on a daily basis. Ranging from small scuffles to bar brawls among it's residents. Even then, Li would try to hold himself among the town's people. As much as he like's a nice match to move his blood, A well deserved rest while eating something energizing would make usually at ease of mind[/b]

----------------------------------------------------------
Tension
Li Jin
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19066-li-jin-the-crimson-boxer#518044
Yellow Shark
http://www.afwrpg.com/t18888-yellow-shark#514401
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum