Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, Cicilia, Cirno, Edmund, LARIATO, Lobo, Tarantulust, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Afw or discord matches

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 am by wrestleryu

Hi there guys. I'm mostly seeking female opponents for mixed wrestling matches to be played here or discord. I'd play my boys as either uppity jobbers or switches, depending on scenario settings and personal likings ;p

Since I'm being quite active on discord recently, here's my discord for those who may like to add me:
Ryū#5296

Comments: 0

Powering down for a few Cycles...

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:40 am by Tarantulust

SS 19 AFW Championship - Alison Seong (c) vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 8 VHiQxC2

Hello one and all.

First, I would like to apologize for the delays on my threads. I have been pretty silent over the past few weeks on this site, and I haven't been posting as much as I regularly do. I have been trying to keep up, and post something everyday, but at this point, I'm calling it.

My job is winding down, which oddly enough means my workload is at an all time high. Megatron is making me work overtime, and with the past three weeks being some odd …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Unexpected shit has come

Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am by skip-stop

In the words of Zoltan Chivay, "Long to tell, life is shit"

Therefore, I will be brief. A few days ago, something happened and therefore, from today and for an indefinite period, I greatly slow down in the publication of posts. I will continue to write posts as quickly as possible for my ppv thread because it is ppv. But I have to slow down in all other topics. I will try to keep up the pace, but I will definitely be slower than before this day. I could start writing posts of 4-5 lines, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

SS 19 AFW Championship - Alison Seong (c) vs. Adrian Kytes

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Summer Splash

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

SS 19 AFW Championship - Alison Seong (c) vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 8 Empty Re: SS 19 AFW Championship - Alison Seong (c) vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by OmegaVan0 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:01 pm

The crowd let out a collective cry/gasp of shock as Adrian's back crashed against the apron in horrific fashion as the unsympathetic Champion would take a moment to admire her own handiwork before grabbing onto the legs of the draping challenger to shove them back into the ring and roll Adrian deeper to the center before quickly sliding in after her.

She would make sure to continue pushing Adrian, getting as far away from the ropes as possible to prevent a ropebreak from stopping her from walking out with her Championship as she would plant her forearm in Adrian's face and laid down on top of her, trying to secure the winning pin!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

SS 19 AFW Championship - Alison Seong (c) vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 8 Empty Re: SS 19 AFW Championship - Alison Seong (c) vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble on Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:50 pm

After being unceremoniously rolled into the ring and shoved along the canvas, it looked as though despite all her skills and her illegal strategies, she was going to meet the same end as every other veteran who'd challenged the dominant Alison, with the raven haired powerhouse adding that little extra smugness to it all as she let her forearm smoosh in the challengers cheek as the Referee began the count at "One!" with little doubt that the match was over at this point.

By the count of "Two!" however, Alison would regret her hubris-tastic pin attempt as when the referee raise her hand for what many expected to by the third and final count, Adrian's arm moved up to grab at Alison's neck, yanking her over the top as the former cosplayer lurched into life, lifting her own shoulder up and rolling the champion into a pinning predicament of her own!

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Summer Splash

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum