by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:01 pm

"Aahh... n-no.. w-wait... aaah...!" Yuto moaned as Sejna trapped his exposed cock with her breasts after stripping him.

He tried to squirm around, but his effort was futile to say the least. Even in his prime condition, he probably wouldn't be able to break free from the maid's hold. With him not having too much strength to resist anymore at the moment, Yuto eventually could only resign himself to the fate of being toyed by his opponents, although he'd still struggle every now and then.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:17 pm

By now it was more than obvious that the boy had no chance against the maids in any form of combat, hentai based it wasn’t even a contest with his inability to be forward in such a sexual situation. That served as a massive advantage for the women, even if it wasn’t a necessary one to beat him.

As Sejna would continue to pump Yuto’s manhood between her large bosom, Lusy would be sure to keep him nice and locked in place, his minor struggles doing little more than amplifying the rubbing his cock was receiving while also getting Lusy’s breasts to rub his back at the same time. And to add on to his embarrassment, Lusy would take one of her hands and begin to feel out his chest, teasing his nipples on occasion just to further play with him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:26 pm

"H-haaa... ooh...!" Yuto twitched and bucked himself slightly as he felt Lusy's hands teasing her nipples, almost looking as he's trying to thrust his manhood further into Sejna's cleavage. "N-no... ooh... n-not theree..." he moaned and protested, turning completely puty between the maids now.

With his own struggle only amplifying sensations of the girls' breasts on him, Yuto could feel both his body and mind melting in Lusy and Sejna's grasps. His body was giving in more and more to the pleasure, and at this rate, it wouldn't take too long for him to be driven to the edge again.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Feeling him begin to reach his limit, Sejna would change the rubbing of her breasts to instead just sandwiching his cock between her breasts, squeezing his girth as much as possible to force yet another climax out of the boy for the match. And as she did, Lusy would then put more pressure into her sleeperhold, aiming to knock the boy soon after his high on his orgasm.

And once that was achieved, the two busomy maids would release and lhy the boy back on the canvas, having had their fill of messing with him for their round and wanting to leave something left for their mistress to finish off. And as they would get out, they would hold the ropes apart so that Auphemia herself could enter the ring once more.

"Aww, you look so tired Yuto~" She'd say, leaning down to let her massive breasts hang, further taunting him with her curves. "Don't worry, this won't last much longer. I'll have you cumming again and then I'll be willing to hear those sweet final words from you."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:26 pm

"Uuh... uuunnggh...!" it wasn't long before Yuto began to climax again, his cock twitched and spurted its load into Sejna's cleavage.

Unfortunately, he didn't get to enjoy the orgasm for too long as Lusy then knocked him out with the sleeper. By the time he regained consciousness, he saw Auphemia towering over him, her breasts hanging over his face to make him blushed immediately. He was too flustered, not to mention weakened by this time to put any sort of defiant act towards her. He already knew that these women would have their way no matter what and he's too powerless to stop them.

"Y-yes..." the boy gulped nervously.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:14 pm

“Good to see you’re now accepting this.” The busty mistress would smile in response, reaching down and picking the boy up to guide him to the corner. From there she’d rest him against the turnbuckle, giving him something to lean on before she would begin their fun.

To start, She’d start with fast, light breast slaps across his face, going back and forth but not so much striking to cause any real damage this time. At this point he wasn’t even an opponent and now the mistress was just having fun with her new boy toy. And fun she would have, for once she was done with her taunting breast slaps, she’d bend a bit to mix things up.

Starting from just above his waist, she’d rub her breasts all the way up his torso until they were just below his chin, repeating the process again and again. Each time she started and ended, she’d pause for a second to let him feel her bosom at both places, teasing him with a good view of her cleavage when it was just short of his face. She was further taunting him, as at this point there was nothing he could do to stop her.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Exhausted and powerless, Yuto showed no resistance as Auphemia led him to the corner and rested him there. Even her expression looked like someone who was put under the woman's spell, his eyes glued to her breasts almost the whole time. As she gave him light smacks with her tits, Yuto occasionally flinched and groaned, but he didn't even to try defending himself anymore as if he's already broken.

Auphemia then switched her game into something more stimulating, rubbing her breasts on his front to turn him on again. Yuto moaned and squirmed a bit, but rather than protesting, it looked like the boy was actually lusting for more of her teasing.

"O-ooh... A-Auphemia-sama..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:43 pm

“Yes, say my name Yuto.” Auphemia would say, continuing her lovely breast rubbing across his body as she did. “I want everyone to know that you desire nothing more than my breasts. To be made silly and a toy further if it meant getting a better feeling of the bosom that will seal this match.”

And after her taunt, Auphemia would wrap her arms around Yuto and lift him into a bearhug, stepping away from the corner to the center so that everyone could see. And in the same fashion as she started this match, using her delicious boobs to squeeze and smack his boyhood while occasionally putting pressure on his back. “And something I want to know personally, for future reference of course~” She’d tease, letting him know it would be an embarrassing question.

“Which of my maids’ breasts felt the best?” She’d question, taking a few seconds to really squeeze his manhood, wanting his arousal to take over and reveal his juicy aroused thoughts.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:53 pm

"Uurgg... h-haaa...!" Yuto moaned as Auphemia put him into a bearhug and dragged him away from the corner.

The pressure wasn't much, but what the woman was doing with her breasts certainly turning him silly from the pleasure. He couldn't even feel embarrassed anymore being toyed around by his opponent like this. The boy had already accepted his fate as a plaything for Auphemia and her maids, even considering himself lucky to have such honor...

Her questions made him twitched slightly. It was hard to think of anything but pleasure right now, but he did try to figure out which maid whose breasts felt better than the others. It wasn't an easy thing to figure, but he managed to do it by the end.

"Nnh... i-it was... A-Alcia-san's... haaa..." he'd say between his moaning.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:59 pm

“Fufufu, the obvious choice.” Alcia giggled from the side, getting a sideways glare from Camil.

“He only likes yours more because you didn’t do any actual fighting.”

“Still a reason~”

“That’s good to know, Alcia was always good with her tits.” Auphemia lightly laughed, continuing to rub his manhood while he was in her grasp. “But I want you to now tell the whole arena who has the best of this entire match. Whose breasts have claimed your resistance and will now have you submit to your defeat.”

Auphemia would then start to increase the pressure of her breasts around his cock, mixing the movements of her rubbing and the pressuring squeeze to work Yuto once again to a strength draining climax, one that would decide the end of this little match. “I want you to shout your submission to my tits as you surrender yourself to pleasure!”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next