Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, bricktown, BritBrat, dragonswill, Grievous77, Iceman, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, Zero

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for matches

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm by dragonswill

Hello again it is I dragonswill again im currently looking for more matches if anyone would like to fight my girls i would gladly talk matches with you.

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11174-dragons-girls#293901

here's my roster please don't be worry i am okay with loses for some of my characters but some you need to convince me on why you want them to lose. the ones that are okay for loses are Del Lizzy AI Hoshi and Misaka please Message me on pm or Dm me on discord Kevin#5221.

thank you …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for Discord/Forum matches involving Karina Northman

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:57 pm by Cirno

Just PM me here or on Discord if you're interested or have a plan involving Karina.

Comments: 1

Match request

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:42 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Hi I am looking for matches , and hope someone will react to this post. Plan on posting some new wrestlers before the year is over ^^

Comments: 2

A Promise Kept

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Promise Kept - Page 2 Empty Re: A Promise Kept

Post by acuya on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:42 pm

Mariah closed her eyes as Darya went to work. Not because of any order, mind you, though she would’ve gladly done so at the slightest urging. No, this was a move all her own, a way to make an exciting moment even more exciting. No visual distractions, at least for the moment. Nothing to take away from their enjoyment. Just the pain. Only the pain.

Not that it was truly needed. Darya excelled at this, was capable of driving out the best sensation from Mariah’s body. She tensed up at the crop’s touch, expecting it to come down hard, with enough force to leave welts - but no. Soft. Gentle. Soothing. That was the game they played today. Mariah could feel the hairs along her body stand up and the blood rush through every vein, as her every cell reacted to the incredible energy that was-

Mariah’s eyes shot open at the sound of their charging wives, rushing to meet each other in the titanic duel. Two bodies, glistening in the sun, moving at full tilt, driven by lust and power and the unbending desire to dominate.

”I...love...this.” Mariah muttered through the gag, her words coming out as a slur.

She moaned and arched her back, a stretching cat, as Darya’s crop continued to do its work. This was zen.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:18 am

Darya and Mariah, like their wives, were perfectly in sync in this moment. They weren't doppelgangers, but they had fallen in love with a pair of doppelgangers, and more often than not Darya knew she could count on knowing what Mariah was thinking and acting in concert with her. Mariah closed her eyes, let herself get lost in the anticipation, letting her other senses fill her with nervous energy as Darya teasingly tapped her back with the crop, holding off on delivering another stinging blow to the backside for the time being.

Their wives were on the screen, and for a moment the two of them were distracted, watching the scantily-clad Bubbles and fully-nude Femke charging at each other and initiating this incredible, decisive conflict. Mariah spoke through the ball gag, her words muffled and slurred, but still intelligible.

Darya sighed happily and nodded, showing a small moment of vulnerability even as the domme. "So do I." She watched Mariah arch her back like a cat, and, at full extension, she swung her riding crop down powerfully on that upturned rear end, cackling softly as she did so and sliding the crop tip back and forth across those butt cheeks.

"So do I."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on September 20, 2019.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:38 pm

It occurred to Mariah that this might’ve been the first time in a long time that she’d actually seen a match of Bubbles that she wasn’t personally there for, her first time watching it through a camera lens. She and her wife weren’t too big on going over their old material, tending to devote most of their training time to practice new techniques or weight train. It was a surreal experience, with a part of her wanting to be there with Bubbles, cheer her on as her love took on the greatest challenge of her career, living out her dream match.

But that couldn’t be. She and Femke had to fight unabated, no distractions, and there was a quality to watching it from the camera as well. She could see all the angles, appreciate it from different, savor every pulse pounding moment…

She was drawn out of her revelry by a sharp crack against her butt, filling the room with the sound of leather on flesh and drawing a muffled squeal from Mariah. She fell forward, flopped to her chest, and breathed heavy through her nose.

She needed to please this woman. Needed to.

Staying low, she turned and crawled to Darya’s feet, not even looking up as she found them. She dipped low and nuzzled against them, a puppy looking for affection from her mistress, trying to earn her caring love, supplicating herself.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:23 am

The crack of Darya's whip could not completely swallow up the sound of the impressive collision between the two combatants on the screen, and a small shiver went up Darya's spine as she watched Femke and Bubbles begin to grapple and grope at each other. She thought about the amazing sex she and Femke had had for weeks leading up to this fight, the Dutch brawler gushing about everything she was going to do to Bubbles, Darya offering modifications and new ideas. That was the best kind of training session, the two of them had always believed: every second imbued with sex. Femke had tested some of her Bubbles-busting techniques on Darya, who had found them very effective.

Perhaps, as the night went on, Darya could try a few of them out on Mariah. Right now, though, after that last hit, the lighter-haired woman was meek and compliant, desperate to please her mistress. She dipped her head down low, and, as tempting a target as that upturned, wiggling butt was, Darya refrained from the whip again. It was better to catch her from behind, anyway.

She flexed her toes, splaying the five of them on the foot Mariah was nuzzling out, rubbing them casually against the woman's face. "Lick my boot, slave. Ze toes, ze heel. And tell me vhy I should let you be under my foot tonight, my little slut."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on September 20, 2019.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:47 pm

Mariah had expected Darya to strike her ass, what with the way she had it raised and wiggling. She might as well have painted two bullseyes on it, one for each cheek, practically begging for the treatment - but no, it never came. No strike. No pain. Darya left her ass unmolested for the time being.

But that didn’t mean Mariah was disappointed. Far from it, really. The mere anticipation was enough to keep her hot and ready, and she shivered, knowing that the pain could come at every second. That was one of the marks of a true domme, in her opinion - one that knew when to strike and when not strike, who didn’t just flail away like some angry child. The fear of pain could be even more effective than the pain itself, when properly applied.

At Darya’s command - not sooner, not later - Mariah began to lick away, lathering her mistress’ boot in saliva, doing her best to leave not a single dry inch. Thorough, quick, eager, she made her way underneath, ignoring any bad tastes, then went to work on the heel, getting it from all sides.

”Because,” She did her best to speak and lick at the same time. ”I know you, mistress. I know you so well. I can tell what you want, what you need. We’re so in sync, so perfect for each other.” She put real pleading in her voice, real longing, and didn’t have to fake much of it.

”Please, let me serve you.”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum