Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friend Like Me

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Friend Like Me - Page 5 Empty Re: Friend Like Me

Post by skip-stop Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:40 pm

She managed to free herself, but the problems did not decrease. Immediately after Lily let her go, Karen collapsed to the floor and remained lying almost motionless. Damn it, it was really hot here. This summer day pulled out almost all her powers and now the street fighter only dreamed of lying quietly for a minute and restoring her breath. Her body ached after Lily’s hold, but at the same time, she still seemed to feel fingers on her crotch. The Japanese girl looked at her rival just at the moment when she began to speak.

- Hah, - Karen grinned weakly.

Hawk Moth has already heard such things. But even she herself did not yet understand why she was doing this. On the one hand, she really always longed for victory. On the other hand, she was just very stubborn. But most likely the truth was somewhere in the middle or in general was in another place. Karen simply could not live in peace if she knew that she had not put all her diligence into something. That is why when she has to use her fists, she will never back down. She will fight until the moment when her body can no longer move. Only then is she ready to admit defeat.

Speaking of defeat, it seems that Lily was also not ready to give up the victory. How else to explain the fact that she got to her feet and went to Karen? And this is not to mention that the Englishwoman grabbed the street fighter by the hair, forcing her to her feet. Karen snorted, feeling Crow's hand on her hair, but she was forced to rise. And after a moment, Lily already lifted Karen onto her shoulders, it seems she preparing something grand.

- You are mistaken, - Karen whispered, recalling Lily's last words.

Yes, Karen is ready to admit defeat if her body is no longer able to continue to fight. But now was not that case. Before Lily could manage to realize her plan, Karen was going to hit her rival with her knee to the right temple and with elbow to the left temple almost simultaneously. She hoped that after this, the Englishwoman would loosen her grip and Karen could stand up on feet behind Lily. And if all this happened, then she would half bent her fists, straining the phalanges of her fingers.

- Hawk Moth bites, - she would say.

Karen was going to strike to the right and left of the second lumbar vertebra, then the strikes would have moved higher, two strikes to the right and left of the fifth and tenth thoracic vertebrae and she was going to complete her turn with two strikes to the right and left of the second cervical vertebra.

If she could do what she had planned, then Lily should have felt her back and neck almost completely paralyzed, and even thought of movement should have hurt her. Yes, that was not for long, but that would be enough. Just like it was yesterday at the end of their match. Right before the Black Crow lost.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:45 pm

Black Crow lifted Hawk Moth on shoulders. It was hard for her to breathe, her whole body was covered with sweat, but Lily was not going to stop. Now it will all end. She just need to throw Karen on the sofa and pin her, having won. A few more moments and it will be over.

– Nnnrrrrraaaaahhhh!!!! – cried the Englishwoman.

Due to two strokes in temples, the girl's eyes darkened. She absolutely did not expect that Karen is still able to provide such active resistance. Lily's hands loosened grip and this made it possible for Karen to get off the Englishwoman’s shoulders and to feet behind her. Crow, meanwhile, mechanically put her hands on her temples, she had a terrible hum in her head, she could not even concentrate on the thought that she needed to defend herself.

Too late. Lily had a very impressive memory. But this time, she did not need to delve into her memory for a long time. It was very simple to recall this terrible feeling when you were pierced with a rapier, because it happened only yesterday. Black Crow in all its glory felt eight strokes from the lower back to the neck. Her whole back and neck were petrified, she felt that she could not move, and any attempt to do this leads to pain. Mathematical error. Again.

Lily's legs buckled, and she fell to her knees, unable to raise her arms to protect herself or at least turn over her shoulder. She seemed to have returned to yesterday, because yesterday’s match ended almost the same as everything was happening now.

“No... how is this possible... I... had an advantage...” – Lily could not understand the reasons for her failure.

And her second voice was silent. The voice was disappointed. Lily was disappointed.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Maybe Karen did not have as much intelligence as Lily, but now she was sure that the chances were on her side. After the last strike, the Englishwoman knelt down, Hawk Moth knew that now Lily is not able to do anything. Like her new friend, Karen’s breathing was heavy, sweat was rolling down her body. Her powers was also almost running out. It had to be finished. Karen's hand was already reaching for Black Crow's hair, but suddenly the girl stopped herself.

Karen snorted in displeasure. Again. This feeling again. It has been with her recently. The match against the beautiful red-haired flower. At that time she felt that she did not want to deliver more pain to her rival than was necessary. And now it was absolutely the same. Karen was unhappy with herself. During the fight, she should not have such thoughts.

She could grab Lily and end with her using one of her crushing finishers. But she could not do it, Karen knew that it would be too painful for their home brawl. The right hand of Hawk Moth grabbed the neck of Black Crow, with the left hand the Japanese girl recorded her hold. The street fighter fell to her side, dragging Lily along with her, while wrapping her legs around the Englishwoman's waist. Thus, Karen decided to return everything to where it all began, because now she wanted to deal with her friend and rival with the help of rear naked choke.

- Two beautiful sweaty girls cling to each other, completing their wrestle... - Karen whispered to Lily, - I still feel your soft fingers on my pussy, I want to fuck you, Lily, I want it so much, so go to sleep.

Feeling that their brawl was coming to an end, Karen's sexual arousal intensified. The feeling that she would win now only added fuel to the fire. All this had long been time to finish and now she will not let Lily go until she taps or faints.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:13 pm

“No, I can’t leave everything just like that, I have to move”, – thought Lily.

But she couldn’t. Hawk Moth bites did their job, she couldn't move. No matter how much she wanted, Black Crow couldn’t do anything at all. She could only guess how the Japanese girl would decide to finish all this.

However, she had an amazing ease in her soul. Crow was not going to lose their home brawl, but now she did not feel shame. She got a whole bunch of emotions and those emotions were good. Now she felt... gratitude. Gratitude that Karen not stroking her head, not reassuring and not saying that everything will be fine. She gave Lily exactly what she needed — a good stirring up.

Suddenly, the Englishwoman felt Karen's arms curl around her neck, and almost immediately after that the girls fell on their side, and Lily’s waist was caught between the legs of Hawk Moth. Even here, her new friend approached the question quite interestingly. Karen seems to have decided to end their wrestling. Lily felt the air in her lungs run out. The whole body began to become cottony. The Englishwoman's hands twitched, she felt that she could move again, although it was still painful. She laid her hands on Karen's hand, trying to at least slightly loosen this hold.

– I want to fuck you, Lily, I want it so much, so go to sleep, – Crow heard a whisper near her ear.

She too. She wanted that too. Now Lily was full of emotions. However, her body was exhausted, the hot air and their confrontation took a huge amount of calories from the Englishwoman. Crow knew what she needed to do. She had to tap. But she never did it in her life. She lost matches due to a submission hold, but it never was tap. How? She suffered pain until she lost consciousness. Like this time...

The Englishwoman's eyes rolled back, her body went limp and her hands fell to the floor, no longer trying to loosen Karen’s grip. It was all over.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:32 am

When Lily put her hands on Karen's hand, the girl only tightened her grip on the Englishwoman's neck. Now was not the time to give slack, Hawk Moth was going to finish it all here and now. The girl was waiting for a knock from Lily. But instead Karen felt Crow's body go limp. Lily's hands fell to the floor and Karen freed the brunette, turning her on her back.

- Phew... - the street fighter breathed.

A little more and she herself would probably have lost consciousness. The sweat on her body was already clammy, and her breathing was still heavy. Karen looked at the defeated rival, and a wide smile appeared on her face. She won. Again. Although this was not a real match, but she again defeated Black Crow. Unconscious Lily in her underwear looked extremely sexy, a shiver ran through Karen's body and the girl licked her lips.

Hawk Moth rose to her feet, spending a few seconds to get her balance, then went to the table and picked up her phone and turned on the selfie mode. She returned to Lily's body, the Japanese girl put her foot between the beautiful tits of the defeated rival in a victorious pose, and took a photo. Karen grinned quietly and looked down. The street fighter froze in place, and a new wave of trembling ran through her body. An irresistible desire captured her mind.

Her foot rose a little higher, gently running her toes over the Englishwoman's velvet skin. Her foot was already on Lily's neck, but she was going to skip this stop. Karen ran her toes over Lily's cheek, and then touched Black Crow's lips with her toes, slightly bending the lower lip down. Karen's knees bent slightly, and she laid her left hand on her pussy, excitation and pleasure overwhelmed her. She really wanted to put her toes in Lily's mouth now.

"No... no... no... it's not fair", - Karen stopped herself mentally.

She removed her foot from Lily's face and closed her eyes for a few moments, trying to cast aside her dirty thoughts. Karen took a deep breath and then lowered down. She raised Lily on her arms. Well, the brunette was definitely not a feather, but the Japanese girl had the strength to gently lay her new friend on the sofa.

Karen sat on Crow's lower abdomen and leaned over to her pretty face. Karen gently touched Lily's lips with her lips, and then whispered:

- It's time to get up, little bird.

And after that, she was going to gently ran her tongue first on the English cheek's right cheek, and then on her lower lip.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:57 pm

The Englishwoman did not even notice how she lost consciousness, it always comes unexpectedly. She knew that admit defeat and tap out was the easiest way. But she never did that. And even realizing that they now only have a friendly brawl, Lily was not ready to step over herself.

So now her mind was somewhere in the dark. She felt nothing and thought of nothing. Therefore, Karen had a complete carte blanche for various actions, which she managed to use, albeit within a certain decency. Although in a few minutes she will have to wake up and realize what just happened. Perhaps she would prefer to sleep a little longer, but on the other hand... the day is not over yet.

When Karen moved Black Crow to the sofa, Lily moved slightly, it seems she was beginning to regain consciousness. Somewhere far, far away she heard words that it was time for a little bird to wake up. Is it about her? Difficult... the former MMA fighter had the feeling that she had slept for ages.

– Mmmm? – she moaned barely audibly, feeling something soft on her lips.

The brunette opened her eyes, her consciousness began to clear. What is it? She felt something pleasant moving down her cheek. And now on her lower lip. Oh... that was Karen's tongue. Yes, Lily definitely didn't mind waking up that way. Hawk Moth turned this day into a real holiday. Lily was a very complex person who was almost unfamiliar with the most ordinary human joys. But now she enjoyed every second that Karen gave her.

She smiled slightly and stuck out her tongue. At first, she wanted to get in touch with Karen's tongue to make it clear to the Japanese girl that she was awake. And then Lily bowed her head slightly forward to softly kiss her new friend. At first, softly, but then the girl was determined to continue their game of tongues, starting a deep French kiss. Meanwhile, Lily put her hands on Karen's waist. She had very nice skin...
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:02 pm

Damn it, that was nice. Lily waking up like a little child. And the little children always looked cute, unless they screamed like crazy, of course. A blissful smile appeared on Karen's face as her tongue intertwined with Lily's. A shiver ran through the body of the Japanese girl.

- You looked damn sexy when I choked you out, - Karen whispered playfully.

However, instead of answering Black Crow began a kiss. At first it was a calm and measured kiss, but literally in an instant this kiss turned into a deep French. Their tongues played in a passionate dance. Karen winced once more when she felt the brunette's hands on her waist.

- Mmmmmfff... - the Japanese girl moaned barely audibly through the kiss.

She also put her hands on the waist of the Englishwoman, but she was not going to stop there. Karen gently ran her hands up the torso of her new friend, and at the end of the path, each of her hands was on Lily's. Karen locked the fingers of their hands together. Her eyes were closed and she was completely surrendered to what was happening. It was very hot here. And this was connected not only with high air temperature.

Hawk Moth felt like their bodies smelled of sweat, but even in this she saw something sexy. Why is it so hard to stop? Now she wanted this kiss not to end. The enjoyment was too much. But…

- I hope... you will join me in the shower, - Karen asked, breaking their kiss and licking her lips.

She got up from the belly of the Englishwoman and stretched out well before winking at her friend and heading to the bathroom. She already understood that Lily was not so quiet and diligent Englishwoman, which seemed at first glance. And now she was wondering if Black Crow would follow her? In any case, Karen went into the bathroom, where there was a sufficiently large shower corner, which could fit a lot more than two people. The girl loved free space. She get off her bra, which fell to the floor, and then took off her panties. Having entered the shower area, the girl turned on comfortable semi-cool water and raised her head up, enjoying this coolness after all the last hot actions.

"Please... come to me", - the girl thought.

She really wanted Lily to make that decision.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Lily flinched as Karen's palms ran through her body. At the end their palms intertwined. The Englishwoman felt the hot breath of her friend, and pleasant sensations spread throughout her body, bringing more and more emotions. Karen's language was incredibly agile, but Lily herself did not lag behind, she was well aware that this game is for two and that real pleasure can only be obtained if both partners do everything necessary for the bliss of the other.

Now Lily felt alive. She had not had intimacy for almost an eternity. And now she wanted to cry with happiness. Now, more than anything else, she wanted what was happening to last forever. But that was not possible. Especially considering that Karen tore their kiss. Lily even pursed her lips slightly because of this, she had not yet fully enjoyed her friend.

– Ah? – only the girl managed to say before Karen got to her feet and left the living room.

Joint shower? Will Lily join? So far, this question has been the most stupid of what the Englishwoman heard today. Karen definitely shouldn't have persuaded her. Because Lily almost immediately got to her feet and followed the Japanese girl. When she went into the bathroom, Karen was already in the shower corner, and her underwear was on the floor. Lily licked a little, and then took off her own underwear. Now she was completely unlike the insensitive machine that she was constantly. Such an effect could only be caused by people like Karen, who introduced a special welter into the life of the Englishwoman.

Lily entered the shower area, with all her skin feeling the cool water, which was so pleasant after the unbearable heat. Lily's arms wrapped around Karen's waist, and her breasts pressed against the back of the Japanese girl.

– I'm here... – the brunette whispered, and then her lips touched Karen’s neck, her nipples almost immediately began to harden.

At first it was a soft and gentle touch, but then the Englishwoman began to suck the skin on Karen's neck to leave a small bruise, on this beautiful and delicate skin.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:17 pm

Karen decided to surrender to chance, and now she with closed eyes enjoyed the water that washed her body. If Lily will come, it means that dreams still come true, but if not, then... well, not all and far from always get what they want. However, the Japanese girl was honest with herself, now she only wanted one, and she was ready to pray to all the gods so that her wish would be fulfilled.

The noise of the water covered all other sounds. Although now Karen was far from reality and plunged into the world of dreams. She also had not had intimacy for a long time, especially with an unusual person. If this chic Englishwoman decides on this one, Karen could even ask her to do something...

What is it? Such soft and pleasant... someone's gentle hands hugged Karen's waist and something pressed against her back. The girl started and a smile appeared on her face.

- Thank you for coming, - she said.

And after that, Karen moaned lingeringly, but softly. Lily's lips touched her neck, it was so nice... but it became even more pleasant when the Englishwoman began to suck this skin. Karen's left hand rose and lay on Lily's head, clutching her closer. A strong wave of excitement passed through the body of the Japanese girl, from which her legs even shook slightly. She lightly grabbed Lily by the hair and pushed her head away from her neck. Karen turned to face her friend, now their naked bodies were in contact with each other in a much more pleasant manner.

- Your nipples are so hard... you get excited quickly, - Karen said, feeling her nipples rub against Lily's nipples and because of this they also began to harden, - though... yes... it's mutual.

Karen put one hand on Lily's nape, and placed her other hand on the Englishwoman's waist. She approached to her face and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Now, standing under cold water, Karen wondered why these drops do not evaporate. Because now their bodies were so hot that the Japanese girl was even dizzy. Or was it not because of the temperature? Was it really because of emotions? Can not be. Does Karen was infatuated by Lily?

- Can I rub your back, sweetie? - asked Karen, without stopping the kiss.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:12 pm

The girl enjoyed this in all aspects of her perception. Since she had not had such a pleasant experience for a long time, she was still quite a bit constrained, but now, feeling Karen trembling because of Lily's lips on her neck, the Englishwoman was gaining more and more confidence that she was doing everything right. Water, flowing down their bodies, gave the atmosphere a special charm. Lily with a little regret pulled back from Karen's neck, but when the Japanese girl turned to face her, Lily closed her eyes with a slight smile.

– Yes, your truth, – she giggled slightly.

And indeed, the Englishwoman was excited quite quickly, although she did not expect this from Karen. Using her intellect and ability to analyze people, she was sure that Karen belongs to the type of people who quite often have a good time with different partners. She was not going to condemn such an approach to life, now it was important for her that both of them were well. Lily exhaled involuntarily and intermittently due to the contact of their nipples.

When Karen put her hand on nape of the brunette and started the kiss, Lily gently ran her hands along the waist of the Japanese girl, and then move her hands a little further and lay them on her new friend’s beautiful ass. To play a little, Lily slightly squeezed Karen's buttocks and pressed her friend's body closer to her. Inside the Englishwoman was what was commonly called butterflies. Or is it more correct to say moths? Someone loved sex as such, but for a person like Lily it was much more personal. Now she felt genuine pleasure not because of the process itself, but because she was next to a person like Karen.

– My back? – Lily asked when Karen broke the kiss. – Maybe better I? And not the back...

The Englishwoman licked her lips, slightly biting her lower lip, and then took a little shower gel in each of her palms. In one motion, she turned Karen face to the wall. The Englishwoman put her palms on Karen's palms and forced her friend to put them on the wall so that there was a small distance between the Japanese girl and the wall. Then Lily smoothly ran her hands along Karen's hands, leaving a little gel on them. Then the girl ran along the back of her friend, lingering a little on her ass. She again squeezed these buttocks slightly before moving her hands to the front of Karen's body.

The brunette smoothly ran her hands over the girl's hips, and then rose a little higher. She smoothly, almost without touching, ran her fingers through Karen's pussy, and then rose higher. The gel remained just a little bit, but this was enough to stay on the small but beautiful tits of the Japanese girl. Lily began massaging this breast, turning the gel into foam and then she began to rub Karen's back with her own breast and whole body, also creating foam, but this time on her own body too.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next