Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Harrier, kerflubble, killcarrion, Sebastian, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

New segment for the AFW magazine, need lovely ladies of friction!

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:29 am by daemongirl

So Natasha is going to begin hosting a monthly segment for the magazine, title isn't set in the stone yet but the idea is "Babe of the Month" where its a photoshoot plus a small interview with the chosen lady for that month. Need someone for January onward so if interested post here or shoot me a message, this can be just for fun with Natasha who will be her usual flirty self or to push a character or talk about what you're doing story wise with them, ending with a spot in the magazine with a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

Where is that stupid Spider?

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:00 am by Tarantulust

Raccoon and Tiger: Sebastian vs Lilliana - Page 2 Sojqtwc
Greeting's Flesh Bags!

My name is Tarantulust! I have been gone for a while...and to be honest I won't return for some time either. Megatron has been busting my rear, and Energon is scarce here. A close pal of mine left the site recently, and it put some things in perspective for me. I play a bunch of cartoonish villains because thats all I am ever any good at. Each character based of a colleague of mine ranging from the famous Starscream to the rampant …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Tension Showdown 2019 Start Date

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:40 am by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo all of AFW!

Due to personal issues in my life, I have been a bit slow in setting up the latest Showdown PPV. But, matches are planned, and I know everyone is working hard to build their matches for the show.

To that end, I will be pushing back the original start date of the show.

Showdown 2019 will start November 20th.

Comments: 0

Raccoon and Tiger: Sebastian vs Lilliana

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Raccoon and Tiger: Sebastian vs Lilliana - Page 2 Empty Re: Raccoon and Tiger: Sebastian vs Lilliana

Post by SimplyMoon on Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:31 pm

Things were going from bad to worse as the Tiger was being overwhelmed with blows, looking for every opportunity to get out of the engagement to catch her breath for a little bit and try to get this match back on track, but as soon as she could it was too late as it left an opening for Sebastian to grab her by the side of her neck and was struck by a nasty uppercut, bent forward and coughing harshly.

-La Avispa Negra II
-Aisha Love
-Ragna the Crushing Beast
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Raccoon and Tiger: Sebastian vs Lilliana - Page 2 Empty Re: Raccoon and Tiger: Sebastian vs Lilliana

Post by Sebastian on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Seeing how his attack was deeming to be successful thus far the ring tail needed to push further before a retaliation was made, not desiring to see her full strength and get a whooping defeat.

Her head was placed between his legs while wrapping his arms around her waist, raising the feline forcing her to see on his shoulders. Sebastian was planning to ram her back into the rubber cords of the ring to bounce her off and crashing her front body into the mat.

----------------------------------------------------------
Tension
Li Jin
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19066-li-jin-the-crimson-boxer#518044
Yellow Shark
http://www.afwrpg.com/t18888-yellow-shark#514401
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:47 pm

Lilliana would only feel the world turn upside as she was lifted up by the strong raccoon and then pain as her back arched and bounced off the ring ropes and then down onto mat again in a painful heap, barely able to move after such a move. Things were looking bleaker and bleaker, but her tiger spirit still wasn't done. She was going to turn this match one way or the other, she just had to adapt to such an opponent.

"Gaaahh," she groaned, turning her body so that she was a little bit away from her impact point and on her back.

-La Avispa Negra II
-Aisha Love
-Ragna the Crushing Beast
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:01 am

"No don't you start running away lil kitty" The raccoon cop just needed to go at this pace in a steady manner, maybe winning over Liliana before she get to use any of her martial prowess. Stomping one of her ankles to pin her from moving, her other leg was seen hovering by h his paws executing one mean looking ankle lock that felt like it was a newspaper getting wrangled.

----------------------------------------------------------
Tension
Li Jin
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19066-li-jin-the-crimson-boxer#518044
Yellow Shark
http://www.afwrpg.com/t18888-yellow-shark#514401
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum