Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Harrier, Kelsea, kerflubble, killcarrion, Sebastian, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

New segment for the AFW magazine, need lovely ladies of friction!

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:29 am by daemongirl

So Natasha is going to begin hosting a monthly segment for the magazine, title isn't set in the stone yet but the idea is "Babe of the Month" where its a photoshoot plus a small interview with the chosen lady for that month. Need someone for January onward so if interested post here or shoot me a message, this can be just for fun with Natasha who will be her usual flirty self or to push a character or talk about what you're doing story wise with them, ending with a spot in the magazine with a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

Where is that stupid Spider?

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:00 am by Tarantulust

Jackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 Sojqtwc
Greeting's Flesh Bags!

My name is Tarantulust! I have been gone for a while...and to be honest I won't return for some time either. Megatron has been busting my rear, and Energon is scarce here. A close pal of mine left the site recently, and it put some things in perspective for me. I play a bunch of cartoonish villains because thats all I am ever any good at. Each character based of a colleague of mine ranging from the famous Starscream to the rampant …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Tension Showdown 2019 Start Date

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:40 am by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo all of AFW!

Due to personal issues in my life, I have been a bit slow in setting up the latest Showdown PPV. But, matches are planned, and I know everyone is working hard to build their matches for the show.

To that end, I will be pushing back the original start date of the show.

Showdown 2019 will start November 20th.

Comments: 0

Jackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai)

Post by OmegaVan0 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:21 pm

Jackal was approaching Dani as she had taken refuge near the other side of the ring, the Ace of the Galaxy had her eyes focused on Dani before suddenly that was broken and pulled towards one of the other girls at ring side who had jumped up on the apron and started shouting. Both Jackal and the referee were confused at what it was she was going on about, Jackal more so when she was accused of having a string in her hand from the ring. Jackal had nothing of the sort but the accusation was enough to keep her distracted as well as the referee.

Giving the third girl of the Brat Pack to slid in and hook around her foot, yanking it out from underneath Jackal as she went tumbling forward! She managed to catch herself by throwing out her leg to brace herself as she dropped down to a knee. However, the sudden drop onto her leg had hyper stretched her calf muscle, a tinge of pain washing over her face as she grasped at her leg, stunned momentarily!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Jackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai)

Post by Kelsea on Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:20 pm

Cham Cham let out a triumphant "Nyan!" as her paw clasped around Jackal's ankle and was able to yank sharply towards the ropes, causing her to trip and painfully stretch the calfl muscle... With her feline work done, for now, the green haired kawaii slipped fully back out of the ring... Izzi's protest that she was making to the ref also seemed to inexplicably resolve itself with little fuss at all.

"Oh, my mistake..." She chimed melodically with a smirk on her lips "guess she was holding nothing but a big fat L...." The ref scowled at the brats she cheerfully and obidiently hopped back down off of the apron of the ring to allow the match to continue.

Dani was breathing hard and still trying to cover up a little, but at seeing the big girl go down to her knee suddenly, she realized it might be now or never... Pushing through the pain of her previous fall, Dani scrambled up to her feet and then flung her cute soft naked form at Jackal.. Trying to land breast and belly first against Jackal's face in a crossbody take down... Hoping that she'd be able to knock the cowgirl backwards down to the mat with her own body on top of her

Spotlight
characters:
Jackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 ELZuoMvJackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 OG5hnuaJackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmJackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea

http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:07 pm

Focusing on her leg as she kicked it about, trying to shake the pain away, Jackal was left at a vulnerable position as she stumbled. Before she had a chance to react, Izzi was already on the attack with an opportunistic crossbody that crashed into Jackal. Normally she would've been able to stand her ground and take the hit from the smaller girl, however with a tweaked leg and half the balance, even the small Izzi was able to take Jackal off of her feet as Jackal crashed to the mat.

"Nggh!" she groaned out, on her back with the nude girl on top of her, Jackal attempted to shove Izzi off of her and if she was successful, she would sit up and clutch at her leg. She was in a bad state as Izzi found a way to press the advantage on her! Trying to get to a better position to defend herself, Jackal attempted to getup on her knee, hoping that would allow her to fend off any other attack that Izzi planned while she caught her breath.
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Dani's small cute body connected directly on Jackal's face, sending the blonde cowgirl down backwardsto the mat with the pink haired waiteress on top of her. Almost right away, the bigger woman was moving and trying to get the brat pack kawaii girl off of her, but Dani quickly wraped her arms around the back of Jackal's head and clung onto her for dear life, knowing that somehow she'd have to keep this advantage.

Dani naked small orbs were pressed directly into Jackal's face and after a moment, Dani moved her arms around her opponent's neck to secure a more purposeful headlock smother combination... Her small arms squeezing on Jackal's neck to try and cut off some of the blood supply to her brain while simultaneously squashing her boobs against her

"J-Just go to sleep." Dani implored, panting softly over the top of Jackal's forehead and hair

Spotlight
characters:
Jackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 ELZuoMvJackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 OG5hnuaJackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmJackal Tojo vs Danielle Rugu of the Brat Pack (Hardstyle Hentai) - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea

http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Yesterday at 7:53 am

Jackal shoved on Dani’s body, but the smaller girl quickly wrapped her arms around her head, locking her face right against the bare boobs of her opponent! Jackal’s face lit up red, the soft skin of those cute breasts grinding against her face was an experience that Jackal was not anticipating. Although it wasn’t as dangerous of a smother with that small chest of Dani, but with how tight the arms were against the back of her neck there was still a chance that Jackal could be put to sleep with this headlock smother combination.

It was not an option for the Ace of the Galaxy to lose in such a way as she continued to push on Dani and found little success. If the Waitress wasn’t going to let go, then Jackal would find another way as she would bring a hand back, planting into the mat as she tried to push herself up to a sitting base before attempting to power up back to her feet, holding onto Dani to try and use her strength advantage to muscle the Waitress up into the air!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum