by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:06 am

Okami could certainly not reply anything defiant at Astride's belittling taunts, and not only because his lips were silenced by much-more-than a mouthful of titty flesh, but more importantly because, hugged with mocking maternal tenderness to her bosom, and intimately rubbed by equally mocking but not-so maternal naughtiness, the wolf boy had been incapacitated to fight back any longer.

While Astride hefted her breasts up to furtherly engulf his face in suffocating loveliness, his lively boyhood seemed to be a glutton for erotic bullying, rubbed suggestively into full erection when its owner was about to be fall asleep, disgracefully seduced by the same woman who was insulting his best friends as weaklings, and was planning to soon have said weaklings sleep like babies in her bosom... just like she was going to cuddle the wolfie to aroused sleep.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:27 am

“Great, can’t even last long in a smother hold that doesn’t even have magic involved.” Astride would say as she released Okami, letting him flop onto his back while getting up off of him. “Maybe his friends will be a better challenge. But until then we’re stuck with wolfboy, such a waste of time.”

“If you are not intending to finish him, then I shall take it as mine.” Shisen would say as she moved down to mount Okami in a sexy 69, having felt to have waited long enough to get her needed energy from him. And the way she’d receive it, was by beginning to give the wolfboy a paizuri, her breasts glowing as she activated her drain spell. And to be sure she would get the energy, she’d wrap her mouth around his erection’s tip, adding onto the stimulation Okami was faced against.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:14 am

Okami was mumbling faintly in Astride's bosom, trying to desperately cling to consciousness but hopelessly spiraling towards humiliating slumber in her cradling arms, succumbing to her not-so-maternal intent, when she decided to just let him go and belittle his weakness.

He was at the mercy of three supervillainess who could absorb his power, experience, strenght, agility adding to themselves to make them strong, and him weak. How was he supposed to "be a challenge"?

"Ungfhh unffhhh you...you... gasp? Oh no not agai-nmffff...! 0///0".

Before he could even start throwing his tantrum and trying to fight back with the little strenghts that he had, Shisen was back all over him putting him into a sensuous 69 pin with his face nestled between her warm thighs making sure that he couldn't go anywhere, and her large breasts enveloping his young cock, glowing with her activating energy drain power as she even added cute (apparently cute) little suctions to its tip, so that she could fully savor his sweet sweet energy.
"N-nuuu...fuuhhnnn~", he moaned pityfully, squirming in flustered distress but unable to escape because Shisen was making him weak with pleasure... not to mention with draining him into a weakling.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:03 pm

Shisen wouldn’t even take Okami’s pleading into consideration, simply continuing to squeeze her large bosom around his boyhood while sucking at the tip. With each pulse of her breasts, Okami would feel bits of his remaining strength leaving him, although that was only to compare to the final drain that would come from this erotically effective move.

And that would come soon, as Shisen began to press her chest around his erection as tight as possible, her drain spell taking full effect as it’d attempt to drain the strength out of him through an intense climax. And of course, her mouth would take all of his cum, getting that bit of energy that would otherwise be missed out.

Once she was done, she would sit up on Okami’s chest and swallow his load, closing her eyes as she felt her power slowly reaching back to her full. “Satisfying, I can tell this is power that could be used to defeat the Demon King. However it proves ineffective against the female form of your species apparently.” Although he was facing her back, Okami likely would miss the second effect that Shisen’s drain had, as her breasts grew by a small amount, showing her increase in strength.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:57 pm

Okami couldn't do anything else than squirming and moaning in distress and...gods.. submissive pleasure, as Shisen's draining technique had a further demoralizing aspect to itself, stimulating the poor wolfboy with unwanted lust that made him even more powerless in her erotically pulsating hold.

"Annhh ahhnn...n-no please s-stop it.. ahhhnn~<3", He twitched in disgraceful bliss as Shisen had him... Pop! right into her awaiting mouth, shooting out his life force together with his surrendering spunk as he laid back in exhausted dizziness.

"Great intuition Miss Sherlock!" , Okami would think as it was now obvious that their ability to sensually drain strong males energy and mess up the serene mind state went hand-to-hand in making the otherwise powerful Spiritual Pressure warriors into nothing but cute male toy for these busty seductive villainess to play with... 0///0.

But what came out from the silverhair boy was just a faint breathless moan as he laid down in drained fatigue, feeling  Shisen's heavenly soft breasts squeeze tighter around his overmatched, now semi-flaccid penis, but unable to see from his angle, that it was due to the increased size of her breasts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:33 pm

“Lady Selunelia, would you please revive him more?” Shisen would request, wanting to regain more of her power. “I can feel my power growing more, and I would wish to get another level going before allowing him a moment’s pause.” The Demoness was sure to get her strength back, not even moving off from the wolfboy as she made her request.

“My Shisen, you’re much more lewd than I thought.” The busty witch would giggle, although float down to preform a smaller healing spell on Okami. “However, I can’t say no to my adorable little demon, now can I?”

“Thank you.” Shisen would say, going right to work on once again stimulating Okami’s cock, the wolfboy now feeling the tighter vice of her large breasts’ increased size. And this time as she sucked his tip, her tongue would come out, further working him over as she desired more of his energy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:28 pm

"S-Stop it... I know your name and address... just let me go and I promise to deliver you daily bottles of energies okey-uuunnghh?" @///@

Okami's attempt at humor was mostly aimed at having the busty villainess lower their guard, hopefully opening a chance of escaped fro the busty villinesses hut. But his hopes were soon absorbed together with his life force as soon as Shisen resumed her erotic energy drain 69 paizuri.

"F-fuu-ahhnn <3 P-Pleaseee... n-no more... it's aaahhh~ So wrooongg.. @///@".
Indeed, Shisen had grown larger, softer breasts from having sapped his energy before, and now those plump, erotic absorption devices were even more effective and enveloping, enabling the sexy demoness to drain the poor little wolfie nice and steady without a chance of escape.
"Annhh-ghh... t-tired.... @///@", he groaned faintly as Shisen sucked and sucked and sucked the energy out of him with erotic suction kisses ontop of hisboyhood, swirling her tongue for further effectiveness which had Okami moan ptyful, close to another crushing orgams that would most likely put him to sleep for good.

---

Ataru: "So... is this the place?"

Ryu: "Yes, I'm sure pretty much. Okami's tracks end here. He decided to camp nearby the hut, having smelled something suspicious as the doggie that he is. And then he just puffed. Ergo, the hut IS suspicious".  
Ryu explained arising a finger in a lecturing way, before getting more serious.

Ataru: "More importantly, we need to check the perimeter for possible traps before we break in. 300 meters around the hut. You go left, I pick the right. Let's see behind the house".

Ryu: "Sure sure, just stop acting like if we're in the army. It's creepy"

And with that, the Toranami boys split, having found Selunelia's hut and wanting to check for possible traps or alarms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:07 am

“I will stop once you have given me your energy.” Shisen would respond for a second before continuing with her sexy display of draining. The demoness was set on getting whatever remaining drops of power she could get from the wolfboy, and wouldn’t show any mercy as she’d eventually force yet another climax, swallowing his load while her breasts absorbed his energy again and grew once more.

As she did, Selunelia would detect a breach in one of her several barriers, looking into her staff to see Ataru and Ryu both walking around her little hut. “Oh~ it looks like we have our two visitors now.” She’d say, smiling as she figured these were the two friends Okami mentioned.

“Would you like us to go out and confront them?” Astride would ask, looking for the chance to have some fun with the latest signs of competition.

“Greet them and mention Okami. Offer to free him in exchange if they can defeat you.” She’d say as Shisen would remove herself from Okami, getting up and walking next to Astride. “I’ll tuck our little wolfboy in and meet with you two once I’m done. I’ll be sure to bring everyone to my ring so that we can properly have our fun.”

And so the two left, leaving Selunelia to place Okami in his new room of draining, where she intended on him staying for a long time to play with. And the two would go to where the boys would be detected, opening the doors to reveal them. “We are aware you’re out here, show yourselves.” Shisen would say.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:14 am

"Beautiful..but mean and complete lack of sense of humor... she is just like my ex girlfriend... @///@",
Okami woukd think to himself laying back in exhaustiin as Shisen absorbed another good share of his energy...and upgraded her bra size to the next letter, her stretchy top adjusting (barely) to the furtherly hefting boobage.

Outside, Ryu and Ataru had just only started to move into opposite directions when Shisen's voice freezed them on tracks. Bye bye stealth mission, the Toranami boys had to admit by just exchanging a quick stare to each others.

Ataru: "C-Come forth we are not afraid of you! 0///0", the young mage would talk first... Intimidating as usual with that kawaii face and stuttering voice, thought Ryu while taking word too.

Ryu: "We are adventureres but good guys, milady. In search of our friend and comrade Okami. If you have nothing to do with his disappearance, then you have nothing to fear from us. But if you are keeping him, then you better release him, now!".
Now...that was a fairly decent heroic speech. More or less.

Inside, the exhausted Okami was being cradle-carried by Selunelia to his draining room. A big, luxurious bedroom with plenty of fluffy pink pillows everywhere. And some pink colored restrainting devices scattered around the place too...fluffy ropes, furry handcuffs and such.
"N-no...the boys...must warn...", Okami groaned faintly. Meekly trying to escape from her amorous arms with strenghts that he didn't possess any longer. Those strenghts were bouncing in the enlarged bosom of their new owner now: Shisen.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:54 pm

“We are in possession of Okami, however he is currently with our mistress.” Shisen would state, appearing none to threatened by either of the boys. “Lady Selunelia has however offered you a chance to try and regain his freedom. However it will be a risky situation for you to handle.”

“You, versus us.” Astride would say, smirking as she intentionally left out the fact that Selunelia would be apart of their little battle that was being planned. “Should you manage to defeat us, we will release the wolfboy without any trouble. However you will suffer his same fate when you’re both beaten.”

“Nope, you’re done for the night wolfie.” Selunelia would say, shoving him face first into her bosom with the full intent of knocking him out. Adding in her draining, she’d be sure that he is out like a light quickly so that she can join her guards to greet and earn her newest energy sources.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next