Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, acuya, Cirno, ja15ke, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Nelv, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Afw or discord matches

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 am by wrestleryu

Hi there guys. I'm mostly seeking female opponents for mixed wrestling matches to be played here or discord. I'd play my boys as either uppity jobbers or switches, depending on scenario settings and personal likings ;p

Since I'm being quite active on discord recently, here's my discord for those who may like to add me:
Ryū#5296

Comments: 0

Powering down for a few Cycles...

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:40 am by Tarantulust

Dark Reign: A Dangerous Misunderstanding  - Page 3 VHiQxC2

Hello one and all.

First, I would like to apologize for the delays on my threads. I have been pretty silent over the past few weeks on this site, and I haven't been posting as much as I regularly do. I have been trying to keep up, and post something everyday, but at this point, I'm calling it.

My job is winding down, which oddly enough means my workload is at an all time high. Megatron is making me work overtime, and with the past three weeks being some odd …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Unexpected shit has come

Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am by skip-stop

In the words of Zoltan Chivay, "Long to tell, life is shit"

Therefore, I will be brief. A few days ago, something happened and therefore, from today and for an indefinite period, I greatly slow down in the publication of posts. I will continue to write posts as quickly as possible for my ppv thread because it is ppv. But I have to slow down in all other topics. I will try to keep up the pace, but I will definitely be slower than before this day. I could start writing posts of 4-5 lines, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Dark Reign: A Dangerous Misunderstanding

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dark Reign: A Dangerous Misunderstanding  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Reign: A Dangerous Misunderstanding

Post by Tarantulust on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:35 am

Markus seemed undaunted by Raul’s new weapon. How could he be? Raul was hardly a challenge thanks to his now discarded goons. Wounded, beaten like a dog, Raul appeared to be little more than a trapped animal, pressed against the corner of its cage, desperately lashing out while feeling for any kind of exit. He may as well be the mouse that would soon feed the hungry snake that slowly crept in on him. Markus’s red eyes watched the bottle carefully. With Raul’s arm out stretched like that, the bottle could cut and maybe be plunged into a victim, but unless he got Markus’s neck or face, it wouldn’t be much more than a slight, searing pain. That was something Markus was sure he could handle.

“Find any scraps in the dirt, Raul?” Markus asked, just as calm as his opponent, “Running out of space. Think I won’t kill you just cause they want you?”

He was using his words, worming his way into Raul’s head. He gestured with the blade and smiled, his free hand moving across his thigh, quickly snagging ahold of the syringe that rested in his pocket. Both hands were armed, but Markus was trying to hide it. In one hand rested subjugation, and in the other, death. A fitting selection, and the only way Raul would earn his freedom was by complete victory.

If only Markus believed in fate…

“Y’know, there’s a part of me that hates-!”

Suddenly, Markus struck! His blade shot forward towards the glass bottle that stood in his way, looking to make Raul panic and try to either retract or use the weapon and center his opponent. All the while, the hand with the needle popped out to the side, like a surprising snake waiting in the bushes to snag it prey! The hellfire pits that resided in Markus's eyes opened wide, his smile a wide grin, not because of the pain he planned to inflict, but simply his confidence overflowing and pouring through him. So sure of himself, he was already counting his wins!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Dark Reign: A Dangerous Misunderstanding  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Reign: A Dangerous Misunderstanding

Post by Cicilia on Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:18 am

"Well... The way I see it..." Raul muttered softly, eyeing up his opponent. He was confident, but not overly so. Whatever was coursing through his veins, beit drugs or blood, it didn't affect his head. He wasn't dumb enough to lunge right into Raul's bottle (he didn't think) nor was he cowardly and hung back. His pressure was slow and steady, confident and eager... as if he had been waiting for this for a long time. If the Mexican didn't know better, he might've thought he'd shaken him down for protection money once or twice before. Raul's cutting yellow eyes flashed between the dagger and Markus' legs, specifically his kneecaps... Those would have to go first, he thought... Dropping him permanently was an easy way to shave off any threat this man might present. Afterwords... maybe he'd gut him with the bottle... maybe. Loose ends weren't easy things to live with... especially when the come packing knives and drugs... possibly even a gun, though Markus hasn't elected to show that one yet.

"There are two possibilities... Either you're so off your rocker, you think they won't axe you for something so grievous to their plans... Or you think they won't find out. One way or another, though... you've made another mistake. You're racking these up rapidly, aren't you, el niño?"

Markus started to speak, appearing ready to enlighten Raul as to the nature of his hatreds before suddenly LUNGING at the man, KNIFE shooting out into the broken body of the bottle, aiming to stick it RIGHT up through the neck that the former gangster held! Markus might've tried to scare him... But Raul was a man of hardened nerves... He had seen what rival gangs do to people who defy them, to children of all genders and classes... He had seen what drugs do to people over time and how families will gut each other for their next fix... A man with a knife? Even one smiling like some kind of feo payaso? He was just another threat that needed eliminating!

The INSTANT Markus' blade scraped against the bottle's narrow interior, Raul would release his grip, LUNGING in LOW and to the side of Markus, the man's stabbing arm passing right over his shoulder! Raul would swing his arm around in a VICIOUS but tactile arc, his fist aiming to SLAM into HARD into the man's ribs before suddenly shooting up, his fingers curling into a sharpened chop, SLICING into his throat in an effort to stun him and block his breathing!

"Hiya! Lets have some fun!"
Yayuuki (Lucky) Sakura

"...You wanna fight...? Whatever floats your boat, pal."
-Yuki Arashi

"Come at me, luchador/luchadora."
"Raul" Tejada

"Get on with it already! I don't have time for weaklings!"
-Rio Kazama

"Don't compare me to her! I'm someone all my own!"
Elena Miyazawa

"Champion of Truth and Justice, Grand Papillon! Ready to fight ALL evildoers!"
-Grand Papillon
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:54 pm

It was a blur of motion, an exchange of blows! Faster than most could spot, the fighters began their deadly dance with explosive results!  

Markus’s blade found it’s mark, sliding into his opponents’ weapon, giving the capped man what he thought was control over his foe’s trusting arm. He was willing to take a shot from his heavy-set opponent, as that would open him up for the shot of his deadly drug. After that, the fight would be decided, and his mission accomplished. Markus was sure that he was two steps ahead of Raul, his crimson eyes never shying away from the determined glare the Spanish speaking snake sent his way.

But Raul was much crazier then Markus had thought! The second his blade entered the shattered bottle, Raul released it! The damned thing gave no resistance, Markus’s arm sailing over the now tucked down Raul, the bottle perched on the blade like a bird on a branch.

“Tsk!!!!”

Markus’s eyes widened, now totally exposed as he tried to curve his body from the sudden explosion of power that was rocketing from the ground! Markus could hear the fist before it crunched into his ribs! He blow nearly threw him upwards, his cap falling from his head! He coughed, the hand with the needle swinging downwards, looking to jab it into any part he could while his opponent was close!

No dice.

Raul came back up, his hand like a sword as it came up in a chop aimed for Markus’s neck! Whether it was dumb luck or Markus stumbling. The chop caught his chest, forcing him back a few feet. The look in Markus’s eyes spoke volumes about Raul’s near suicidal tactic.

What the hell?! He knew I was going for his weapon?! He threw away his weapon AGAIN just to get another shot at me?!

Suddenly, Markus began to cough, a small, coppery taste coming up his throat! His ribs felt like they had been smashed by an aluminum bat! Every breath hurt, and he was sure at least a few of his ribs were bruised!

Still, he pushed on. Moving in on Raul, Markus threw a knee meant for his foe’s stomach. His aim was to knock Raul’s center of gravity off, if only for a second. Even if Raul blocked the kick, Markus’s artificial claws would be free to drive themselves into his shoulders! No more fancy planning, just rushing Raul and overpowering him while he still could!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Yesterday at 8:42 pm

Raul did not blame Markus for this particular mistake... a mistake in believing that Raul, a refined and handsome rogue wouldn't fight like a caged animal when a powerful and superior foe encroached upon him. The Mexican's moves seemed wild, illogical, their mere presence throwing Markus, with all his superior stamina and load-out, off just enough for the former gangster to take advantage. Raul's attack CRASHED into Markus's ribs, cracking 1 or 2 of them and shattering perhaps another pair, his fist sinking in to the now-compromised rib-cage like a semi-squishy bean-bag, the sounds of organs being stressed squishing out from under the skin.

Ah, satisfaction at last. Raul mused, savoring the feeling of Markus' body breaking against his blows. He did not perversely enjoy this victory, rather the fact that he had one to his name in this battle, what with his foe having almost every advantage at the start. The Mexican was exhausted... but Markus seemed to be the most cheap of glass cannons, able to dish out more power than he could ever concievably take. The drug must have not been coursing through his veins, the monster, judging by the look on his face. Alarm, utter agony, frustration Raul recognized... noted until a steel needle SHOT down towards his face! It was a truly WILD and feral stroke of the steel-pointed syringe, it coming down in a desperate arch towards Raul's cheek, not caring WHERE it was stuck so long as it went IN!

Alarm flashing across Raul's own eyes, he CRANED his neck to the side at such speeds it strained his own muscle, the needle SCRAPING along his skin enough to leave a tiny scratch along the cheek-bone... but not enough for the needle to truly gain a foot-hold! Frustrated, fearful that his blood had been compromised by a POWERFUL delusional psychotic steroid, the former gangster lashed back with a chop at the man's throat, the force he put into it being sufficient to OBLITERATE a man's windpipe, Adrenaline from fear, anger and outrage fueling him to end it all now!

...Regrettably, Markus was just as fast on the retreat as he was on the advance, recoiling so fast, Raul only managed to graze the front of his chest, sending him stumbling back even more!

"Curses..." Raul muttered rhaspily, bringing a hand up to his freshest cut, pulling it back only to see the stain of sanguine upon his palm. Damn it... it was worse than he thought... Even now, he could feel the warm, coppery fluid running down his chin and dripping onto his shirt, indicating the needle had gone deeper than he had thought... The sting of the needle's bite cut deeper too... and seemed only to spread inside with each passing second, growing more intense.

Markus, however, didn't seem better off. His coughs were wet, his stance, staggered, pain and weakness clear in his face. Raul had hurt him... bitten into his flesh but even so, he would not retreat... fore that option was never on the table.

Like a rabid dog, Markus lunged in again, his knee SHOOTING up to SLAM into the Raul's stomach, likely to pay him back for his compromised ribcage! Exhausted, blood draining rapidly from a fresh wound, Raul was not fast enough to retreat in time, instead his own knee shooting up in defense, SLAMMING into Markus', stopping it dead! The impact could've been heard through the walls that boxed them in, a visible shock-wave emanating out from between the two opposing legs... but Markus wouldn't be stopped so easily! Raul's yellow eyes shot WIDE as his foe's claws BIT into his shoulders, the metal tips rending into his flesh and muscle, blood SPURTING from the wounds like the bites of dogs!

"GAAAA...... Gh...GGGH!"
Raul HOWLED, throwing his head back in utter agony... before BITING his tongue and silencing himself, his jaw CLENCHING in a tight and UGLY snarl as he threw his head forward in an utterly BRUTAL headbutt into Markus' skull! Forehead-to-Forehead Raul would aim to crash himself, aiming to stun his foe... before his foe ripped him apart shred-by-shred!

"Hiya! Lets have some fun!"
Yayuuki (Lucky) Sakura

"...You wanna fight...? Whatever floats your boat, pal."
-Yuki Arashi

"Come at me, luchador/luchadora."
"Raul" Tejada

"Get on with it already! I don't have time for weaklings!"
-Rio Kazama

"Don't compare me to her! I'm someone all my own!"
Elena Miyazawa

"Champion of Truth and Justice, Grand Papillon! Ready to fight ALL evildoers!"
-Grand Papillon
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3