by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noble Effort (For BritBrat)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Noble Effort (For BritBrat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Noble Effort (For BritBrat)

Post by dlamp Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Maelle watched in awe as Li-Mei finished her routine, taking in the display she saw. Chinese martial arts really did look captivating. Fluid, expressive, and had a bit of flair to it. She could see how the stuff in movies was more choreographed now from seeing Li-Mei's demonstration. Still...

"That was amazing!" She said, walking over to her, a bright smile on her face. "I'll have to use some of that in my routine next time!" She paused, working up the nerve for her next request. "Do you... think we could train together? Seeing you motivated me, and it'd be great to face another martial artist here!"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:01 am

Maelle seemed to be in awe and if she could at least put a smile on her face then that is something for Li-Mei. The Oriental Rose returned to a neutral stance before bowing after the form, letting the Frenchwoman walk up to her looking all giddy. Surprised that Maelle would actually use some of it in her routine even. “Oh well, you are free to use them indeed.”

Then the question came and an eyebrow has been raised from the Oriental Rose. Having someone to train is nice. But in martial arts? That is pretty interesting. And a nice enough honour to have, so that her own skills aren’t dulled over the years. “I’d love to, sure.” She smiled. “As you probably know, there aren’t a lot of martial artists so yeah, could be really fun. Is it just so you could learn Kung Fu or just spar in general?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:24 am

"Oh, just a normal spar for now," She said. The offer was tempting, and Li-Mei had shown impressive skill, but the thought of learning a completely different style at this point seemed a little daunting. She still had to work on using her usual fighting style in matches, and a new martial art might do more harm than good. "As enticing as that sounds I'd rather work on my own style first." She said, giving a small dip of her head. "In any case, is there anywhere you wanted to do this specifically, or is here fine?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:30 pm

“That is fine.” Li-Mei smiled. “Though just know that the offer is still there for you if you wish to take it.” She didn’t mind teaching one in the art of Kung-Fu. The aspect of doing so was very nice indeed, but if she wishes to remain and work on her own style then Li-Mei can respect that.

“Hmm...” That is a good question. In order to get more out of it, they might as well move to another location. Though not far, however. “There are a few private rooms within the gym complex. If one is free, we could use those there. I think we could benefit from a bit of privacy if you don’t mind. At least so that I can focus on you and the spar.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:31 am

"Alright, that sounds good to me." It seemed like a fair request. After all, their forms and katas had slowly been gather attention from other gym members. Even if in the ring she'd be fighting in front of a crowd, having this many onlookers was... a little distracting. And maybe in private she'd see even more interesting kung fu moves! It seemed like a win-win scenario.

"Lead the way, Mademoiselle."

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:59 pm

And sure enough, Maelle would agree with the request. After everything, the Chinese native would perhaps be more preferable to have a more private setting. Action of any kind brings more eyes onto you and while she has accommodated that in the past, she felt the need to change things up. But Li-Mei would be lying if that was the only reason as to why she wanted the petite Frenchwoman all to herself.

Still, the bait was taken and the Oriental Rose gave a nod towards Maelle formally. “I’ll try not to disappoint you then, Maelle. There is a room down the hall that I think we can reserve. Right down there, and to the right where they are usually.” Since Maelle is a newcomer, she probably hasn’t seen much of the Friction Gym. “Mind giving me a few minutes? Just so I can notify we booked the spot so that there won’t be anyone interrupting us. Would you also like pads too?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2